Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174840 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 3:16am On Jun 21, 2018
TWoods:

I particularly love those crying louder than the bereaved. grin cheesy. Yeah someone is going for a conference but doesn’t understand how to use punctuations or email... cry me a river.

I know you'll not bulge an inch minding all those hypocrites.

Like the saying remains..."The Bitter Truth Will Always Hurt"...and that is why you'll always see those people who can't handle the bitter truth result into attacks and insults because they are so low and ashamed of themselves.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Like the saying remains..."The Bitter Truth Will Always Hurt"...and that is why you'll always see those people who can't handle the bitter truth result into attacks and insults because they are so low and ashamed of themselves.

Hello.
I'm quoting you. Cos I no get energy to go back to quote Twoods and cos what I'm about to say refers to both of your posts.
Yes. The young man's grammar left much to be desired. But then does it make him a liar?
Seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But when those opinons lack any foundation it veers toward cyber bullying and a superiority complex.
How do you know the conference is fake? Can an Aba trader in aria aria marker or business man in Alaba not decide to go on a conference? Do you deserve a visa more than he because you have a fair grasp of the English language? That's just elitist.

In law, one is presumed innocent. If there is nothing to show the guy isn't legit, then I humbly humbly advice you not to join the bandwagon of spewing nasty stuff to folks just because you have a phone, mb and can speak grammar. Whey done sir and Ma'am for all the fine work your teachers did.

I want you and Twoods the wonderful English master to consider for a second....just a second. If the op is legit, would you ever have a chance to apologize... ?And then if it was you, how would you feel?
Stating the obvious truth is great. Assuming every one is a liar however may because reflection of one's personality. I have supported Twood's opinion, when it was based on a verity but just see this as a clear example of bullying.
Finally, with regards to the bolded. What is an insult and whose post was insulting? Asking the basis of a post is logic. On the other hand, jumping to judgement with limited facts, that in my opinion is insulting not just to the poster sef but to other readers. This is a thread for visa seekers, I have a visa. So which truth can I possibly not handle that I would have to resort to insulting anyone?

Good morning to both of you and have a fabulous day.

@all, let's be nice to strangers for no reason. Let's be the change we seek. Let's not join the new age of internet users and forget that everyone whether IRL or behind a screen is a human being with a soul and spirit. When you have knowledge, no matter how huge and you can't give it out, it's like switching on those lights at a soccer stadium and then hiding it under a huge bushel. Absolutely pointless

33 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 5:23am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

@all, let's be nice to strangers for no reason. Let's be the change we seek. Let's not join the new age of internet users and forget that everyone whether IRL or behind a screen is a human being with a soul and spirit. When you have knowledge, no matter how huge and you can't give it out, it's like switching on those lights at a soccer stadium and then hiding it under a huge bushel. Absolutely pointless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nitaluv2: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2018
FabioPeter:
A few years ago I was in a similar circumstance with similar response. The VO said she thinks it’s unfair for me to leave my pregnant wife at home for a vacation.

I and my wife had applied 2 years before this when she was 3 months pregnant for our first. We declared that she was pregnant and the interview that seemed to be going well ended the moment we said that.

Thankfully I got the visa at the third attempt a couple of months after the second, I had a training with a letter sent to the embassy, that was a good enough justification.

Try again.

hello good morning all, please I have been a silent reader and I have this disturbing question to ask, is there anything like your contact person over there I mean US will be contacted via mail not email before your visa is guaranteed? Pls I need answers, thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Nitaluv2:
hello good morning all, please I have been a silent reader and I have this disturbing question to ask, is there anything like your contact person over there I mean US will be contacted via mail not email before your visa is guaranteed? Pls I need answers, thanks.
no one's visa is guaranteed
A contact person by definition is a person that can be contacted in the case of anything they has to do with the detail sought. Anything. So can they contact the person listed before issuance of a visa. Possibly. It has been done in the past.
Via email/ any other mail/ phone? That's their choice.
However, if your contact is fake and that is the reason for your disturbance, then I advise you not to fill in fake details. It can / may lead to a refusal and a ban.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluwaslimzzy(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyG nwa Ada... I always admire ur approach towards matters .... your humility is epic. Am actually a silent reader but the way you tabled this last issue really amazed me and brought me out of my hibernation mood to applaud you biko coz u really deserve some accolades.... daalu olu

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nitaluv2: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2018
oluwaslimzzy:
LadyG nwa Ada... I always admire ur approach towards matters .... your humility is epic. Am actually a silent reader but the way you tabled this last issue really amazed me and brought me out of my hibernation mood to applaud you biko coz u really deserve some accolades.... daalu olu
thanks for your response, my contact person is genuine, I just wanted to know what means my contact will be contacted if at all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Hello.
I'm quoting you. Cos I no get energy to go back to quote Twoods and cos what I'm about to say refers to both of your posts.
Yes. The young man's grammar left much to be desired. But then does it make him a liar?
Seriously, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But when those opinons lack any foundation it veers toward cyber bullying and a superiority complex.

Am saying this again... I like your level of maturity, what an epic reply! #notocyberbullying #yestocommonsense.

There was a Nigerian woman at the conference I attended @ a uni in Houston in April who couldn't express herself in good english, yes she got the visa, delivered her speech and the oyinbos, I mean professors appreciated her!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2018
TWoods:

This is not factual. An individual cannot file for a work visa independently, you need a US employer to file one on your behalf. His job as a welder will never qualify as a specialty occupation anyway so it’s a lost cause.

@seyewest was only pulling the guy's leg with that post...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zeeLady: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

1. Iv letters are not sent to any one in the embassy. You carry it along in the unlikely event you are asked for it...
2. If you will stay with a cousin, then why shouldnt you disclose it? People have been sent back for the exact reason.

Thank you very much. If I got you right, you are saying one can't send an iv letter directly to the embassy stating one is inviting another family over for vacation. And that even if we take the iv letter to the embassy on interview day, it's very unlikely we will be asked?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

I'm surprised I've never visited his profile before, just did. He hasn't come on/ been seen on Nairaland for well over 48hrs from records. In essence, dude may have been up to some other business without even knowing of the "corruption that has been fighting back" against him. Hopefully we hear from him pretty soon, not in a blazing with fire mode though (toning some aspect down wouldn't be bad), but the truth where it hurts must continually be said by him to those deserving it....

A couple of names I earmarked in my mind won't join the bandwagon haven't let me down at all, just remaining one or two persons I want to see where they stand. Thumbs up LadyG, NothingDoMe, Sugah, Justwise, Shrekandfiona, pureTayo, Seyewest, etc for holding up! Loads of regards....

He is back...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2018
zeeLady:

Thank you very much. If I got you right, you are saying one can't send an iv letter directly to the embassy stating one is inviting another family over for vacation. And that even if we take the iv letter to the embassy on interview day, it's very unlikely we will be asked?

Gbam!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Gracie2000: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Good day house please I need your honest opinion I and my partner an American citizen has been together for 8 years now we have three children and I have already gotten their America passports at birth here in Nigeria.my partner travel back to the states once in a while he still trying to settle his divorce case with his Ex which has drag on for so long.we both have good jobs here in Nigeria we have traveled to other countries except the states.I am considering applying to take our kids there for vacation so that we can all at least visit the states for the first time.please what are my chances of getting a visa for myself, I have not done it all this while because I don’t want to come across like and trying to abscond from here with my kids.what are my chances for a visa and how do I go about it.
please before your start judging he was born in the US his parents and family are there he did not get his citizenship by marriage,we are not planning to relocate to the states for now am only asking how to go about getting a visiting visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2018
I wish I had come to Nairaland before approaching an agent someone introduced to me. I and my family were denied today.
The consular asked about our travel history, we've only been to Dubai and Ghana as a family.
The agent filled that my husband has a daughter he will be meeting in US which is not true. My huband has noone in US. When I saw the form I challenged him to Change it but it was too late. Please how can I erase the false declaration in our next trial. We want to try again in 6months time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:
I wish I had come to Nairaland before approaching an agent someone introduced to me. I and my family were denied today.
The consular asked about our travel history, we've only been to Dubai and Ghana as a family.
The agent filled that my husband has a daughter he will be meeting in US which is not true. My huband has noone in US. When I saw the form I challenged him to Change it but it was too late. Please how can I erase the false declaration in our next trial. We want to try again in 6months time.

It will take a lot for this to be erased on the US system, the issue a lot of agents have is they feel they know everything, meanwhile that mess so many people up.

I don't know the miracle that can happen but that lie stated will hunt ur husband for a long time..but there is nothing that can't be changed..

What the US embassy wants is the truth, just b yourself and say the truth..

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Adebuble:

It will take a lot for this to be erased on the US system, the issue a lot of agents have is they feel they know everything, meanwhile that mess so many people up.

I don't know the miracle that can happen but that lie stated will hunt ur husband for a long time..

Thanks for the reply but what if we wait and apply after 1 year and say that he doesn't have anyone in the US at the second trial? I'm just confused. That agent messed up his application big time
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:

Thanks for the reply but what if we wait and apply after 1 year and say that he doesn't have anyone in the US at the second trial? I'm just confused. That agent messed up his application big time

I think that is a better approach..but it will be stated in his data at the Embassy of the 'kid' in the US.

Can you and your kids go for interview separate from him?...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Hello.
How do you know the conference is fake? Can an Aba trader in aria aria marker or business man in Alaba not decide to go on a conference? Do you deserve a visa more than he because you have a fair grasp of the English language? That's just elitist.

In law, one is presumed innocent. If there is nothing to show the guy isn't legit, then I humbly humbly advice you not to join the bandwagon of spewing nasty stuff to folks just because you have a phone, mb and can speak grammar. Whey done sir and Ma'am for all the fine work your teachers did.

I want you and Twoods the wonderful English master to consider for a second....just a second. If the op is legit, would you ever have a chance to apologize... ?And then if it was you, how would you feel?
Stating the obvious truth is great. Assuming every one is a liar however may because reflection of one's personality. I have supported Twood's opinion, when it was based on a verity but just see this as a clear example of bullying.
Finally, with regards to the bolded. What is an insult and whose post was insulting? Asking the basis of a post is logic. On the other hand, jumping to judgement with limited facts, that in my opinion is insulting not just to the poster sef but to other readers. This is a thread for visa seekers, I have a visa. So which truth can I possibly not handle that I would have to resort to insulting anyone?

Well said...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

When you show just holla me make I spoil you small

Baba Ramota will delete you oooo grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
ayenikunle:

@seyewest was only pulling the guy's leg with that post...

Ooshey

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Adebuble:

I don't know the miracle that can happen but that lie stated will hunt ur husband for a long time..but there is nothing that can't be changed..

In your next interview, acknowledge the fact that you lie and show remorse, even with that don't expect any visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Adebuble:

I think that is a better approach..but it will be stated in his data at the Embassy of the 'kid' in the US.

Can you and your kids go for interview separate from him?...

What if they apply after 6 months as a family. If the issue with the kid comes up again they can try to explain the issue about the agent. They may try to build their travel history before then.

Even if you don't get the visa then, you should clear up that issue.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:

You need to understand that no matter how long you wait your details are engraved in the data base.
So bear that in mind whenever you reapply. And put that in the form clearly when asked if you tried to enter the US by fraud.

Be that as it may, I'm going to point out some things based on what u said.
U had knowledge of this thread BEFORE you went for the interview.
You asked an agent you paid to correct a false hood, he refused and you went for the interview with that regardless. You are guilty of misrepresentation dear both within the law and knowingingly to yourself.
I verily believe you Had read this thread and reasonably knew it was wrong to continue, yet you did.
Now I'm not pointing this out to shame you, just to let you know how difficult to convince a vo of your clear mind aka obi ocha.

Again, I sincerely wonder the purpose of faking a daughter in the US. If any, I believe it weakened your husband's tie to Nigeria. This is for the people that REFUSR TO RESEARCH AND WANT SHARP SHARP ANSWERS. Failure to research? This is the result

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

You need to understand that no matter how long you wait your details are engraved in the data base.
So bear that in mind whenever you reapply. And put that in the form clearly when asked if you tried to enter the US by fraud.

You asked an agent you paid to correct a false hood, he refused and you went for the interview with that regardless. You are guilty of misrepresentation dear both within the law and knowingingly to yourself.
I verily believe you Had read this thread and reasonably knew it was wrong to continue, yet you did.
Now I'm not pointing this out to shame you, just to let you know how difficult to convince a vo of your clear mind aka obi ocha.

Again, I sincerely wonder the purpose of faking a daughter in the US. If any, I believe it weakened your husband's tie to Nigeria. This is for the people that REFUSR TO RESEARCH AND WANT SHARP SHARP ANSWERS. Failure to research? This is the result

Gbam! Case closed.... I join you rise!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anyways, the hubby should just try and be the sacrificial lamb all the same. Let him alone go in for the next interview, and use it to straighten this out, and probably chop his next refusal too, before madam and other members of crew should think of even going near there again. And that is if she hasn't used her mouth during interview to become a major accomplice!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Teeboy22(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

were u successful?
Its my mum actually...its nxt week
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KamsyIvy: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good morning house,
How possibly is it for the embassy not to acknowledge your application to book an appointment because you booked a previous appointment (2years ago) with a different email address. ❗️Urgent❗️
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Hello.

How do you know the conference is fake? [/b]Can an Aba trader in aria aria marker or business man in Alaba not decide to go on a conference? Do you deserve a visa more than he because you have a fair grasp of the English language? That's just elitist.

In law, one is presumed innocent. If there is nothing to show the guy isn't legit, then I humbly humbly advice you not to join the bandwagon of spewing nasty stuff to folks just because you have a phone, mb and can speak grammar. Whey done sir and Ma'am for all the fine work your teachers did. [b]

Finally, with regards to the bolded. What is an insult and whose post was insulting? Asking the basis of a post is logic. On the other hand, jumping to judgement with limited facts, that in my opinion is insulting not just to the poster sef but to other readers.

This is a thread for visa seekers, I have a visa. So which truth can I possibly not handle that I would have to resort to insulting anyone?

Absolutely pointless

Nwanna, am just loving you per seconds walahi!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Grand Commander LadyG I troway salute ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Hanty pls pack well. Who english epp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.