Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170646 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Chei! These Americans ehhn! Look at how they are reading him his life record....

How did they know she gave birth there and overstayed? Did the doctor call the consulate? The doctor must have been amebo. They are even asking to see receipt. This is truly amazing. Americans make it their business to know everything, hidden or revealed. I bow to their society with respect.

Can you imagine if Nigeria was like this? God come and save your children from this hell hole. grin

So, get me to the Church....
Get me to the Church on time...

kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayenikunle:

Only God knows how many times she has asked you for ticket, am sure you will soon run away when she asks again... simple ticket you cannot buy, na only mouth you get...
Your father born wisdom.
Your mama, her bride price make brain.
U wise pass.... Who wise now for earth sef?!

I dey find assurance, the man dey act telemundo. Lol

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Your father born wisdom.

cheesy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayenikunle:

Only God knows how many times she has asked you for ticket, am sure you will soon run away when she asks again... simple ticket you cannot buy, na only mouth you get...

Lolz! You are a correct "someborie" ojare! Baba is a top bendy-bendy somebody.... LadyG haff left shelf na "mafren", no allow "crushing" things "woundjure" you dia @BabaRambo. Where have you been though? Welcome back!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! You are a correct "someborie" ojare! Baba is a top bendy-bendy somebody.... LadyG haff left shelf na "mafren", no allow "crushing" things "woundjure" you dia @BabaRambo. Where have you been though? Welcome back!

Lol, I hope baba never run again, @babaramota na joke I dey joke o, pls come back...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

@BabaR don fall my hand since... Baba no sure at all..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2018
ayenikunle:

My brother, I said exact same thing last week. Look, these goons are all jokers. I agree with you totally, whether they impeach him or not Saraki has acquired a legend status now. I only pity Atiku, after 4 attempts, it appears Saraki is the new drug addicts want. grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Your father born wisdom.

I dey bring assurance come village darling. grin cheesy. I dey come dance nwa.

Give me direction bikonu. grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

My brother, I said exact same thing last week. Look, these goons are all jokers. I agree with you totally, whether they impeach him or not Saraki has acquired a legend status now. I only pity Atiku, after 4 attempts, it appears Saraki is the new drug addicts want. grin grin

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy LadyG come and carry your boyfriend o..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Omobendel I see wetin you type o.
I thought you be my brother. grin

Our friend in America need husband to replace the one she fired. Let me introduce you to her. LadyG and BabaRamota are in this relationship together.

Back off angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2018
ayenikunle:

grin grin grin
Make i escape go i hide small. cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by olutoyiin: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Please to all the experienced people in the house, I know you are tired of getting questions like this but pls I will like to crave your indulgence. Abeg make una help your sister.
I wish to travel to the u s on a visiting visa mid next year for my annual leave
I am 29 years, married with a daughter who will be 3 next year
I work with a multinational and my annual total salary is about 2.1 million
I will be a year in the company by march next yr
Will be disvirgining my passport by going on a road trip to neighbouring countries this year
So wanted to ask what are my chances of getting a visa
How much funds will i need in my acct to satisfy the vo
Is it advisable to travel with my kid or alone

Generally i need a guide on how to begin
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Reine22: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2018
No one knows your chances.
Road trip is unnecessary, VOs don’t count African travel history
Apply with your child
olutoyiin:
Please to all the experienced people in the house, I know you are tired of getting questions like this but pls I will like to crave your indulgence. Abeg make una help your sister.
I wish to travel to the u s on a visiting visa mid next year for my annual leave
Will be disvirgining my passport by going on a road trip to neighbouring countries this year

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Good morning from this side ....yesterday was the worst day of my life ...I was denied the visa yesterday ...though I’m new here .

I have been dating a United States citizen for 2 years now and it’s been great ...she wanted to come visiting and her kids won’t allow her but she suggest I come ..I did everything but I was denied ..I was asked this certain question that how did we meet and I answed and boom ..she denied me

So I’m starting again so I need an expert to put my through and please no insult
If you do I will report you to my ......village people
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pesuzok(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
Good morning from this side ....yesterday was the worst day of my life ...I was denied the visa yesterday ...though I’m new here .

I have been dating a United States citizen for 2 years now and it’s been great ...she wanted to come visiting and her kids won’t allow her but she suggest I come ..I did everything but I was denied ..I was asked this certain question that how did we meet and I answed and boom ..she denied me

So I’m starting again so I need an expert to put my through and please no insult
Do you have any intention of coming back to Nigeria? If yes, tell us what will make you come back

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Pesuzok:

Do you have any intention of coming back to Nigeria? If yes, tell us what will make you come back

Thanks for that...I have a bussiness here ..I sell cars and I promote shows and work for the government
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

cheesy Lolz! Awon "Twitter Street" goons ni.... Kai! cheesy

Me, I know you are a very bad somebody sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Omobendel I see wetin you type o.
I thought you be my brother. grin

Our friend in America need husband to replace the one she fired. Let me introduce you to her. LadyG and BabaRamota are in this relationship together.

Back off angry

You say? Lolz....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2018
ayenikunle:

Kunle carry your brother! I dont want. If you get Davido nos, gimme!! grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Nwanne sorry for the refusal Ehhh. But let me be frank, e go harrrrrd!
You are single. Plan to visit your online single yankee lady
Nna that sounds like arrangee marriage.... Sounds like being the operative word, before the voltrons jump out to attack their ancestors.
If visiting is the loop, y'all can meet in Dubai or Mexico.... U must not go to the US. In my opinion (I'm not a VO, note) your ties may not be satisfactory. Please do not reapply now.... Advice

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Well, it seems you are actually in sync with your village people, and they are seriously on your case! First thing first is that they have blocked your ability to know that you can never "lai-Lai" get a visa with this your route.

Break loose and research oh! Your solution starts from ensuring that your US Citizen somebody comes to Nigeria first to come and drink Schnapps with you (and your village people), or you meet her somewhere else, maybe Europe, or preferably Dubai or even Ghana sef. Bottom-line is that there must first and foremost be a physical meeting before anything else, if not, you are only going to be making fire with money for your visa fee.

Hope this helps, that's if you get my drift at all....

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Nwanne sorry for the refusal Ehhh. But let me be frank, e go harrrrrd!
You are single. Plan to visit your online single yankee lady
Nna that sounds like arrangee marriage.... Sounds like being the operative word, before the voltrons jump out to attack their ancestors.
If visiting is the loop, y'all can meet in Dubai or Mexico.... U must not go to the US. In my opinion (I'm not a VO, note) your ties may not be satisfactory. Please do not reapply now.... Advice

Thanks ...what if she comes here can that help me get the visa ??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Well, it seems you are actually in sync with your village people, and they are seriously on your case! First thing first is that they have blocked your ability to know that you can never "lai-Lai" get a visa with this your route.

Break loose and research oh! Your solution starts from ensuring that your US Citizen somebody comes to Nigeria first to come and drink Schnapps with you and your village people, or you meet her somewhere else, maybe Europe, or preferably Dubai or even Ghana sef. Bottom-line is that there must first and foremost be a physical meeting before anything else, if not, you are only going to be making fire with money for your visa fee.

Hope this helps, that's if you get my drift at all....

Thanks bro...but if she comes can that help me with the visa??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by olutoyiin: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for the feedback what exactly do u mean by chances, what can i do to boost it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Thanks ...what if she comes here can that help me get the visa ??
Nope.
Cos it's about you. And for as long as your circumstances remain the same, There is the presumption of "arrangee marriage "
If you guys however marry outside the US, then you may go through the process. Presently, the administration is even making moves to follow up on legal migrants that have used public aid....
If they are that serious, imagine how much more serious they'll be with assumed intending migrants
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Somebodydaddy01: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Nope.
Cos it's about you. And for as long as your circumstances remain the same, There is the presumption of "arrangee marriage "
If you guys however marry outside the US, then you may go through the process. Presently, the administration is even making moves to follow up on legal migrants that have used public aid....
If they are that serious, imagine how much more serious they'll be with assumed intending migrants

Thanks my lady...what would you suggest I do cause like yesterday she cried for 5 hours I can let her go through that pain again

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Thanks my lady...what would you suggest I do cause like yesterday she cried for 5 hours I can let her go through that pain again
I already gave my advice in my first post to you..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

She must really be in love with u... the children not allowing her to come is another issue...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Thanks for that...I have a bussiness here ..I sell cars and I promote shows and work for the government
So if her kids are not allowing her come visit you in Nigeria, would they now allow her come live here when you do finally marry her?
So it means, at some point, you would have to relocate to the abroad to live with her...that's a migrant intention.

Crying for 5hours could lead to high blood pressure and depression cry. Let her bring the kids to Dubai and you meet them there. She doesn't need a visa to enter Dubai and the kids are on summer holiday too.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
olutoyiin:

Thanks

''Disvirgin'' your passport with UAE,EU and Asian visa not the neighbouring countries... get a proper travel history.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
olutoyiin:

Thanks for the feedback what exactly do u mean by chances, what can i do to boost it

They don't boost chance... if you have the require ''ties'' you need no boost... Do the research.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.