Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53279 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Kai...some people are just perpetual mumus in this life and such people are bound to have problems whether in their marital life or out of it. How someone can ask this kind of question is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
mine too ask me steady
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by jimcollins136: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Jamaica
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Iyam sure the money wey the husband suppose give her he's spending it on slayqueens hence wife don turn beggi beggi.flee from married women..they are destiny breakers.

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by RZArecta(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
It happens and that's why I always advice guys to be very prepared before getting married especially financially wise, also know the type of woman you're getting married to. There might be nothing going on between you guys but how would her husband feel ? Ask her that question and tell her not to put you in unnecessary problems because some guys can go extra length to protect their marriage if you know what I mean

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Gkay1(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2017
she is a pensioner, so is collecting her pension.
no big deal.
give if u have but don't let it be constant or else part 2 of the dating will commence.
happy sunday brethren.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by zionwinn(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
its ur money do as u so pls. but be carefull when she start throwing advances or reminding u of the good old days.

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by babyBB: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
The woman is a fool she is degrading her husband indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
[sup][/sup]
elantraceey:
I really need to know how ladies get comfortable asking money from guys not to talk of an ex.

There's nothing wrong in giving though as long as you're doing out of kindness if she really has pressing needs and not for something in return.
ur type ask money frm guyz...dont come here forming porshe

3 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by mejai(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Hope d husband is not a member of nairaland. He myt even comment without knowing na his wife. Dis life harsh o

10 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

Okafor law is inviting you......

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Mrkumareze(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Op. We 're having same experience. Mine even borrowed some cash from me to support her husband during the traditional, promised to pay back . Now she's asking for money again when she haven't paid d previous one.
For me, I can be of help if I notice she has enough reason to beg. Afteral she's married does not mean we are enemies. You just have to delete that old thought of friendship and see her as your casual friend.

4 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Apina(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
I believe this issue has been discussed countlessly on this forum. If the husband gets to know u are doing what u said u are doing and does something rash to u on suspicion of luring his wife with cash gifts, who do u think will be on ur side? Are ur parents/siblings/girlfriend dead that u don't have anyone to spend ur money on, that it's a married woman who has a husband u are giving room to turn u into her cash cow? Since u are ready to die, I just want to inform you that there's front-page space for obituaries. Ewu! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by birdsview(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.
too much English for just this small post? Lol

6 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Don't you have a woman in your life?, or siblings to take care of?, when it's a one time thing that's different but when she makes it habitual, you are setting yourself up.
You even said she makes advances at you OK o, keep playing with fire
Ikebesupa:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me

She is trying to export you between her legs......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...
lol u like burglary proof sha. U talking frm experience . Mama d mama
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by adriftonmemories(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Happened to me too... But my sisters insisted I stop when they found out (they knew her before we split) so I did.
How do you defend yourself against her irate husband when he finds out?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by infogenius(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

There is nothing wrong is she asks money from u, after all you are friends.
It's your choice to make to stop or continue giving her.

Don't interpret her shortcomings as a form of fooling. U're only privileged to support her in her times of need.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Opinionated: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

To China, Canada and Colorado.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by tuoyoojo(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2017
can't a woman collect pension money in peace again lolz

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Godsate: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
U no well oh!

Continue Mumu

My prayer is for husband to catch you.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Itsachair:
lol u like burglary proof sha. U talking frm experience . Mama d mama

Where do you prefer hanging her leg?

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by elantraceey(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
[sup][/sup] ur type ask money frm guyz...dont come here forning porshe

You are entitled to your own opinion, I'm a broke girl with pride and jejely working my way to where I want to be, the only guy I ask for money is Papa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by chizzy161(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't see anything bad in it so long as there is no ill motive attached to it. I have in a few times given financial assistance to an ex. That he or she is your ex doesn't mean he or she can't continue being a friend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by d33types: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Dude is plain dumb.imagine his responses.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by adriftonmemories(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Exporting u? U be crude oil?

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by bettercreature(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
iamchybs:
No one is extorting u... Stop giving her money

if her family is poor and u r in the capacity to help them (with the husband's consent) then u can help....

There is nothing wrong about asking your ex for money! Marriage is not a death sentence.My exs does that often and i dont have problem helping if i have spear money
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:

You are entitled to your own opinion, I'm a broke girl with pride and jejely working my way to where I want to be, the only guy I ask for money is Papa.
ok
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by AntiWailer: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Stop giving her. Just imagine your wife is doing the same in the future.

As for the girl if i am the husband, she will go meet her ex permanently.

Okafor's law is easy without money involved self.

It is a rule. You can not even have ur ex number saved on your phone not to say u talk or chat with him

When u are not mad.

It is enough ground for me to divorce. U are not yet done with your past. Go and enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Once a mugu always a mugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.