Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (5617 Views)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrMcJay:
That food is what we call "Last Supper".

Lol, indeed!
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
stay there make pant day wear you.......lol
panu e mo!!
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yes, I will take the malt and water.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
@my bae should I eat it .
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
panu e mo!!
come and help me close it bebelube
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
There's love in sharing. We'll eat together.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
She might not have any bad intentions.
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
come and help me close it bebelube
shey emi lo'n bawi?

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by thestevens: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
na last supper be that, believe me there is rat poison in that food LMAO
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
shey emi lo'n bawi?
ahnnnnn broda mi ma bi nu now emi kan ba è sere now
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
ahnnnnn broda mi ma bi nu now emi kan ba è sere now
lwkmd

Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by shomb: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato

This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
lwkmd
why is you laughing
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
why is you laughing
so, you are asking a babalawo like myself why he's laughing, ba?
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Gidex4u(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Hahahaha never underestimate the power of a woman.
True talk. Women are deadly
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
so, you are asking a babalawo like myself why he's laughing, ba?
shey somebody cannot play with you again sef
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
shey somebody cannot play with you again sef
AH ah ah ah ah
is fear catch you?
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
AH ah ah ah ah is fear catch you?
fear is no catch me
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
fear is no catch me
is that sure for you?
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
is that sure for you?
yelz
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by joyndidi: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greenbuoy:
ehn ehn, so you have grows wing! Is me that talking for you that you're doing eyes like this like this... Like baby for inside cartoom feem
rara o
Re: Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food by Greenbuoy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
rara o
olorinla like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] / Nothing Goes For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.