Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84264 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:

Weighty or dumb?
Very weighty whichever way you understand it.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

What!!??!! Perks, for their Dad!

I'm sure you won't go that way in their shoes, or would you?
lol, its funny how money changes situations.dont be so naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by oneeast: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

What is wrong in pointing out something about the ''president''? Why should people keep quiet when their president has been exchanged for another person?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by tundefamuyide(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
masterP042:
Funny enough even the fake buhari looks sick. He will soon die, let them get ready for another double. Mumu cabal
Like seriously? What kind of harsh words is this.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
Very weighty whichever way you understand it.

So if I wake up tomorrow and say Buhari is a female, not male, that we should check his privates, the presidency must respond to me?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not true. How can we be this vulnerable?
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by orisa37: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
A Robot in The Presidency? This is dangerous. Please The NASS should IMPEACH it now!!!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by mavinc4u(f): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na wah for this country grin grin grin. Anyway, investigative mood activated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by spartan117(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Akinz0126:
You all attacking the. Messengers leaving behind the message are dounce.

Well nothing is impossible in 9ja whatever way we've been scam and their might be an atom of truth in it!!!

Ye shall not quote me I repeat thou shall not quote me
And lo thou has been quoted grin
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ten06(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kanu raised the alarm and was attacked by soldiers, now that femi have also raised the same alarm when will he be attacked by soldiers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by BMZK: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.

I take this as compliment on Buhari's health recovery.
FKK has publicly acknowledged that Buhari is now healthier and stronger than he was in 2015 which means the 2019 ticket is guaranteed , there is no cause for alarm on health ground.
Sai Baba till 2023!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

How do you know if its TRUE or NOT, do you live in AsoRock.

See anything is possible as the Northerners want to hold un to power.

Bro you can't convince all this die hard Apc clowns it's in their DNA.Am not a fan of Fani kayode but wonder why he(buhari) hasn't gave assent to most of the files piled up on his table including all the lies they've been pulling ever since he came back about rat infiltrating his office make dem no worry truth always prevail no matter how long they hide their lies asari dokubo also said same tym as Fani those that knows the body language of d president knows his habit and other things peculiar to him and him alone

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by TOMMYS: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:

So if I wake up tomorrow and say Buhari is a female, not male, that we should check his privates, the presidency must respond to me?

politics in Nigeria has gotten that point. If two or more persons say buhari is gay. Guy believe am o.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Truth is bitter and hard to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by PointB: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
The biggest corruption ever is political corruption.

Buhari and Oshibanjo stink of it.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by nairanaira12: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

Rather, you should consider what he said and trace sense to them

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by jumobi1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Same guy. Def the same guy.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by xammy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/

This is hate speech and he should face the music

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
spartan117:

And lo thou has been quoted grin
grin

And now that thou had quoted thee, plenty bananas shall rain on thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by nairanaira12: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
NOC1:
where is this broken record of a guy from?

only humans whose brain has been transformed by white, tramadol,rohypnol, skunk marijuana and whisky can agree with him because birds of same feather...

that's what you see when someone tried to kill you and he did not succeed, you will see the person shout nna! you are not a human, how did it happen?

Before you curse your father with your oral mishap, ask yourself why the interview was not aired.

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:

If you attract the world to your statements with some sorts of glaring evidence the govt in power today will respond to you with bullets and guns .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Milestones: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
FFK HAS LOST HIS MIND BECAUSE HE IS FLAT BROKE. FAYOSE DOES HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO FINANCE HIS LIFE STYLE. MAKE WE PRAY FOR FFK TO WITNESS THE BUHARI INAUGURATION COME 2019

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ngene44: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
poksmahn:
this guy is filled with hate and it's taken over his reason
Nigerians are equally filled with hates. we nw hate ourselves. you are also guilty of it and Nigeria will never grow like this.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.

mAke nnamdi n ffk sef go get double because heart attack wil kill them sooner than xpected hypertension ...identical to keep banging there ipob wife wen they are gone.. nnamdi,,dokunbo ,,ffk which of this men as come close to buhari since he returned ... assertion frm men watchin tv ....those are the fools u want nigerians shuld listen to. army enter abia ,,naija no burn o,,where is mr nnamdi oct 1 cum n go sun no fall...bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
If indeed there is a Buhari look alike,we would have heard of it long before now.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by bigfather(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209410179000860

Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu's claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.

He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

See the observations below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/ffk-president-buhari-replaced-double/

This guy can fall person hand shaaaa...... lipsrsealed
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by OlaMiki: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
when somebody has go nut and his madness as enter the market , he see 32 reason he know someone physically more others and his family. Oloriburuku somebody shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by bettercreature(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jarus:
To think FFK is a product of Cambridge University.

That's the only thing that shocks me.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Toks2008:
If indeed there is a Buhari look alike,we would have heard of it long before now.

Do you know that humans have look alikes.

You might even have a look alike somewhere.
With plastic surgery , your parents would never be able to differentiate.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.