Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53273 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Fhowe: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
staying out of range is the best armour of defence

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Just giving her the money on a free mind.. At times thou she still make advances as if she's not even married
Dey fvck her, bro.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by LordAdam16: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't mind them they actually believe a married lady should not talk to any man or ask for help.What you are doing are very normal.Help the needy
There was a time i got husband of my ex arrested simply because he beats her and sent her out at the middle of the night

E no arrange boys for you?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by edunwanna: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

shey oro ni e??

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ebuk4real(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?

Mumu Island
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Pearl05(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
No man will be comfortable with the wife collecting money from her ex for whatsoever reasons. If her family is in lack, and you felt you can assist her as a father Christmas � without any string attached, ask to meet the husband , render the assistance once and move on.

If you don't take a stand, she will soon seduce you after she might warmed your sheet again, you will find it difficult to get loose from her grips .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by LordAdam16: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
adriftonmemories:

It's even worse if the husband is aware... You become a prime suspect embarassed

Shey?!

because any money issue they have that leads to an argument may lead to accusations. And then there's the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon where he starts noticing things he previously thought were innocuous now seeming as though they are telling signs of sth being up.

Ex mata 4 9ja na risky canoe to paddle.

-Lord
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Chilebaba(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...
It's obvious that you're very senseless.... nairaland is a forum not your personal website pls

5 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by galadima77(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:

Guy!! abeg come chop my food for the next three days... Your brain package well.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Mouthgag: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
I guess you think the internet belongs to christains abi?ekpa

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by phreakabit(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
It depends on her tribe, if he is Yoruba its OK, na their way.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by LordAdam16: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
momove4real25:
This is what happens when you heard of ppl settling dwn n u rush urslf into unwanted marriage. If you can't support ur family financially as a woman when ur husbnd is dwn why will u settle down. If ur man is irresponsible why will u marry him. I hate hearing this kind of thing wen a married woman deliberately seek fr dick BKS once u demand from ex he will also ask fr sth in return. Secretary to devil is d woman

Things can go sideways real fast. Losing your job, not being paid salaries for months, business failing, shop burning down.

No matter how prepared you are before marriage, a financial upset can happen.

And although I subscribe to the school of thought that getting as prepared as possible before marriage is ideal, I wouldn't really peg it as a rule. If two ppl think they can support each other and improve their finances and well-being when they get married, they should go for it. And use their brain, not borrowing to spend lavishly on a wedding and then having five kids within 7 years while living in a rooming house (bed-sitter).

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by elantraceey(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Melian:

Pls. No offense intended.

I'm not surprised you don't believe me, but rather than go to man for help I go to God instead because the last time I did several years ago when I was in dire need it yielding no fruit rather it turned into something else, I have few friends I tell my issues to and if they are in the capacity to help they do so without me having to ask them anything and this seldomly happens.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Just giving her the money on a free mind.. At times thou she still make advances as if she's not even married
hmmm bros... devil don dey play music for you ooo. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by teflonjake(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me

Exporting you to where?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by olasaad(f): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
highchief1:
small pikin dey worry u which court will indict u cos u helped someone.i help my exes my wife know I'm good at helping ppl

Lol..Baba alanu
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by osogwu(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Welcome...dem dey call am gratuity for service well rendered...e no get limit.@GALADIMA77.U ARE KILLING ME WITH LAUGH.SO NA THE NAME BE THAT?#GRATUITY.

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.
you said it all. I just don't know how to say no.. Not only her but people that needs my help as well
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by olasaad(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
embarassed they will ask me to buy holy water...dont have money to buy that now.

You can use the money for data to buy it. After all is your life
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by olasaad(f): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
the op just made this up.

No he doesn't it's happens alot
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
olasaad:

You can use the money for data to buy it. After all is your life
like d holy water will work...y cant they give it fr free undecided
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
crazygod:

Exporting as in international trade? undecided or u meant extorting
.. Typographical error.. Thanks thou for pointing that out
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by galadima77(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
osogwu:
Welcome...dem dey call am gratuity for service well rendered...e no get limit.@GALADIMA77.U ARE KILLING ME WITH LAUGH.SO NA THE NAME BE THAT?#GRATUITY.

Yes na.... the OP is just being naive...
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by smada13(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:

God bless u real big.....
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by okoolori(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:

U know we have too many baby boys calling themselves men in this forum and everywhere now bro.... May be she had even done something worth more than the money she’s asking for fro him and she didn’t even come to this forum or anywhere else to spills the bean... all this babyboyz
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by olasaad(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
like d holy water will work...y cant they give it fr free undecided

Abi ooo. You alone know your problem and what you want God to do for you so wake up in the middle of the night and call Him I am sure with time He will answer your prayers.

And if you believe in holy water, well you can do it yourself. Just take the portion of water you need and read the bible verse related to your problem and pray on it. Then use it for whatever you want.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Oyindidi(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
God didnt stop giving you life even after all ur shiit life, he didnt stop helpin you... if u want to stop then stop, if u want to continue then continue. Its ur choice
I love thiskiss

Follow back

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by iammolise(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

bror just run 4 ur life... Watin u neva chop dere wey u wan still dey fall 4 advances 4rm married woman... I pity u wen d hobby catch una u go talk watin u no do dat dey. All d gud wey u tink say u dey do dey borrow her money go turn 2 bad dt day. Beta wash ur hand commot. My papa dem go say 'a word is enough 4 d wise'

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by CioAngels(f): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
If you are sincerely sincere about your story, you had better stop and run for your dear life before she pulls deadly lies against you. Have you ever thought of the dimension of hynotizing you to sleep with her which will create problem for you in the very near future.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
olasaad:

Abi ooo. You alone know your problem and what you want God to do for you so wake up in the middle of the night and call Him I am sure with time He will answer your prayers.

And if you believe in holy water, well you can do it yourself. Just take the portion of water you need and read the bible verse related to your problem and pray on it. Then use it for whatever you want.
my sister i appreciate ur advise but sometimes it seems like God just watch man go through all he/she is suffering and dont act. I keep my hope UP coz thats all got plus my hustles
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by fellom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. What is marriage these days turning into? Does that mean she doesn't love her husband? Or deliberately extorting me
not that she just want to be smart but i tell what no matter how much a woman loves her husband once she cant over look all her ex and just move on with her husband there is tendency that she will cheat of her husband with one of her ex as long as money is involved in yoruba we call it oju kokoro. thats what social media has caused, even if you loose contact you can always search for them on the net use their maiden name. and for the sake of easy access to promiscuity most ladies don't use/add their hubby's name on social media.
and like a man once told me longtime back that women also have the tendency to cheat in marriage just like men, but they do theirs secretly like it never or can never happen. i just pity every man in hands of their wife.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Iphran6: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm having the same experience right,stopped calling or receiving her call though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.