Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (13350 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Blablabla4248(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
LoRdCaT:
OK you asked for it..

I am not a coward like your dad who couldn't approach a woman and had to go sleep with a whōrē so he could beget you. it's not my fault your whōre of a mum sold you for a thousand naira although in my opinion, you are more worthless than a rubber spoon. its not my fault you were raped as a kid by your step father, and sent to Germany by your own step mum to sell your worthless body to German shepherds.

Blame your father, if he hadn't been a worthless drunk, maybe he would have been able to get a woman that is not a whōrē and maybe your life would have a little meaning. But that's maybe because your dad was a worthless drunk(still is), your mum was a whōre(cannot retire) and your life gets more meaningless by the minute. such a pity. Crying already? oh come on, the party just got started. How is the "dog fvcking business" going?

Omo you not get sense at all. Do you know her or her family? How old are you? Face your books, you no go gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Blablabla4248:

Omo you not get sense at all. Do you know her or her family? How old are you? Face your books, you no go gree

I swear the guy is not older than 13 grin

He doesn't even know how to insult people lmfao grin

Will it hurt a skinny girl if you call her fat?

Nooope grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Assumptions? if you are not a petty whorē then pray tell, why is your life ambition to go to brazil to see and fvck hot men? Why? oops did i strike a nerve?

Nope you didn't strike a nerve and yeep, I'd love to visit Brazil kiss oh and you are right their men are extremely hoooot grin

Your point is...?

Didn't know you were a fan grin

Oh and just put the link to my dairy..no screenshots needed. Just a tip grin

Let me even help you share it grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Nope you didn't strike a nerve and yeep, I'd love to visit Brazil kiss oh and you are right their men are extremely hoooot grin

Your point is...?

Didn't know you were a fan grin

Oh and just put the link to my dairy..no screenshots needed. Just a tip grin

Let me even help you share it grin
Naija guys are hot na,or are they not hot enough for you?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Naija guys are hot na,or are they not hot enough for you?

Lool they are but there's sth about Brazilian guys grin I mean look at Neymar nau! grin

But then again as long as the melanin is poooopping grin

And Nigerian men, or black men in general have enough of those melanin grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Shut up whorē. An advice, your current life style will get you no where, we all know how your mother ended, it will be a pity for you to end like that so change you ways. Savvy whorē?

You are still there? Bruh!!!! grin. Don't act like you even know my name grin

Frustration is a curse grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool they are but there's sth about Brazilian guys grin I mean look at Neynar nai! grin

But then again as long as the melanin is poooopping grin

And Nigerian men, or black men in general have enough of those melanin grin
Well sorry to burst your bubble,my grandpa's of mixed race so technically I'm not 100% black.So thrill me?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2017
!

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Well sorry to burst your bubble,my grandpa's of mixed race so technically I'm not 100% black.So thrill me?

Aren't Brazilian mixed loool grin

It's very rare of old people to be mixed since interracial relationships was frowned at, in fact still frowned at in some countries

Sorry, I'm always curious so if you don't mind grin

How come, as in where did your great grandparents meet?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oh i know your name, Jabez! in sorrow shall you live all the days of your life.. And frustration shall be your breakfast, lunch and dinner until you end your pathetic existence with your own hands. twehh!!! i spit on you. Whorē!

Am I the only one finding this guy funny? Whenever I read your comment, I imagine a mad man shouting on top of his voice, stamping on his feet (in a skimpy/ torn brown dress ..don't ask me why) we all know he's a nobody and well mad loooooool. I can't be the only one laughing!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Vivere: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Am I the only one finding this guy funny? Whenever I read your comment, I imagine a mad man shouting on top of his voice, stamping on his feet (in a skimpy/ torn brown dress ..don't ask me why) we all know he's a nobody and well mad loooooool. I can't be the only one laughing!
Please ignore him. You are too decent to stoop to his level.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Vivere:

Please ignore him. You are too decent to stoop down to his level.

To be honest I kind of find him entertaining grin

Not stooping down to his level, jeez that's extremely low lol! But I think he's funny in a crazy way grin

This is just comedy grin

Now I think his face is extremely red, ready to explode just like when you squeeze a tomato loool.

See, I'm bored grin

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Aren't Brazilian mixed loool grin

It's very rare of old people to be mixed since interracial relationships was frowned at, in fact still frowned at in done countries

Sorry, I'm always curious so if you don't mind grin

How come, as in where did your great grandparents meet?
Rumors had it my maternal great grandma had canal knowledge with an European trader outside wedlock at the time.As custom had it,she had to train the baby boy at her fathers home and adopt the mother's surname.Due to the anti-miscegenation laws then,my grandad's biological father couldn't have custody of him or marry the mother either.The family lost contact with him around the 1940s during WWII.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Rumors had it my maternal great grandma had canal knowledge with an European trader outside wedlock at the time.As custom had it,she had to train the baby boy at her fathers home and adopt the mother's surname.Due to the anti-miscegenation laws at the time,my grandad's biological father couldn't have custody of him or marry the mother either.The family lost contact with him around the 1940s during WWII.

Or wow that's interesting! Nowadays technology has made it possible for you to know where exactly the European trader is from. A lot of African Americans usually do a DNA test to know. Its not really exact to be honest but at least you might have an idea (that's if you are curious of knowing your "heritage" lool.)

Did he participate in the second world war? If yes, it's possible he died during the war.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Or wow that's interesting! Nowadays technology has made it possible for you to know where exactly the European trader is from. A lot of Americans usually do a DNA test to know. Its not really exact to be honest but at least you might have an idea, that's if you are curious of knowing your "heritage" lool.

Did he participate in the second world war? If yes, it's possible he died during the war.
He's an English man,so he probably enlisted to fight as an allied soldier,any qualms?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Or wow that's interesting! Nowadays technology has made it possible for you to know where exactly the European trader is from. A lot of African Americans usually do a DNA test to know. Its not really exact to be honest but at least you might have an idea (that's if you are curious of knowing your "heritage" lool.)

That's from my maternal home,I have no interest in digging up issues that's old as four generations.Will it grant me British passport
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
He's an English man,so he probably enlisted to fight as an allied soldier,any qualms?

Hmmm, not really...

Damn it, lol. A surname would have helped so much. The names of the soldiers were definitely saved somewhere. Till date, you can find names of German soldiers who died in the second world war written somewhere.

But then again some blacks fought in the world war but they didn't seem to care about them. I'm sure even though he was mixed, because considered black too. Different time, different mentalities

But anyway sorry (ain't really sry for being) curious grin. Just find such things interesting
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
That's from my maternal home,I have no interest in digging up issues that's old as four generations.Will it grant me British passport

Loooool grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hmmm, not really...

Damn it, lol. A surname would have helped so much. The names of the soldiers were definitely saved somewhere. Till date, you can find names of German soldiers who died in the second world war written somewhere.

But then again some blacks fought in the world war but they didn't seem to care about them. I'm sure even though he was mixed, because considered black too. Different time, different mentalities

But anyway sorry (ain't really sry for being) curious grin. Just find such things interesting

udonmeanit! I find it had to believe that every single one of millions of soldiers' names can be catalogued and kept safe till date in an era computer was still in it's infancy.Odinary Soviet shells would be enough to level any building housing such data grin ,those babaric soldiers though.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Vivere: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are a bastard! incorrigible fool! Sex starved idiot. why don't you just go under her and lick her dry vagina you dumb asslicker.. Now show me exactly how decent you are. Go on dog, lick! grin
Hello mods - Rocktation, farano, r231, Freiburger - This is a breach of Rule 2: Bullying, insulting & provoking a Nairalander. Please kindly sanction the poster. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / Do Nigerian Guys Like Ghanaian Girls? Lol / Love, Sex, Lust, Trust, Marriage, Romance, Jealousy, Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.