Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (13338 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Picasso's painting are crap, pleeeeaaaase!

But then again most are actually in Scotland, don't think they are that many in Ireland.

Ginger with blue or green eyes? Which do you think is more attractive?
Aww Lawd! Green eyes! green eyes!! Like polished emeralds,yum yum yum!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Aww Lawd! Green eyes! green eyes!! Like polished emeralds,yum yum yum!

Loool, no I think blue eyes. It's like fire(the hair) clashes with ice (their eyes)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Picasso's painting are crap, pleeeeaaaase!

But then again most are actually in Scotland, don't think they are that many in Ireland.

Ginger with blue or green eyes? Which do you think is more attractive?
Wasn't actually patronizing any of the painters,just used thier names figuratively.Da Vinci and Michealangelo's tha bomb! pooof!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool, no I think blue eyes. It's like fire(the hair) clashes with ice (their eyes)
A song of Ice and Fire grin,green represents willpower,nature and maybe paranormally; aliens grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Bibi294(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I will get married but not even now and not the one with disgraceful sexcapades before marriage,I will dump any girl I hear or notice used to be wayward cos it would be a slap on my face and ego to be with such and if I happen to eventually get to marry her,she shouldn't expect me to treat her like an angel,she should just give me sex,children,good food,etc and she shouldn't complain if she notices some attitudes in me. she shouldn't expect me to treat her as nice as her father treated her mother.
May God be with you, bro. Keep praying not to fall into the bad hands
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Wasn't actually patronizing any of the painters,just used thier names figuratively.Da Vinci and Michealangelo's tha bomb! pooof!

Boah, I know right! Those are my favorite artists! Michelangelo just took art from the antics to classic. And expressionism is my favourite epoch of all time. Not only when it comes to art but literature, like daaamn!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Caprigal: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2017
I am glad this thread went to sheit. I thought Explorers was enlightened, didn't know he's just another sexist/misogynist.

5 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
A song of Ice and Fire grin,green represents willpower,nature and maybe paranormally; aliens grin

I think green eyes looks more dope on blondes, just like a cute cat grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by newslifeop: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Caprigal:
I am glad this thread went to sheit. I thought Explorërs was enlightened, didn't know he's just another sexist/misogynist .

I noticed that, a little while back

I had to unfollow, I can't be following misogynists
Let me keep reading the thread sha, I'm not done, let me see if he redeemed himself

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Caprigal: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Let me keep reading the thread sha, I'm not done, let me see if he redeemed himself
Nope. He didn't.
You can still read through to be entertained by the e-fight his comment caused.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
The truth can hurt sha.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

His other threads are dope though. Usually love them but like someone said earlier, this was just based on his opinions. If you want to create a thread like this, it's important you have a neutral stance
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

I think green eyes looks more dope on blondes, just like a cute cat grin
Like Wendy in witches of East end? Jeeez! Lady's a f*cking milf tongue though she's brunette
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Like Wendy in witches of East end? Jeeez! Lady's a f*cking milf tongue though she's brunette
Talking about ladies like Amanda Seyfried, Kate Hudson etc lol, blonde with green eyes. Like daaamn eyes on fleeek grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Caprigal:

Nope. He didn't.
You can still read through to be entertained by the e-fight his comment caused.

Lol I noticed his subtle sexism when he did one thread about women claiming to be equal but not wanting to do certain jobs which I think is wrong, but I think his purpose was to post a topic which indirectly degrades women and allows the male posters to do it directly, lol, grin

but if he is called out he can hide behind the fact that it's not his opinion, he is just posting on a topic as he normally does, grin

Now he does this topic again although more openly insulting to women than the former one but still uses his same tactics "it's not my personal opinion, I'm just posting on a topic as I normally do," grin
which I think is bs because someone who can't stand to see sexism against either male or female wouldn't even give this kind of topic specifically the time of day,

Cc lovelygurl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Boah, I know right! Those are my favorite artists! Michelangelo just took art from the antics to classic. And expressionism is my favourite epoch of all time. Not only when it comes to art but literature, like daaamn!
Weew! Expressionalism is kinda too tense for me! I classify them as horror sometimes.Maybe cos of most horror stories have expressionist arts on them.SMH
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Talking about ladies like Amanda Seyfried, Kate Hudson etc lol, blonde with green eyes. Like daaamn eyes on fleeek grin
Kate Hudson,yea yea yea! If only she was slimmer and had that Greek/Norse goddesses look.phew! The boy's too choosy
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol I noticed his subtle sexism when he did one thread about women claiming to be equal but not wanting to do certain jobs which I think is wrong, but I think his purpose was to post a topic which indirectly degrades women and allows the male posters to do it directly, lol, grin

but if he is called out he can hide behind the fact that it's not his opinion, he is just posting on a topic as he normally does, grin

Now he does this topic again although more openly insulting to women than the former one but still uses his same tactics "it's not my personal opinion, I'm just posting on a topic as I normally do," grin
which I think is bs because someone who can't stand to see sexism against either male or female wouldn't even give this kind of topic specifically the time of day,

Cc lovelygurl

Oh my God! I think I remember that thread! I asked him if he intended on doing those jobs but no reply! grin. The jobs he listed were job no one (men/women) with a bachelor degree will do grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Kate Hudson,yea yea yea! If only she was slimmer and had that Greek/Norse goddesses look.phew! The boy's too choosy

Jeez how picky are you. Her body is perfect johr!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by nevachange(f): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2017
before nothing. Now condom and std fall on them

#thickgirlworkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh my God! I think I remember that thread! I asked him if he intended on doing those jobs but no reply! grin. The jobs he listed were job no one (men/women) with a bachelor degree will do grin

Lol, and I liked his threads, anyways, many men on nairaland are like that,
It's part of the nairaland life grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

I need me a godess grin,a female out of this realm maybe a middle earther or homo hovus.So help me God!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

I need me a godess grin,a female out of this realm maybe a middle earther or homo novus.So help me God!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, and I liked his threads, anyways, many men on nairaland are like that,
It's part of the nairaland life grin

It's tempting to just ignore them but then again, I can't let those younger than me think, being a girl makes you less human.
I don't plan on "changing" them, seriously who tf cares but young girls need to know "A woman is human, she's not better, wiser, more creative, or more responsible than a man. Likewise, she's never less"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I need me a godess grin,a female out of this realm maybe a middle earther or homo novus.So help me God!

A "homo novus" you create yourself. That would be a weird mix. Ginger, with green eyes, super thin, her nose should be err not like late Hudson? Freckles or no freckles?

I don't know if she'll still be considered human grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

A "homo novus" you create yourself. That would be a weird mix. Ginger, with green eyes, super thin, her nose should be err not like late Hudson? Freckles or no freckles?

I don't know if she'll still be considered human grin
No not super thin just slim,with mild layers of fat around the hip areas and firm boobs grin,oh lawd! Imma gobble her up like the sly fox in gingerbread man grin hehehe
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
No not super thin just slim,with mild layers of fat around the hip areas and firm boobs grin,oh lawd! Imma gobble her up like the sly fox in gingerbread man grin hehehe

You live in bubble world lol. She'll be mistaken for a doll grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Caprigal: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
For someone who does so much research on different topics everyday he ought to be more enlightened than that. Fine there are jobs some people excel at but that doesn't automatically reduce them to subhumans or inferior humans. Haba. We all have areas of weakness and areas where we excel to balance it out.
My opinion of him really took a nose dive today.
And can you imagine him castigating women for increase in sexual freedom in modern society? Do men not have any control over their urges at all? Is that what we should believe?

What people who blame women don't realize is that they indirectly insult men by saying men have no self control. Only women can stop sex from happening or stop immoral sex acts.

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

It's tempting to just ignore them but then again, I can't let those younger than me think, being a girl makes you less human.
I don't plan on "changing" them, seriously who tf cares but young girls need to know "A woman is human, she's not better, wiser, more creative, or more responsible than a man. Likewise, she's never less"

I don't ever ignore them, grin never. They are always to be called out, and exactly for the reason you gave,
We may know better, but what about young boys and girls who can be influenced by the trash on nairaland?

It's a disaster to let them see that men are untouchable while women must carry the whole burden of life so that she can be termed wife material(mtchewwwww) or a good girl.

Some young guys who may feel it's wrong to be sexist may start changing their stance if they feel that's how it's done here, sexism is normal, nobody minds.
And some young girls may cave under the pressure and start trying to uphold ridiculous ass standards,

Lol, a woman or a man is a human being first and should be respected as such, if you won't tolerate bs as a man or as a woman, don't expect the other person to tolerate it just because the person is a man or a woman. It's not right.

Gender equality for life grin

All those who are pained should go and F. Themselves grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by emmaogbe22: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't miss this Golden Opportunity........ https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Apply now for the NNPC TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You will get to see the past questions of the previous examinations in here https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

You can be the luckiest person. All you just have to do is to click this link and learn how to apply. it's very simple. You don't need to pay any money for it. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Be the best of what you want to be and safe your parents more money for tuition fees. it all starts from here. https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Please share with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp and tweeter....... including here in this forum. Don't miss out this wonderful opportunity.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

Don't wait till someone tells you to make a change in your life before you could do that.https://www.infocabal.com/nnpctotal-scholarship-nigerian-students/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.