Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174937 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Uglyaddy:

Twoods back up singers.

This table you are shaking hey,if I help you shake it more,this section will explode.

I am not a member of "bring them down syndrome".
I know Twoods,I drive pass his office in New Jersey twice in a week.I have caution him many times the way he attacks and accuse people here,but he feels too big and stubborn to listen.

Let me stop here for now and watch as things get more unfold.

Justwise,I say it with all alacrity,you have become a bias MOD.

Lol @ back up singer.. grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
The most packed day I have seen on this thread, almost 6 pages covered already in less than 24hrs. Posts mostly expended on just one moniker.... Mehn, let this private cup pass over me soonest! We all will be fine las las.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by joel911: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why are we wasting pages on this issue?

Tomorrow an applicant will visit and ask a question and someone will ask him/her to read up previous pages.

What's to be learnt from the last 9 pages or thereabout?

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by whalz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

Does that actually make any logical sense? You need to know somebody personally to defend that person?

No, it doesn't

Oga , I give up on this matter not because I totally agree with you but I sees this argument is going no where.

we all know how to use logical reason, if we start using that you will see you're being biased in handling this issues as Mod.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Na wa. pls let's move on ohh. some of us have had a share of these people I call 'Elenu razor on this thread. I remember I had same issues with LadyG cos she thought I wasn't a genuine applicant.(still dey pain as I think am now. lolll) in fact, I was soooooo pained that I had to modify and delete the ones I could delete of the posts. we all have our ways of putting out info or opinions and different ways of processing things and that was what made me let things like that slide I will rather focus on the positive answers, still we are not the same and can't react same way.
As for people who said they fell into hand of dubious agents because of Twood's responses, that to me is Bullshit. we are all adults and we must take responsibility for our action(s).
If Twood's brother entered into a sham marriage to remain in the US, I don't think it is fair for us to drag him. he is not the brother. I remember when one American journalist interviewed obasanjo and he said something like he is claiming to be over righteous when his daughter iyabo did something against the law. Obasanjo said, his daughter is an adult, they should go after her as he is not responsible for her actions. (dunno if you guys remember this interview) that is the situation here. There is no law anywhere that allows a brother to be prosecuted for the offence of another brother. pls, biko, ejowo, let's end this. @omobendel, you have always shared Twood's opinion Na tho I think you asked him to tone down things recently, pls let's move on abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
and I get interesting transcript oh but in this time of argument, my interesting transcript will likely make no sense. lolll. let me go and come back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Uglyaddy:

She is an online ADC to him.

Hopefully it's getting paid commensurately for the troubles grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RefKing: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
iyaaliyah:
and I get interesting transcript oh but in this time of argument, my interesting transcript will likely make no sense. lolll. let me go and come back.

Please post your transcript!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
iyaaliyah:

Post the transcript, ginger the house. Let's start afresh from somewhere....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zubony: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Too much Fighting and quarreling in this house.. .No more fun.. .please can there be some peace here?? We shouldn't be fighting Na.. .thats not the purpose we come here.. .anyways I had a successful visa interview today with a virgin passport.. .Too much grace.. .

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wowow virgin passport post your Transcript this is good News
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Na wa. pls let's move on ohh. some of us have had a share of these people I call 'Elenu razor on this thread. I remember I had same issues with LadyG cos she thought I wasn't a genuine applicant.(still dey pain as I think am now. lolll) in fact, I was soooooo pained that I had to modify and delete the ones I could delete of the posts. we all have our ways of putting out info or opinions and different ways of processing things and that was what made me let things like that slide I will rather focus on the positive answers, still we are not the same and can't react same way.
As for people who said they fell into hand of dubious agents because of Twood's responses, that to me is Bullshit. we are all adults and we must take responsibility for our action(s).
If Twood's brother entered into a sham marriage to remain in the US, I don't think it is fair for us to drag him. he is not the brother. I remember when one American journalist interviewed obasanjo and he said something like he is claiming to be over righteous when his daughter iyabo did something against the law. Obasanjo said, his daughter is an adult, they should go after her as he is not responsible for her actions. (dunno if you guys remember this interview) that is the situation here. There is no law anywhere that allows a brother to be prosecuted for the offence of another brother. pls, biko, ejowo, let's end this. @omobendel, you have always shared Twood's opinion Na tho I think you asked him to tone down things recently, pls let's move on abeg.

Lolz! He's still my man, make no mistakes about that. But I will not fail to sound him out if the need arises, same way I expect him to do to me. Na normal thing for peeps to gbege person for here, so, no shakes. It's only two people (though I have maybe up to like 5 more, but no solid guarantees) I almost will apply "the see no evil, say no evil" principle for on this thread, I believe they know themselves. Na only that invectives part naim me go insist make our guy coolu-coolu on (hin yarns/knockings be dey enter most times), make hin no make am common, unnecessary and uncalled for! Dazzol.... Binu and smart people full this yard, person gat no fall for their hands for tight corner, dem go must press you die.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Zubony:
Too much Fighting and quarreling in this house.. .No more fun.. .please can there be some peace here?? We shouldn't be fighting Na.. .thats not the purpose we come here.. .anyways I had a successful visa interview today with a virgin passport.. .Too much grace.. .

Hahahaha, that word GRACE alone fit still cause another one today oh! Me likey.... Congratulations, share the joy.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Hahahaha, that word GRACE alone fit still cause another one today oh! Me likey.... Congratulations, share the joy.
another 6 pages grin with bible verses

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Zubony:

This is good news.. congrats!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
I read am finish.
Mhen 5+ pages on Twoods alone!
Those two kinikan NIV on NL should just turn TWood to a visa sticker and place on my passport o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Beautyaddy:
It is very obvious that this thread has lost its focus.

The thread Needs to be Closed!

really? who're you please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congratulations.
Pls post your transcript
Zubony:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
She is a concerned nairalander grin grin
seyewest:

really? who're you please?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zubony: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thanks everyone.. .i don't know how write for long oh... In fact I dislike writing.. .
We (hubby and I) scheduled for 10am.. .got there.. Waited till it got to our turn.. .we were interviewed by a young white guy..

We greeted, he Smiled and greeted too.. Handed over our passports, and askedwhere we were heading to, hubby said Houston TX For vacation , staying for just 2weeks. Asked my occupation, I told I work with xxxxxbank as xxxx, asked hubby.. He answered.. HUbbby is a radiologist and a naval officer.. Asked if we had kids, of course 2 beautiful girls we said, And he asked why they are not going with us and who they will be staying with.. We told him they will be with my mum and their nanny..Cuz they have summer class.. Perhaps next time we will go together. .. He looked at my hubby and said " I trust you are serving your country well" ? hubby said yes.. And he handed us white saying enjoy your vacation.. Visa approved. We thanked him and left.. Am sorry for my plenty grammar o.. I admire those that take their time to write, I just hate writing, dunno y..

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.