Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172070 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

So if Twoods comes here to say that his brother did not marry for paper will you believe him? If no, how will you find out the truth?

Then we call out his accuser to justice, till then people can presume the accuser likely made the right call. Remember some of us on Nairaland know each other outside of here

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

He should bin the whole silly allegation if anybody here to provide any evidence that his brother carried out one.

I ask you this..did Twoods himself conducted a sham marriage? Do you know if he supports the idea of sham marriage?

Will we allow others enjoy this sort of privilege he's being accorded by you? In all honesty, you aren't fair to this thread as its moderator by this your approach sir.... Let him do this himself, we can not and should not be seen doing all these on his behalf.

He bins the whole "silly" allegation without a rebuttal, the allegation sticks and neither you nor any of us can do anything about that.... Innocent till proven guilty or guilty till proven innocent both depends on a response from him.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Simple question; Has Twoods debunked this?

EOD!

Lol. You were once his attorney now... remember when you said corruption was fighting back and some people didn't join the bandwagon? I have seen this coming...

Btw, why are you guys disturbing yourselves over this guy...? Is he that popular/special/indispensable?

He has even dissappeared once again and will probably come back when matters die down.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2018
sharpman1:

I believe the issue is really about the way TWoods accuses almost everyone of being fraudulent without proof.

The way he disappeared when someone made an unfounded allegation about his brother added some credibility to that allegation, which may actually not be true.

He is simply being judged using the same yardstick he judges others.

I simply don't get why it is permitted for Twolf to judge and accuse others for being frauds with no proof yet it has turned a *silly* thing to ask him to clear the air about his brothers act. If he can accuse others here to their faces without proof even some whose friends and family have posted their experiences on their behalf here; who then is he not to be accused or interogated on his brother's behalf?

The fact still remains that he should honourably clear the air hence he sud not come here and start bragadoing people left and right with his cyber bulling simply becos he feels the thread is faceless.

Who even made him a judge? Now that all are asking for truth it is now termed that he is being judged or no proof but wen he was dishing out insults, accusations allegations no one saw it as he being judgmental but rather he was termed as being blunt (hiss); now that people are being blunt about his case it has become silly, rubbish, faceless, no proof to mention a few. Na wa and we will come here quickly to accuse how our fellow nijas are spoiling the image of our dear country yet this? Corruption everywhere! Charity they say begins at home. If this episode can play out this way Corruption is not only defined by the way and manners of our politician or by our people who tends to seek green pastures through the back way.

Just pause and ponder with sincere heart.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

So if Twoods comes here to say that his brother did not marry for paper will you believe him? If no, how will you find out the truth?
Guess what? I truly don't care.
I just am of the view they he should face the Same irrational standards he has lived by. Golden rule abi?
Now what I find weird is that all the times TW heckled users, you didn't call him to order based on logic but today you mount a well arranged and logical defence for him. The height was when his reason for accusing a poster, nedu I think was because his grammar was sub par. As in?! That was just absurd. But JW you kept silent. Even when he got an acolyte that was urging him on to be mean, it was fair and wise for you to keep mute.
With due respect, that's glaring bias and not an expected color for a moderator.
Society should be fair and hold every one accountable to the standard they preach. Where is TigerWoods now? Back to the shadows. But when he sees a person that could be innocent, he will pounce with his "impeccable"grammar.
Twoods has a voice. Let him use it the same way he has used it in the past. This is not in my xter. But heck. Evil happens when good people especially silent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adesquare1992: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Such a shame.... Twoods can never be in the good books of your likes! I still don't have much issues with Twoods stance per se, but with his approach somehow, and particularly with his response so far to those calling him out on Signature2012's post concerning his Brother's matter vis-a-vis his portrayed stance on here.

Of course, Twoods views must rile you up....

Rile me up?? Then you don't know my kind of person. Do you think I care? I have never criticized Twood not until now. Before I came across BJ on the US forum,I was already on Belgium study forum gathering all the needed information to study at VUB. Since I couldn't meet up with deadline because my transcript got to them late,I was denied admission. I am pretty sure you saw all these when you hurriedly went looking for my old posts on the US forum. Thanks to BJ who eventually directed me on what can be done. However,if I decide to take a pragmatic approach,how are you affected? I directed my question to BJ and not you or Twood.

At least,I came out here to clear the air,tell the coward to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Yes. Some folks posted it and asked him to explain how his brother got his status after Twoods on several occasions accused folks with no discernible reason that they wanted to abscond.
Yes. Twoods brother is not here.
Yes, he has no reason to answer for his brother's deeds.
And Yes. He has no reason to be rude to every poster and accuse them. When that happens, then it begs the question, what is your stand on that issue vis a visa your brother's case.
but it is fair when one receives the same dish he serves so one can feel how it is to be judged on what he has not done, or what other Nigerians have done

Thank you my LadyG
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Thanks man. All these people that can find links, Una deserve special seat at Aso Rock. Lol

Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
YankeeJJC:

This was the Genesis I think?
https://www.nairaland.com/4138795/getting-green-card-adjustment-status/52#63262921

https://www.nairaland.com/post/63262962#a.63262962
A user following that thread called him out here that he never answered that question and he is criticizing others, just passing by. Bike maaaaan......

Omo iya! 2fingers in the air for you o jare

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2018
winterstorm:

Oga Justwise,
You see, in this life, anything that is worth doing is worth doing well.TWoods portrayed himself as one who is well read ([b]don't think anyone bought it though cause like h*ll I did[/b]n't), I believe that he should defend himself whatever this case may be, not you .

........., just not TWoods okay?!! You are making me feel like he has hired a lawyer or something undecided ..... This guy could defend himself...H*ll, he could leave comments all over Nairaland - all at once even when he doesn't have something reputable to say. So why you, why now?

Me too mmba ...atall not even one bit. I no just dig that guy's ways rara. He doesn't sound pure. The greatest sinner shouts the loudest

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Adesquare1992: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
So OmoBendel4 went looking for my old posts on the US forum?? Lolllllllllllllllllllllllll...it is alright. Like I said,I am always ready to defend anything I say on Nairaland and also ready to accept my mistakes as well.

Who cares if it wasn't Twood but is brother? That dude didn't consider this when he went about criticizing other people's families. Unlike Twood,BJ,took is time to explain and convince intending absconders to either desist from doing so or suggested a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Lool See Life Nairaland always dey alert and investigate befor they will blow alarm.I Like Nairaland good work Guys Job bounce back on Twood Head with all him fake saint nobody hole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lowoa: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
jj17cv:
Lool See Life Nairaland always dey alert and investigate befor they will blow alarm.I Like Nairaland good work Guys Job bounce back on Twood Head with all him fake saint nobody hole

He ran away from that thread. A guy called Blowjobs started that thread chronicling how he started his journey from J1 visa to GREENCARD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
ayenikunle:

EOD!

Lol. You were once his attorney now... remember when you said corruption was fighting back and some people didn't join the bandwagon? I have seen this coming...

Btw, why are you guys disturbing yourselves over this guy...? Is he that popular/special/indispensable?

He has even dissappeared once again and will probably come back when matters die down.

This simply means that Omobendel24 is a normal and just human being.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Simple question; Has Twoods debunked this?

Yes he has but you don’t like the answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Adesquare1992:
The first time I stumbled on Twood's comment,he was so mean and blunt;he didn't spare anybody whose intention was to abscond to the US under a false pretence or attempted to do anything "illegal" to remain in the US. The annoying part was,he sometimes did this without prove. Twood doesn't "OWN ME" any explanation because I never placed much expectation on him. This dude is "overrated"on Nairaland which is why most of you were taken aback when it was discovered that he isn't after all what he claimed to be,a wolf in lamb clothing.

"What could have happened if this dude was a consular at the Nigeria embassy?"I once asked myself.

So you wanted him to support your fraudulent behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

You still haven't answered my question which is ..what is the basis of this demand for him to explain how his brother got citizenship?

Did he mention it here or is this an allegation because of his views here?

Look oga Justwise, if you are TWoods in another account or married /related to him in any way just tell us let's all forget about this talk and move forward undecided .

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Too busy now, I’m going to reply everyone of you I’m when done with work.

This is pure Lynch mob.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
winterstorm:

Look oga Justwise, if you are TWoods in another account or married /related to him in any way just tell us let's all forget about this talk and move forward undecided .
Rubbish! I don’t know him outside here or communicate with him by any chance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ANIT1: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Morning all please I have a question
My mum has a valid visa already but intended applying for my little sister of 13yrs my question is this
1. While getting a Nigerian passport does she need to wear her uniform or ordinary cloth for the passport photograph that would reflect on her passport.
2. After getting the interview date would she be allowed to enter for the interview with her or she would go alone along side my mums valid visa page
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Adesquare1992:
So OmoBendel4 went looking for my old posts on the US forum?? Lolllllllllllllllllllllllll...it is alright. Like I said,I am always ready to defend anything I say on Nairaland and also ready to accept my mistakes as well.

Who cares if it wasn't Twood but is brother? That dude didn't consider this when he went about criticizing other people's families. Unlike Twood,BJ,took is time to explain and convince intending absconders to either desist from doing so or suggested a better alternative.

Thank you my brother.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

Did you see how you rebuffed that?...Very simple and short even though you were very busy cheesy

Silence they say is consent.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

I don't believe you. cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

So you wanted him to support your fraudulent behaviour?

This reminds me of why we have cabals that run the society.....

Can someone please tell me why Justwise stoop soo so low to defend this guy when we have lots and lots of silent reader because of him??
Not to talk of the ones that fall into the hands of visa agent for his sake

I must see the end of this ooo !! undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2018
winterstorm:

This reminds me of why we have cabals that run the society.....

Can someone please tell me why Justwise stoop soo so low to defend this guy when we have lots and lots of silent reader because of him??
Not to talk of the ones that fall into the hands of visa agent for his sake

I must see the end of this ooo !! undecided angry
that's the negative effect of his approach, rather than consulting Benden Seye LadyG Sugah and Thecongo ladylco and the rest, they would prefer speaking to a visa agent that wouldn't criticize them like T, I saw a post here recently where a user was complaining about high rate of refusal and another replied he was denied week before, but he didn't share the transcripts maybe to avoid criticism, people are scared to post questions and transcripts of recent, na so so argument I just dey read.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zeeLady: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Good morning. Okay let's have some break from all these brouhaha.......

Question
Can I reschedule my Visa Interview to a closer date without any consequences?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
ANIT1:
Morning all please I have a question
My mum has a valid visa already but intended applying for my little sister of 13yrs my question is this
1. While getting a Nigerian passport does she need to wear her uniform or ordinary cloth for the passport photograph that would reflect on her passport.
2. After getting the interview date would she be allowed to enter for the interview with her or she would go alone along side my mums valid visa page
Thanks

1. She should appear in her normal outfit, like she cant wear school uniform to church na...

2. I suppose minors can be accompanied.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2018
zeeLady:
Good morning. Okay let's have some break from all these brouhaha.......

Question
Can I reschedule my Visa Interview to a closer date without any consequences?

If you see one, go ahead, no consequence provided you haven't rescheduled before on that MRV fee receipt.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ebie001: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2018
sugah:

Charity, they say, begins at home.

I didn't ask the question to demean him, I actually love the bluntness of his replies to shenanigans.
But this change that we are preaching has to start from home. If we plan to change the mindset of the average Nigerian, we have to start with those closest to us...our immediate family members, our friends and neighbors then by the principle of ripple effect, the change we seek would begin to manifest in our communities.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2018
YankeeJJC:
that's the negative effect of his approach, rather than consulting Benden Seye LadyG Sugah and Thecongo ladylco and the rest, they would prefer speaking to a visa agent that wouldn't criticize them like TWoods , I saw a post here recently where a user was complaining about high rate of refusal and another replied he was denied week before, but he didn't share the transcripts maybe to avoid criticism, people are scared to post questions and transcripts of recent, na so so argument I just dey read.

Very true.
But how many PM/DM can these guys handle?
I spoke to guys like that too.
May God help his creation.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bashbanks(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Be like say all of una Neva notice the similarity between the way somebody for here dey reply Una post and the way Twood dey reply.. It's just too identical.. Me i no go mention name Sha. Anytime he's called out, he dissappears into thin air.. Make Una read between the line, when a certain person is replying, Twood is not gonna be online, To me, that's not a coincidence .. Make everybody move on..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.