Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53280 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
but why are you sad about this? You shouldn't be sad at all please. I have always known nairaland.com as an open forum and now, any topic you don't like, I expect you ignore it than beefing people around because of what they are experiencing. I know you are mature, please leave me to mature like you too OK? I will get there someday.., saddist everywhere
so I am not allowed an opinion Right? I can't say stupid But you can label me a sadist grin this is why I said you people needs to grow the hell up. Do you even know what a sadist means? Idiot!
Is this how you disrespect your father?
Nairaland is an open forum for you alone and not me? I guess, grin if you can't handle criticism then this is not a place for you go and play with children like you outside.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
so I am not allowed an opinion Right? I can't say stupid But you can label me a sadist grin this is why I said you people needs to grow the hell up. Do you even know what a sadist means? Idiot!
Is this how you disrespect your father?
.. You need to have some manners and etiquette. Federal government of Nigeria is coming up with laws monitoring likes of your write ups online. Save your data if you don't have any meaningful thing to write
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. You need to have some manners and etiquette. Federal government of Nigeria is coming up with laws monitoring likes of your write ups online. Save your data if you don't have any meaningful thing to write
fuvk you! And your dumb ass! Federal government.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
fuvk you! And your dumb ass! Federal government.
.. Confirm e-warrior like you
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
if you can't handle other people's comments this is not the place for you, you need to go and play with children like you, and stay away from grown up forums grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Confirm e-warrior like you
bite my ass! grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
if you can't handle other people's comments this is not the place for you, you need to go and play with children like you, and stay away from grown up forums grin
.. Grown up or adult which one are you?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
i don't know! you tell me! grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by edumondial: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls desist from such act. That's how it starts. Women should respect themselves and give their husbands respect too.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Chibuhealth(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
xreal:
If your wife does same, will you be pleased with that?

If NO; then STOP.

Else; KONTINU.
are you a programmer ?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...
Legendary
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by cckalima: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?
to Syria where they will bomb his senseless skull into senses.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by cckalima: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
AkupeMBANO:

Legendary
cckalima:
to Syria where they will bomb his senseless skull into senses.
AkupeMBANO:

Legendary
iconic legendary legend of legends
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by deebest8(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

undecided
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by lonelydora: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

Sleeping with a married woman is a loan repayable one day in whatever form Karma chooses.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by DONFASZY(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2017
D day d husband will get u?cutlass will do lots of decor on ur innocent body and head?

Stay off dat woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.