Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51297 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Bridget95(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?
a man who sits in his enclave chestbeating that he has the best need to travel and see.stop living in hear say.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Patng:
The truth must be told, kill one million biafrans, but you cannot kill the spirit.
Declare ipob a terroist organisation, what about massob, bim, biafra zionist etc.
Biafrans are saying, we need divorce from the 1914 marriage, it is as simple as that.

Radio Biafra reporter, Biafra is now a spirit they report everyday on radio Biafra.
Those other groups can be labelled terrorist groups if they go the way IPOB terrorists went
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

It is your people that are bunch of uncivilized & insane human beings that behaved as if they live in zoo dealing with animals. A referendum by an independent region with an amount of autonomy & leader as enshrined in their 1978 constitution holding a referendum election with about 700 people wounded through clash with police & several others prevented from voting.

Only an animal will attack military armoured personnel carrier & physically trying to disarm a soldier or flying the flag of a nation already decommissioned through battle across such military checkpoint.
Fighting NA soldiers, flying Biafra Flag to NA checkpoint, throwing cans & stones at NA armoured personnel carrier. In future, even if they will be released, they must pay dearly for it.

If hundreds of people are wounded in a referendum conducted by people whose population is less than Lagos & the central govt still term it unacceptable, I wonder the victory the Ibo boys wearing biafra cloth is gaining there on a day we were celebrating the Nigeria Independence day.

For a warning whenever these people misbehave in South Africa, they should not call themselves Nigerians. Other Nigerians abroad should not join them. Nobody should come and attack MTN installations in Abuja & Lagos.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
and u are proud to have a country where things are done that way. oya clap for ur sef
He should be proud because those terrorists here gave room to get out of hand and the FG had no option.
Did you see the people of Catalonia insulting and heaping curses on everyone, did you hear them say they will burn down Spain if they don't get what they want?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by efighter: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
This people be like MTN; "Everywhere you go".

Yes, everywhere you go, you see Biafrans in their prisons convicted for drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostitution, robbery, kinapping and other crimes
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by say4gunit(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74
Come 2019, u go die of heart attack!
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.

So who will champion the caus now as the coward has decided to chicken out?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by franudi: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?
Landlord travel and see.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Referendum rejected by central government, now relying on EU. EU says no mediation in internal crisis.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Werehkpe: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Honestly, I am tired of these IPOB people. They always want to cause trouble everywhere they go. Silly twats that dont know their history

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Adelaide2: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

This is the most idiotic post ever. Apparently you are an untraveled fellow who only knows Ijebu Ijesha, wher you were born and raised. You need to tell me how Lagos is better than SE, let alone Jos.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
PureMe01:
wen u are gone,u will hear more
If you have nothing to say please buzz off
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by meditator(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
CastedDude:
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html
the catalonians seek and went into referendum through the right medium and processes yet casualties were recorded. while the Biafrauds chose to secede by threatening the the peace of Nigeria via arming themselves and defamation of character and u expect them not to be clamped down upon ? some people must be sick

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by kitaatita: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
I understand dual citizenship; but I don't wish for dual citizenship of two illegal countries.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
For this singular reason, I support biafra to the fullest. Just look at organized and civilized nation not even bloody.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by tk4rd: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
PureMe01:
lol.illegal immigrants cos they are Biafrans..dis is my 2nd time of warning u.."Dont end up like "ipobexposed"
Please, wat exactly happened to Ipobexposed.??
I miss reading his trash
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by sholaadejumo: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
nawa o. igbos everywhere you go.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Manueleee:
For this singular reason, I support biafra to the fullest.
Just look at organized and civilized nation not even bloody.
It was because they went about it the right way
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by superpauL(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.
shove ur pity into ur ass.... nobody gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Awoo88: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You should know that the guy was not talking about war but recent agitations. Nigeria and Biafra also went to war. But presently, the IPOB style of agitation is way too aggressive and confrontational compared to that of the Catalonians. But then, only a fool would have expected much from an unschooled miscreant like Nnamdi Kanu.
Actuality Catalonia was/is far more confrontational than ipob. KANU was stupid and was talking nonsense but in term of confrontation, Catalonia is far ahead of ipob. They have local police, flag and during barca home matches, it is Catalonia anthem you will hear instead of Spanish.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by nairanaira12: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
sehin79:
nigeria no be spain ooo dem go just kill una finish.

You think everybody is as wicked and dumb as the brainless skeleton you call a president?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

Your brothers (ibos) can click 5000 likes on nairaland, they are only consoling themselves. We are celebrating Nigeria @ 57.

It is your people that are bunch of uncivilized & insane human beings that behaved as if they live in zoo dealing with animals. A referendum by an independent region with an amount of autonomy & leader as enshrined in their 1978 constitution holding a referendum election with about 700 people wounded through clash with police & several others prevented from voting.

Only an animal will attack military armoured personnel carrier & physically trying to disarm a soldier or flying the flag of a nation already decommissioned through battle across such military checkpoint.
Fighting NA soldiers, flying Biafra Flag to NA checkpoint, throwing cans & stones at NA armoured personnel carrier. In future, even if they will be released, they must pay dearly for it.

If hundreds of people are wounded in a referendum conducted by people whose population is less than Lagos & the central govt still term it unacceptable, I wonder the victory the Ibo boys wearing biafra cloth is gaining there on a day we were celebrating the Nigeria Independence day.

For a warning whenever these people misbehave in South Africa, they should not call themselves Nigerians. Other Nigerians abroad should not join them. Nobody should come and attack MTN installations in Abuja & Lagos.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
He should be proud because those terrorists here gave room to get out of hand and the FG had no option.
Did you see the people of Catalonia insulting and heaping curses on everyone, did you hear them say they will burn down Spain if they don't get what they want?
what do u mean by the only option left ? what happens to a dialogue ?
nd yeah, NK went wrong by doing that quite alright that buh doesnt warrant the NA killing them nd attacking their leaders home when he still has a case in court. things would have being handled in a more sane manner instead of the bloodshed.

u think two wrongs make a right ?
how good have the NA action being ?

ok it succeded in curbing the agitation in the east nd then worsen how the world views nigeria.

are u now comfortable with the way ipob members abroad go about dainting this country's image ?
the way some countries are gradually turning against us ?

is that not just enough to tell u that that wasnt the right step to take ?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by buchilino(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

I intend to vote for Buhari come 2019 just so he can continue to torment you hateful beings.
grin grin grin

BY DAT TIME I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF U CAN STILL BUY DATA IN UR PHONE.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by buchilino(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what do u mean by the only option left ? what happens to a dialogue ?
nd yeah, NK went wrong by doing that quite alright that buh doesnt warrant the NA killing them nd attacking their leaders home when he still has a case in court. things would have being handled in a more sane manner instead of the bloodshed.

u think two wrongs make a right ?
how good have the NA action being ?

ok it succeded in curbing the agitation in the east nd then worsen how the world views nigeria.

are u now comfortable with the way ipob members abroad go about dainting this country's image ?
the way some countries are gradually turning against us ?

is that not just enough to tell u that that wasnt the right step to take ?

DON'T WASTE UR TIME COS UR TALKING TO THE WRONG PPLE. ALL HEADS BUT NO BRAINS.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by pasol4real(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.
Your children, niece ,nephew or neighbors of 4,5,6,7 to ten years should kneel u down n flog u 36 strokes for this stewpid nonsense n dumb post .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sooner or later Biafra must be restored.

As for those southeast legislative who are pretending to be blind and deaf to calls for Biafra restoration, 2019 we will votes you all out.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by PureMe01: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
tk4rd:
Please, wat exactly happened to Ipobexposed.??
I miss reading his trash
he:s gone
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by buchilino(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
babaolofin:

Your brothers (ibos) can click 5000 likes on nairaland, they are only consoling themselves. We are celebrating Nigeria @ 57.

U THINGS CAN SAY WATEVA U LIKE, BUT INJUSTICE DOESN'T LAST 4EVA. LIKE IT OR NOT, NIGERIA WOULDN'T LAST. SOONER OR LATER, IT MUST BREAK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu With His Grand Children / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.