Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13387 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Wait, did he really say that? I may be inclined to believe he is a nutcase after all. I mean who says stuff like that?

Not long ago, a lady came out to testify, (Yes, give a testimony that she saw her menstruation after so many years of losing it), how then can this be an insult? If his mother didn't menstruate, he wouldn't be here today.

What is wrong with the stupid kids in this forum?

Seriously, do these people live normal lives in the real world? I'm afraid for them, as they will one day resort to killing people on the streets in the future as a result of their hopelessness and bitterness.

Lord have mercy on them.

Sometimes I wonder how they were raised, surely such a person is from a dysfunctional home. We might be dealing with a social misfit, how can any right thinking person reason like that hopeless individual

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sometimes I wonder how they were raised, surely such a person is from a dysfunctional home. We might be dealing with a social misfit, how can any right thinking person reason like that hopeless individual
The question should be, 'Where they even raised?'.

These kids living under the bridges, picking pockets for a living, when they out-grow the streets, where do they go? They assimilate with people. These are the people who steal smart phones and hack into networks for free data, they spend all their lives here haggling sane people.

Take time to examine their minds(emotions), you'd see anger, frustration and hate for normal people. It's coming from the years of hunger, lack and deprivation.

My main concern is, since Seun has helped to introduce them to atheism which has given them a father figure (God), just like their absent fathers, whom they now haul all their anger and hate against, may they not turn that hatred for real towards God's children and begin killing people on the streets.

See, Africans are a different kind of breed of humans. We are naturally drawn to brutally and extreme negativity. What others do with restrain, we over do.

The whites atheists hates God and hates Christians, but their laws restrains them from Killing Christians on the streets, but our laws are... Oh wait!!!, We have no laws, so these guys can do anything and get away with it.

These angry urchins who believe they emanated from some primordial soup (Calabar native soup), hence; life is meaningless, and are not accountable to any God, can go wild on Christians. We really have to be careful with these people.

Guys, keep your children far away from any child you don't know their back grounds. These atheists/satanists are going to raise kids, and will inculcate into them hatred for God and His children.

Imagine a person like this Ericksunday raising a child. phew

Jesus help us.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ah shut up.
Yeah, yeah. That's what rascals say to people old enough to keep them at home, feed them properly and give them a life.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
That thread just dey pain you sha.
Yes, e dey pain me, you want to know why? Oh wait!!! You already know that they are agents of satan, and you know their end. You do.

Listen, i like Sarassin dearly, and Sukkot, and Billyoniar, and Chubhie and you too. I will really be hurt to see you all stand before YHWH while satan stands aside laughing and pointing his fingers at your, calling you fools.

He will accuse you before YHWH. He will remind you all Analice and all others said to you, but you took them for insults. He'll remind you every hateful word you spoke against Christians who tried to let you know you are playing with fire by invoking and petitioning demons.

I will cry and say, i told them. I tried to warn them, they said i was deluded, now the fire can not be diluted.

Yes, it pains me, sometimes, i even cry. I do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Yes, e dey pain me, you want to know why? Oh wait!!! You already know that they are agents of satan, and you know their end. You do.

Listen, i like Sarassin dearly, and Sukkot, and Billyoniar, and Chubhie and you too. I will really be hurt to see you all stand before YHWH while satan stands aside laughing and pointing his fingers at your, calling you fools.

He will accuse you before YHWH. He will remind you all Analice and all others said to you, but you took them for insults. He'll remind you every hateful word you spoke against Christians who tried to let you know you are playing with fire by invoking and petitioning demons.

I will cry and say, i told them. I tried to warn them, they said i was deluded, now the fire can not be diluted.

If there is a God and there is hell, Analice, I assure you that you will be burning in hellfire long before me.

You are a two faced abusive christian. A modern day religious hypocrite pharisee.

It can never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

When next you think of crying, Call me. I've got broad shoulders to cry on.

Regardless of how demonic you perceive me to be, we should atleast respect each other's freewill.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

If this turns out to be the case I will gladly accept my fate and instantly begin to plot Yahweh's overthrow.

By the way why will Satan be laughing? Will he not also be in line for punishment?

I reckon that his punishment should be more severe since he caused the whole katakata in the first place.

Whoever scripted this story did a shoddy job.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, yeah. That's what rascals say to people old enough to keep them at home, feed them properly and give them a life.
Are you serious?
Tell me more.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

When next you think of crying, Call me. I've got broad shoulders to cry on.

Regardless of how demonic you perceive me to be, we should atleast respect each other's freewill.
If i consider you demonic, i won't be crying for you dear. You are a victim but doesn't know it.

And, yes it's your free will, but what kind of a person will i be if i don't warn you of the impending danger? Won't you look at me and say, 'Why didn't you warn me?'

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

If there is a God and there is hell, Analice, I assure you that you will be burning in hellfire long before me.

You are a two faced abusive christian. A modern day religious hypocrite pharisee.

It can never be well with you.
Hey, Check the folk i mentioned here are all men. If you observed, i didn't mention you, because you are a child. What has children got to do with adults talk?

Gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

These kids living under the bridges, picking pockets for a living, when they out-grow the streets, where do they go? They assimilate with people. These are the people who steal smart phones and hack into networks for free data, they spend all their lives here haggling sane people.

Take time to examine their minds(emotions), you'd see anger, frustration and hate for normal people. It's coming from the years of hunger, lack and deprivation.

My main concern is, since Seun has helped to introduce them to atheism which has given them a father figure (God), just like their absent fathers, whom they now haul all their anger and hate against, may they not turn that hatred for real towards God's children and begin killing people on the streets.

See, Africans are a different kind of breed of humans. We are naturally drawn to brutally and extreme negativity. What others do with restrain, we over do.

The whites atheists hates God and hates Christians, but their laws restrains them from Killing Christians on the streets, but our laws are... Oh wait!!!, We have no laws, so these guys can do anything and get away with it.

These angry urchins who believe they emanated from some primordial soup (Calabar native soup), hence; life is meaningless, and are not accountable to any God, can go wild on Christians. We really have to be careful with these people.

Guys, keep your children far away from any child you don't know their back grounds. These atheists/satanists are going to raise kids, and will inculcate into them hatred for God and His children.

Jesus help us.

You have said it all. Ericksunday and his likes are like time bombs waiting to explode with their filty ideologies all over Nigeria. Imagine what type of skewed kids this fellow will raise? I fear we have many undiagnosed pyscopaths in this continent passing on their DNAs to their unfortunate unborn generation, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You have said it all. Ericksunday and his likes are like time bombs waiting to explode with their filty ideologies all over Nigeria. Imagine what type of skewed kids this fellow will raise? I fear we have many undiagnosed pyscopaths in this continent passing on their DNAs to their unfortunate unborn generation, may God help us.
Little wonder the world is turning upside down, yet they blame all on God.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes. He somehow manages to link sexual activities into normal adult conversations. The pervert

First, I want to make a genius proposal to honor Ishilove because of this awe inspiring statement made to Low-level Atheists on this genius topic.
The highly esteemed Nairalander Ishilove said, "Jump in front of a speeding train if my posts pain you."

All esteemed Nairalanders will agree that Ishilove should receive a well deserved QUOTE OF THE DAY.

All votes are in, Ishilove gets QUOTE OF THE DAY for, "Jump in front of a speeding train if my posts pain you."

Now we can go to the next thing on our blessed agenda. It is the easy question of evolution.

We all ask If it is possible for someone like Jackbizzle or Ranchoddas to become a pervert ?
Surely, the accidental crash of two misfit planets billions of years ago can never produce a pervert?
Could the resultant heat emanating from such an accident still be radiating from their balls?

We urgently need answers to these senseless theories that have plagued mankind for the last 20yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

If i consider you demonic, i won't be crying for you dear. You are a victim but doesn't know it.

And, yes it's your free will, but what kind of a person will i be if i don't warn you of the impending danger? Won't you look at me and say, 'Why didn't you warn me?'
When I focus on your handle a lil longer, I get the impression....Control Control Control. Perhaps, you should first learn to control self before attempting to control another?

If the veil of religion is striped from you, would you feel less?

You are heavy. Lighten up.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Hey, Check the folk i mentioned here are all men. If you observed, i didn't mention you, because you are a child. What has children got to do with adults talk?

Gerarahia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ishilove: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
First, I want to make a genius proposal to honor Ishilove because of this awe inspiring statement made to Low-level Atheists on this genius topic.
The highly esteemed Nairalander Ishilove said, "Jump in front of a speeding train if my posts pain you."

All esteemed Nairalanders will agree that Ishilove should receive a well deserved QUOTE OF THE DAY.

All votes are in, Ishilove gets QUOTE OF THE DAY for, "Jump in front of a speeding train if my posts pain you."

Now we can go to the next thing on our blessed agenda. It is the easy question of evolution.

We all ask If it is possible for someone like Jackbizzle or Ranchoddas to become a pervert ?
Surely, the accidental crash of two misfit planets billions of years ago can never produce a pervert?
Could the resultant heat emanating from such an accident still be radiating from the balls?

We urgently need answers to these senseless theories that have plagued mankind for the last 20yrs.
ROTFL!

Butterflyl1on, it seems you are a learner cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

There are only four more "Quote Of The Day Awards" awards left for esteemed Nairalanders that make a positive contribution to the world.

All votes point to Analice107 as the second recipient of that highly coveted award for the day.

The second "QOUTE OF THE DAY" award goes to a highly esteemed Nairalander Analice107 for, "Yes it's your free will, but what kind of a person will i be if i don't warn you of the impending danger?"

I am proud to say that two other esteemed Nairalanders, Pidgin2 and Butterflyl1on were close runners-up for the second award.

Can someone please come and provoke the creativity of Pidgin2 and Butterflyl1on so they can get the third and forth award ?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:

ROTFL!

That is ehn. Even me I bow o grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

I have always enjoyed reading your topics and comments Pidgin2.

I agree with we could be dealing with a social misfit. They just dont fit.

Medical science has probed the deranged minds of these Low-Level, unregistered Atheists, and found it to be the result of a mental disease. This is extremely enlightening and makes it easier to move on in life. But we cant trust science as a final solution.

But more powerful, practically verifiable evidence is available that conclusively proves that these misfits are demon possessed.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
There are only four more "Quote Of The Day Awards" awards left for esteemed Nairalanders that make a positive contribution to the world.

All votes point to Analice107 as the second recipient of that highly coveted award for the day.

The second "QOUTE OF THE DAY" award goes to a highly esteemed Nairalander Analice107 for, "Yes it's your free will, but what kind of a person will i be if i don't warn you of the impending danger?"

I am proud to say that two other esteemed Nairalanders, Pidgin2 and Butterflyl1on were close runners-up for the second award.

Can someone please come and provoke the creativity of Pidgin2 and Butterflyl1on so they can get the third and forth award ?

Sorry I am a bit distracted by the massive ass whupping I am giving the mega blocked brain Bizzle on this thread he opened trying to claim I am a liar.

Quietly and diligently go through it to see who the liar is. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4113857/compilation-fake-news-kingebukasblog-butterflyl1on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Lol ! I see you can take in your stride bro. Nairaland clearly remembers all your other coveted awards.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Lol ! I see you can take in your stride bro. Nairaland clearly remembers all your other coveted awards. Please send in your nominations of other deserving Nairalanders. My organization only issue 5 quote of the day awards.
Here are inside info for you.......Only three awards left !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Chubhie:

When I focus on your handle a lil longer, I get the impression....Control Control Control. Perhaps, you should first learn to control self before attempting to control another?

If the veil of religion is striped from you, would you feel less?

You are heavy. Lighten up.
Okay Chubhie, you won't say you were not warned.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sorry I am a bit distracted by the massive ass whupping I am giving the mega blocked brain Bizzle on this thread he opened trying to claim I am a liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/4113857/compilation-fake-news-kingebukasblog-butterflyl1on
I have never seen you distracted butterflyl1on. Look closely and you will see that "Distraction" is the only weapon Low-level Atheists have left to make them selves relevant in their "VIRTUAL WORLD."

Atheists believe in a guy called No-god. Then they ask believers to prove that there is a god. I will NEVER do that.
They already believe in the guy called No-god.

DISTRACTION IS THE ONLY WEAPON LEFT. One can chat with Atheists for 12 months and chat about their theories and deeply held beliefs, when all is done you realize that it was all about nothing.

1) You cant start a caring community with it.
2) You cant build a trusting business with it.
3) You cant teach your children higher values with it.
4) You can never build a true loving relationship with it because love is a spiritual force exclusively from a God that Atheists dont believe exist.
5) You cant heal mental disease with it. Lackbizzle (Jackbizzle) is a master distractor and social derailer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Okay Chubhie, you won't say you were not warned.
I think I'm responsible enough to carry my cross with honour, grace and poise. Thank you for looking out for a brother.

Calling me satanist is laughable. A philosopher should be apt.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have never seen you distracted butterflyl1on. Look closely and you will see that "Distraction" is the only weapon Low-level Atheists have left to make them selves relevant in their "VIRTUAL WORLD."

Atheists believe in a guy called No-god. Then they ask believers to prove that there is a god. I will NEVER do that.
They already believe in the guy called No-god.

DISTRACTION IS THE ONLY WEAPON LEFT. One can chat with Atheists for 12 months and chat about their theories and deeply held beliefs, when all is done you realize that it was all about nothing.

4) You can build a true loving relationship with it because love is a spiritual force exclusively from a God that Atheists dont believe exist.
5) You cant heal mental disease with it. Lackbizzle (Jackbizzle) is a master distractor and social derailer.

QUOTE OF THE DECADE

One can chat with Atheists for 12 months and chat about their theories and deeply held beliefs, when all is done you realize that it was all about nothing.

4) You can build a true loving relationship with it because love is a spiritual force exclusively from a God that Atheists dont believe exist.
5) You cant heal mental disease with it. Lackbizzle (Jackbizzle) is a master distractor and social derailer

--------- Sciencewatch
October 13 2017
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I checked. Jackbizzle (Lackbizzle) wrote the standard, brainless, Low-level Atheists rebuttal. It is extremely boring and strongly smells of cruel indoctrination. When Jackbizzle said that;

a) The thread is backed by a sketchy organization. He reminded me of President Jacob Zuma and President Mugabe.
They warn their countries about the dangers of corruption, while they are the most corrupt men in the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I checked. Jackbizzle (Lackbizzle) wrote the standard, brainless, Low-level Atheists rebuttal. It is extremely boring and strongly smells of cruel indoctrination. When Jackbizzle said that;

a) The thread is backed by a sketchy organization. He reminded me of President Jacob Zuma and President Mugabe.
They warn their countries about the dangers of corruption, while they are the most corrupt men in the world.

Jackbizzle you are being compared to Robert Mugabe grin

Could it be because you both share the same senility? cheesy

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

QUOTE OF THE DECADE

--------- Sciencewatch
October 13 2017
Thank you ! Thank you ! I humbly receive this most coveted award from butterflyl1on on behalf of SCIENCEWATCH.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You have said it all. Ericksunday and his likes are like time bombs waiting to explode with their filty ideologies all over Nigeria. Imagine what type of skewed kids this fellow will raise? I fear we have many un-diagnosed psychopaths in this continent passing on their DNAs to their unfortunate unborn generation, may God help us.

I have to agree with your astute diagnosis Pidgin2 when you say that, "I fear we have many un-diagnosed psychopaths in this continent passing on their DNA."

Therefore, the forth award for "quote of the day" goes to you. All votes are in.

We hereby present the esteemed Nairalander, Pidgin2 with the coveted award of;

QUOTE OF THE DAY for her positive contribution to mankind when she said, ..... " "I fear we have many un-diagnosed psychopaths in this continent passing on their DNA."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Jesus help us.

Wow ! Wow ! Low-Level Atheists will never be able to comprehend the profound truths embedded in Analice107's observations of real life. Only a created being can comprehend the living truth flowing like a mighty river through the above post.

It has become clearer to all that an "Accidental being," that is a being that emerged from the Virtual Reality of the accident called the Big-Bang/Evolution has serious soft-ware glitches that render comprehension of the above post abortive.

Continue Analice107, created beings are reading !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:

ROTFL!

ROTFL - Roll on the floor laughter ! It is an interesting acronym Ishilove.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Exclusive: Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Look Alike & They Have The Same Initial / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.