Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51294 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by nnokwa042(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
and all the buildings in eastern nigeria re all owned by igbos but in southwest or north we begin to count who owns this house and that that house, open ur eye if u come okota all the streets name re igbos we no fight to get the land we bought it

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by eshic(f): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

Who told you that, I am sorry for your likes that don't travel our of your region ,No part of East that is not better than your heaven Lagos. Let me tell you one big Fat you don't know Igbos don't Joke with their homes. If Igbo man have any mansion anywhere even those who did not owe any house outside Igbo land, the mansion he has in his l
Home town would be 100% better. Forget the Federal road that was left to deteriorate to such level. States road and local government road are in God shapes. No part of Nigerian that is better than Easter villages.at least our love for mansions is typical example to what east look like. Forget Nollywood movies that use farm settlements or sometimes raise huts for the pur
pose of their movie,i f you doubt me visit Enugu, Anambra State, IMO and 90 percent part of Abia State

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Awoo88: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
Actually they did. They fought Spain in a bitter war that led Spain to grant simi autonomy. They were bombing Spanish assets and killing Spanish police

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by eshic(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.

Who told you that, I am sorry for your likes that don't travel our of your region ,No part of East that is not better than your heaven Lagos. Let me tell you one big Fact you don't know Igbos don't Joke with their homes. If Igbo man have any mansion anywhere even those who did not owe any house outside Igbo land, the mansion he has in his l
Home town would be 100% better. Forget the Federal road that was left to deteriorate to such level. States road and local government road are in God shapes. No part of Nigerian that is better than Easter villages.at least our love for mansions is typical example to what east look like. Forget Nollywood movies that use farm settlements or sometimes raise huts for the pur
pose of their movie,i f you doubt me visit Enugu, Anambra State, IMO and 90 percent part of Abia State
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Demmzy15(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol.
See this almajiri go and deport them na
Its likely you are an illegal immigrant in naija sef, probably from niger, chad or sudan
Chaiiiii!!!! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ten06(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
If the leader of the Catalonia talks carelessly like Kanu they would have not gone this far
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Jman06(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bede2u:
lol silly rant. Half of the penticostal pastors and celestial church prophets in the east are yorubas. Na church business and herbal medicine una dey come sell for east. While my people are opening major industries around nigeria including your very own ogun state
Sophistication my butt.
You guys dont have a lot to offer my dear boy
Don't mind the foools. You need to see them in the pharmaceutical industry where i do my IT, these same ''sufersticated'' people live at the mercy of the igbo man who is the MD of the company. But when you read their boastful comments online you would think they are too much. Mtcheeew...

*Stop marginalization if you want one nigeria#

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by LordOfNaira: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
Only in Nigeria you expect love where there is injustice and they think Igbos will accept that kind of hide and seek love.

What love have you shown to the country?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by LordOfNaira: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Awoo88:

Actually they did. They fought Spain in a bitter war that led Spain to grant similar autonomy. They were bombing Spanish assets and killing Spanish police

You should know that the guy was not talking about war but recent agitations. Nigeria and Biafra also went to war. But presently, the IPOB style of agitation is way too aggressive and confrontational compared to that of the Catalonians. But then, only a fool would have expected much from an unschooled miscreant like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by bcashy: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74

You never see anything you from dey cry.....by the time buhari is through with you terrorist ehn!!! ;DD.....buhari with an IQ of an insect sent ur director with an IQ of a lion on exile ;DD......chaiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.
you should have pity for self and your ppl and not for the Igbos who are doing much better than you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by scully95: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

Which civilized world Spainish gov. attacked the refferendum, arresting as many as possible.. Even though they delcared it as sucessful but it's against the Spanish constitution. What about the Kurds in Iraq ?? Facing the same fate..
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
oyb:

All they have achieved is the alienation of a generation that did not grow up during the biafra war.

Jokers.
Clowns
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by ikorodureporta: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Krayce pipu. Una dey enjoy outside bt won cause troubl here. Why una no com live for naija & turn things around? Now Kanu don pass bakyad escape go europe, as him for do after causing biafra war
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by RedboneSmith(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

In other words, no you haven't been to the east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by ba7man(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
IPOB'S are always agents of division and disunity......apart from trying to attach themselves to the Niger Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by skedman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol grin
This suffersticated ogbomosho skull mining afonja miscreant just made my day.
Funny boy..Lol
You should consider comedy grin
is it that most igbos are not educated because of thier level of reasoning.how can someone reason like this .i tend to place you with an hausa man who never attended school however i found out that the man could reason more than you
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by PureMe01: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
HITTED:
Is he dead?
he's gone
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Probz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

ROFLMAO.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Adijerry: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
CastedDude:
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
I find some of the comments on the issue of Biafra agitation on this forum very nauseatingly repugnant. The vileness of language and the hatred exhibited by some of these commentators make one wonder why they still want to belong to the same country with the people that they so abhor. I mean if you’re in a stale or dying relationship or marriage, why fight to still remain in the union? It’s indisputable that we all want to be in a place where we are celebrated and not just tolerated.

These people clearly have great animus against the people of southeast for just no cause and wish that they would all die off, yet they show enormous anger when these people want to be on their own. Truth be told, the hate mongering, jealous COWARDS can’t have it both ways. No sane person clings on to something or someone that they dislike or hate. You can’t hate someone and still want to wake up next to them every morning. It’s insanity to do the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome. It just does not happen folks!

And to IPOB and those agitating for a separate country, you better think of all the ramifications. You need to make sure your actions and utterances fall within the bounds of the law. You do not commit acts that would breach the peace or else those who are on the fence on the issue would turn completely against you and your cause. You do not molest or abuse innocent citizens who are doing nothing but only trying to sustain a living.

Finally, you need to do your homework and make sure that you don’t end up like South Sudan that’s now rife with war after secession from Sudan. The South Sudanese joined forces to fight their perceived common enemy and when they got the spoil of war, internal war erupted. That definitely was a very bad move on their part. Most of it citizens probably wish that they had stayed with Sudan albeit was bad for their existence. Enough said.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pigs..........mass deportation of poto poto yoots from Spain loading
angry
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by edgecution(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=perez100 post=61031957]A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame![/quote

Stop the lies. Do you people follow the news at all before posting lies? Pls read below.

The world was shocked on Sunday by footage of Spanish national police striking out at protesters across the region, with some of the bloodiest clashes occurring in Catalan capital Barcelona. 
A controversial referendum on Catalan independence was the flashpoint for incidents, with more than 400 people so far reported injured and Barcelona's La Liga clash with Las Palmas played behind closed doors. 

And even though Barca strolled to a 3-0 win, Pique could not hide his indignation having voted himself before the match, and challenged critics of his pro-Catalan stance in the RFEF and national team.

Piqué: “You vote yes, no or leave a blank vote, but you vote. In the Franco era, we couldn’t defend our ideas. I am and I feel Catalan."
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
PureMe01:
lol.illegal immigrants cos they are Biafrans..dis is my 2nd time of warning u.."Dont end up like "ipobexposed"
Poor me, so scared now. Abeg tell me more
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol.
See this almajiri go and deport them na
Its likely you are an illegal immigrant in naija sef, probably from niger, chad or sudan
You Somali Jew should mind your business and allow Nigerians to discuss
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by PureMe01: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Poor me, so scared now. Abeg tell me more
wen u are gone,u will hear more

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Okuda:

illegal immigrants who can vote?
Not the voters, the other ones in the pictures, we only saw one person voting
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by marisdgreat(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever been to the East? Be sincere to your God while answering that question.
Dont mind him even lagos has it's own worst areas that looks like a dungeon places like ajegunle, bariga, olodi apapa, saw mill at ifako ijaiye n some other areas grin
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever been to the East? Be sincere to your God while answering that question.
Dont mind him even lagos has it's own worst areas that looks like a dungeon places like ajegunle, bariga, olodi apapa, saw mill at ifako ijaiye n some other areas

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Bridget95(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.
That is why they crave for an egalitarian society. In Biafra every city will be equally habitable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Yeske iz from burkinafaso cheesy
How is New Delhi you this Indian jew
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by introvertedsoul: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
A brilliant move by him for ONCE!!!!!!!
Thank goodness una dey use sense now. . . IPOB should take note.
Whoever titled this "IPOB Member" is eternally stupid. There is no mention of IPOB in the photo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Yyeske(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
HITTED:

So, illegal immigrants can come out too and vote?

No wonder zombies are brainless. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
We only one person voting and the rest cheering, I'm sure they are illegal immigrants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari: Monday Declared As Public Holiday / Tinubu With His Grand Children / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.