Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (15883 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Makydebbie and Lawlahdey,no chill at all.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
You just killed him. cheesy grin
You need to see the way I was shocked seeing jude talk about school. My autocorrect tho. grin see it jude so it's not like I'm lying. grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
makydee:
Whoever said like poles repel lied to us. sad
I don't think beggars will like to share with the nonentity they too get levels now and jude is below the chain. grin
I'm not even in the mood for jude nii, even my autocorrect cannot use capital letter for him, what a smartphone. grin
hahahha pity the nobody naawcheesy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Teehamzat I swear I've been a good girl. shocked shocked shocked

*flies out of thread on my broomstick*
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

hahahha pity the nobody naawcheesy
Sexky do you count him among the living? cheesy

MhisTahrah:
Makydebbie and Lawlhdey,no chill at all.gringrin
He deserves it. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Sexky do you count him among the living? cheesy

He deserves it. grin
that was why I used a a nobody cheesy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
You need to see the way I was shocked seeing jude talk about school. My autocorrect tho. grin see it jude so it's not like I'm lying. grin grin
What amazes me the most is when he talks about school. I mean, someone that never had the opportunity to finish secondary school. Going into petty squabble with him is tantamount to exchanging words with yourself when you were in basic one. grin That's how low I place him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Diffdeef(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2017
No comments.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by teehamzat(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Teehamzat I swear I've been a good girl. shocked shocked shocked

*flies out of thread on my broomstick*
Lol..good morning

Had to kick-start from the first page, well dude has a point, it goes both ways, don't ask me why?

And yes! You are a good girl, i like that, the changing of uniform was also to die for! wink
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by teehamzat(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
What amazes me the most is when he talks about school. I mean, someone that never had the opportunity to finish secondary school. Going into petty squabble with him is tantamount to exchanging words with yourself when you were in basic one. grin That's how low I place him.
sad sad
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by teehamzat(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

sad sad
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
I know right? The idiot that when I see his posts I start having migraine. That's why I don't even wanna face him, so people won't think I'm as stupid as he's. And you before you know it, it'll start rubbing off on you. Someone that was 'blessed' with the stupidity of a nation. God forbid! grin

5 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
teehamzat:
sad sad
ahhshocked what I do naagrin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Sex ky do you count him among the living? cheesy

He deserves it. grin
He should goan rest in obituary section.grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by teehamzat(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

ahhshocked what I do naagrin
Wha didyu nor du? U wee be porin petro on faya evrrytym eyerytym...
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol..good morning

Had to kick-start from the first page, well dude has a point, it goes both ways, don't ask me why?

And yes! You are a good girl, i like that, the changing of uniform was also to die for! wink
Good morning. kiss

Lol, the timing and everything was wrong jare. Ode nii op yii. It goes both ways, he's looking for a sugarmummy he should go get one. This thread was to shame women I hope you see it.

Thanks jare. kiss

3 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
teehamzat:

Wha didyu nor du? U wee be porin petro on faya evrrytym eyerytym...
not like that,the jude guy is a duncesadsad
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
MhisTahrah:
He should goan rest in obituary section.grin
For his likes. grin

sekxy:

Hahahaha jude is finished. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
For his likes. grin

. Hahahaha jude is finished. grin grin
hahahhaa,,,you and Lola sent him to obituary sectiongringrin..
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Diablo22(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Attention seeker
**leaves thread**
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
was short and u knw boring dis time how was yours
Was ok
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by slivertongue: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
I always laugh when they call women "weaker vessels", many ladies have been cyber-bullied,insulted,bodyshamed, blackmailed yet they endured it strongly and still shinning yet a weakling of a man who opened a thread to slam women couldnt stand a little confrontation, like a little big mouth coward,he deactivates to avoid standing the heat.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

walahi ki na bani mamaki!!!
ya ki na magana haka?
ki na da aure fa!!
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
For his likes. grin

. Hahahaha jude is finished. grin grin
Eez head is filled with cheap expired engine oil.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy just going through the thread and laughing

I don't think it is necessary to comment grin
Yeah! you are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by hopefulLandlord: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Mehn,i wonder how they manage to stay sane in that place. Some of the atheists are really intelligent.

MOST not Some
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? The idiot that when I see his posts I start having migraine. That's why I don't even wanna face him, so people won't think I'm as stupid as he's. And you before you know it, it'll start rubbing off on you. Someone that was 'blessed' with the stupidity of a nation. God forbid! grin
LMAO. cheesy grin Have a nice day.
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by IamFOUR: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
lolade and makky being back the jude of a guy..gringrin
at work fowl, u dont expect me to be free always

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
All this people fighting since morning, una nor get work to do? lol as in ehn,,,
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
LMAO. cheesy grin Have a nice day.
You too hun, have to read now myself. kiss

MhisTahrah:
Eez head is filled with cheap expired engine oil.
He should just kee himself nii. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

hahahhaa,,,you and Lola sent him to obituary sectiongringrin..
He and the op should rape each other there. grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by iamJ(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
MRSoftapples:
All this people fighting since morning, una nor get work to do? lol as in ehn,,,
even me tire, i left and came back and flies still gather shit cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.