Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173579 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
jj17cv:
@ayenikunle
You are right SadSad is not a name and Usa Visa is not do or die Yesterday USA deported 34nigerans meanwhile the one they revoked unexpected God knows best abeg change that name
Deported? How?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:

Hmmm. The name is a long story. Had the moniker during challenging times months ago but will try change it. By the way, how does one change a moniker on NL?

I had to go through your profile/topics. I feel sorry and at the same time confused about your true intention to travel to the US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:

I appreciate your bluntness. Though hurtful but all the same its better to know the truth than to be misled. The agent has moved to Canada with his family so he ignored my chats when I insisted I wanted the login details so I could edit out the false claim. He sent a voice note screaming I

I understand Canada is linked to US, so does it mean we should also forget Canada as I plan to have our next baby there on medical tourism?

Please advise.
Be blunt if you have to, its ok, I'll understand

This your agent how come he has so much hold on you people... who is he?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uglyaddy: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
sadsad:

I appreciate your bluntness. Though hurtful but all the same its better to know the truth than to be misled. The agent has moved to Canada with his family so he ignored my chats when I insisted I wanted the login details so I could edit out the false claim. He sent a voice note screaming I and my husband should stick to what he submitted online.
I googled correction issues and saw that there was a time frame to do that online.

In conclusion, does it mean we should rule out US from our list of holiday locations for Life? As in, no remedy of any sort?

I understand Canada is linked to US, so does it mean we should also forget Canada as I plan to have our next baby there on medical tourism?

Please advise.
Be blunt if you have to, its ok, I'll understand

Madam.....hmmmmm.

Have it in mind,internet never forget.

https://www.nairaland.com/4376377/im-confused-between-staying-back

So many things you have posted on this forum about yourself.Will advice you delete your moniker and let old things be passed away.

Shalom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
At least 34 Nigerians have been deported from the United States of America for allegedly committing offences in the country.
The deportees arrived at the Cargo Wing of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, at 2.30 pm on Wednesday, June 20, 2018.

The deportees, comprising 32 males and two females, were brought back in a chartered Omni Air International aircraft with Registration Number W342AX.

Spokesman of the Lagos Airport Police Command, DSP Joseph Alabi, confirmed the development to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

"At 14.30 hours (2.30 pm.), we received 34 Nigerians who were brought back from the United States. They were made up of 32 males and two females," Alabi said.

He said 25 of the deportees were alleged to have committed criminal offences, with one involved in narcotics, while others allegedly committed immigration-related offences.

Alabi said the deportees were received by officers of the Nigerian Immigration Service, National Agency offences

Also on ground to receive them were officials of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

He said that the deportees were profiled by the relevant authorities and allowed to depart to their various destinations.

Also on ground to receive them were officials of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

He said that the deportees were profiled by the relevant authorities and allowed to depart to their various destinations.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Madam.....hmmmmm.

So many things you have posted on this forum about yourself.Will advice you delete your moniker and let old things be passed away.

Shalom!!!!
shocked shocked Hanty sadsad, I just read through your posts. You mentioned that you were divorced and your ex’s mom has custody of your daughter. So where did you see the husband and 7year old to attend the interview with? You also created a thread about relocating permanently to the US. Which is which?

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uglyaddy: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
MamaOO:

shocked shocked Hanty sadsad, I just read through your posts. You mentioned that you were divorced and your ex’s mom has custody of your daughter. So where did you see the husband and 7year old to attend the interview with? You also created a thread about relocating permanently to the US. Which is which?

She goofed big time....

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
ayenikunle:

1st, why name yourself sadsad? US visa doesn't define your life na...
2nd, share your transcript

@Ayenikunle... on another matter... which of the hotel did Emirates lodged for your Dubai Connect.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Madam.....hmmmmm.

Shalom!!!!

Some people with questionable past on NL will come here and waste 1-3 pages seeking irrelevant advice and ideas after karma dealt with them.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BarrONLS: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chai, indeed the internet never forget .see disjointed story, divorce, married, agent, 7years old daughter, relocation, US, Canada, hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
BarrONLS:
Chai, indeed the internet never forget .see disjointed story, divorce, married, agent, 7years old daughter, relocation, US, Canada, hmmmm
Chaiii....Me sef weak shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
MamaOO:

Loool!...The bottom line is that she's trying to abscond permanently to the US and the smart VO caught her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Reine22: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
You see why it’s almost impossible to take the average Nigerian at face value anymore? It’s as though their default setting is to be dishonest. See this ‘tear jerking’ tale for instance. That’s why people (VOs, Twoods, etc) adopt a guilty until proven otherwise stance. And you can’t blame them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Reine22: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
MamaOO:

She claimed to be divorced. The same way her husband claimed a fictitious daughter. The VO will just make a note on the profiles...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lawd23: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
A friend can't find the receipt number he used the last time in booking his appointment sometime in February. He needs it to book another appointment.. What should he do pls?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2018
MamaOO:

Lol at Hanty Sadsad

So sadsad see your life? What else can I say? He that is unwise, let him continue...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Reine22:

She claimed to be divorced. The same way her husband claimed a fictitious daughter. The VO will just make a note on the profiles...
I think all the details they filled were lies. Fake husband. Fake Pikin.

Sadsad, the long wait for US visa Ehhh.... U go see sad that time

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks dear
Reine22:

You have to wait 6 months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Dear I don't have.
All the same, thanks for ur contribution and prayer.[color=#000099][/color]
AfonjaBoston:

Do you have a medical emergency?
Must you give birth to that wonderful kid in the US?
We Nigerian parents usually think that if our kids are not born in G8 countries, go to the "best" schools or practice a certain profession then they will NEVER be successful.

This is so wrong. There are many examples to counter that and I tell my kids the same. If you were denied don't force it let God have his way whether your unborn child is born in the USA or in Iyana Ipaja believe he is already a miracle.

I wish you safe delivery and may God give you and the father the wisdom to train
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2018
for transcript:

Vo: Good morning
Me: Good morning

Vo: Pass me your passport
Me: here pls

Vo: Why do you want to go to Philadelphia?
Me: for shopping/ tourism

Vo: how long?
Me: 12days

Vo: Have you travelled before:
Me: Yes, to Dubai

Vo: you are married
Me: yes

Vo: any children?
Me: no

Vo: are pregnant
Me: yes.

Vo: I'm sorry, you're not eligible for a visa. Handed the white paper
Me: why?

Vo: she said the reason is stated inside the white paper.

My people, Na so I waka oh.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2018
seyewest:

@Ayenikunle... on another matter... which of the hotel did Emirates lodged for your Dubai Connect.

Bros na Copthorne Airport Hotel Dubai
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Sharonlass10:
for transcript:

Obvious Reason: Pregnancy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Bisolanio:

Well.. That was me grin

Lol! Your English na 'A' level compared to her own
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Sharonlass10:
for transcript:

These so called visa officers can be so rude.
Why do they always answer like that when asked "what the reason for denial is" ? I don't get it!

An average oyinbo man even me sef will be highly offended if in ANY setting somebody responds like that to me.

Courtesy demands you tell them by word of mouth.

Shiorrrrrrrrrr
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
ayenikunle:

Bros na Copthorne Airport Hotel Dubai

thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Teejay13(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders it's great to be part of these awesome platform. wish all visa seekers success!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Sharonlass10:
for transcript:

White or Blue paper u mean?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2018
MamaOO:

undecided

Even for Jupiter time no dey move that fast.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2018
sadsad:
I wish I had come to Nairaland before approaching an agent someone introduced to me. I and my family were denied today.
The consular asked about our travel history, we've only been to Dubai and Ghana as a family.
The agent filled that my husband has a daughter he will be meeting in US which is not true. My huband has noone in US. When I saw the form I challenged him to Change it but it was too late. Please how can I erase the false declaration in our next trial. We want to try again in 6months time.

Chiaaaaaa!! shocked
Are you trying to tell me that this sadsad na big time runaway Someborry ....
Which family!

winterstorm:

What if they apply after 6 months as a family. If the issue with the kid comes up again they can try to explain the issue about the agent. They may try to build their travel history before then.

Even if you don't get the visa then, you should clear up that issue.

And here I was, suggesting a better solution. shocked
Nawa ooo

Make u na better forget US and their environs.

Chai! See lies cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.