Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53278 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
momove4real25:
This is what happens when you heard of ppl settling dwn n u rush urslf into unwanted marriage. If you can't support ur family financially as a woman when ur husbnd is dwn why will u settle down. If ur man is irresponsible why will u marry him. I hate hearing this kind of thing wen a married woman deliberately seek fr dick BKS once u demand from ex he will also ask fr sth in return. Secretary to devil is d woman
This goes beyond the persective of finance, the woman finds the dick at home wanting, so she needed to connect however to her ex and get his good dick back in between her legs. A woman, above all, requires a very good dick to keep her going during ups and downs. Give a woman a good veined dick and see her live happily ever after.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by kense88: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...
Have been reading some of your comments. I think we share some similarities. Quite a classy lady you are.

But it could be, she just needs the help
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by kense88: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
that woman is the P A to uncle devil himself,please stay off her case
Honestly i wish everyone is just like me. Team one man one wife. Even though we are not sure, if she has other things in mind
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by bkool7(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. What is marriage these days turning into? Does that mean she doesn't love her husband? Or deliberately extorting me

If she has turn it into an habit , then dont give her again except you want trouble.

But if she's just asking for the first time , you know she's in a spot and you seem to be the only one she can turn to now.

Help ANYONE that truthfully needs your help if you have the capacity to.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by alfredo4u(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...

There is nothing bad about this......I have seen a situation where a married woman gave his ex boyfriend a contract worth millions...

As long as you have, there is no big deal there.

So u mean u cant help your married ex girlfriend? This world is a small place.....

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by MrCuteking(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2017
xreal:
If your wife does same, will you be pleased with that?

If NO; then STOP.

Else; KONTINU.

You must be a programmer.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

So what if she ask you for money?

You are too petty. Jezz!

Decide to give her or not. End of story! Not bring it on nairaland like a child.

Many assume only WOMEN bring up irrelevant topics but here on nairaland; to my amazement, ALL the confused talkatives 're MEN.

Disgusting really !!

A question to you: do you know how many married men and women Dangote and the like of him have helped including their exes?

Even me; I have helped my married friends financially or just cos you once dated her so it's a taboo in ur village?

You must be broke and delusional cos I don't see how a slightly comfortable and intelligent man can post this.

She doesn't want sex, just having financial issues. If you have (which am sure you don't) give her or don't give her & stop being delusional..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by MunorAnne(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me
To where, sir?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by gbagyiza: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2017
siraj1402:
It happened to me and I gave her with pure intentions. In as much you do it without any hidden intention, surly you will be rewarded for it. She might need it to support her family.
[color=#770077][/color]

If you are doing with a pure heart, tell her to inform her husband before assisting her.If she is for real n doesn't have any hidden agenda let her communicate to d husband.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Melian(f): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:
I really need to know how ladies get comfortable asking money from guys not to talk of an ex.

Shit happens
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
e don red
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Reeberry: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2017
idu1:
She's in need. Help her
Really? undecided
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Xmen149(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.

Lol,op this grammar is all u need for ur upper chambers to open.... hahaha (I don join oh.Lol)
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by basty: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Exporting or extorting? Just asking ni o
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by jconsulting(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2017
There is nothing bad in helping your ex financially as long as her husband is in the know, it takes maturity man......She can also do the same to you if the tides turns

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by elantraceey(f): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Melian:

You do when you are so hungry and have no one else to turn to, really. You do when you don't want to sell your body. And finally, you do when you trust he won't take advantage of that by asking for sex. Tell you what, when you have NOTHING to eat, you don't know when you throw pride out the window.

Well we don't pray for these situations but I know I've been through some cases but there's always a way out.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Hades2016(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
exporting you to China grin

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Melian(f): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:

Well we don't pray for these situations but I know I've been through some cases but there's always a way out.

What was your way out? Say it and be honest and I may prove to you you lie.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by poseidon12: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Op. We 're having same experience. Mine even borrowed some cash from me to support her husband during the traditional, promised to pay back . Now she's asking for money again when she haven't paid d previous one.
For me, I can be of help if I notice she has enough reason to beg. Afteral she's married does not mean we are enemies. You just have to delete that old thought of friendship and see her as your casual friend.

You are a good man. I don't see anything wrong in helping an ex in need, married or not.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Klington: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Maybe the husband is one of those NL guys that married on 40k salary and has already allocated all the money but now an expense has come up. grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by iamrammy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

lolz...how dem for take hang leg for burglary, na from window abi ceiling the guy go from dey dig?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by curvilicious: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Exporting you? Are you part of the tubers of yam Nigeria exported the last time?

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by DopeBoss(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by eikenberry(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
I wish people will realize that it is futile to criticize, complain and condemn...it wounds a persons precious pride and may arouse resentment. I have to understand that most Christians pay more attention to the container more than its content. That's why people don't receive their supposed blessings when they give arms, tithes and offerings to God. Trust me we have no business with what the pastors and priest do with our offerings or tithes(container), they will certainly give an account when the time is right. Some instead of using this to assist the less privileged, instead the use it to purchase worldly things. But that's not enough reason for us to criticize, complain or condemn them, because we all have our own limitations, remember all sins are equal in the eyes of God. But notice that God takes that praise,gratitude,thanksgiving, petitions in that offering which you offer (content). My dear friend, you should be happy you where able to help a friend in need. If your not comfortable with giving, then stop giving quietly...but if you are, then fix your mind on the content not the container.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by curvilicious: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Op. We 're having same experience. Mine even borrowed some cash from me to support her husband during the traditional, promised to pay back . Now she's asking for money again when she haven't paid d previous one.
For me, I can be of help if I notice she has enough reason to beg. Afteral she's married does not mean we are enemies. You just have to delete that old thought of friendship and see her as your casual friend.

You are a very good man o
If your wife finds out she will not see it in your light
If her husband finds out, you will not like what will happen to your ex.
I think you shld stir clear your ex for you & her good
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by elantraceey(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Melian:

What was your way out? Say it and be honest and I may prove to you you lie.

God
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by kenny5811(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...
.... thank u vry much DeadRat... u nailed it. i bin dey wonder how to xpress my disgust 4 stuffz like dis like u jst did.... tnx for makin it simple. sum fellaz jst manufacture rubbish stories n post nd b feelin like LindaIkeji.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Melian(f): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:

God

Pls. No offense intended.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by vicben27(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have two of my ex' es trying that shit on me! its just anoying
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Imagineers: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it... [/quote]

It is like you like second hand too much. Akube follow you. Find a new girl and stop using napkins another man has used in wiping his shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.