Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51293 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by HITTED(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
This thread is on front page and yet it's locked:
https://www.nairaland.com/4092708/reno-omokri-meets-theresa-may

Nairaland mods are indeed hardworking.

Cc Seun

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:

So how then do you want it?
Ye & yo folks can go ahead & kick them out!i hav no sympathy for Toads. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Dedetwo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Well said.

You will also notice that in that civilised country people who want a separate country for themselves went about it the right way. They didn't set up a radio station where they preach hate and call people of other ethnic groups animals that live in zoo.

Most of you over there deserve this prestigious certificate :

You pathetically forgot that it takes two to tangle. When the leaders in the zoo called Nigeria will not even allow ordinary protest on the street, one wonders about the "right way" you seemed to portray in the above post.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by BALLOSKI: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.
you people are easily deceived .
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Awoo88: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

LOL. Do you know what Catalonia is?

Catalonia is an autonomous region of Spain. Of course, she would have her own flag, anthem and all those features you listed.

She got autonomous by confronting the Spanish government with bombs and terror. It is semi autonomy BTW. When each side got tired of fighting, they settle for this new arrangement. It seems the Catalans are tire of traveling with Spanish past port and they are doing a good job of it
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by LordOfNaira: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Awoo88:

She got autonomous by confronting the Spanish government with bombs and terror. It is semi autonomy BTW. When each side got tired of fighting, they settle for this new arrangement. It seems the Catalans are tire of traveling with Spanish past port and they are doing a good job of it

SMH...

You said they are more confrontational than Biafra because they have a flag and anthem and other such characteristics and I pointed out to you that Catalonia has such characteristics because she is autonomous. So, I don't understand how this helps your argument that Catalonians are more confrontational than IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by chubinwa(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
just waiting patiently to blow d trumpet of victory. God bless Biafra my country
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by lightofGod57: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2017
i dont understand how fredom fighters tagged as terrorists to be given freedom to match down the streets of other country........... Its a big disgrace to the zoooo ...... Proudly IPOB............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by baddosky1: 1:21am On Oct 03, 2017
Bede2u:
lol silly rant. Half of the penticostal pastors and celestial church prophets in the east are yorubas. Na church business and herbal medicine una dey come sell for east. While my people are opening major industries around nigeria including your very own ogun state
Sophistication my butt.
You guys dont have a lot to offer my dear boy

You seriously took this skull mining republic indigene called Okpakan2 to the cleaners. Next time, he'll talk carefully!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2017
No peace for Zoo called Nigeria #ProudlyIPOB #RestoredBiafra. wink undecided
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Rawani: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

MASSOB has never ever referred to Nigeria as a "zoo", so you'd better be proud of your IPOB heritage because you deceive no-one here.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2017
skedman:
is it that most igbos are not educated because of thier level of reasoning.how can someone reason like this .i tend to place you with an hausa man who never attended school however i found out that the man could reason more than you
Lol
Afonja shut up
You are obviously an illiterate and a zombified tribalist grin
Hausa man who never attended school

Guy walai na agbo and garri full your brain
Bloody nitwit
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by vaca1: 2:46am On Oct 03, 2017
win2kwire:
ibo drug dealers in Spain
whatever . better than skull mining anyday anytime.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Flakky26(f): 3:14am On Oct 03, 2017
drop your input and innovative ideas here to make Nigeria great myinputng.webs.com

www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Awoo88: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

SMH...

You said they are more confrontational than Biafra because they have a flag and anthem and other such characteristics and I pointed out to you that Catalonia has such characteristics because she is autonomous. So, I don't understand how this helps your argument that Catalonians are more confrontational than IPOB.
I am not arguing with just stating fact. Go check Spanish/ Catalonia history. The autonomy was as a result of fighting which both side were tired of. The autonomy was a compromise. The fighting was not like the Nigeria/Biafra war. It was more like what boko haram and shakau is doing in northeast.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by LordOfNaira: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Awoo88:

I am not arguing with just stating fact. Go check Spanish/ Catalonia history. The autonomy was as a result of fighting which both side were tired of. The autonomy was a compromise. The fighting was not like the Nigeria/Biafra war. It was more like what boko haram and shakau is doing in northeast.

What is your argument? How can you proof that Catalonians are more confrontational than Igbos. Initially, you made mention of anthem and flag and I explained why Catalonia has them. So, what is your argument really?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by say4gunit(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adiola:
no buhari till 2059 akpamu
Check your blood type, you might find B-Negative
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by pellummy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adiola:
hey pellummy if buhari can kill my fellow Christians in the east how I'm I sure that he won't kill us the Christian yoruba
OK , but we are not taught in that pattern ....peter ask us to respect our leaders, are you calling God a fool , because he knew about him been there, politically am not and for now not a member of Apc, but I won't insult my president ....am patriot
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Blackfire(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

Guy if you live in Onitsha u will disown yourself.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by bot101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

Hahaha, you think Igbo's are yourbas that never go home once they touch overseas? Or you think they don't keep in touch with their families? Or have associations? Please don't make me laugh at your...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.