Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97265 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NigerDeltan(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

I can see, you will love it long as well grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by bamasite(m): 5:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Seen.....next pls
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Daboomb: 5:52am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

That is what happens when a man decides to take a "prostitute on sabatical leave", for a wife.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by NATUREVALS(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Oloshi
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ojuororun(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2017
coolna wao wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by seangy4konji: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2017
but seriously she did not know that and she gave birthand all...

trust me she must have gotten a better offer...

well big up to her for leaving...and to the mmayee up there saying better leaving than cheating..she was obviously cheating in the marriage...just wanted it to go go legit now...

The grass aint always greener on the other side..she will learn the hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by jamace(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Eyaa. She exhausted her patience and endurance.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Digriz(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2017
What about the Chinese with their tiny dickss but they still stick to their partners.
She's just a harlot,I pity that man bcus the woman probably pretended to be a born again in order to get married to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Wantam: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2017
What God has joined together no joystick can put asunder
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2017
lol... even tooth pick is useful for the mouth.
Not the man's fault naa except say na 1min man.
Btw you can comman and collect my own gimme money.
My bae like it small. We like it small.
Fixed.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Call07034780891: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2017
LOL..wahala dey everywhere cheesy
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by abbeyty(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2017
so, she did not know his size b4 marriage. though some sizes are out of this world. some are even smaller than your smallest finger after erection what would a woman do with that kind of dick.? watch how this Abuja based bobrisky rival displaying his talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MfcbbnMJpI
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by billyG(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2017
woman pushing men to hav big cassava since d time of eve.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Kay17: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

But it was a brave decision to resist the temptation of adultery which is more grievous. She knows her body better and rather than incur the wrath of God and of man she left.

Aside from her bravery her truthfulness and bluntness is admirable. Rather than being passive aggressive she was forthcoming with her feelings. Marriage shouldn't be an endurance race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Oppypoppy: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

The previous post was about Ngozi now this one

Ngozi must be mean ooo

Ngozi don suffer..
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by freshvine(f): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2017
she feels like cheating and hubby policing her is getting her irrational. in few years after tasting enough of big cassavas, she's likely to go back to hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Donchicagofive: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2017
The woman get mind http://quamiller.com/7SwN to make real money
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by sukkot: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2017
dairykidd:

No doubt they love their 2inch husbands but they still cheat outside on the regular Like normal... I'm not just saying it
most white people take their marriage very seriously. the percentage of the ones who cheat are extremely negligible. like .00000000001 percent. its a rarity. i have lived in the west for most of my life. They dont have the spirit of discontentment like blacks. whatever little they have they are very happy with.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by raphchima(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations ....

Well as a matter of fact, i wouldn't blame you for not understanding/getting a point jare....English is a borrowed language for crying out loud...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. Make I laugh.
bae, I like your being real but women too dey pretend I swear.
Lol... No mind us abeg grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2017
BabaO2:

Sorry dear... I no mean am, just dey pity the girl and the guy
Okay kiss
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2017
odaniel1:

You don talk am finish my sister!
Make she leav human beings to talk. Na dem talk when she quit her job, na dem go still talk if she leave her husband. But she was very wrong to think 'reporters' wouldn't jump on this her story..Bad new is good news in media.
Yes oo, she wouldn't have involved the reporters at all... She went wrong in that aspect
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by suremanpatriot: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2017
Where penis pump full market,she don dey do things outside,after d man don invest on her.Ha! This Wooooooman na olosho. kiss
She even confess sey the man treat her well, tht man wil bounce back with loyal babe

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
cheesy so u r confirming it..Nice one

thats how one of my babe no let my young man down there sleep 2nyts ago...just hold am all nyt. I cant fit shout
My brother i comfirm am ooo... Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Icon79:
Women are insatiable. If you have a smallish one na trouble, but when you show them king size version, you'll scare them away.

What's a guy to do, eh?

O pari

Hahahahaha... Moderate sure!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ANGELLILLY(f): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
ewooo! She quits the marriage inorder to hv peace?so big n long joystick is now a peace giver?chai make una dey fear GOD abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2017
henryhemon:

What makes you think she isn't cheating? She's definitely getting it else where to have compared with her husband's dick.
Bros this woman tell you say she marry as virgin ni? ... She know what a normal dick looks like na... Why you dey talk like that sef?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by flawlessT(f): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
fof1:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH REASONS. INFIDELITY IS A BURDEN REQUIRING GOD'S SURGICAL KNIFE ANY DAY...
Yes oooo
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Gerrard59(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2017
AreaFada2:
Suppose a woman's honeypot loses elasticity due to riding Yusuf, Kunle, Ogbona, Ufot and various sizes of manliness under the sun, can a man file for divorce on that ground?

Will women accept that?

It seems women expect every man to have cobra sized thing dangling there, but conveniently forget that some women have country road size down under, while others have a 10-lane Badagry expressway configuration. shocked shocked shocked

I remember Indians & Chinese men are published to have rather very modest third legs, but their women cheat far less. Yes their women have tighter thing too. But they'd enjoy bigger cucumbers too if they wanted to cheat.

Is the vagina not an elastic organ anymore? What about during and after childbirth (say 5 children)? Should the woman be blamed for loss of elasticity (even when it will return to its previous state)?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2017
She actually didn't disclose the size of the Dick so that we knkw what exactly she's talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.