Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (16470 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
makydee:
Sugar mummy or sugar Grandma? Lol. grin
I wouldn't like to drag the babe into this but this is what you get for dating a dumb troll. grin

Dude is a dim-witted fool living in the slums of pH but trust nl to be the home of hopeless people to have hope. grin
Yeah. Getting involved with a dumb troll shows she's dumb too and that pains me. undecided undecided undecided

Slums ahbi under-bridgecheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

U Stay In Egbeda?
No,I don't. My granny does, it's actually Iyana-ipaja, inside Gowon estate. But I'm used to calling it egbeda. grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Hahahahahahahaha
We should pay u for sex?
U guys just find it so hard to do without sex
U'll definitely come back to that same babe and pay her double.. that's the power of the boobs and pvssy.. u guys have no control over ur body, yes ladies love sex but we can control our bodies.. why do u think guys go about fvçking goats and chickens... when konji starts u guys think with ur dick ...
those boobs of yours could make any guy come back
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2017
lol,,the dumbo has disappeared. ..kikikiki
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No,I don't. My granny does, it's actually Iyana-ipaja, inside Gowon estate. But I'm used to calling it egbeda. grin

I stay in egbeda oo
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
lolade and makky being back the jude of a guy..gringrin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
those boobs of yours could make any guy come back

Oh really?
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

I stay in egbeda oo
Ohh, that's nice. We can hook-up when I actually come, maybe around december. kiss kiss
I'm not in lag ryy now, I just wanted to pull someone's leg. sad sad grin grin

Sheybi you know Gowon?
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
some of these guys are sports betters aka bet9ja,nairabet gang etc,
whenever they lose a bet, they log into nairaland with their itel phone,looking for who to pour their frustration upon.
Ignore them jare,
and Goodmorning
losing a bet does not make a guy to rant is only when his gf dissapoint him or break up
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
lolade and makky being back the jude of a guy..gringrin
He's a sissy jare. grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh really?
yes beautiful i think they would look good in my hands, they look nice still
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
He's a sissy jare. grin
hahahacheesy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ohh, that's nice. We can hook-up when I actually come, maybe around december. kiss kiss
I'm not in lag ryy now, I just wanted to pull someone's leg. sad sad grin grin

Sheybi you know Gowon?

Yeah sure
I do
cheesy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nor let me call maky and black for you o.
You can...Dey can quote me nd answer dem selves cos

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
yes beautiful i think they would look good in my hands, they look nice still

I'm lesbian smiley
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydee(f): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah. Getting involved with a dumb troll shows she's dumb too and that pains me. undecided undecided undecided

Slums ahbi under-bridgecheesy grin
Whoever said like poles repel lied to us. sad
I don't think beggars will like to share with the nonentity they too get levels now and jude is below the chain. grin
I'm not even in the mood for jude nii, even my autocorrect cannot use capital letter for him, what a smartphone. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

Yeah sure
I do
cheesy
Okay dear. kiss
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
makydee:
I don't think beggars will like to share with the nonentity they too get levels now and jude is below the chain. grin
I'm not even in the mood for jude nii, even my autocorrect cannot use capital letter for him, what a smartphone. grin
Ding dong ding! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

You girls are bad.. lol

Let me start looking for trouble too. Atleast I have u to come and defend me. grin grin grin grin cheesy
when u meet some atheist u wee know u jamb trouble
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Morning swt
where is my own
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ding dong ding! grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Lol dude ran away, he has gone to look for Lezz disses to use that's the only thing he's good at. grin The same disses Lezz used to finish him and his likes see the irony. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm lesbian smiley
lmao for that i love you and those nice tits .
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
where is my own
Lol morning hon. How was your night?
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
Lol dude ran away, he has gone to look for Lezz disses to use that's the only thing he's good at. grin The same disses Lezz used to finish him and his likes see the irony. grin
He's but a diss-plagiarizing cowardcheesycheesy

I want to sleep for a while jare dear. Have a nice day. kiss

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm lesbian smiley
SIGH!!!! Such temerity..
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2017
SunShineG i sight o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lmao for that i love you and those nice tits .

Lol
Okay then
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2017
makydee:
You just killed him. cheesy grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
SunShineG i sight o
cheesy just going through the thread and laughing

I don't think it is necessary to comment grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol Okay then
lol lesbian girl still loves Dck
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
He's but a diss-plagiarizing cowardcheesycheesy

I want to sleep for a while jare dear. Have a nice day. kiss
When he cannot use his decayed brain to think na. cheesy
Sleep tight dear. kiss
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol morning hon. How was your night?
was short and u knw boring dis time how was yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.