Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13397 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ishilove: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
analice107:

Gerarahia, go sniff some lady's panties, that may just help get you high.
Ewww, this is just plain nasty! cheesy
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Well at least someone is getting some cheesy

Your 4 year itch must be giving you hallucinatory images of this 4 way you so longed after from ishi who repeatedly took you to the cleaners and beat you blue black thoroughly and mercilessly so much so that thoughts of her haunt you even to your tiny cubicle which you call a home.

Just make sure your imaginary wife does not hear you calling out ishiloves name due to her horsewhipping you in your dreams. cheesy

Person bully you home and away and even into your bedroom. Jacky the cucky wink grin
Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy

When he is having conjugal relations with his phantom wife he prolly screams my name grin

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your 4 year itch must be giving you hallucinatory images of this 4 way you so longed after from ishi who repeatedly took you to the cleaners and beat you blue black thoroughly and mercilessly so much so that thoughts of her haunt you even to your tiny cubicle which you call a home.

Just make sure your imaginary wife does not hear you calling out ishiloves name due to her horsewhipping you in your dreams. cheesy

Person bully you home and away and even into your bedroom. Jacky the cucky wink grin
Wow !! butterflyl1on you have arrived with your USA Abrahams Tank, now I am sitting on my horse with sword pointed upwards watching you decimated your foe. I am witnessing mind-blowing creativity even though everything you say is true.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Ewww, this is just plain nasty! cheesy
That may distract him a little.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy

When he is having conjugal relations with his phantom wife he prolly screams my name grin

I doubt if he is getting any from his phantom wife. If he was, he wouldn't have so much pent up frustration evident in his comments and he wouldn't have been a devoted card carrying member of the romance section.

If he did have a wife though I am sure he would be the sub in that relationship and she would be the dom. The man-child is such a sissy. grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
analice107:

Cc Jackbizzle aka blocked brain Bizzle

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
analice107:

Well done you two ! You two are very smart with USA Marine strategies to distract your foe.
Mmmmm ! One more thing, ask butterflyl1on to move towards Jackbizzle and flank him on the left with his USA Abrahams Tank, while you an Ishilove distract with light fire from the centre. Victory is guaranteed !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thanks you for your patience ! This real life Wizard is sharing secrets from the dark world of Satan.

THE WIZARD - Part 4 0f 5 continued

The Fiery Indicator around Christians:
“For Christians, there is a flame of fire that surrounds them. Such a person, you can’t harm him spiritually. The demons will just be tempting him. When he falls into that temptation, that is the point of penetration the demons have been waiting for. The fire reduces. Gradually, they will reduce it until it becomes empty and that’s when they now strike.
“Even if you are strong, you will be tempted. But do you give in? How do you yield to that temptation? It is your yielding that matters. Everybody will be tempted. As far as you are in this flesh, you will be tempted. The difference is that God will make a way of escape for you if you are a Christian.

“Every Christian is equal in the spirit world – it’s only we who call them names like ‘pastor’. But the flame of fire on each body is quite different. For some people it’s only on their head, not on their body. Because they are not spiritually alert. You can attack him. They are mentally confessing Christians, but not from their heart. They may believe but they are not ready to grow. You can see by the fire the level of the persons’ commitment to Christ.
“The demons will not send someone who is low in our kingdom to a big flame. There are certain sets of people they send – level to level. As there are levels in Christianity; there are levels in the dark spiritual world. Everything you are seeing in Christianity is happening in the spiritual world – in Jesus’ kingdom. But in our spiritual, dark demonic occult world, they don’t call the name Jesus Christ. We just say, ‘the children of that man’. We hate that name. The name Jesus, It’s not something you call over in the demonic realm..

The Spirit Of Money"
“I was in the third demonic spirit level then. The fourth level was to kill my dad. That’s when my dad was involved. Immediately the incident happens, you are picked in a coma, carried to your seat and that’s when the demons give you the new assignment. But they will give you an interval, a period so that people will not be suspicious. My dad was also involved in an accident. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. I went into a coma, he died. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with, your joy will be lost. They want to eat your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is also the spirit of money at work.

Satan can Tamper with your Destiny:
“There are some destined children whose joy they want to terminate. Not everyone is destined. Every child has their own destiny, but some people are more powerful than others. Those are our targets. In the power of monitoring, you see such people – the glory in them. The glory is like a star. The brighter the star, the greater the destiny.
“When you have a bulb outside a compound, you will see flies and insects flying from a distance to come to the light. If the light is not hot, the insects will cover it and everywhere will be dark. But if the light has heat, the insects will die. That is exactly what happens to every destined child. When you are a Christian, you have the fire – that is the difference. So if you are not a Christian and you are a destined child, the destiny will be covered. They will not fulfil their destiny.

“We have various kinds of leaders. Some people could be leaders in their own family, liberation to their own family financially or morally – they are destined. But they can reduce him if the insects have covered his light. That is why you see some leaders, after they have climbed to the top or are in a big position – at the end of their job or tenure in their office, what have they acquired or what do they have to show for it? They can still get to that position but not achieve anything tangible because the light has been covered. The light wants to break out but it has been dampened. At the end of their tenure, ask him – what did you acquire? What is your legacy? There will be nothing to write home about.

My Journey To Deliverance from demons:
“When God wants to do something for you, He will use every means – so that anything that could hinder it will not block it. Let me say promptly it was the will of God for me to come here (The SCOAN), to be delivered. What led me here – I went to a place and they were showing Emmanuel TV. I watched someone’s testimony and said, “Why don’t I come here to get breakthrough for my finances?” I had to earn a living, because the money they give to you is not for yourself – it’s to give to people, to afflict them with sickness. I can’t use it for myself. So as a human being, I have to get money to eat and earn a living.

“When I entered the church on Sunday morning, the atmosphere was not conducive. The demons were trying to get me out of the area. When the demons observe the area you are in is not conducive, they will come to you to get you out. It was a battle. I fought the ushers that day. I wanted to leave, but they did not allow me. So I told them I wanted to go to the toilet. When I came out and got to the steps, the atmosphere outside was also not conducive. There was a spiritual battle going on. I went back inside.

Part 5 Of 5 will follow soon !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You are trying too hard to sound like a badass but the more you try, the more sciencewatch bests you with his positivity and his ever so chivalrous manner of systematically stripping you bare and then beheading you with gallantry.

You sound like a kid who lost his lollipop and instead of asking politely for another one, wants to blame everyone for your loss.

My dear lollipops are cheap and easily replaceable but you seem not to know where to look for this replacement.

Perhaps if we keep setting your biological clock backward we can get to the point when you were just about to pop out from mummy and perhaps we can then tinker with your reasoning a bit so a repetition of who you are now would be avoided. Though humanity does not feel your impact in any form but when this is done you would feel your own impact because right now you are invisible even to yourself.

I have never witnessed such a kind and highly logical as.s wiping. Yet, at the same time your are giving the mentally broken Ericsunday619 practical creative steps to take toward mental health.

He lost his lollipop ! Now that is a quote worthy of an award. Who can suggest an award ?

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Ouch ! Jackbizzle with a four year itch. Is that why he had hallucinations when four people were debating ?

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
ScienceWatch seems a BAD BOY! sad

Peace! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Hati13:
ScienceWatch seems a BAD BOY! sad

Peace! smiley
I come in peace too ! Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2017
sorextee:
In as much as I do not know whats going on here or what caused the quarell BTW u two, I feel this comment of urs is uncalled for. Sincerely...

I agree. From what I hear, that guy Ericsunday619 was recently released from a Mental Hospital only because there was a staff strike. He may have lost his medication and is now ranting and raving all over Nairaland. He has also created a topic to honor me as a genius. I have repeatedly told him that I am not a genius and that I have always come last in class, but in his insanity he would not believe.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin You have flogged this guy.

Let me assist him with 2 pick up lines of my own.

Ericsunday619 you can try these

"Do I know you? Cause you look exactly like my next girlfriend" or

"I was blinded by your beauty. I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes"or

" Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams" or

" Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate".

Ericsunday619 you seem to think pouring slime on ladies makes you a tough guy and would get you noticed. Well it would get you noticed but for the wrong reasons.

As much as I think that your pick-up lines are all winners butterflyl1on, I dont believe that Ericsunday619 will be able to successfully repeat one of your pick-up lines considering his stuttering and poor memory.

Ericsunday619 will really mess up this line "Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate".
He will say it like this, "3 plus 2 equals eight, but you minus me equals fate."

Just for arguments sake, examine what will happen if he used this line on a woman, " "I was blinded by your beauty. I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

Ericsunday619 will mess this one up real nasty, "My beauty has blinded you, give me your name and number so I can claim from your insurance."

He will need simpler ones like this to tell woman, "If I look at you again, then smack me."
Or "If I was your bum, you would not fart with it."
or in a pub, "he can say to a woman, "buy me a drink, I will allow you to pay for it."

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Who is Ericsunday619? Seeing the Handle for the first time
Yes, His handle is not very stable. He has applied for Asylum in Nigeria because he claims that he came from two rogue planets that crashed billions of years ago. A strange thing happened when he was taken to the restuarant for supper, He ordered Primordial Soup. What more can I tell you about this dude ? Oh ladies report that he has the strangest rude and vulgar pick-up lines.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Ericsunday619:
I have reported you several times but nairaland refuse to banned you

Thus says the Lord "Touch not my anointed and dp my prophet no harm" serve God and you too shall be immune to bann
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Fuckface do not temp me to get my horse and sword out of the stable this time at night.

Maybe you can explain to the esteemed Nairalanders what you mean by this cruel, disgusting, cowardly comment you made to an decent Nairalander in the ROMANCE SECTION.

Ericsunday619 had this to say in the ROMANCE SECTION : "Women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy."

It is clear to me that you criminally minded and prefer 1000 opinions on your corruption before you will nod your head in shame.

Lets hear what these esteemed Nairalanders think about your total disrespect for women ; Donnie, Felixomor, Analice107m Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, KingEbukasBlog, SpeedndAccuracy, Pidgin2, Roy52793

He forgot that his mother is a woman therefore what type of son will call his mother a "a sick creature that is very dirty with menstration coming out of her pxxxy" is that not a wicked and evil child?

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:
Op don buy market! ROTFL!!!

Analice107, who is this ScienceWatch fellow? cheesy cheesy
A TB Joshua-worshipping, morning-water drinking robot.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ishilove: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

You wee not use Laf to kee me cheesy
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:
He is one of my friends. You know, i'm good at having bad as.s friends.
ScienceWatch meet my other friend Ishilove.
Sciencewatch badass? You need your brain examined.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ishilove: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ouch ! Jackbizzle with a four year itch. Is that why he had hallucinations when four people were debating ?
Yes. He somehow manages to link sexual activities into normal adult conversations. The pervert
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes. He somehow manages to link sexual activities into normal adult conversations. The pervert

Please, everyone, use the nairaland search bar to search for "Ishilove hypocrite". Interesting results
here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ishilove+hypocrite&board=0

-------------------------------------------

I say this because ishilove is a renowned hypocrite on nairaland. You can see how she is saying that I bring sex into adult conversations- was she not the queen of sexual talks once here on nairaland?

If you search for "ishilove hypocrite" on nairaland search, you will find many nairalanders catching her in different hypocritical situations.

cc hahn, butterflyl10n, kingebukasblog, sciencewatch. Please, search for "ishilove hypocrite". You will be entertained!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Sciencewatch badass?
You need your brain examined.
And that affects you how? Go and complete your initiation in 'The Middle Path'. Go away, you don't count.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:
You wee not use Laf to kee me cheesy
hehehe.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
A TB Joshua-worshipping, morning-water drinking robot.
And you are a Nairaland destitute rascal with an ambition of being a sorcerer.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes, His handle is not very stable. He has applied for Asylum in Nigeria because he claims that he came from two rogue planets that crashed billions of years ago. A strange thing happened when he was taken to the restuarant for supper, He ordered Primordial Soup. What more can I tell you about this dude ? Oh ladies report that he has the strangest rude and vulgar pick-up lines.
Oh, i now get it. But, ermmm, this Primordial Soup, is it calabar native soup or Tivi soup?

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

He forgot that his mother is a woman therefore what type of son will call his mother a "a sick creature that is very dirty with menstration coming out of her pxxxy" is that not a wicked and evil child?
Wait, did he really say that? I may be inclined to believe he is a nutcase after all. I mean who says stuff like that?

Not long ago, a lady came out to testify, (Yes, give a testimony that she saw her menstruation after so many years of losing it), how then can this be an insult? If his mother didn't menstruate, he wouldn't be here today.

What is wrong with the stupid kids in this forum?

Seriously, do these people live normal lives in the real world? I'm afraid for them, as they will one day resort to killing people on the streets in the future as a result of their hopelessness and bitterness.

Lord have mercy on them.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Please, everyone, use the nairaland search bar to search for "Ishilove hypocrite". Interesting results

I say this because ishilove is a renowned hypocrite on nairaland. You can see how she is saying that I bring sex into adult conversations- was she not the queen of sexual talks once here on nairaland?

If you search for "ishilove hypocrite" on nairaland search, you will find many nairalanders catching her in different hypocritical situations.

cc hahn, butterflyl10n, kingebukasblog, sciencewatch. Please, search for "ishilove hypocrite". You will be entertained!
Hahahahahahahahaha. This manchild wants attention. I was going to oblige you, but now? I changed my mind. Gerarahia and get a real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni get a grip.

A jumbo dumbo blocked brain Bizzle cannot tell me what to do grin

My fingers will not type I not even for once. Go and fix your bent crayfish life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

And that affects you how? Go and complete your initiation in 'The Middle Path'. Go away, you don't count.
That thread just dey pain you sha.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

And you are a Nairaland destitute rascal with an ambition of being a sorcerer.
Ah shut up.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha. This manchild wants attention. I was going to oblige you, but now? I changed my mind. Gerarahia and get a real life.

Ode. Did i mention you in the comment you quoted or ate you finally admitting that you are ishilove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / What Is Yuletide, And What Does It Have To Do With Christmas?" / I've Been A Deep Believer My Whole Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.