Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (16475 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
iamJ:
even me tire, i left and came back and flies still gather shit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol well maybe most of them are students,, they never resume for 3rd semester... lol
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
He and the op should rape each other three. grin
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by skyman200(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
is only a stupid guy that will beg a lady for sex,i will never beg a woman for sex,never,some guz need to stop making mockery of themselves, very true post dear,try to be doing chakala one day they will beg u to but for my own version na de same story but sweet one.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by shinarlaura(f): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
when u meet some atheist u wee know u jamb trouble

Lol.. I heard so much abt those people. So it's true.. smiley
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

MOST not Some
I agree.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. I heard so much abt those people. So it's true.. smiley
lol dont go near them except u are strong enuff to face them
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by shinarlaura(f): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol dont go near them except u are strong enuff to face them

I won't even try. Where the strength grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by chrisbrown20(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2017

Theoretical physics would seem nonsensical to a youth living in some ancient village in the amazon rainforest. That doesn't mean theoretical physics is inherently nonsensical, it just means the mind of the kid is too ignorant and uneducated to comprehend it. My post isn't nonsensical, it's just that you are too ignorant and dumb to comprehend it.

Now swerve please. And keep on swerving.
ultimate savagery
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

I won't even try. Where the strength grin
lol but during s3x u wee get ba
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by shinarlaura(f): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol but during s3x u wee get ba

Of course na cheesy. That one is a different ball game wink
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Of course na cheesy. That one is a different ball game wink
and they will be doing like they dont enjoy it . In btw u speak french
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by shinarlaura(f): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
and they will be doing like they dont enjoy it . In btw u speak french

Hmmmmm..Who doesn't enjoy it.

Yeah I speak French. Even more than English

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Based on Social research, only losers beg and pay for séx.
and those that think with there dick
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by AHCB: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm well oh, enjoying egbeda's air. sad
Oh really. Which of the Egbeda, the one in Lag or the one in Oyo?
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by pu7pl3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol few things worse pass wen women\girls gang up against you grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Too much oestrogen on this thread.

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Blackhawk01: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahahahahahahaa.... Blackhawk01 cheesy grin cheesy

Alternate? And you think you'll be taken serious? grin grin grin grin

LOL. WehdonMa cool cool
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
When he cannot use his decayed brain to think na. cheesy
Sleep tight dear. kiss
I actually slept tight. kiss kiss

I kept battering and punching jude in my dream.cheesy grin grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by johnson232: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
nobleblood:

Keep bragging there!

U never jam woman. With your money you go still beg. No guy go admitted, but at some point we all beg for the thing.
What do u mean by the bold?
Speak for yourself my man
Not everyman beg for sex
We are all wired differently
We have brothers in the seminary.....

2 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by LordIsaac(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's really shocking that despite how far we've come as a race and as a civilization, and all the knowledge we have acquired all through time, majority of us still haven't come to the realization that sex was designed for two things. For child birth and to please women. Yes. You read the second part correctly. Women are the ones that enjoy sex the most. They are the ones that need to be pleased. They are the ones that need to be stimulated more and they derive more pleasure than men derive. So tell me why exactly are men the ones pleading and paying to have sex with women? Why the hell are men feeding the egos of women by exercising embarrassing behaviours and expending their fortunes just so they can have sex with women?

As far as I am concerned women are the ones that need to do the begging. They are the ones that enjoy sex more. They need us more than we need them. Their lives would be immensely painful and unsatisfying without us. Without our rods in them, they would never experience the full pleasures of sex. We are the ones that should be doing the shakara for goodness sake.

And for the issue of giving women heads. This is the most embarrassing of all. Why in seven hells does any guy need to stoop so low as to stick his mouth in the vagina of a woman? Do you know the amount of bacteria and germs that inhabit that putrid wound called vagina? Why are we men so eager to please people who should beg and pay us for pleasing them? As for me, no woman, I repeat, no woman deserves me licking or sucking that smelling hole between her legs. I'd be a fool to do that to any woman for free. Why would I willingly decide to do something that I don't derive pleasure from? For me to put my tongue in a woman's vagina, she needs to pay me a lot of money.

Guys wake up. We are shaming ourselves by worshiping women just to have sex with them. They should be the ones worshiping us.
Very soon, the taɓle will turn.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by nobleblood: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
johnson232:

What do u mean by the bold?
Speak for yourself my man
Not everyman beg for sex
We are all wired differently
We have brothers in the seminary.....

Like you know what they do over there!

Your still a kid. Everyman begs for it and i mean every. Money or not.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Limitless72(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Hahahahahahahaha
We should pay u for sex?
U guys just find it so hard to do without sex
U'll definitely come back to that same babe and pay her double.. that's the power of the boobs and pvssy.. u guys have no control over ur body, yes ladies love sex but we can control our bodies.. why do u think guys go about fvçking goats and chickens... when konji starts u guys think with ur dick ...

Choi.....baby you don't have to be this brutal to express you view nuh
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by johnson232: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
nobleblood:

Like you know what they do over there!

Your still a kid. Everyman begs for it and i mean every. Money or not.
@ bold You are daft...Because christ begged for sex?
U think everyone place value on sex the way u do?
If u live very far from a monastry or seminary, i live close....& we have monks, not even rev. fathers..

Mind u i have never & will never beg for sex...Not everyone regardless of gender place value on sex...We still have celibates...Know now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.