Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (55805 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by kayo80(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Last year June, my friend was to pick me up at Sagamu junction along Lagos-Ibadan express. I left Ibadan in the afternoon, but by the time i got to Sagamu exchange junction, it was dark.

I was the only one that got down from the bus at the junction. I turned around to pee, and as i was zipping up my jeans afterwards, I saw a machete at my neck and a voice said, "If you make any move, i will slice your neck." I quickly raised my hands, and the other robbers dipped their hands in my pocket; took my wallet, my phone, my watch, everything on me, while the cutlass was still held to my neck. Afterwards, the main guy hit the back of my neck with the cutlass and asked me to run.

My heart was beating fast as i ran up the bridge that was over the express. Till this day, when i am walking alone on a road at night, i always feel someone is gonna come from behind and hold a knife to my neck. Post traumatic shiit. It ain't cool at all.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Mujaheeeden: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Worksunlimited:
Mine was the day a fellow corper called me over to his room to kill me.

Funny thing was I had no issue or quarrel with the guy prior to the fateful day.

He stabbed me thrice in my chest region, around where my heart is located, but the knife didn't penetrate (No be juju, Na God work). How Baba God do am, I no know, but I Thank Him for coming thru for me.

Pushed him off, bolted for the door, dude grabbed me by the neck, squeezing my wind pipe and oesophagus shut (I was about giving up the ghost), when some students kicked the room door open and pushed him off me, I landed on the floor, gasping for breathe.

Sick fellow corper kept shouting I must not escape. Sat on my back and started smashing my face on the broken floor, the students pushed him off me again.

I got up, and ran outside screaming for help, fell on the sand cos I was out of breathe, dude took a stone and was about smashing my head in, to finish the job he started, when he was over powered.

Till today, I still have flashes of the knife he used, dangling in the air ryt before it struck.

When they brought the knife he used to stab me with, before the civil defense and police men that later took up the case, the knife blade had bent 90degrees, to show the force the dude used to stab me with.

My face disfigure, couldn't breathe properly for a while, buh at least I was alive.

All thanks to God.
What did he say was the reason he wanted you dead

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tzoracle: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
had hot water burns on my perineum. got admitted to nat orthopaedic hospital, was in emergency ward for three days when they brought this guy in. petrol fire burns whilst welding a petrol tank, he end a mate of his. he was badly burnt but he kept screaming that they should give him swallow that hospital food is trash, he was brimming with life. he got moved to burns unit the next day and the doctors gave him only a slim chance, I doubted them. a few days after the confederations cup match against Uruguay in which mikel scored that I watched with his mate the guy passed on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Christeety:

So sad. Pls take heart.
May God continue to strengthen you.

Amen...thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I am not joking too.

It was very traumatic.

Repent!!!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by bastien: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mine happened last 3years, it was a peaceful Sunday that evening, came out to flex in an open bar in one hotel... While were there drinking there some set if guys in one corner of the bar, more like they were doing meeting (eyie guts) , well what's my own there! Next thirty minutes what I heard was Toyota highlander (aye guts) came in with full speed, and opened fire, spreading bullets like its action film! I quickly took cover, went to the ground and praying for God forgiveness as I bought the next bus to the spirit world. One of the eyie guy died instantly, the other guy who was shot badly was staying in my street, he was rushed to a native doctor shrine (they can't take him to hospital cause he Is a wanted man and hospital will ask for police report), that night, all the shop closed, houses locked down, we started hearing the guy didn't make it,after heard he made, how the native doctor did it, it's not my business. Next morning dad was too concerned, had me pack my bag to my uncle place at agege which I was there for 5months! Can't forget that day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Acepen(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
taylor88:
my neighbour asked me to lend him my diick

why u no get sense?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by JamesReacher(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Bruv! I no know o... Funny thing be say Na me other corpers dey usually send to go talk to am before that day..

I just no understand wetin happen, wey na me e wan come kill.

God dey this life wey no pure o.

A word of advise to corpers posted to different locations around the country, especially the north, be very prayerful and hold your God real close.

Jump on your God with your hands and feet, head and all, cos things dey happen.

There are many demons (iska) in the North, no be say dem say, I served there and stayed there for the same period as my nysc, so I know what I am talking about.

Corpers dey follow window run during my time there (No be say dem dey hold the window before they move o, dem dey practically fly thru the window), when demon possession dey hold their student for class..
If I no injure that guy after I set free make I know Wetin cause am. You be ajebo abi

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Worksunlimited: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
What did he say was the reason he wanted you dead

He didn't say.. He was too busy accusing me of been laced with juju.

He even started asking the civil defense and police men, that dey too should reason the matter, he stabbed me three good times, the knife no enter, why?

Can you imagine the fuckery?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by KennedicalEnergy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
MARKETfund:

Very pathetic sad Sorry bro kara obi
Thank You Bro. Imela
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Repent!!!
Repent from?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Repent!!!
Repent from?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by greypencils: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
MrsMurphy:
The day I lost my child. I was carrying her when she died. Couldn't sleep for days. That was the first time seeing someone die
i am so sorry for your loss maam...you will never witness such again in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Adaumunocha(f): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=ShyCypher post=61050926][/quote]Lol...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by stacyadams: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
fell out of a moving car as a kid,,armed robbers came to our house with guns in milliatry uniform ,raped an aunt looking after us then,,watched grin ; sis suffer and die after going from hospital to hospital..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Worksunlimited: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
JamesReacher:
If I no injure that guy after I set free make I know Wetin cause am. You be ajebo abi

See this guy.. North no be south o... Besides you no go go treat yourself before you begin reason that kind thing.
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
JamesReacher:
Share me the booking code guy abeg

I saw d coupon live online, i no collect d code, na wetin i wan use am do. To dey console myself or wetin?
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by bigfather(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Watching my step mum while she slept off on her sick bed was a big shock. Watched her gasped for air until she died. cry
Her body was so warm until she was buried. Am still unable to get over it. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by greypencils: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
The day i lost my dad. I kept screaming what the da fvck in front of the mortuary at UCH around 12midnite. Woke up half the patients in the hospital

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Mujaheeeden: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
The scariest thing that happened to me was loosing my roomie in school and also a good friend to cold hands of death that was supposed to help me with a life changing job.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
JohnXcel:
Damn!

As in ehn, real damn! If na only 1million d cash out be be i go take am like dat bro, kon dey bomb dem with 2-4 odds and 50k stake. I weak bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Alphasoar(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Car fire incident

It was November 2006 we have just finished the wedding ceremony of my elder brother and were returning to base. Boarded a taxi and was on top speed. I was young and have not been involved in any accident before. I almost slept off because of tiredness but managed to stay awake.

Almost twenty minutes gone into the journey, all we could see was people waving at us to stop the car. Our taxi has caught fire burning seriously at the bonnet and we never knew.
We got to know when we started having smoke inside the car and finally had to stop the taxi. Lo and behold, the car was on fire and we never knew.
We came out, and did I mention, my mother was in the car as well as one of my elder brothers. Almost a family oh and the devil want to use us that Ember or year ending to do Christmas.
We came out safe and put out the fire, hopped into another taxi and got home safely at around some minutes after eight in the night.

Read all of them at one piece on my space>>> http://alphasoars..com.ng/2017/09/three-momentous-moments-in-my-life-i.html

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by stacyadams: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
fell out of a moving car as a kid,,armed robbers came to our house with guns in milliatry uniform ,raped an aunt looking after us then,,watched grin ; sis suffer and die after going from hospital to hospital.. grin grin and the day a gay approached me hian...
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by omolorlarh: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
designer01:
Mine is reading some of the stories here
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
AleksAndria:

The way guys be wanting to die when one game spoils their ticket especially if the winning is a huge sum of money. Just negodu onye nka. You want to get #10,000,000 from #200,even d #4Mil. Can you see difference in the number of ’zeros’.. now judge that guy.. isn't he a criminal?....just asking o.

He took d ultimate risk man... but a nonsense risk it was. Collet 4M jeje, u don blow pass dem yy boys sef!
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by urahara(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Going to the airport to pick my siblings. Plane crashed.

shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by JamesReacher(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I saw d coupon live online, i no collect d code, na wetin i wan use am do. To dey console myself or wetin?
You no fit understand, u fit help me find am abeg bro
Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by PrincessBecks(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh my gosh! It's creepy in here

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by countsparrow: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ishilove:
I heard someone screaming manaically, and it was when the keke finally halted after what seemed like forever that I realised I was the person screaming.

This part got me laughing hard.... Eyah, sorry o

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Chartey(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Odawayii:
The most traumatised moment was on 9/11/2013 when my brother died right before me at Lasuth Ikeja after 23 days of sleepless nights with him in the hospital, going for dialysis at Dialysier Oshodi twice a week. Rest on Francis. The most scared moment was on 7/8/2012, when I had ruptured tube ( Ectopic pregnancy) around 11.45pm and about 3 hospitals rejected me from Mobonike Dopenu to Lasuth Ikeja down to General hospital Agege and finally Island maternity were the surgery was carried out within the space of 30 minutes because I was already weak. my BP went down as low as 55/45. I bleeded for about 3 hours, and l passed away. I thought I was dead but God being so kind brought me
back to life through praise and worship song I heard from the background. I opened my eyes and told my husband who was bedside me that I'm alive. I'm trying so hard to forget this 2 events but no way.
I don't want to sound insensitive but I feel you should credit the doctors who operated on you to save you in the nick of time rather than praise and worship. If they didn't, no praise and worship would have saved you.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
realoscar84:
So heartbroken the day a friend of mine selected some games for me which should've got me 55k. When I went to print the ticket, I decided to check the fixtures pasted on the board n I saw Burnley VS man city. So, I decided to add the game to boost the money. After all the games has played, man city was the last game. I even use my last money to go an watch the game at a soccer viewing centre. I can't forget how heart broken I was seeing David silva wasting all the chances in the first half which ended 0-0. Then in the second half, man city continued the rubbish n all of a sudden, I saw a rebound low shot from a Burnley player call Boyd, it went straight into the net. The goal felt like a stab to my heart. The dude sitting close by was jubilating. I
felt like strangling him. The most annoying part was when zabaleta was simulating to get a penalty to salvage a point for man city deep in the injury time. That was when I couldn't take it anymore. Insulting all man city players n the useless coach pellegrini. Sorry folks, I know this narration is somehow unrelated to this thread. But I was so dejected when I left that soccer house with empty pocket that day.
I have been in your shoes too and I can relate well

I remember when I used to be a bet addict, I went to a betshop with my booking number as usual and on getting there, I noticed one of the odds had dropped, hence, a reduction in my winning. Then I told him to give me a moment and I quickly ran to the board, picked a random match at a glance and told him to add it to it (double chance 12) just to sky-rock my winning.

My brother, all my matches clicked with ease and it was only remaining the random matched I placed on "anybody can win". That was how they messed me up with a goaless draw oooo.. Na so ojukokoro take kill me ooo

I nearly committed suicide that day because that money was my Saviour as at that time cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
In a tricycle called Keke Napep, the cyclist had an issue with a bus driver and the driver vowed that he would make sure the Napep was destroyed on that day. Then the two began to drive wrecklessly butting side to side. I was just begging the cyclist to park & allow me come down before the bus driver fulfilled his wish. I was too scared on that day, imagine, Keke Maruwa with busundecided. I guessed the cyclist was glad he wouldn't die or get injured alone,,,,,so self-centered.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / Is This A Man Or A Woman? / This Is Actually A Coffin (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.