Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (13340 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
udonmeanit! I find it had to believe that every single one of millions of soldiers' names can be catalogued and kept safe till date in an era computer was still in it's infancy.Odinary Soviet shells would be enough to level any building housing such data grin ,those babaric soldiers though.

Loool

We visited the Verdun memorial in France once and
I kid you not the skeleton of the bodies were put in a "glass". They had no names but that was their way of respecting the dead, so I guess not all could be identified and it's possible not all names were known.

Possible but would be rare, since I know for sure German boys were forced to become solders at the age of 16, especially during Hitler's reign, so I can imagine the rules being strict then, since every single Jew was picked out of the neighbourhood.

And being a Jew is not really written on your forehead lol but documents have always been saved

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool

We visited the Verdun memorial in France once and
I kid you not the skeleton of the bodies were put in a "glass". They had no names but that was their way of respecting the dead, so I guess not all could be identified and it's possible not all names were known.

Possible but would be rare, since I know for sure German boys were forced to become solders at the age of 16, especially during Hitler's reign, so I can imagine the rules being strict then, since every single Jew was picked out of the neighbourhood.

And being s Jew is not really written on your forehead lol but documents have always been saved
Indeed! Are you Nigerian? Black too?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Small children everywhere on this forum... just saw someones sensible post they dint even calm down to understand it reasonably instead they started ranting... the op sef no get thier time.. small immature children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Indeed! Are you Nigerian? Black too?

Yeep hahaha! Jeez grin

What were you thinking grin. I just live in Germany but I'm 100% Nigerian grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yeep hahaha! Jeez grin

What were you thinking grin. I just live in Germany but I'm 100% Nigerian grin
Thought you were French.Have a thing for French girls and Polish girls sef. grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Thought you were French.Have a thing for French girls and Polish girls sef. grin

Well Polish girls kind of look like German girls grin Just a usually not as tall but French girls and even their guys have such sharp features. Its like zig zag..can't even explain, especially in the nose area.

There's a stereotype of them loving younger men but then again it's just a stereotype grin

Anyway good night grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 1:43am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well Polish girls kind of look like German girls grin Just a usually not as tall but French girls and even their guys have such sharp features. Its like zig zag..can't even explain, especially in the nose area.

There's a stereotype of them loving younger men but then again it's just a stereotype grin
Aryan girls are fire grin, I know deep down in me is a helpless love for Aryan and Irish blood (makes me a racist? dunno)... I'm gonna f*ck them and get either a blue eyed or red hair baby outta any of them.Isha Allah! grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

She's looking for a husband on the wrong forum grin
lol
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2017
sekxy:

,,can't you see it's all about blaming the ladies, ,has he pointed out to the guys that rape ladies when they come visiting or the ones sending their shrinked dicks up and down. ..was that how his forefathers did their own,,you can choose to be cowed by whatever he is saying against the ladies ,,i am absolutely not gonna take that poo....

I can see you already lost count...

If a lady can't say NO, na her pucci go suffer am

Sorry ehn... cool

4 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2017
HeWrites:

I can see you already lost count...
If a lady can't say NO, na her pucci go suffer am

Sorry ehn... cool
hei d.og!!you better don't think everyone is like your sisters
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Aryan girls are fire grin, I know deep down in me is a helpless love for Aryan and Irish blood (makes me a racist? dunno)... I'm gonna f*ck them and get either a blue eyed or red hair baby outta any of them.Isha Allah! grin

Loool, nope it doesn't grin but gingers are so raaare! You could as well as cancel them from your list
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

Oponu feminist grin

Your leg like tolotolo's

Read my writeup multiple times before using your burnt fingers to type lubbish

Ho! cool

3 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:17am On Oct 11, 2017
HeWrites:

Oponu feminist grin

Ho! cool
manHO!!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:
Small children everywhere on this forum... just saw someones sensible post they dint even calm down to understand it reasonably instead they started ranting... the op sef no get thier time.. small immature children

The thread don spoil already, no need to explain further bro.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

manHO!!

Judging from your reply i can see that you are dumb and stvpid

So your slacked pucci don suffer am

Daughter of ho!

3 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2017
HeWrites:

Judging from your reply i can see that you are dumb and stvpid

So your slacked pucci don suffer am

Daughter of ho!
if I start now ,they will ban me again.lemme save your smelly sissy cùnt this morning..now off my mention with your shrinked dick.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

if I start now ,they will ban me again.lemme save your smelly sissy cùnt this morning..now off my mention with your shrinked dick.

Please aunty ho!...

Let start na

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2017
girls of today are just unmarriageable. just Bleep them and dump them
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
girls of today are just unmarriageable. just Bleep them and dump them
Guess you're not getting married sha

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Bibi294(f): 6:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Explorers:

Op, please bring down this thread already... It's something else... The way people exchange words on SM ehn... I smh
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Blablabla4248(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Explorers:

To be honest, na your fault. Your points are usually based on facts not opinions. This thread was in a very subjective way from the beginning to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Bibi294:

Guess you're not getting married sha
I will get married but not even now and not the one with disgraceful sexcapades before marriage,I will dump any girl I hear or notice used to be wayward cos it would be a slap on my face and ego to be with such and if I happen to eventually get to marry her,she shouldn't expect me to treat her like an angel,she should just give me sex,children,good food,etc and she shouldn't complain if she notices some attitudes in me. she shouldn't expect me to treat her as nice as her father treated her mother.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Dfinex post=61300439][/quote]you don old o,you must be married by now,I wasn't ripe for dating in that era you talked about but know some elder sisters and family friends that were way older than me that lived that lifestyle and they are married with kids now
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool, nope it doesn't grin but gingers are so raaare! You could as well as cancel them from your list
Hell naw! I'm gonna get me a Sansa Stark kinda girl so when she stands naked,it'll look like I'm staring at one of Goya's or Picasso's antique painting,yummy!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool they are but there's sth about Brazilian guys grin I mean look at Neymar nau! grin

But then again as long as the melanin is poooopping grin

And Nigerian men, or black men in general have enough of those melanin grin
why are you so concerned about melanin,brown,etc? you sound like a racist. well,I think brown skinned and dark skinned girls are not that hot sha,I prefer Arabian looking girls and Arabian and indian girls are the hottest in the world. they are just too hot and make Nigerian girls look ugly. That's why the hottest Nigerian girls today look Arab or Indian. women like Juliet Ibrahim,Bianca Ojukwu. Arabian or Indian looking girls are always the best looking anywhere they are,that's why Juliet Ibrahim is the most beautiful girl in nollywood and Bianca is the most beautiful beauty queen ever in Nigeria.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:
Bros I tire ooh! All these Olosho wey full NL claiming feminist. ndia Ara!

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

Guilty conscience at work.

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
why are you so concerned about melanin,brown,etc? you sound like a racist. well,I think brown skinned and dark skinned girls are not that hot sha,I prefer Arabian looking girls and Arabian and indian girls are the hottest in the world. they are just too hot and make Nigerian girls look ugly. That's why the hottest Nigerian girls today look Arab or Indian. women like Juliet Ibrahim,Bianca Ojukwlu. Arabian or Indian looking girls are always the best looking anywhere they are,that's why Juliet Ibrahim is the most beautiful girl in nollywood and Bianca is the most beautiful beauty queen ever in Nigeria.

How is that being racist undecided Do you think only blacks or brown skinned peope have melanin? This is just what gives the skin its color! Every human being has a "color" except albinos undecided

Besides Indians and Arabs are Brown skinned girls! Those Nollywood actresses are BLACK! Even someone of a mixed race is considered BLACK

4 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Hell naw! I'm gonna get me a Sansa Stark kinda girl so when she stands naked,it'll look like I'm staring at one of Goya's or Picasso's antique painting,yummy!

Picasso's painting are crap, pleeeeaaaase!

But then again most are actually in Scotland, don't think they are that many in Ireland.

Ginger with blue or green eyes? Which do you think is more attractive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.