Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173019 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
shrekandfiona:

succinct. very apt
grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello house please does anyone know if there is an available appointment date this year at all in Lagos or Abuja embassy? Please would be expecting your reply.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Maestro001:

Thanks temmy20;I finally did it on my phone;I don’t know if I can use the same Uc browser on my computer to start my application;would it be possible?
Thanks once again
i wasnt having uc browser on system. just completed d whole stuff on phone and printed the confirmation page via system. if u can gt the browser on a system, go ahead
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy Sunday guys. Pls who can provide me with date and Month available for USA visa appointment. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
January 2019,

Legend1145:
Happy Sunday guys. Pls who can provide me with date and Month available for USA visa appointment. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
MrsDaniels:
Hello house please does anyone know if there is an available appointment date this year at all in Lagos or Abuja embassy? Please would be expecting your reply.
Appointment date for this year has been fully booked;the available dat for now is January 8 2019....Make your appointment on time if you haven’t before January rolls out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
temmyt20:
i wasnt having uc browser on system. just completed d whole stuff on phone and printed the confirmation page via system. if u can gt the browser on a system, go ahead
Thanks I got it on both phone and system...you are a life saver.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
abisolaarshow:
January 2019,

Appointment date for this year has been fully booked;the available dat for now is January 8 2019....Make your appointment on time if you haven’t before January rolls out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

That's weird. Get a lawyer to give u the best advice.. I don't think the cancellation was in order

It's in order; such citizenship don't apply to diplomats
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

A person born in the United States to a foreign diplomatic officer accredited to the United States is not subject to the jurisdiction of United States law. Therefore, that person cannot be considered a U.S. citizen at birth under the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution. This person may, however, be considered a permanent resident at birth and able to receive a green card through creation of record.

To determine whether your parent is a foreign diplomatic officer, your parent’s accredited title must be listed in the State Department Diplomatic List, also known as the Blue List. This list includes:

It also includes those with comparable diplomatic status and immunities assigned to the United Nations or to the Organization of American States and other persons who have comparable diplomatic status.

For more information, refer to Section 101(a)(20), 103, 262, 264 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and 8 CFR 101.3, 101.4 and 264.2.

They were 10000% legally justified. you do not have right to claim US citizenship and should desist from claiming such directly or indirectly because it is a crime to do so when you not.

Just seeing this.

Abosolutely correct. I didn't even see this post before I commented earlier.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Guy man nobody is saying you were not born in the USA. Your birth certificate and erroneously issued passport has it written very very very boldly.

Let me try pidgin. The rule yarn say even if dem born you for obodo America if your parents na diplomats for that time, bros you no qualify to be called U.S. citizen.

End of story. Live with it. No lawyer will win this case . dey will just chop you mugu

Dnt sweat it, pls go back and read his post carefully He is not claiming he is usa citizen and he must get his citizenship back by fire by force.

He knows his chances of getting his NIV is slim that's why he is here to seek advice on how he can convince the VO that he is qualified to obtain the NIV
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by darlingtonkay: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2018
vista411:
Did you write the standardized test and what was your score?
Is GVSU one of the top institutions in USA ?
Are you aware that there is a time frame for the interview for both sessions?
From your ds160 do you have any ties?
Sorry about your denial but you can always reapply.
I will advise you to go through the student's thread and meet with fellow students like yourself.
This is a public forum so you need to take down your number for your own safety.

Standardized test wasn't required for the course and yes GVSU is one of the top institutions in USA. YES I'M AWARE of the interview for both session.. No I've no ties but I will appreciate if you give me few reasons for all the questions you asked here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mummytutu: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Hi guys, please I need your advise on the the below situation:
A family of 4(mother ,2kids & the Hubby's sister) are scheduled to have their interview this month but the mother wont be able to make it on health grounds; rescheduling is not an option. Will a consent letter from the mother stating the reason for her absence suffice?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2018
My brothers and sisters. I beg for the sake of God make una help me. I don dey write about my issues yet no comment to help me out. Make una nor leave me like this now. I need a help............ Mum..... Dad.....
Brothers........Sisters........Uncles......Aunties......
I need a reply to my package because I come with a testimony here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Good day my Gems
My name is Eugene and I was sent an invitation on the 5th of August. Part of the contents of the invitation was that 'he would be coming to spend his vacation with my family, although he would be having enough funds to cover his trip, I shall be responsible for his room and board'. I don't have a traveling experience and am a contract staff of a company operating under NLNG (Atlantic blue water services limited). Am married with two kids. Situation like this, what are my requirements necessary for this package. These are the reasons why I haven't paid for my visa card. Secondly, considering the date the invitation was sent, is it still appropriate to apply. My heroes I need an assistant. I will appreciate your up building comments. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Euniro2002:
Good day my Gems
My name is Eugene and I was sent an invitation on the 5th of August. Part of the contents of the invitation was that 'he would be coming to spend his vacation with my family, although he would be having enough funds to cover his trip, I shall be responsible for his room and board'. I don't have a traveling experience and am a contract staff of a company operating under NLNG (Atlantic blue water services limited). Am married with two kids. Situation like this, what are my requirements necessary for this package. These are the reasons why I haven't paid for my visa card. Secondly, considering the date the invitation was sent, is it still appropriate to apply. My heroes I need an assistant. I will appreciate your up building comments. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Wow, Jan 2019 is too far anyone know about Accra Embassy schedule date?

Maestro001:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 2:28am On Sep 03, 2018
darlingtonkay:

Standardized test wasn't required for the course and yes GVSU is one of the top institutions in USA. YES I'M AWARE of the interview for both session.. No I've no ties but I will appreciate if you give me few reasons for all the questions you asked here

I quizzed you for obvious reasons.... your transcript sounded like one whose case was already decided before even going for the interview. I dont want to derail this thread but know that the test is one of the major factors that is used to determine genuine students. Choose Institutions that require it. Lastly you can't get the visa without ties even as a student. Get these figured out before reapplying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning all. Am in a solution house yet am left alone here. Are we not our brothers keeper again. Close to a month now that I needed suggestions on how to go here, still, am always unattended to. Una dey neglect una brother up to the extent that booking appointments in 2018 are all engaged............... I beg make una help me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Euniro2002:
Good morning all. Am in a solution house yet am left alone here. Are we not our brothers keeper again. Close to a month now that I needed suggestions on how to go here, still, am always unattended to. Una dey neglect una brother up to the extent that booking appointments in 2018 are all engaged............... I beg make una help me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Euniro2002(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Euniro2002 post=70852616][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chuchunana: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Oyinu:

Now who shame catch now? If anyone cares, i still dey La Mango for GRA, Ikeja dey celebrate.
For the RECORD, i go scan our VISA and POST HERE!
I said earlier, nothing dey impossible and some haters here dey hate. Phewwwwww.
Imagine how smooth it went this morning; Oya, see the TRANSCRIPT;

VO. Good Morning, Passport Please!
SOn. Good morning Ma'am
Me. Good Morning Ma'am.
VO. wow, how're you xxxxxxx
Son. I'm good.
VO. What is your purpose of visiting the US now?
Son. Vacation.
Me. My son is already taking the spotlight,
VO. How long do you intend to stay
Me. 14days.
Son. Dad, can we stay longer please.
At this poing, she was busy typing some stuff on her screen, and dished out the confirm paper(white) and kept the passports away
VO. You may pick ur Passport in three days at blablablablabla.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How far??
You nefa collect your kpali with the fisa??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Maestro001:

please how did you know that, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Maestro001:

I have this on my dashboard, please can you explain better

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Enasdan:
please how did you know that, thanks

Abuja is very much available for October and December, Lagos is "fully booked for the year", but a good monitoring strategy will still still get you even a September/October date, quite difficult but possible.... I also believe that dates are blocked by those in charge for now, and that every now and then loads of dates get freed up, so be on the lookout!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Euniro2002:
u may nt get a response because u failed to go through the thread. Dis questions have been answered so many times. My advice.... read d thread well, and self evaluate urself. it wil help

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Euniro2002:

Stop "stalking" please. If you have been here for a month and actually following, there wouldn't have been need for the questions you are asking now.
Who needs your IV at the embassy? Nobody! So, why are you worrying the house with questions related to it? Please read up.... And I for one detest the use of that term "package" in the context it is being used by you.

Pay your visa fee, schedule your appointment and then be reading, researching and asking questions. You can't be holding back "ordinary" 58k as an intending US tourist and now be disturbing the peace of all your neighbors here on Nairaland first before you will now decide on what next to do. Meanwhile not having a travel history these days will not do you much good sha despite having family ties, your economic ties are not clear-cut either.

Again I ask, almost one month here? Oga, study and research please!

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Abuja is very much available for October and December, Lagos is "fully booked for the year", but a good monitoring strategy will still still get you even a September/October date, quite difficult but possible.... I also believe that dates are blocked by those in charge for now, and that every now and then loads of dates get freed up, so be on the lookout!
thanks, but what I'm seeing in my dashboard is " Lagos, first available date Wednesday October 3rd, 2018" what does that means
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2018
@OmoBendel24 oh wow this is great!

OmoBendel24:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jj17cv(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Lagos

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
ladylco:

Dnt sweat it, pls go back and read his post carefully He is not claiming he is usa citizen and he must get his citizenship back by fire by force.

He knows his chances of getting his NIV is slim that's why he is here to seek advice on how he can convince the VO that he is qualified to obtain the NIV

My cold air is on 24hrs a day I don't sweat
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Chuchunana:

How far??
You nefa collect your kpali with the fisa??

One big rat chop the kpali with visa when we dey drink for Surulere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.