Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170664 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
keep going there with amount less than $5000 and be dashing them your visa fee. i have never seen anyone that has good account balance like 20m that got denied for a visa .unless you declare excessive spending . i;e you have 20m in your account and you want to spend 19.5m for your trip out of it left with 500k . they will reject the application .
Oga stop peddling lies Na. My mom, dad and three siblings got visa on the same day without a showing any bank statement! My husbands parents and two siblings likewise. Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
MamaOO:

Oga stop peddling lies Na. My mom, dad and three siblings got visa on the same day without a showing any bank statement! My husbands parents and two siblings likewise. Hian!
anyone above 60 yrs has 70% chances of getting a visa . even kids knows this. how old is your parents ?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
anyone above 60 yrs has 70% chances of getting a visa . even kids knows this. how old is your parents ?
Stop shifting narratives.Where did you hear that statement from? On the ustraveldocs website? FYI, none of my parents were up to 60 when they got the visas and my siblings were not minors as well. My elder sister was even unmarried and had no prior travel history. Same as my other siblings that got the visas. Where you get these facts that you spew never cease to amaze me.
My husband's siblings also got theirs with no travel history. The oldest of them had just graduated and waiting for his call-up letter from NYSC when he went for his interview. The other one was in 300L in the university

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by siina(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Hello?!
Are you mistaking the name LadyG for someone else? Or you just wanted me to notice you. Hello Azuh dear, I just did

But it seems you have had a bit of comprehension with anything and everything I have ever posted. If you can lay hold of even a SINGLE post where in I asked / told a poster that his fate lay in bulky documents on this thread and not the birthing thread, I will be greatly grateful.
If not Dude, then you need to revisit your post.
Hi again. I noticed you.
BTW, what I offer always is my opinion. If you don't like it, don't take it dear. And post yours k?
At least for what it's worth, I get people mention me and ask for My opinion ( praise be! ) . Thank God some people find my opinion useful. Critics like you even help me read and analyze more.
I wonder o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
toluene23:

oh
she's a Travel Agent?
hmmmmm
issoright
Yes dear I am
I assist folks with answers to their questions on a thread on Nairaland. Some have come back and thanked me on the thread for the tips I gave them.
Anytime you wanna travel or apply for a visa, please feel free to ask any question here and I may answer if it's not something you can do for yourself.

Please, quote me more. This will make me more popular and increase my braggability

JW please you guys should create a dancing emoji. I'm just hyped today. Thanks Azuh for selling my market

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Akanmu2013: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
@Azuh this is US visit Visa forum not UK visit Visa forum where you meant to comment on benefits of having a huge amount of cash in your bank statement. Always be guided before you comment in any public forum

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
MamaOO:

Stop shifting narratives.Where did you hear that statement from? On the ustraveldocs website? FYI, none of my parents were up to 60 when they got the visas and my siblings were not minors as well. My elder sister was even unmarried and had no prior travel history. Same as my other siblings that got the visas. Where you get these facts that you spew never cease to amaze me.
My husband's siblings also got theirs with no travel history. The oldest of them had just graduated and waiting for his call-up letter from NYSC when he went for his interview. The other one was in 300L in the university
i have made my point .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Akanmu2013:
@Azuh this is US visit Visa forum not UK visit Visa forum where you meant to comment on benefits of having a huge amount of cash in your bank statement. Always be guided before you comment in any public forum
no need to talk more . please do what you like . only the wise can relate .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Yes dear I am
I assist folks with answers to their questions on a thread on Nairaland. Some have come back and thanked me on the thread for the tips I gave them.
Anytime you wanna travel or apply for a visa, please feel free to ask any question here and I may answer if it's not something you can do for yourself.

Please, quote me more. This will make me more popular and increase my braggability

JW please you guys should create a dancing emoji. I'm just hyped today. Thanks Azuh for selling my market
listen stop mentioning me ,Agent are human , so dont pretend like you are not one . i hate when people listen to you , waste visa fee . they are guidelines to get a visa which you have never mentioned .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
listen stop mentioning me ,Agent are human , so dont pretend like you are not one . i hate when people listen to you , waste visa fee . they are guidelines to get a visa which you have never mentioned .
Awwww. It hurts you so bad that people listen to me. cry
E never even start. I plan to fan that hatred into a blazing fire cos I'm not going anywhere and by His grace will keep helping when I can.
I'm also flattered you think I'm an encyclopedia of everything visa.
I'm having fun at your expense and will continue to do so lovey. Please keep making me popular. And since you mentioned me dear, I will mention and quote you whenever and however I want.
Did you think you would call me out and I'd run to the shadows? I need you to speak more so that you can say more and show the space in between your ears....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
i have made my point .
That nobody saw. tongue

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BreeKoko(f): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Today na today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
i have made my point .
My question for you is Have you ever been to the US embassy for a VISIT visa interview and you were asked to show your bank statement? You're so wrong dear this is not U.K ooo nor is it the thread for the US student/medical visa.
Please the confidence you have passing such wrong info is alarming shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
SexyDuby:

My question for you is Have you ever been to the US embassy for a VISIT visa interview and you were asked to show your bank statement? You're so wrong dear this is not U.K ooo nor is it the thread for the US student/medical visa.
Please the confidence you have passing such wrong info is alarming shocked shocked shocked
you cant write a sentence .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

That nobody saw. tongue
why are you pained ? if you want to brag let post our passport , let see who has travelled more in last one year .stop decieving people , american visa comes with class. if you are lucky to get one because you lied in some instance doesnt mean other would be that lucky .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Awwww. It hurts you so bad that people listen to me. cry
E never even start. I plan to fan that hatred into a blazing fire cos I'm not going anywhere and by His grace will keep helping when I can.
I'm also flattered you think I'm an encyclopedia of everything visa.
I'm having fun at your expense and will continue to do so lovey. Please keep making me popular. And since you mentioned me dear, I will mention and quote you whenever and however I want.
Did you think you would call me out and I'd run to the shadows? I need you to speak more so that you can say more and show the space in between your ears....

i didnt say you are not doing a great JOB, you can lie to people about italy visa, and dubai. dont say anything about usa visa . there is no more to it than you know .

p":s you are only pupular on nairaland .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
how old are you ?

Older than you on Nairaland...
Many silly children on Nairaland... SMH... grin

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ampacesetter1: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
you cant write a sentence .
Please can someone give me the contact details of a person who can conduct a mock interview for US student visa. Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
i didnt say you are not doing a great JOB, you can lie to people about italy visa, and dubai. dont say anything about usa visa . there is no more to it than you know .

p":s you are only pupular on nairaland .
Praise be! I am popular somewhere. Perhaps I am doing something right. Ohhhhhh and I also know about Dubai and Italy visa. My agency must be da bomb!!!
Which I can't say for some people....

Lawd!!!!. I'm having a ball today. I m having so much I should pay you or something.... grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by whalz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
more transcript please whoever has any.....

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
i have made my point .
And the point is? Whats your explanation to how they got visas? They’re friends with the VO? Sheer luck? Nonsense and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Can you ignore the troll.... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
ampacesetter1:

Please can someone give me the contact details of a person who can conduct a mock interview for US student visa. Thank you

Check the usa students visa thread, pls... Don't be duped o, such isn't encouraged on NL, its more of DIY and it's free of charge wink

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by keni: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
my point is not clear yet , i m not arguing again , i was heartbroken meeting a man that had 1.1m in his account applying for usa visa all because he silent reader on nairaland and he was denied . my point is this if you do not have upto $5,000 in your account the chances of getting a visa is very slim , another point is this . those that has good account balance starting from 15m and above hardly get denied.
Okay so if I show up there say tomorrow with my 20m GTbank statement, how will they know this fact? How exactly do I let them know I have such. I want learn pls. The one I took in 2015 was not checked, they didn't ask for it, I also was not given the chance to state this. I got the visa.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bros, we have read a transcript with less than 100k here who got the visa. single girl with salary of about 80k or something. so pls it's not about salary only and stop contradicting yourself. you said someone will ask you to father documents they don't check and in the same breathe said they check your account balance. This is not UK thread abeg.

AZUH:
keep going there with amount less than $5000 and be dashing them your visa fee. i have never seen anyone that has good account balance like 20m that got denied for a visa .unless you declare excessive spending . i;e you have 20m in your account and you want to spend 19.5m for your trip out of it left with 500k . they will reject the application .

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Bros, we have read a transcript with less than 100k here who got the visa. single girl with salary of about 80k or something. so pls it's not about salary only and stop contradicting yourself. you said someone will ask you to father documents they don't check and in the same breathe said they check your account balance. you have been on this thread for some months to know better na.

lolzzzzz una get time... just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
AZUH:
no need to talk more . please do what you like . only the wise can relate .

Wise kwa? With which kind of wisdom? Kikikikikiii.... Duh!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
seyewest:

lolzzzzz una get time... just ignore him.

True.... Dude is right there in the mud, and will be happy to welcome anyone in there with him. He's just got to be in the news! We really have to jump and pass at times like this.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Bros, we have read a transcript with less than 100k here who got the visa. single girl with salary of about 80k or something. so pls it's not about salary only and stop contradicting yourself. you said someone will ask you to father documents they don't check and in the same breathe said they check your account balance. This is not UK thread abeg.

He's such a confused fellow undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Uglyaddy: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
This guy has been a long time troll in property section.Stop giving him attention.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
There are 2 -3 specific monikers that come around periodically to confidently and arrogantly spill utter rubbish.
I think they do it for fun and to rile people up. angry grin grin grin grin angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
MamaOO:

And the point is? Whats your explanation to how they got visas? They’re friends with the VO? Sheer luck? Nonsense and ingredients

Nne I have patented this phrase o! You needs to be paying me royalty o! grin

No. They settle the VO's with money behind the scenes. That's the trash he probably feeds his clients and the narrative that you can fill your form yourself and walk in and get a visa annoys his trade

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.