Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured (51285 Views)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by ndubueze92(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.
You're the complete definition of a mugu.... senselessly spewing out rubbish from a rusted tap of a mouth.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by UncleSnr(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

They never look back or bother to check the real status of their mud rich enclave.

It's the lies they feed them online they follow. I bet 90% of them can't live in Aba or Onitsha for a month. It's cities like Lagos, Jos etc. they all want to stay.

I do pity them alot.
Give them Independence so they can die in their mud...

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by FKseun(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
buhari is an idiot and a nincompoop .....a brain dead human only little than an animal .....his reasoning capacity is lower than the IQ of an insect useless MSN @ 74

I strongly believe your father is worse off!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Wallace2107: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
CastedDude:
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html
. Biafran soldier vs regular soldier

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.
last time i check they are doing wonderfully well with all that. they dont need ur pity, we know those who need it. do well to give it to them.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Patng: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
The truth must be told, kill one million biafrans, but you cannot kill the spirit.
Declare ipob a terroist organisation, what about massob, bim, biafra zionist etc.
Biafrans are saying, we need divorce from the 1914 marriage, it is as simple as that.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
All they do is cuss and threaten people who don't agree with their ideology. As I was telling a friendly Biafran sympathiser offline, no Biafra in this generation. Perhaps the next, but not this one.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by jafaranka: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Come back to Nigeria and raise the flag � for burtai to see
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by henryhemon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
A civilised country where sane human-beings live, and no death recorded. But here, the military find strenght in unarmed civilians. That is one of the features of a weak military. Shame!

Uncle try am here you go hear am. You can speak all your English. There was Police crack down,You don't hear that part? The government was against voting and people were shot with rubber bullets and ballot boxes carted away. Be here n be forming civilised world. Try am here you will be telling the story from the other side nonsense.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KemjikaEme: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
edupedia:

....IPOB idiots deceiving themselves all over the globe...if not committing crime making fools of themselves as if their presence mean anything!...awon oloriburuku....
I bet ranting about Ipob from morning till night is an achievement? Do you look like one that has achieved anything in life? Smh!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by opedaydydx9(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
The voting went brutal, to all screaming,.... Many were left injured.. I don't support brutality tho

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by janykute: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?
Go get a life my friend,you are still living in the 14th century.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by KemjikaEme: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
henryhemon:

Uncle try am here you go hear am. You can speak all your English. There was Police crack down,You don't hear that part? The government was against voting and people were shot with rubber bullets and ballot boxes carted away. Be here n be forming civilised world. Try am here you will be telling the story from the other side nonsense.
Did the 'military' also invade their privacy and use military brutality on unarmed folks?
Be there and be forming comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by xreal: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dem don go 'develop' Spain. grin
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
henryhemon:

and u are proud to have a country where things are done that way. oya clap for ur sef

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari got it right. Every igbo man, whether in government or not is a biafra. They all have sympathy for this course.
CastedDude:
Spain is facing a political crisis after Catalans voted in favor of independence in a contested referendum that descended into violence when police launched a widespread crackdown on the vote. The Catalan government said it had earned the right to independence from Spain after results showed 90% of those who voted were in favor of a split.

While the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are seeking for a breakaway/freedom from Nigeria, an IPOB member was spotted proudly rocking a biafran outfit to show solidarity while voting for the Catalonia referendum. According to him, what is about to happen in Spain will also happen in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ipob-member-pictured-voting-catalonia-referendum-spain.html

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Emokai3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Its only in Nigeria agitation means war

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by henryhemon(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
and u are proud to have a country where things are done that way. oya clap for ur sef

It's done everywhere I just gave example of Catalonia. They should go about it legitimate way simple,even as legitimate Catalonia did theirs there were still government crack down and not to even discuss he way Igbos went about theirs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by henryhemon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Did the 'military' also invade their privacy and use military brutality on unarmed folks?
Be there and be forming comments.
Did Catalonians behave like clowns and hoodlums they way Igbos did theirs?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by henryhemon(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Emokai3:
Its only in Nigeria agitation means war
It means war everywhere.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:

All they do is cuss and threaten people who don't agree with their ideology. As I was telling a friendly Biafran sympathiser offline, no Biafra in this generation. Perhaps the next, but not this one.

All they have achieved is the alienation of a generation that did not grow up during the biafra war.

Jokers.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by princesscool: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Campusity:
Hope these guys know that Catalonians didn't get this far by threats lies, propaganda, hate speeches, asking for guns etc.

If Igbos want Biafra, they can get it, but not through this their current means.
How?
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Jokerman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

Why so serious and pained?

Moreover it's not in our nature as Yorubas to visit hostile lands where you can't make headway in life due to tribalism or where they eat people as delicacy.

The lifestyle there is too primitive for a sophisticated and educated fellow like me. I can only go overseas if atal I want to have a change of environment.
Hope that answers your question?

Apart from Lagos state, tell us another state in the west that is good enough??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Deborahj(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Co
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by mavinc4u(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.

Will you keep kwait. Attache by force.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by janykute: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh 'perhaps the next' which means it will eventually come?I thought you guys said its dead and buried?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by daskid130(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Opakan2:

I do pity them alot.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by bigfoot79(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ngene44:
The more you Crack down on biafra agitators the more they become popular and win sympathizers. IPOB is not the only biafra movement. I am nt IPOB member but I stand with massob. Massob is nt a terrorist group like IPOB, what we need is freedom from the zoo.citing citing citing citing

secession movement is not that a big deal. The nation, now known as Nigeria came into being by a process. If Biafra will be, it should be be through a legitimate process, just as Catalonia is currently doing in Spain.

what baffles me is the uncivilized approach adopted by some of you: calling Nigeria, the country of your birth, a Zoo!!! the same place where you are, at least for the time being from: what does that make you

secondly, I see that you agree that Ipob is a terrorist organization but massob isn't one: anyways that will be Biafra's cup of tea.

in the meanwhile, kindly refrain from speaking ill of my dear country: Nigeria. otherwise, you'll be treated as an enemy of the state
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by obioraval(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
These my brothers should go understudy the economic importance of Catalonia as a region in Spain.
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by haykes(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
KANU u couse all this,see ur ipob brothers diplay their ignorance around the world do they want to develop spain too
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Kaycee248(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Receive sense ijn
Re: IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured by Thelma1552: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
And they will come out and be saying they are not TERRORIST. It's only terrorist that won't want peace to reign wherever they find themselves...
Awon biafrans yi gan, wan ni isoro oh! no be small one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.