Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51296 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by lordyugo: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

Are you from lagos too?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nairaboi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74
Buhari is all these yet he has achieved far better than what your unknown generation and even your tenth generation to come will never achieve in life. He is the No 1 citizen of Nigeria, you are a bloody nit wit.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by maestroferddi: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Common sense you dont have...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what do u mean by the only option left ? what happens to a dialogue ?
nd yeah, NK went wrong by doing that quite alright that buh doesnt warrant the NA killing them nd attacking their leaders home when he still has a case in court. things would have being handled in a more sane manner instead of the bloodshed.

u think two wrongs make a right ?
how good have the NA action being ?

ok it succeded in curbing the agitation in the east nd then worsen how the world views nigeria.

are u now comfortable with the way ipob members abroad go about dainting this country's image ?
the way some countries are gradually turning against us ?

is that not just enough to tell u that that wasnt the right step to take ?
Thank God you admitted kanu went about it the wrong way but why should unarmed agitators confront armed soldiers who came for an assignment with bottles, stick and stones? You expected them to pull back so that you lots will come on nairaland and mock them that they are cowards?
Keep your response concise
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by lordyugo: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
charliboy654:

Also there was nothing like radio Catalonia, no hates speech was used, Catalonians didn't call Spain a zoo, Catalonians were not violent like ipob, u guys should learn to do d right tin. U brought python dance upon urselfs.

Mumu u really need to read more bout the catalonian agitations , thats how u get enlightened
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ngene44: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
heysquare:

thr was a news of a lion dat mauled d man dat has been feeding him for over 10 yrs. do you know what d govt controlling d zoo did? he asked d management of d zoo to shut it down! that's what a proactive govt does to de-escalate d tension of d animals dat r becoming more violent in d zoo. this happened just last week in ibadan and its exactly what you shud expects in a country you tagged "ZOO"
the zoo is symbolical. it is refers to an area of lawlessness. Where the sanctity of human life is not respected.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Thank God you admitted kanu went about it the wrong way but why should unarmed agitators confront armed soldiers who came for an assignment with bottles, stick and stones? You expected them to pull back so that you lots will come on nairaland and mock them that they are cowards?
Keep your response concise
likewise you.

so u think the best reproach is killing them. does it seems right to u. cus someone attacked u with sticks,stones and bottles that means u should kill him/her ?

in a civilised manner u think thats the best thing to do ?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
i can not understand why the spanish are forcing the catalonians to stay with them? it is clear the catalonians do not want to be part of spain, catalonia nice country! Viva! catalonia!
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
charliboy654:

Did u even read the post, u just looked at the picture, then made ur comment. Go back n read.
Back off Pls. the story said a biafra voted in catalonia referendum. for how long have ipob/massob asking for referendum all the get is killing of unarmed citizen.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
likewise you.

so u think the best reproach is killing them. does it seems right to u. cus someone attacked u with sticks,stones and bottles that means u should kill him/her ?

in a civilised manner u think thats the best thing to do ?
Kanu disobeyed all his bail conditions and worst of it all was the provoking and inciting statements he was making thereby causing tension in the land.
If you were living in Kano and every morning you wake up to read such statements by kanu and the response by northerners, tell me how you would feel.
You expected the tension kanu created and which was increasing to get to a climax and the genocide kanu had ever wanted in the north to commence before the FG does anything about it?
This was how the genocide in Nazi Germany and Rwanda started.
It was those terrorists that attacked the army first and you expect them to go back.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by kechywillz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
When I read comments on how my Igbo brothers are going about this Biafra struggle,u don't need to incite hatred on any tribe to achieve secession,be neutral and follow the right course,we will achieve,but if toy think it's through inciting hatred among other tribes,am sorry it will take a longer time till we align the movement of the struggle,that's were Nnnamdi kanu failed
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Adiola(f): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
pellummy:
@ adiola , you are a trouble maker indeed, such comment against your country president is treason, and you said you are a Christian , mba no!!! Else you don't go through it bible....
hey pellummy if buhari can kill my fellow Christians in the east how I'm I sure that he won't kill us the Christian yoruba
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bede2u:
foolish childish silly rant.
Skull minning, diabolic, dirty deviant

These are all d exact qualities possessed by your dad oooo
ask your mum, she'll confirm it...........hateful pig
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu disobeyed all his bail conditions and worst of it all was the provoking and inciting statements he was making thereby causing tension in the land.
If you were living in Kano and every morning you wake up to read such statements by kanu and the response by northerners, tell me how you would feel.
You expected the tension kanu created and which was increasing to get to a climax and the genocide kanu had ever wanted in the north to commence before the FG does anything about it?
This was how the genocide in Nazi Germany and Rwanda started.
It was those terrorists that attacked the army first and you expect them to go back.
you have not answered my question. so yeah if NK did all that, so the best way to aproach the matter is killing ipob members and attacking his home killing some of his relatives despite the fact that the court is still at his case ?

yeah he went wrong buh is that the best sane way to aproach the issue ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Bede2u(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

These are all d exact qualities possessed by my dad oooo
I asked my mum, she confirmed it...........I am a hateful pig
undecided
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by gregyboy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank202012:
according to sarrki,
the chief executive officer of all nairaland zombies...
Catalonia's re miscreants......

my dear you re. how can you b mind blinded because of pride or selfish interest wat will you lose if catalonia get thier freedom or biafrans. u just insult on necessarily am not igbo but edo i support referendum some igbos dont support the biafrans either so let them vote and u will get to see 99.9% people will support biafra bcus those who are afraid are the ones saying they dont want biafra but wen give a better chance they will all vote for the country.for god sake the world have tried to remain in peace with other country over the years if not your country nigeria won't have mouth to mention nigeria at all if they won't be under colonization by a country so think and talk brave
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by gregyboy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Well said.

You will also notice that in that civilised country people who want a separate country for themselves went about it the right way. They didn't set up a radio station where they preach hate and call people of other ethnic groups animals that live in zoo.

Most of you over there deserve this prestigious certificate :

any how they went with doesn't give the right military to kill unarmed citizen creating radio is not a bad idea spreading hate through the radio is thier freedom of speech have you forgotten how you all insult buhari and even they raised weapons there ways you control them and tell them is not an issue of war they are rubber guns abi nigeria nor get..my dear if you allow d govt deniel them thier rught today wen it get to urs tyey also deniel you of urs
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
you have not answered my question. so yeah if NK did all that, so the best way to aproach the matter is killing ipob members and attacking his home killing some of his relatives despite the fact that the court is still at his case ?

yeah he went wrong buh is that the best sane way to aproach the issue ?
Yes, that was the right thing to do for blocking soldier's right of way and even attacking them. I guess you wanted to see soldiers with bloodied noses etc. Since they knew they were unarmed they should have allowed the soldiers who were on a mission.
Remember that we only heard of one of his cousins that was killed but kanu's brothers couldn't come out to form the human shield for him.
Not as if I supported the avoidable killing but one needs to use one's brain atimes and know when to back off
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes, that was the right thing to do for blocking soldier's right of way and even attacking them. I guess you wanted to see soldiers with bloodied noses etc. Since they knew they were unarmed they should have allowed the soldiers who were on a mission. but kanu's brothers couldn't come out to form the human shield for him.
Not as if I supported the avoidable killing but one needs to use one's brain atimes and know when to back off
yeah, two wrongs making a right. if civilians attacks u it means u should kill them. that is why nigeria will forever remain backward.
that is why some of our brothers abroad will always be deny their identity if asked where the are from.
that is why our fellow african countries will always make mockery of us.
that is why the world will always detest nigerians.
till we regain our civilised sense of reasoning nd understand that violence is not always the best answer to everything.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah, two wrongs making a right. if civilians attacks u it means u should kill them. that is why nigeria will forever remain backward.
that is why some of our brothers abroad will always be deny their identity if asked where the are from.
that is why our fellow african countries will always make mockery of us.
that is why the world will always detest nigerians.
till we regain our civilised sense of reasoning nd understand that violence is not always the best answer to everything.
Where in the world do you see civilians attacking soldiers and no reaction? Nobody is embracing violence and must be avoided but just as I said earlier, one must use one's brain atimes. Can you attack an armed robber when you have no arm on you how much more an armed soldier? you attack an armed soldier and expect him to come hug you or he throws you his rifle and zoom off?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Manueleee:

Back off Pls. the story said a biafra voted in catalonia referendum. for how long have ipob/massob asking for referendum all the get is killing of unarmed citizen.
For ur information, the referendum was declared illegal, hundreds of people were injured by the police. Google is it friend.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
lordyugo:

Mumu u really need to read more bout the catalonian agitations , thats how u get enlightened
U r the one that need enlightenment, Google is ur friend, u r obviously an illiterate tho.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes, that was the right thing to do for blocking soldier's right of way and even attacking them. I guess you wanted to see soldiers with bloodied noses etc. Since they knew they were unarmed they should have allowed the soldiers who were on a mission.
Remember that we only heard of one of his cousins that was killed but kanu's brothers couldn't come out to form the human shield for him.

Thats why Nnamdi Kanu rightly called Nigeria a zoo. Go and read section 217 of the constitution that deals with how the military is deployed or the Army regulation act or even the rules of engagement. The cumulstive effect of all tbis is that opration Python dance was illegal and the Army commited murder.

The Army has no right to shoot a civilian for blocking their way. The Army does not have the right to invade a civilian area where there is no insurection. Under the Geneva convention, the Army does not even have the right to kill an enemy Soldier they capture at the war front. Also, the Army does not have the right to shoot civilians because civilians pelted them with sticks and stones because live ammunition is disproportionate to sticks and stones which is against the rules of engagement. They Army cannot be used to invade a persons house over a criminal matter.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Where in the world do you see civilians attacking soldiers and no reaction? Nobody is embracing violence and must be avoided but just as I said earlier, one must use one's brain atimes. Can you attack an armed robber when you have no arm on you how much more an armed soldier? you attack an armed soldier and expect him to come hug you or he throws you his rifle and zoom off?
hold it up for sec. if this country was working in order would the have been any cause for agitation ?
would it have resulted to all that ? than instead of tackling the cause you think the best thing to do is killing them.
common sense will tell you that those agitating are all agrieved youth.
dont even try laying the problem on them, blame ur failed leaders. were things to be working fine in this country would there have been any cause for that ?
tell me why the wunt be fustrated to agitate. no work, unemployment rate so high and u think everybody is comfortable with it like you ?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by MrGerald(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.
Enugu and Owerri is better than the two over rated cities you mention above
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by MrGerald(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

See these primitive looking species that every aspect of their lives have to do with diabolic style
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by opichika(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
just soon..I mean very soon our dreams will coke true..God has the final say..
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Oblang(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bede2u:
lol silly rant. Half of the penticostal pastors and celestial church prophets in the east are yorubas. Na church business and herbal medicine una dey come sell for east. While my people are opening major industries around nigeria including your very own ogun state
Sophistication my butt.
You guys dont have a lot to offer my dear boy

Who are those selling gala inside lagos traffic?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by chineduemmao: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
dokiOloye:
Don't cry for me Argentina grin grin grin
u tooo sabi classicals musics aswear! abeg recommend for me one mak i just dey chill one side while pythons continue to dance... am serious

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
charliboy654:

For ur information, the referendum was declared illegal, hundreds of people were injured by the police. Google is it friend.
I know, I watched it on BBC news. despite the illegal organizing, the citizens still voted in favour of the catalonia. 90% for that matter. Which automatically shows the citizens want to pull out of Spain.
Thank God you said injured, the police used rubber bullets not in Nigeria were Nigeria security agency use live ammunition on protesters, we are in Democracy not military rule. the constitution is their not a decree. but why is the truth hidden?
Bro let's tell ourselves the truth na.
Bro let's be honest.
Nigerians need to be truthful.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Elbowroom: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Tinubu With His Grand Children / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.