Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171438 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
The issue is the agent lied about the travel history he put - China, Italy and UK, and I have never been to any of these countries.
Now my new application I want to come clean and state that Haven't been out of Nigeria in the past 5years but I'm scared that the previous reason I was denied will pop up and the new vo will still deny me based on that first initial denial.

Pls help!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by teasty234: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Denzscatter:
The issue is the agent lied about the travel history he put - China, Italy and UK, and I have never been to any of these countries.
Now my new application I want to come clean and state that Haven't been out of Nigeria in the past 5years but I'm scared that the previous reason I was denied will pop up and the new vo will still deny me based on that first initial denial reason.

Pls help!

Don't spoil ur information, is better u maintain what the agent gave u. So u need to go and do some assignment on the countries the agent gave u. Like ur purpose of traveling to those countries, the address where u stayed. Etc. My advise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
teasty234:

Don't spoil ur information, is better u maintain what the agent gave u. So u need to go and do some assignment on the countries the agent gave u. Like ur purpose of traveling to those countries, the address where u stayed. Etc. My advise
chuoo, dangerous
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neot77(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks guys for your response. Actually I'm going for holidays but my intended date of arrival is August 15 which I can change. My question now is that should I fill another ds160 form to be able to change my arrival date because I can't see where to cancel my application that I have submitted. Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
Bisolanio:
Pls help ds160 page won't load on my PC, must I do hotel reservations before filling my form, will I need to fill the address in?

Lastly pls put me through the. Process of securing an appointment after completing my ds160 form.
Thank you.

CC seyewest

Cc ladyg

Cc babaramota

Cc every other gurus in the house.

BTW can I still get a date in August?

Get the visa first... and put the hotel recommended and paid for by your firm... when you get the visa you can thing of changing hotel.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
teasty234:

Which kind of advice is that?
Based on logic? Faulty. Misinformation and lies cannot be proved. Stamps are verifiable.

Consistency? How can he maintain the lie? If he Was refused and he reapplied, can he maintain the lie? Of course not. If it counted against him then, it's worse now cos it shows the fellow has not changed.

Common sense? Most definitely not! Cos he may be banned after the vo sees the fake stamps and crap.

@ Op. It's never too late to correct a wrong.... Until u go in for the interview with the fake information. Quick question. The agent had he ever been to America ? Ask yourself if the blind can lead the blind. U were refused even with tune nonsense info and you still want to fill it again?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 10:04pm On May 19, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Solve the bolded solve the bulk of your challenges for starters. The story surrounding your passport and travel history isn't plausible.... Did you attend your last interview having that passport with you and the history in them? Cutting this short in righteousness, I will ask you to avoid them if the history isn't correct and you insist on not coming out straight. Regards

I stated in that application that I lost the passport so I didn't attend the interview with it. it's also an expired passport and the truth is, I don't have those travel history on it except a South Africa visa.

How do I go about correcting this?

Your kind response will be highly appreciated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
AV a look at this transcript on missing passport
[USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (98) - Nigeria] is good,have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/98
Denzscatter:
Hello House,

I was denied previously because I couldn't back up the 3countries I listed as travel history, I told the Vo I was mugged and in the process my passport was stolen-That passport is expired already and I'm using a new one which I used to apply.
I'm about to apply again kindly advise me on how I can correct this blunder in my next application.

Will an affidavit work for me?

Plssssss ooo!
Cc:ladyguinivere Seyewest monchat justwise cosade OmoBendel24
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 10:12pm On May 19, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Which kind of advice is that?
Based on logic? Faulty. Misinformation and lies cannot be proved. Stamps are verifiable.

Consistency? How can he maintain the lie? If he Was refused and he reapplied, can he maintain the lie? Of course not. If it counted against him then, it's worse now cos it shows the fellow has not changed.

Common sense? Most definitely not! Cos he may be banned after the vo sees the fake stamps and crap.

@ Op. It's never too late to correct a wrong.... Until u go in for the interview with the fake information. Quick question. The agent had he ever been to America ? Ask yourself if the blind can lead the blind. U were refused even with tune nonsense info and you still want to fill it again?

Pls o! Lady Guinivere help, how can I correct this problem?

My village people can't Take this away from me!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
Denzscatter:

Now my new application I want to come clean and state that Haven't been out of Nigeria in the past 5years but I'm scared that the previous reason I was denied will pop up and the new vo will still deny me based on that first initial denial.

were u issued 6c1 or 214b?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
Ps post the transcript.
May we know the countries u av travelled to?
Denzscatter:
Hello House,

I was denied previously because I couldn't back up the 3countries I listed as travel history, I told the Vo I was mugged and in the process my passport was stolen-That passport is expired already and I'm using a new one which I used to apply.
I'm about to apply again kindly advise me on how I can correct this blunder in my next application.

Will an affidavit work for me?

Plssssss ooo!
Cc:ladyguinivere Seyewest monchat justwise cosade OmoBendel24
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
YankeeJJC:

were u issued 6c1 or 214b?

I was issued a 214b sir.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 10:33pm On May 19, 2018
monchat:
Ps post the transcript.
May we know the countries u av travelled to?

Bros the countries na Italy, UK and China. It been more than a year since I went for my last interview so I can't really put down the complete transcript but I'm most definitely sure that he denied me because of the fact that I couldn't give him a concrete proof of my travel history.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2018
Denzscatter:

Bros the countries na Italy, UK and China. It been more than a year since I went for my last interview so I can't really put down the complete transcript but I'm most definitely sure that he denied me because of the fact that I couldn't give him a concrete proof of my travel history.

"after good morning your passport please" confess your sin, simple. The VO might appreciate that and grant u and if otherwise, accept it and build a genuine travel history.

This is a good example
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/492#60202597

What about marital status? And children? U gave the VO lamba on that too?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Denzscatter: 11:12pm On May 19, 2018
YankeeJJC:
"after good morning your passport please" confess your sin, simple. The VO might appreciate that and grant u and if otherwise, accept it and build a genuine travel history.

This is a good example
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/492#60202597

What about marital status? And children? U gave the VO lamba on that too?

Confessing and getting the visa would be divine intervention but thanks so much, God bless.

Lol as for lamba..marital status I told the vo I'm married with a child which is true.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
teasty234:

Lolzzzzz you people sha..... Please don't give this thread a bad name we do not encourage fraud or lies..... small small people are okay with lying on this thread.
What about coming clean? wipe your slate clean, it's not life or death to get U.S visa.... Confess your sin to the VO.
my own opinion...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2018
seyewest:

Lolzzzzz you people sha..... Please don't give this thread a bad name we do not encourage fraud or lies..... [b]small small people are okay with lying on this thread.
[/b]What about coming clean? wipe your slate clean, it's not life or death to get U.S visa.... Confess your sin to the VO.
my own opinion...

People have been ok with lies here for a long time. Nothing new unfortunately. It's the Nigerian mentality.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2018
Bisolanio:
As an Ijebu woman wey I be, the organization I work with agreed to staying in the hotel recommended by the organisers of the conference ,which to me seems too expensive (my firm is paying for 3days) but I'll be in the US for 8days, the 3days payment of the recommended hotel can cover my 8days hotel bill in another less expensive hotel.
Can I change that on getting there or before I leave ? I don't want to make any mistakes as I have been looking forward to be sent on this mission for years.

Despite how expensive the cost, your organization has agreed and expects that you will spend the three official days of your trip at a recommended hotel. In most serious countries, you are absolutely not allowed to change that hotel reservation on your own to a cheaper hotel. More egregious is your intention to use company funds to pay for 5 extra days that should be your own personal expenses. shocked

This is not about being an ijebu woman, this is blatant dishonesty. However, its become so routine that we all tend to gloss over it. We accuse government officials of abusing estacode, when we aren't any different.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2018
teasty234:

grin grin grin grin grin Amazing!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2018
Denzscatter:

Pls o! Lady Guinivere help, how can I correct this problem?

My village people can't Take this away from me!

You knowingly lied about vital details of your travel history. But your village people are to blame? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 4:51am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=teasty234 post=67706624]

Don't spoil ur information, is better u maintain what the agent gave u. So u need to go and do some assignment on the countries the agent gave u. Like ur purpose of traveling to those countries, the address where u stayed. Etc. My advise[/qmuote]

WHAT!!!

So he sud continue with the agent lies when he havent been to these countries? now tell me how will he do the assignment in the countries the agent gave him without visa? by disappearing. there?

@denzescatter, dnt listen to this poster otherwise you are calling on ban for yourself.

the path you have decided to take by coming clean is the best, even if you are denied again, you still stand a chance of getting the visa in future, dnt spoil your chances by lieing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uist: 5:07am On May 20, 2018
Please folks i need your help with my questions.

I completed the Online Non-immigrant Visa Application (DS-160), selecting lagos Nigeria as the place where I will be applying for the visa

My departure date on DS-160 application form was July 10 2018, and i have submitted the application form.

I was trying to book my appointment online, and i saw first appointment date in October 15 2018. Please folks, is it possible for me to chose place of interview as Abuja? knowing fully that i submitted and indicated lagos as my place where I will be applying for this visa.

Another question, I was previously denied US visa last year June 2017! Today when i was trying to book appointment, i saw where they indicate if i have been previously applied/interviewed and/or refused within the last 6 months. Please folks should click Yes/No?

I was refused last year June 2017!

I will appreciate if folks here can put me though. Thanks everyone here

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by godssonibk: 5:22am On May 20, 2018
I am going to have my baby delivered in America, my appointment date with me Dr is July but as it stand now no available date till October to shedule my appointment, please is there a solution?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by uist: 5:25am On May 20, 2018
I'm having similar problem. I hope folks here can help out!
godssonibk:
I am going to have my baby delivered in America, my appointment date with me Dr is July but as it stand now no available date till October to shedule my appointment, please is there a solution?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 6:51am On May 20, 2018
TWoods:

Despite how expensive the cost, your organization has agreed and expects that you will spend the three official days of your trip at a recommended hotel. In most serious countries, you are absolutely not allowed to change that hotel reservation on your own to a cheaper hotel. More egregious is your intention to use company funds to pay for 5 extra days that should be your own personal expenses. shocked

This is not about being an ijebu woman, this is blatant dishonesty. However, its become so routine that we all tend to gloss over it. We accuse government officials of abusing estacode, when we aren't any different.
ur opinion henhh, always harsh like say u too holy pass

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Victory1989(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2018
Victory1989:
Please house does any one has solution to this issue? Please am so confused it been hours now and i can not book an appointment, i have uploaded my international passport but yet not solution because asking me to upload after saying successfully uploaded ..please I need the house advise
...please house I want to know if this is an error
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 9:07am On May 20, 2018
Denzscatter:

Pls help!

DS 160 can be completed by a 15 year old student which makes me wonder why you asked n agent to complete it for you with false information. US is one of the champions of information/data gathering and I believe they still have your record. Come and clean and if asked tell them what happened. VO's are human and approve non-immigrant visa applications once they are convinced that the applicant will leave USA at the end of their intended trip.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2018
godssonibk:

Since your case is special.. you can apply for emergency appointment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2018
TWoods:

People have been ok with lies here for a long time. Nothing new unfortunately. It's the Nigerian mentality.

I tire oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2018
TWoods:

Dishonesty when I'm thinking fund management ? So you think you can mend people by stoning them(like you are all holy) , I have read most of your posts here and a I'm not surprised to read this from you. At the end of the day nothing can be taken from your post except leaving the reader with the perception of you playing GOD!

I hope you feel this righteous when you look at yourself in the mirror ?

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2018
bigbus:

This is a DIY thread. You can start by reading the steps as described in page one of this thread, or of the first two parts.

Yes. But you can only get dates by trying.

Thanks for your response, there is nothing to lie about.

BTW, What effect does scheduling interview in Abuja (for someone who lives and work in Lagos) so as to get an early date have on one's application?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Taal17: 11:41am On May 20, 2018
Bisolanio:

Dishonesty when I'm thinking fund management ? So you think you can mend people by stoning them(like you are all holy) , I have read most of your posts here and a I'm not surprised to read this from you. At the end of the day nothing can be taken from your post except leaving the reader with the perception of you playing GOD!

I hope you feel this righteous when you look at yourself in the mirror ?

Biko how is this fund management?
How is this not dishonesty?
If it wasn't dishonest you would not be here asking for 'help'
If your organisation officially permits you to use the funds for any hotel you want then why are you here?

You want to go for US visa application with one hotel booking saying 3 days then enter the country, face POE with another hotel saying 8 days.

Please this matter is not hard so I don't understand all these gimmicks under they guise of fake honesty
Go for your conference
Leave hotel after day3 then book whatever otel you want for your personal trip.

It seems some of you think this is an anonymous forum. Embassies read these posts all the time

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.