Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172060 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
sugah:

And you are sure of this how? Thought you said you didn't know him outside of here...

Just wise please enough of this tomfoolery, let twoods answer the question.

Again i read where he answered you directly but you did not like or accept his answer, so keep digging maybe you will get a different answer.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
whalz:
Honestly,am following this issues of Twood and @justwise isn't handling the matter very well as Mod. ...

And it does raise my suspicious about him a lot high....

The only way i will handle it that will be acceptable to everyone of you is when i allowed this lynch mob to go on unchallenged.

Think again.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RefKing: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

He has every right not to answer such allegation especially when he was not the one alleged to have engaged in sham marriage and on a faceless forum like. You people are asking me not to defend him but everyone of you has spent almost 24hrs attacking him and not a single person is defending him. So tell me what fairness means to you

We've heard you okay, go and rest!!!

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
keni:

How did you know? what a shame. I knew you would get to this low point

I need to get this low to reach you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
winterstorm:

Are you TWoods?
What's your own?

What do you think?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
oddybabs:
Good evening all. Please, is it a must that one must use an agent during visa processing?

No!
In fact stay away from them forever.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chuchunana:
Justwise stop taking sides...

Even if Twood doesn't want to respond, stop...you're not his mouth piece!

This is coming from the same bunch of people who have spent almost 24hrs attacking a single individual? Tell me something hypocrisy that i don't know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
seyewest:

@Justwise wetin concern you self? Allow Twood talk... it's not like you've protected people against abuse,insult and embarrassment on this thread..

..and what is wrong with doing that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chuchunana:
Justwise stop taking sides...

Even if Twood doesn't want to respond, stop...you're not his mouth piece!
Na today??

This is me and Justwise on this same issue month ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?redirect=%2F4225931%2Fgeneral-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part%2F181%2366358587&post=66358587&session=D36CFA9183A891F78ECBA852676E6D53324551319CC29FDEC42871E8E3E3AA7F

Yet someone said he can't be TWoods.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
RefKing:

We've heard you okay, go and rest!!!

Please just go a way
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

What do you think?

You don't get to ask me what I think shocked , common you're too low for that. I only tell you what I know - when I want to.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
bashbanks:
Be like say all of una Neva notice the similarity between the way somebody for here dey reply Una post and the way Twood dey reply.. It's just too identical.. Me i no go mention name Sha. Anytime he's called out, he dissappears into thin air.. Make Una read between the line, when a certain person is replying, Twood is not gonna be online, To me, that's not a coincidence .. Make everybody move on..

You are not very smart, even somebody with a single brain cell will know that we are two different people.

This is not the first time people are accusing me of being either Twoods, Justi4jesu or Vicjustice

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
winterstorm:

You don't get to ask me what I think shocked , common you're too low for that. I only tell you what I know - when I want to.

I have to because i don't know what goes on in your head
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ebie001:
This Twoods story.. is just a clear example of how corruption fights back with people that have a clear stance on certain issues. I would have to say it was extremely low... for whoever brought his brother's issue to this thread. We all hide under the guise of wanting a better Nigeria, but would still castigate people for saying the right things no matter their approach.

Twoods is not his brother and i am sure cannot and should not take responsibility for his brother's actions.

We really have to do better as a people.

Then he sud stop insulting and accusing people he does not know without proof

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by winterstorm: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

I have to because i don't know what goes on in your head

Amazing.... Since you are good at getting in TWoods head.

Meanwhile, this is you and I some months ago....

https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?redirect=%2F4225931%2Fgeneral-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part%2F181%2366356278&post=66356278&session=D36CFA9183A891F78ECBA852676E6D53324551319CC29FDEC42871E8E3E3AA7F

Like play like play...things de unfold.
I hope with all my heart that you are TWoods because if not , the only other option would be a full-time *as licker ....

P.S
I'm not buying your typographical errors.
Smh.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

You are not very smart, even somebody with a single brain cell will know that we are two different people.

This is not the first time people are accusing me of being either Twoods, Justi4jesu or Vicjustice

grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
keni:

This is an insult to the sensibility of contributors to this thread, well we are waiting for you, God will bring you back in one piece. I dont care what he or his brother did, in case you missed it, that guy called somebody out as being fraudulent simply because he felt the English was bad. please go back and read it (you are the moderator). Why didn't you stand up for the poor guy? if this is not a clear case of bias, why exactly are you asking questions about this accusations? The thread is awash with him accusing people blindly without the benefit of doubt even obvious ones am surprised you didnt see any of that. Listen, your credibility as a fair judge here has been reduced by 50%, come and erase the remaining 50% when you get back from work.

@Twoods - You know in your heart that you are not genuine, but its a faceless forum so you can choose to ignore. NEVER EVER THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID.

Salute
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ebie001:
This Twoods story.. is just a clear example of how corruption fights back with people that have a clear stance on certain issues.
I would have to say it was extremely low... for whoever brought his brother's issue to this thread. We all hide under the guise of wanting a better Nigeria, but would still castigate people for saying the right things no matter their approach.

Twoods is not his brother and i am sure cannot and should not take responsibility for his brother's actions.

We really have to do better as a people.

You summed that up there..

The brother's issue is just a smokescreen, the main reason for this hate campaign is because of is view on certain issues..especially fraud while calling the name of God.

The reason why i stick my neck on this is because for so long now he has been singed out for hate campaign, not only in this thread but in many threads.

Anytime he response to a post people come out of the woodwork to attack because they don't like the way he presents the truth.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

..and what is wrong with doing that?
Thats bias.
And if one has to explain how that's bad then it's pointless.
Anyways the point has been made. Twoods is all bark and no integrity so next time he gets on his mighty horse in an uncivil manner, I will remind him to remove the Iroko in his eye before looking for other folks tooth picks

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
TWoods has the passion of a Visa Officer. He has the same psychological approach to question applicants. He has this way of bringing key points out of transcripts that everyone usually misses. He shows the same annoyance that VO's show when they believe you want to cheat the system.

My conspiracy theory is that TWoods is or was a Visa Officer who is here to shake the table.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Thats bias.
And if one has to explain how that's bad then it's pointless.
Anyways the point has been made. Twoods is all bark and no integrity so next time he gets on his mighty horse in an uncivil manner, I will remind him to remove the Iroko in his eye before looking for other folks tooth picks

That is not bias that is being fair because i have also defended you here when you came under attack and i have done for many people when i noticed an unfair treatment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hammed71(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Omo guys dey para gang ooo :DOmo guys dey para gang ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
sugah:

And you are sure of this how? Thought you said you didn't know him outside of here...

Just wise please enough of this tomfoolery, let twoods answer the question.

I tire o no be small
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:
[b]

The brother's issue is just a smokescreen, the main reason for this hate campaign is because of is view on certain issues..especially fraud while calling the name of God.

The reason why i stick my neck on this is because for so long now he has been singed out for hate campaign, not only in this thread but in many threads.

Anytime he response to a post people come out of the woodwork to attack because they don't like the way he presents the truth.
Justwise
This statement is blatantly false and you know it.
I LadyGuinivere in all my years on NL. And that has been waay before TW hav never accepted illegality or promoted it. I also have had several visas and not seeking visa advice. There are also folks here that are on the same category so warra you talking abat?!
Yet, I stand behind those that are calling the fellow out.
Ima ask you, where were you when he attacked a person baselessly just because the fellow couldn't speak English. That was just one off. I kept biting my tongue but I realised fellow was getting more brazen in his bullying.
Lord knows, I'm ready to go on with this discussion forever. Pulling a disappearing act now just to come out later and speak plenty grammar with no justification.
Nonsense and ingridents.

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:
[b]

And these people will include LadyG, Sugah, Seyewest and my humble self at least too? And there are loads of peeps on here you and I know can't be aggrieved with him because of what you insinuated, you know sir!

I for one, I'm painfully in this because I'm actually disappointed in his dodgy approach to the matter at hand, and for the fact that he is so going to lose his voice on here after this timeout....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:

That is not bias that is being fair because i have also defended you here when you came under attack and i have done for many people when i noticed an unfair treatment
Maybe. But I have a mouth and I can speak. And I have apologized in the past when I let my tongue run amok. Ummmm. And if I may humbly point out, I had people see stuff from my point of view and support MY POV not me as a person. Twoods makes it difficult to understand his POV and thats why the majority of the people are against his PERSON cos he lifted the veil so far all you see is twisted logic.

By my training, I rely on logic and don't infer.
Please again, I ask you, where were you when Twoods attacked people baselessly?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
TWoods has the passion of a Visa Officer. He has the same psychological approach to question applicants. He has this way of bringing key points out of transcripts that everyone usually misses. He shows the same annoyance that VO's show when they believe you want to cheat the system.

My conspiracy theory is that TWoods is or was a Visa Officer who is here to shake the table.

I have held this view in my mind at some point too but have had to discard same along the line. Even our very own LadyG was viewed as at least a likely insider cheesy at some point 3 years ago by me because she just knew too much in my own rating, she was just wow! I think I did echo this here too....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
It is very obvious that this thread has lost its focus.

The thread Needs to be Closed!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Justwise
This statement is blatantly false and you know it.
I LadyGuinivere in all my years on NL. And that has been waay before TW hav never accepted illegality or promoted it. I also have had several visas and not seeking visa advice. There are also folks here that are on the same category so warra you talking abat?!
Yet, I stand behind those that are calling the fellow out.
Ima ask you, where were you when he attacked a person baselessly just because the fellow couldn't speak English. That was just one off. I kept biting my tongue but I realised fellow was getting more brazen in his bullying.
Lord knows, I'm ready to go on with this discussion forever. Pulling a disappearing act now just to come out later and speak plenty grammar with no justification.
Nonsense and ingridents.

That is just the truth and i know it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
OmoBendel24:

And these people will include LadyG, Sugah, Seyewest and my humble self at least too? And there are loads of peeps on here you and I know can't be aggrieved with him because of what you insinuated, you know sir!

I for one, I'm painfully in this because I'm actually disappointed in his dodgy approach to the matter at hand, and for the fact that he is so going to lose his voice on here after this timeout....

Listen feel free to include yourself if you fit into that description if not then you got nothing to worry about
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
zeeLady:

zeeLady:
Good morning. Okay let's have some break from all these brouhaha.......

Question
Can I reschedule my Visa Interview to a closer date without any consequences?

I thought someone just gave u a perfect answer that was why you didn't get numerous response on this.

If you can get an earlier date why not? Go ahead and reschedule.

Please answer ooo......

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Maybe. But I have a mouth and I can speak. And I have apologized in the past when I let my tongue run amok. Ummmm. And if I may humbly point out, I had people see stuff from my point of view and support MY POV not me as a person. Twoods makes it difficult to understand his POV and thats why the majority of the people are against his PERSON cos he lifted the veil so far all you see is twisted logic.

By my training, I rely on logic and don't infer.
Please again, I ask you, where were you when Twoods attacked people baselessly?

I did not see the case you are referring to, i visited this thread because of somebody advertising visa services and at the same time Sugah asked that question and straightway i knew how it will turn out this way.

I'm not in support of people who mock others because of their grammar or writing skills, i don't like it and its not something i do or support.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.