Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (13344 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Dating/Relationship/Romance Ebook Pack - 100 Quality Ebooks With Resale Rights / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Caprigal:

For someone who does so much research on different topics everyday he ought to be more enlightened than that. Fine there are jobs some people excel at but that doesn't automatically reduce them to subhumans or inferior humans. Haba. We all have areas of weakness and areas where we excel to balance it out.

It's a pity

My opinion of him really took a nose dive today.
Mine took a nose dive that day

And can you imagine him castigating women for increase in sexual freedom in modern society? Do men not have any control over their urges at all? Is that what we should believe?

You should believe it's always a woman's fault, grin grin you should believe that women should break their backs trying to keep up with their ridiculous standards grin grin
You should believe all that and stop trying to question them grin grin
Leave men alone, a man is a man, grin grin a woman should know better grin
I swear, I've read funny things on this forum grin

Don't mind them, they will keep giving silly excuses

What people who blame women don't realize is that they indirectly insult men by saying men have no self control. Only women can stop sex from happening or stop immoral sex acts.
Lol, please they don't see such things all they see is that the woman is the more responsible person so therefore should be held responsible, grin grin
but they want to be the head of the home, grin they want to be respected as men, grin but don't want to assume the responsibilities of real men, of a reasonable human being basically, grin grin grin
Clowns

The way they try and shift blame to women is disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2017
lovelygurl:

You live in bubble world lol. She'll be mistaken for a doll grin
Yeah! Doll!That's the perfect word for her,she'll be my doll grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2017
femi4:
clear cache, cookies and history

Thanks
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Explorers:

The thread don spoil already, no need to explain further bro.

Yeah men... no need again

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Bros I tire ooh! All these Olosho wey full NL claiming feminist. ndia Ara!

They dont even know what a real feminist stands for
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
pu7pl3:

They dont even know what a real feminist stands for
See them up there arguing with their ancestors but the rate at which they were ignored gives me joy...........
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
See them up there arguing with their ancestors but the rate at which they were ignored gives me joy...........

Yea you wont gain anything feom arguing with them thier arguments are filled with soomuch ignorance

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Rich4god(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sex was expensive before? Do u know how many women gave it out just for Mirror or Eyepencil during the colonial era? Why do u think we have many halfcastes? D internet just made us more aware of the happenings unlike before.
Many sold their dignity to touch whity cap, some for schnapps, some for gun powder.

Babe... Fact is, the dignity of womanhood is going down by day. No day will pass by without one seeing ladies half naked, both on the street and on the net. Compare that with the way guys dress.

2 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rich4god:

Babe... Fact is, the dignity of womanhood is going down by day. No day will pass by without one seeing ladies half naked, both on the street and on the net. Compare that with the way guys dress.
Lol.... Imagine how it will b in d next 50years

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bibi294:

May God be with you, bro. Keep praying not to fall into the bad hands
amen,thanks sis
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by somehow: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Feminists screwed up this thread meen

Chai..

Gangs of double standard hate filled girls spoilt everything.

Off course with the help of some skirt and bra wearing boys cheering them up.

4 Likes

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by sisisioge: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Actually, its not over yet. Some of us still want the romance.... Hmmmm...letters, cards, and just plain stuttering just because she smiled kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Humanistme: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Thread got derailed. grin
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by OwoKolaChuks: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sista please. Last I checked it was mine to Ask and yours to deny me. Rape is a crime but whom do you walk with?
sekxy:

,,can't you see it's all about blaming the ladies, ,has he pointed out to the guys that rape ladies when they come visiting or the ones sending their shrinked dicks up and down. ..was that how his forefathers did their own,,you can choose to be cowed by whatever he is saying against the ladies ,,i am absolutely not gonna take that poo....

1 Like

Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by kirchofff(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Explorers:
This thing is so cheap today that you start wondering, what's with this generation. Bros do you work at A.C.E?

Even the school where I work presently, this thing is so cheap that you meet a lady today, just tell her you’re taking her to Esporta/Polak/Template in the evening and that’s all.

From there, she’s following you home to pass the night.

They demand for ridiculous things, recharge card from 200-400, 1gb data, fish/beef pepper soup/bbq, cow tail/leg pepper soup , asun, suya, Chilled Origin, Smirnoff ice and Redwine.

That’s all it takes, then you bleep till morning when you are out of liquid.

In some institutions located in local towns, you see the local indigenes, bike riders, akoto drivers(Iworoko), aboki suya with half level of secondary education, bleeping some of the hottest babes on campus(Slayqueens) because of what?

I always ask myself then, why
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by omortoyosi01(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Explorers:
This thing is so cheap today that you start wondering, what's with this generation.

Even the school where I work presently, this thing is so cheap that you meet a lady today, just tell her you’re taking her to Esporta/Polak/Template in the evening and that’s all.

From there, she’s following you home to pass the night.

They demand for ridiculous things, recharge card from 200-400, 1gb data, fish/beef pepper soup/bbq, cow tail/leg pepper soup , asun, suya, Chilled Origin, Smirnoff ice and Redwine.

That’s all it takes, then you bleep till morning when you are out of liquid.

In some institutions located in local towns, you see the local indigenes, bike riders, akoto drivers(Iworoko), aboki suya with half level of secondary education, bleeping some of the hottest babes on campus(Slayqueens) because of what?

I always ask myself then, why
Explorer no vex oo.. Abeg Chey nah Eksu you dey ni
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Explorers:

The thread don spoil already, no need to explain further bro.
Could you open and continue on another thread?
Let the feminists and ass lickers feed off on what's remaining of this thread.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oh i know your name, Jabez! in sorrow shall you live all the days of your life.. And frustration shall be your breakfast, lunch and dinner until you end your pathetic existence with your own hands. twehh!!! i spit on you. Whorē!
sadsad Whyyyy?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
sadsad Whyyyy?
Ahh.. this is the reason you have been acting cold? I was pissed, not really at that girl but something else pissed me off that day and I wouldn't be able to rest until I let it out so I decided that the best place to let it out without causing mayhem was online.. Besides she was being unreasonable.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Ahh.. this is the reason you have been acting cold? I was pissed, not really at that girl but something else pissed me off that day and I wouldn't be able to rest until I let it out so I decided that the best place to let it out without causing mayhem was online.. Besides she was being unreasonable.
It could've been me.And to think I.......ouch!Modify it pls.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
And to think you what? Tell me! it could never have been you.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Posts modified..
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Posts modified..
Thanks.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by GreatChizzy: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
sekxy:

what are you saying?only the lady takes the blame for sexual activities on the first date??what happens to the guy that asked for it ??he is a saint I guess..mtcheeeeeeew!!

Thank goodness you used the word "ASKED"... That is exactly what the guys have been doing since the 80's till now; they have been "asking" except in the condition of rape. But what has changed in this generation is the yielding rate of the ladies. Now they don't even let the guys asks before they open their legs...
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Thanks.
I am sorry I acted that way. That is not who I am!
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I am sorry I acted that way. That is not who I am!
Then who are you?
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by LoRdCaT(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
Then who are you?
Come closer and I'll show you.
Re: What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) by coolest01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
sekxy:

what are you saying?only the lady takes the blame for sexual activities on the first date??what happens to the guy that asked for it ??he is a saint I guess..mtcheeeeeeew!!
Is this the only shirt you have.? It's what you wore in the pictures of both your monikers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner-share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.