Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor (11417 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
otele:

. . . . . .  lipsrsealed

NA U TALK AM oh
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
''no be me de talk, na prime minister botha de talk o . . . e say. . this uprising will bring out the beast in us . . . ''_____fela (the wisest nigerian)
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by debosky(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
Otele If you want to talk about an apology go elsewhere.

It is the height of foolishness to correlate an irresponsible act by an overzealous official to a war.

We all know you have an axe to grind, but do it intelligently - if not you're no better than becomrich who stupidly posts maps everywhere regardless of whether the conversation is related or not.

@ Safari

Sadly what you said is true - these guys continue to enjoy the trappings of office long after they are gone. I always say we are socially backward in Nigeria - our leaders still expect to be treated like Kings (Obas, Emirs, etc) of old and think they own the 'subjects' and can treat them as property.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by olafolarin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
otele:

and people wonder why militants wake up and kill in the country, when a governor can behave this way grin . . . .i wonder why people still expect any good thing from this govt. and anyway, the govt is nothing but a reflection of the people . . lol . .

nigeria is nothing but a land of barbarians. the only way to end nigeria's curse is for the country to recognise the injustice done to the igbos in the 60s and apologise for same. the blood of those killed in the ethnic cleansing of the 60s where the whole country . . hausa/yoruba/efik/ijaw/middle-belt/bendel etc all joined hands and finished an innocent group of people. that original sin will hunt nigeria forever until nigeria acknowledges and apologises. and i'm not even talking of reparations bc no amt of money can compensate for that injustice, so its not about money but about open apology to the igbos both living and dead. until then . . . nigeria will continue to deteriorate and the niger delta people will continue to see their land despoiled and their oil taken to the north and the northern ''xtians'' will continue to be attacked by islamic elements and attacks will be followed by counter attack  . . . no peace . . . until the blood of the innocent igbos killed in the north is appeased.  tongue

Another Biafra Victim, Apology my ass, Ojukwu declared seccession knowing fully well of not just only the consequencies but also his meagre logistics to succeed in the eventual war.Ojukwu inflicted the destruction on his people and he alone should apologise to his people.You need to read Federick Foresight's (Ojukwu's best friend) books The Biafra story and Emeka.You'll be sorry for your ikemba.

OGD is one of the worst Governors SW has ever produced.I am not at all surprised at his ADC's behaviour.I just hope he will press charges against the governor and his entourage.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by rasputinn(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2010

With a name like Greg Osu, what do u expect? He was just simply treated like an OSU. The meaning of his name was just melted out to him.

@ Chosen04

If you tried to be funny,you didn't impress me.In any case his name isn't Greg Osu,but Greg Otsu,he's a personal friend of mine and we spoke about the unfortunate incident this morning.The ring leaders of that nonsense were the protocol officer to Gbenga Daniel and the ADC

I know Greg and I know we've not heard the last of this matter

Emperor Justus Gbenga Daniel should be ashamed of himself,we are not deceived by the fake mien of simplicity he wears on his face,we know he's a demon,but this time around he'll be thoroughly embarrassed
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
The misuse of power in Nigeria is truly sad.

Nigeria has a lot to learn, no wonder her citizens are leaving in droves.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by okechi76(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
Bleep Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and his mudafuking family from his wife to his daughters if he had any, son of a street bitch(wat a nonsense) God bles his soul dat i wasnt on dat fight dat day it wud have crash down den we knw who's d gov.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
okechi76:

bleep Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and [b]his mudafuking family from his wife to his daughters if he had any, son of a street naughty woman(wat a nonsense) [/b]God bles his soul dat i wasnt on dat fight dat day it wud have crash down den we knw who's d gov.

What has his wife, kids and mother has to do with all these?
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by oderemo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
God bales his soul dat i wasnt on dat fight dat day it wud have crash down den we knw who's d gov.
and your achievement would have been?
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
olafolarin:

Another Biafra Victim, Apology my backside, Ojukwu declared seccession knowing fully well of not just only the consequencies but also his meagre logistics to succeed in the eventual war.Ojukwu inflicted the destruction on his people and he alone should apologise to his people.You need to read Federick Foresight's (Ojukwu's best friend) books The Biafra story and Emeka.You'll be sorry for your ikemba.
OGD is one of the worst Governors SW has ever produced.I am not at all surprised at his ADC's behaviour.I just hope he will press charges against the governor and his entourage.

OGD is not the problem . . he is a product of the problem. after OGD another crook will come up, after which another crook comes up, after IBB-Abacha then OBJ na Yaradull. . . . .the problem is that Nigeria is living under a curse tongue . . . i ask again, tell me one thing in nigeria that is working. not even our football. the authorities must firts wipe out the guilt due to the blood of the innocent that was shed. Germany has apologised to the jews, japan apologised to the koreans, etc. until nigeria does the same . . . it will be one snake after another in power until the end of time.

look at Ghana, nigeria has been left behind o . . . .
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by oderemo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
OGD is not the problem

gbam. thats all i need my boy. now i can score you an A.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Eziachi: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
The question is: where was Gbenga Daniel when this was happening? What did he do? In most democratic lands, this action could cost him dearly, but this is Nigeria, where anything goes. A sensible politician can easily turn that ugly scenario to his advantage by instantly telling off his orderlies and asking the passenger to sit where he was meant to sit, chat with him and even buy him a drink. Can you imagine what the story would had been by doing such a thing and the positive PR it will gain for him? Also using it to educate those around him as to best way to handle power.

The captain/crew of that airline must be ashamed of themselves. Instead of them to insist that Daniel and his mob obeyed the rule or get out, they cowed and chickened out and thereby becomes accessories to this blatant human right abuse. Can the cabin crew of a foreign airline like BA, KLM allowed Daniel to do that? Never!!
They will rather back the passenger knowing how that will popularize their airline to start with.

That passenger should sue the airline, Daniel and his security personnel for every penny. Nigerian elite has a long way to go. This shows how this people views those they claim to be serving. What a shame!!

I am sure if they have their way, they would have demanded that every body onboard to hold their breath, as they can’t breath the same air with the emperor Gbenga Daniel. Those that doubted the guy that claimed that Gov Ohakim of Imo state horse whipped him should now have a rethink. This guys are power drunk.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Robotnik: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
"Wonder land Nigeria" where shit happens, I trust the US, "the no-nonsense country" the Guvnor would have been on his knees weeping and begging for fear of suing
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Robotnik:

"Wonder land Nigeria" where poo happens, I trust the US, "the no-nonsense country" the Guvnor would have been on his knees weeping and begging for fear of suing

The governor in a normal setting will not even be on public flight and if has to be, they would have made arrangement to make sure they not put in a situation like that.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
is dat a way of showing political power n influence or wot,all dis beastly attitudes by dis freaking thiefs called leaders beats my imagination sometimes.but d sad part 2 d story is dat d guy is suing gbenga daniel 2 court.can someone dat loves him n loves his life tell him 2 stop b4 he gets assasinated or start receving fone threats n loose his peace.at least as far as naija is concerned were has anybody sued govt or govt official n as won d case its one in a million my dear.except 4 arogundade case n she won it cos her father is in d system as well.let d guy go n do sumfin spiritual,if he understands wot i'm talkin bout.afterall yorubas says d person u dont av d wherewithalll 2 deal with u hand him over 2 god but dis tym u hand him over 2 someone else.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by woye77: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
it's strange the extent to which power 'maddens' our politicians cry
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Igwe9(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
@xterra2
please edit your post, you are not making sense atall, people sit close to Governors, senators and many other dignitaries where i worship here in Abuja and nobody molests/abuses them ,now tell me why the hell this is happening to someone that paid for the flight ticket with his hard earned money.

i do doubt the entirety of this story, but if you ask me, i would say that the governor has just fallen my hand for not just calming the victim down to show that good sense of leadership.

The foolish ADC have forgotten than emergency jump from the plane could result to an air mishap. cheesy
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by category(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Whose dat talkin abt Biafra and apology?
It is xactly idiots like u dat are causing evil in Jos.
How coyuld u correlate a Governor's misdemeneur to d outcome of
the stupidity of another power influenced muron dat happened abt
4 decades ago?
This is jst a true picture of the shallowness of ur brain.
U r a grab idiot!
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by oderemo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
let d guy go n do sumfin spiritual,if he understands wot i'm talkin bout.afterall yorubas says d person u dont av d wherewithalll 2 deal with u hand him over 2 god but dis tym u hand him over 2 someone else.
here we go again, why cant bola ige family do spiritual, Dina diya,dele giwa and so on and so forth.the spiritual thing is to face this thug in court and make him pay.is it not kwame Nkruman that says the beginning of life is the fear of death.kill the fear and be free.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Igwe9(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
xterra2:

In as much i think that this is not good on a democracy
But,for god sake he is a governor of a state and the Lawyer should have respected that(if the lawyer is a governor he would have same),let him have some respect since it is the ADC,okay even if it is not the ADC siting next to a executive governor of the federal republic of Nigeria is a SECURITY VULNERABILITY lets come to think of that he should have accepted to go to somewhere else,a governor should sit alone of next to his security details not a person the governor does not know,that is a BIG SECURITY ISSUE.who knows if he did so politely (moving to the business cabin)and plead with the governor then the governor would have paid for his next flight and if he is lucky + another flight,
You just cant sit near a governor of he does not know you,the ADC,police will think all sorts of things.
And to the issue of suing the governor/government/ADC/airline if there is not evidence to that then oops and i doubt the police will allow any evidence to that,
I can say that nothing can happen,
That is Life for you,sometimes you see injustice or be treated unjust but you have to forgive and in this if you dont well thats your wahala ,

@xterra2
please edit your post, you are not making sense atall, people sit close to Governors, senators and many other dignitaries where i worship here in Abuja and nobody molests/abuses them ,now tell me why the hell this is happening to someone that paid for the flight ticket with his hard earned money.

i do doubt the entirety of the story, but if you ask me, i would say that the governor has just fallen my hand for not just calming the victim down to show that good sense of leadership.

The foolish ADC have forgotten than emergency jump from the plane could result to an air mishap. cheesy
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
category:

Whose dat talkin abt Biafra and apology?
It is xactly idiots like u dat are causing evil in Jos.
How coyuld u correlate a Governor's misdemeneur to d outcome of
the stupidity of another power influenced muron dat happened abt
4 decades ago?
This is jst a true picture of the shallowness of your brain.
U r a grab idiot!

just look at the vehemence that is sprouting out from a human being for a post that you have not even set eyes on the poster. with this kind of attitude tell me where this country is going. and i hope you are above 60yrs, bc if you are below 30yrs i'm afraid for the future of the country when the leadership of nigeria comes into the hands of people like you.

truth is bitter. no one wants to hear it but someone must say it. Nigeria is going nowhere until the Original Sin of the 1960s against the igbos is acknowledged and taken care of by way of apology. that sin as it were, has become a curse for nigeria.

there are more than 180 countries in the world today, apart from places like iraq and afghanistan where there is a war, tell me which country in which you can find this kind of story in this century. yet it is becoming a regular story in nigeria.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
otele:

just look at the vehemence that is sprouting out from a human being for a post that you have not even set eyes on the poster. with this kind of attitude tell me where this country is going. and i hope you are above 60yrs, bc if you are below 30yrs i'm afraid for the future of the country when the leadership of nigeria comes into the hands of people like you.

truth is bitter. no one wants to hear it but someone must say it. Nigeria is going nowhere until the Original Sin of the 1960s against the igbos is acknowledged and taken care of by way of apology. that sin as it were, has become a curse for nigeria.

there are more than 180 countries in the world today, apart from places like iraq and afghanistan where there is a war, tell me which country in which you can find this kind of story in this century. yet it is becoming a regular story in nigeria.
Otele Otele Otele, Ugboro ole ka m kporo gi?
Umunna choro ihu gi anya na ututu echi tupu oke okpa akwa.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by boyt1: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
Since the useless Politicans have resulted in rigging and manipulating Election results to their favour, then they will not respect the citizens they serve. There is no close relationship between the God forsaking  & arrogant Politicians  in 9aa and the citizens.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by rareman(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
only in Nija can such a thing happen, one only hopes this osu guy should match words with action.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by MrCrackles(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is serious. . . .
All these power drunk bastar/ds parading as leaders in Nigeria sef!!
Pssf
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by marvix(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
D pasenger made a mistake standin up he shld hav insisted on kipin his seat or d plane doesn't fly, let Daniel and his aides do their worst, if I were there dat plane wld not fly even though I used to be his fan but on that day I wld not just let it go its either d man sits nxt 2 d Gov or d Gov gets on anoda flight, capish.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
agaba,
somebody has to say the truth. maka ndi ara ka nna m jiri gbapu naijiria after the war and we thank God he was lucky things went well for him in england. ya e meetie my mum, luo ya na london bia mutazie anyi nile. but he still has the scars and he talks about it often. he taught me not to be bitter with people on a personal level. but he implanted in me a hot dislike for the system that sent him on self exile for 40yrs and he lost his relatives in that mayhem

anyway, i think the best way forward is to accept the truth and then work from there
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by eros(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Arrant nonsense. Zap.I.N.G. B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. Sue the airline and that worthless piece of s.h.i, t. who thinks he is a demi-god. Zap.I.N.G. B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by MsTom(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
If no one is to sit near the governor, why cant he just get his own plane. That is a commercial airplane for goodness sake. Never knew they still do that cos it happened to me once. I was on my way to Lagos from Kano and I sat beside a man. He was probably rich and popular cos those Hausa men when bowing down for him and maybe kissing his feet. One of the Hausa men wanted to force me off my seat but I resist and the man calmed the Hausa man down and told them to allow me sit. I thought it happened to me cos I was from the south. Never knew it could happen between 2 southerners.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
dont they give seat numbers in nigerian flight tickets?
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Redman44(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
How can someone be treated like this in this century? sad sad It is shocking that the Hostesses and Airline officials did not intervene in the matter. In civilised climes, the Pilot would have left his cockpit to look at what was going on and proffer a peaceful solution to the problem. It just shows the level we've sunk to in Nigeria. Gbenga Daniel is a servant of the people. He is not important than the people he governs. That is what our leaders need to realize. I wonder what the Governor is doing in the Business Class section anyway. He should have been in the first class section of the Aeroplane. I'm just disappointed in most of our leaders. In Europe, you will see parliamentarians moving around the cities without escorts or bodyguards. They conduct their duties in a serious manner and obey traffic rules smiley smiley God help us in Nigeria. Hmn.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by theviper1: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
is anyone surprised? is that not the same governor who forced his commissioners to swear naked and then published the pictures when they fall out with him. daniel in ogun state,we salute u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 / We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari / Gov Okorocha Sponsors 60 Imo Students To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.