Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53276 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Tosin249(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
. If u don't av anoda source for now pls keep on collecting ooo, let everybody manage what he or she as till 2019 After Sia Baba will be voted Out.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by olasaad(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
my sister i appreciate ur advise but sometimes it seems like God just watch man go through all he/she is suffering and dont act. I keep my hope UP coz thats all got plus my hustles

Well I believe it time. When your time come all doors will open. Just be patient

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Daeylar(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit.

I agree with this, 1001%

.. Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

He may genuinely not know if it's right or wrong and just wanted to ask, if so, it's better than ask than do what you don't know if it's right or wrong.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Antina(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?

Obodo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by pannyman(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me
Importing, more like. grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
When I hear ex, two things comes to mind. It's either you're too good to her and she broke your heart or she was too good to you and you did break her heart. If you were the one that broke her heart... fine, just know this; She's still into you. Help if you have. Someone who broke your heart won't have the mind to ask you for a dime or help except on a relationship that died a natural death.
I hate as a man coming online to to seek for opinions on how to lead your life. Shebi na your money?
Help if you have having in mind that ex should stay in the past. I call them parasites. Awaiting tsunami. They should stay in the past to avoid story that touch.
Another thing is she's married. It is entirely a different ball game now. You wouldn't be happy as a hubby seeing your wife's bank statement or alert update from an ex... lol.
Help if you have buh be more sensitive or careful about it.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by wtfcoded: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me
exporting u to where?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by 3moses: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have two of my ex that's found of that... I don't transfer money to them through my acct... I uses Teasy mobile to do that... but, op, u need to keep distance and longer discussion, pls.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by DeRay98(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
deepwater:
In the future you may be accused of having affairs with the woman, you may be innocent though.

By the time they print her bank account statement, your name would be written all over it
. How do you defend yourself. It becomes another otobo vs Suleiman case

The bolded above is well said.
Remember what Mrs Potifa did to an Innocent Joseph....and he ended in jail.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Married people should not communicate with their exs, its better to flee all apprerances of evil, because na from play person dey enter dance.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by vertueptime: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

Are you the woman or the man giving the money?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by vertueptime: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
When I hear ex, two things comes to mind. It's either you're too good to her and she broke your heart or she was too good to you and you did break her heart. If you were the one that broke her heart... fine, just should know this; She's still into you. Help if you have. Someone who broke your heart won't have the mind to ask you for a dime or help except on a relationship that died a natural death.
I hate as a man coming online to to seek for opinions on how to lead your life. Shebi na your money?
Help if you have.
Another thing is she's married. It is entirely a different ball game now. You wouldn't be happy as a hubby seeing your wife's bank statement or alert update from an ex... lol.
Help if you have buh be more sensitive or careful about it.

True but will ur wife show u her bank statement? Since u cant get it any other way

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by d33types: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
the op just made this up.

Very very likely..
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
d33types:

Very very likely..

.. Some people here attested to having same experience, so why are you just concluding I made that up? Everything is possible folks... It's reall
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by gare(f): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

Pls tell them, by the way how old are you ? All this Children of yesterday always coming to ask for stupid advice, don't you have father's and uncles to go and ask, must you bring all that here to come and ask, when you get to church ask your pastor, or your house fellowship leader, if you will not be the point of deliverance today.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by sholajigga(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
daylife7:

Wot is there.....
Has he not Fvcked her severally b4?
A Fvck that was well fvcked can be refvcked provided the fvckee and the fvcker agreed that the previous Fvck was well fvcked.... Cyril law of refvcking

My nigga ✊�
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Krixon: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

They just want to show their selves
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
vertueptime:

True but will ur wife show u her bank statement? Since u cant get it any other way

When a hubby is smart... He should before she say... Jack.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by samylinks: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
she should start over again to work so as to continue to receive salary.....
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Stupid question! You people needs to grow the hell up! angry
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's what happens when she wants to play an away match
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.

hmmmm
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Lewaluv(f): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
No it is not right. This woman has no morals.
Ikebesupa:
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by NwaScore442(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Money for what!...i repeat money 4 what!!!

Are u stil payin 4 d pu**a indirectly ?? If yes goddammit!!
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaScore442:
Money for what!...i repeat money 4 what!!!

Are u stil payin 4 d pu**a indirectly ?? If yes goddammit!!
.. I really do like her back to back then.. I never say no to her
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
gypsey:
Stupid question! You people needs to grow the hell up! angry
but why are you sad about this? You shouldn't be sad at all please. I have always known nairaland.com as an open forum and now, any topic you don't like, I expect you ignore it than beefing people around because of what they are experiencing. I know you are mature, please leave me to mature like you too OK? I will get there someday.., saddist everywhere
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by talk2percy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
She lost that right the day she said I do to the other guy. Stop giving her any money already.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
gare:

Pls tell them, by the way how old are you ? All this Children of yesterday always coming to ask for stupid advice, don't you have father's and uncles to go and ask, must you bring all that here to come and ask, when you get to church ask your pastor, or your house fellowship leader, if you will not be the point of deliverance today.
....but why are you sad about this? You shouldn't be sad at all please. I have always known nairaland.com as an open forum and now, any topic you don't like, I expect you ignore it than beefing people around because of what they are experiencing. I know you are mature, please leave me to mature like you too OK? I will get there someday.., saddist everywhere
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
talk2percy:
She lost that right the day she said I do to the other guy. Stop giving her any money already.
.. Indeed but I do have a problem for not saying NO to anyone not even her. I feel guilty saying no to almost everything people ask me
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by talk2percy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Indeed but I do have a problem for not saying NO to anyone not even her. I feel guilty saying no to almost everything people ask me
I don't understand, is it that her husband can't take care of her or what? If that is the case, why did she leave u that took care of needs for a guy that is barely taking care of her....bro u have to learn to say no to her o, or u might as well not say no to her when she will give u her body.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Ikebesupa(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
talk2percy:
I don't understand, is it that her husband can't take care of her or what? If that is the case, why did she leave u that took care of needs for a guy that is barely taking care of her....bro u have to learn to say no to her o, or u might as well not say no to her when she will give u her body.
.. I have really got a positive feedback from here and would really act accordingly
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Iddossam: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
I too, just bought Infinix hot 4pro for my ex married girlfriend last week...... though she promised to pay back with bundle of sex whenever she free to come to my place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.