Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51298 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Opakan2: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
gidgiddy:

And why are you drinking panadol over another persons headache?

Question!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KevinDein: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
pmb till 2060
Yesooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Opakan2: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Push ekwerenmadu and abaribe to stop the typical igbo cowardice and push the biafra debate in the national assembly. Who do you think is in the position to kick start the debate

You dey mind them?

They are waiting for Remi Tinubu and other Yoruba senators to push it for them.

You have much time to waste.. we've stopped replying them.
Let them face their fears and oppressors else they should keep quiet.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by ifeanyibxt: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
How will u be in nigeria and knows what is happening in spain, nawa 4 u ooh

#Team IPOB

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by MikeBetty(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Waste votes
But It Is Of The Votes That Gave Catalona 90% Freedom Votes.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Okuda(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
These ones think Spain will ever grant Catalonia its wish how much more supporting anything called Biafra, most are illegal immigrants anyway

illegal immigrants who can vote?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by juman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by SHAKABOOM: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol.
See this almajiri go and deport them na
Its likely you are an illegal immigrant in naija sef, probably from niger, chad or sudan
Yeske iz from burkinafaso cheesy

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by HITTED(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
PureMe01:
lol.illegal immigrants cos they are Biafrans..dis is my 2nd time of warning u.."Dont end up like "ipobexposed"
Is he dead?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Odioko1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
K
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

Have you been to the North?

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na so dem go Cameroon go dey agitate make cameroon separate, dats why Paul biya of Cameroon closed their borders with Nigeria
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Well it is good that Europe is showing people how it is done. Referendum is not novelty. Maybe the Spanish may not recognise the outcome of the Catalan referendum but at least the Catalans have expressed their right to self determination via referendum.

Not Nigeria where if you say you want referendum, they will declare opration Python dance, invade your house, shoot people dead then tag you a terrorist.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by HITTED(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
These ones think Spain will ever grant Catalonia its wish how much more supporting anything called Biafra, most are illegal immigrants anyway
So, illegal immigrants can come out too and vote?

No wonder zombies are brainless. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sukkot: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
this catalonia come resemble 3rd world country
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by amanze15(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Spain is a broke country.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
CastedDude:
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html

Wow 90% voted in favour...They need to retake the match between Catalonia and Nigeria in that case... grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Negotiate: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.

Do you know Catalonia runs a regional government?
How many catalans have been shot by the army? The government even used police.

You need to be smart.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

I intend to vote for Buhari come 2019 just so he can continue to torment you hateful beings.
grin grin grin

Calm down on your hateful self, except if your vote alone equals that of 50million people, you can't determine the outcome of anyfin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Berrymoss(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.
zoo u r ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Negotiate: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
sukkot:
this catalonia come resemble 3rd world country

They are just like the Niger Delta. They are one of the richest parts of Spain but often marginalized.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by masada: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
don’t know why it’s difficult for countries to allow secessionist

people have a freedom for association

let the people decide

association can’t be forced

what don’t kill u make u stronger

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Kamoryemi2580(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

phyton dance should fall on you.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by lonecatt(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?
cut the story short, igbos are the most adventurous tribe on Nigeria, they take the risk to survive anywhere under the sun.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!
the same country dat the police were beating catalyunians silly yesterday?? lol i neva knew python could dance in Spain too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KemjikaEme: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

I intend to vote for Buhari come 2019 just so he can continue to torment you hateful beings.
grin grin grin
Wow! You will vote for Buhari to continue oppressing one region of Nigeria as against voting for competent leaders that are capable of transforming the nation. No wonder Nigeria is a failed state...lots of misplaced priority from top to bottom.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by edupedia: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
sehin79:
nigeria no be spain ooo dem go just kill una finish.

....IPOB idiots deceiving themselves all over the globe...if not committing crime making fools of themselves as if their presence mean anything!...awon oloriburuku....
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by talk2percy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
ALL HAIL BIAFRA. THE ZOO LET BIAFRA GO...NO BE BY FORCE TO BELONG TO THE ZOO.U HATE THE IGBOS YET U WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO GO. WHAT A TYRANT! SHAME ON U BUHARI

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by win2kwire: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
ibo drug dealers in Spain
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by okerekeikpo: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
All hail Biafra, Chukwu Okike Abiama is with us

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

Hahahaha it's MASSOB now?

So now MASSOB is very important right?

You are a confused human ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu With His Grand Children / Meet Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose's Five Sons (photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.