Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (13349 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
he's not a saint at all but the lady have to power to make it happen or not.

When it comes to sex you know women hold the card. Women decides most time.

Even if he ask, that doesn't mean that you should give you pretty thing to every joe that ask.

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

Even if he ask, that doesn't mean that you should give you pretty thing to every joe that ask.

Why should he being the oh responsible goody goody man ask in the first place. Even if she gives why should he accept?

The is a two way thing! BOTH are to be blamed

7 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by dulux07(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
True talk, some people won't like this.
"If all ladies are virgin, all guys will definitely be a virgin"
Ladies have a larger role to play.

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by muller101(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
Then, remember when you actually had to call your crush's landline and the paralyzing moment when her dad picked
that moment u will remain Stone dead like a 15 century explorer who lost his navigational coordinates

3 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by FuckTheZero: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Why should he being the oh responsible goody goody man ask in the first place. Even if she gives why should he accept?

The same ladies that will bleep another guy and claim youre not a man for not making a move.

Trying really hard here to forget painful experiences.

5 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
nffd

Explorers:
hg

Explorers:
hfd

Are yhu Booking Space On your Thread??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
FuckTheZero:
The same ladies that will bleep another guy and claim youre not a man for not making a move.

Trying really hard here to forget painful experiences.

Please don't quote me to whine about ONE lady, because in case you don't know I am ANOTHER lady. 'Cos every girl has a vagina doesn't mean they are the same undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
Then, multiple dates were required before one could go for the first kiss.

But today, the first date might go beyond kissing.
Lol, grin the second pic tho.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
This thing is so cheap today that you start wondering, what's with this generation.

Even the school where I work presently, this thing is so cheap that you meet a lady today, just tell her you’re taking her to Esporta/Polak/Template in the evening and that’s all.

From there, she’s following you home to pass the night.

They demand for ridiculous things, recharge card from 200-400, 1gb data, fish/beef pepper soup/bbq, cow tail/leg pepper soup , asun, suya, Chilled Origin, Smirnoff ice and Redwine.

That’s all it takes, then you bleep till morning when you are out of liquid.

In some institutions located in local towns, you see the local indigenes, bike riders, akoto drivers(Iworoko), aboki suya with half level of secondary education, bleeping some of the hottest babes on campus(Slayqueens) because of what?

I always ask myself then, why
True. It's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
talk2saintify:

Are yhu Booking Space On your Thread??

he doesn't post on the second page in almost all his threads, so he is booking the available spaces on the first page. I opened this page just to confirm.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Ofunaofu: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Those years of letter writing
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol...

I won't comment tho.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Rich4god(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't know why some ladies are coming for the head of explorer... Truly, his post my be one sided, but it doesn't change the fact that (rape aside) s*x is so cheap these days. If a commodity is said to be cheap, it's cos the manufacturer/sellers made it so, and not cos of high demand that made the price to come down. The reverse shld even be the case. Am not pointing fingers, but ladies seems to be the source of the problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by TFLAME(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
This thing is so cheap today that you start wondering, what's with this generation.

Even the school where I work presently, this thing is so cheap that you meet a lady today, just tell her you’re taking her to Esporta/Polak/Template in the evening and that’s all.

From there, she’s following you home to pass the night.

They demand for ridiculous things, recharge card from 200-400, 1gb data, fish/beef pepper soup/bbq, cow tail/leg pepper soup , asun, suya, Chilled Origin, Smirnoff ice and Redwine.

That’s all it takes, then you bleep till morning when you are out of liquid.

In some institutions located in local towns, you see the local indigenes, bike riders, akoto drivers(Iworoko), aboki suya with half level of secondary education, bleeping some of the hottest babes on campus(Slayqueens) because of what?

I always ask myself then, why

LOL ...EKSU!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

what are you saying?only the lady takes the blame for sexual activities on the first date??what happens to the guy that asked for it ??he is a saint I guess..mtcheeeeeeew!!
If you no give me, I no go take. As simple as that!

3 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
That time when mama wouldn't wanna hear you already have a boyfriend angry angry

You wan die grin

Till now sef
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Emerikoss: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
Those days of letter writing, sending the younger brothers to deliver the letters.

The box full of love letters underneath your bed is now the texts you will never delete, even when your storage gets crazy full.

Sneaking around the girl’s house with your best baggy jean and over size tshirt, roaming the street, hoping she will come out to grind pepper or buy maggi.
Mah niggagrin

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
dulux07:
True talk, some people won't like this. "If a ladies are virgin, all guys will definitely be a virgin" Ladies have a larger role to play.
Gbam!!!!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

you deh mind the girl??she just wanna be a hypocrite for no just reason...I stopped replying her when I saw her dp..mtchew

5 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

My sister, God must bless you abundantly for having sense..

4 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Till now sef
Yeah.. Till now
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
Those days of letter writing, sending the younger brothers to deliver the letters.

The box full of love letters underneath your bed is now the texts you will never delete, even when your storage gets crazy full.

Sneaking around the girl’s house with your best baggy jean and over size tshirt, roaming the street, hoping she will come out to grind pepper or buy maggi.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

i was telling one of the young'uns today. that if we had all this digital camera and social media back then, you would have seen pictures of me in suuuuper baggy jeans , boot and tees. and i was well muscled then too cheesy
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
There were times our great grandmothers were celebrated for keeping or taking their virginity to their husbands’ homes.

The night of the wedding ceremony, both parents, families, friends will be waiting anxiously outside for the good news from the grooms if they met the brides at home(Virgin).

The groom coming out with a blood stained white pieces of cloths means she’s at home, that’s when drinking, eating, music, jubilation will start). If not, that’s the end of the marriage and a big disgrace to the brides’ family in the society then.

Decades later, the tradition passed away.

It changed to the days our grandmothers/mothers dating 1-2 men before finally getting married in their late 20s or early 30s.

Today, things have changed.

Some girls of today, 18-20years old have lost count of guys they’ve slept with.

go easy on the nostalgia - people fornicated well well back then as well

there was at least one pacesetters which rubbished the whole blood on white cloth thingy
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Explorers:
Those days when men will marry as many wives as possible.

The number of wives and children in your home shows how big you’re in the society.

Lots of farm lands for the wives and their to work.

also a lot of child mortality, an unspoken reason for having many children

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rich4god:
I don't know why some ladies are coming for the head of explorer... Truly, his post my be one sided, but it doesn't change the fact that (rape aside) s*x is so cheap these days. If a commodity is said to be cheap, it's cos the manufacturer/sellers made it so, and not cos of high demand that made the price to come down. The reverse shld even be the case. Am not pointing fingers, but ladies seems to be the source of the problem.
Sex was expensive before? Do u know how many women gave it out just for Mirror or Eyepencil during the colonial era? Why do u think we have many halfcastes? D internet just made us more aware of the happenings unlike before.
Many sold their dignity to touch whity cap, some for schnapps, some for gun powder.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.