Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174097 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by timhannah93: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
MrRush:
thanks, I found somewhere that I will need the person's bank account statement because he's standing has my sponsor.

Nope they wont ask for it...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrRush(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
abeniagbon:

Nope they wont ask for it...
please help me with list of documents they'll be asking or documents I will need to go along with.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Dare834: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
abeniagbon:

very true

wao thanks alot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by thegreengooner(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
timhannah93:
Have any Nigerians applied for a US visit visa from Barbados and been successful? Especially Nigerian medical students in the Caribbean who are applying for the visa so they can do rotations in the US. Thanks

I don't believe rotations are covered under the B1/B2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by IyawoToBe(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Where are the 'stakeholders' on this thread? Why are you allowing this dude to confuse innocent people? cry

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
IyawoToBe:
Where are the 'stakeholders' on this thread? Why are you allowing this dude to confuse innocent people? cry

Winter is coming.... grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin
IyawoToBe:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by omotapeju: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good morning House, I need a factual information about this. my brother was issued a us b1/b2 visa September 2017 with the aim of traveling to florida for our cousin weeding who married a US citizen but due to a training at work(he works with a bank) he could not make the weeding. now he plans to get his leave approved in November and travel to New york for his vacation.is there anything he need to carry along in case hes been asked at the point of entry why he delayed his trip which was for weeding that hold last year October. Please assist
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by thegreengooner(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
IyawoToBe:

Been struggling with his incoherence....dem say Winter dey come

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Donmatlock: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lawd23:
A friend of mine has interview 6th of November. She just recently passed her law school exam and her date of call to bar is 29th of November. She intend traveling on 14th to return 21 before her call to bar date. Should she carry her call to bar invitation card and other
law school documents with her to the embassy to show she won't abscond and to prove her ties because she will surely return before her call to bar date. Suggestions please

Yes, she should go with her call to bar. Let her find a space to tell the VO that she would be back to att3nd her call to bar. I was able to say something to the guy that interviewed me and it helped.

I just returned from California and may visit again during the Yule tide holidays

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by megastu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
He should just be confident that is all.

Is he single? does he have any ties to Nigeria. Bankers and New York are a Red Flag these days.

Gone are the days when being a banker was prestigious. These days, they know that banking is one of the least secured profession in Nigeria and that is the reason why a lot of bankers are relocating despite having a job as a banker.
omotapeju:
Good morning House, I need a factual information about this. my brother was issued a us b1/b2 visa September 2017 with the aim of traveling to florida for our cousin weeding who married a US citizen but due to a training at work(he works with a bank) he could not make the weeding. now he plans to get his leave approved in November and travel to New york for his vacation.is there anything he need to carry along in case hes been asked at the point of entry why he delayed his trip which was for weeding that hold last year October. Please assist

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Donmatlock:

Yes, she should go with her call to bar. Let her find a space to tell the VO that she would be back to att3nd her call to bar. I was able to say something to the guy that interviewed me and it helped.

I just returned from California and may visit again during the Yule tide holidays

Nice one
LAX OR SFO?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrRush:
please help me with list of documents they'll be asking or documents I will need to go along with.

go with the invitation letter from, with ur previous passport that has the travel history... thats all.. cos the wont check any other document.. and just make sure you fill the ds 160 properly with the itinerary and where u will be staying which has to be his address.. prove of your income... as in your montly salary...and what entail your going, like maybe ure on leave and so on..
just be compose anyway
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dare834:

wao thanks alot.
you're welcome
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrRush(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
abeniagbon:

go with the invitation letter from, with ur previous passport that has the travel history... thats all.. cos the wont check any other document.. and just make sure you fill the ds 160 properly with the itinerary and where u will be staying which has to be his address.. prove of your income... as in your montly salary...and what entail your going, like maybe ure on leave and so on..
just be compose anyway
sorry if my questions are too much, even has his the one sponsoring me I still need to go with my own monthly income (bank statement)?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abeniagbon(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrRush:
sorry if my questions are too much, even has his the one sponsoring me I still need to go with my own monthly income (bank statement)?

no you will need to fill it in your ds 160 online form
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MrRush(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
abeniagbon:

no you will need to fill it in your ds 160 online form
OK, thanks a lot for your time, I really appreciate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by thekoko007: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2018
I'm a business man,which I have been into for the past 13 yrs,I'm married with kids, built a house my myself,and a warehouse where I sell my goods,interested in going to America on a visit ,pls how do you go about this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2018
good morning everyone I was denied US F-1 visa in July, Abuja, I was adviced to reply, I'm replying next month November, but I'm picking Lagos this time, experts in the house, please I kindly need your advice and suggestions, is picking Lagos give any form of misconception since my previous F-1 visa refusal was in Abuja in July? thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ninab: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2018
megastu:
He should just be confident that is all.

Is he single? does he have any ties to Nigeria. Bankers and New York are a Red Flag these days.

Gone are the days when being a banker was prestigious. These days, they know that banking is one of the least secured profession in Nigeria and that is the reason why a lot of bankers are relocating despite having a job as a banker.

How reliable is this information of Newyork and bankers been red flag
My colleague just applied and was called for interview although she filled Newyork but ThTs always been her destination
Are U saying it should be avoided for now how about new jersey ?
Please respond
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by GAYENI72(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Thank u very much.
Ur contribution will do so help.
abeniagbon:

visiting his uncle for 2 week might help or not... depending 8n the location his uncle reside... there are some red flag state in the united state for now... the red flag state are mostly MN, NY, Wi and so on, benin Republic is not enough, I wish he shld travel to the north Africa before applying, so it won't be on Benin. America embassy doesn't have interest in document. They only have interest in where you have visited and which area you're visiting... but in all never tell them you're still schooling and that age they might give a lil doubt if you said youre married with kids... but befpre you try ypur luck try visit some other country. I dont know if this is helpful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ysteph: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Sorry i have to do this. It is spelt as wedding and not weeding. I would have ignored but i noticed you spelt it twice as weeding.
Lets make conscious effort to proof read what we write. You appear as someone who knows how to write in English. Just be conscious of your spelling.
omotapeju:

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by omotapeju: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so much, correction received with all humility.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by RealTubosmith: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Hey everyone, trying to figure out my way around here. I need a help from you guys on how to apply for usa visiting visa and also need to know the necessary documents for the exercise
seyewest:

I forgot to include UK with the trip as well... They visited both US and UK.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by thegreengooner(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
ninab:

How reliable is this information of Newyork and bankers been red flag
My colleague just applied and was called for interview although she filled Newyork but ThTs always been her destination
Are U saying it should be avoided for now how about new jersey ?
Please respond

New York/New Jersey is like Ikoyi/Lekki.

I usually take the Lincoln Tunnel from Manhattan into New Jersey....same way you take Lekki/Ikoyi Bridge from Ikoyi into Lekki Phase I.

No real value in changing destination.... grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by thegreengooner(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
abbey503:
If anyone wants to disvirging his/her passport with confirmed sticker visa to have traveling experience should contact me.. Genuinely

Oga this thing you are suggesting is very fraudulent....let me stop here for now before the table breaks.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by drsuleot: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Hello,

I need help on this:

I booked my appointment in early September but I did not submit my DS 160 application. I wanted to submit the application yesterday but could not retrieve it. I have heard of a situation where you can complete another application and link the new application ID to the appointment. In my case, I forgot the login details used for the appointment. Please, what can I do?

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hascome89(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Good Morning Guru In The House, Pls I Mistakely Didn't Add My Last Name To My Ds 160 Form When I Was Registering onling, And I have Been Trying To Edit It But Don't How To Go About It... Urgent Respone Pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why? That would be fraud!
abbey503:
If anyone wants to disvirging his/her passport with confirmed sticker visa to have traveling experience should contact me.. Genuinely

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Obinoscopy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
abeniagbon:

if you do not overstay follow dropbox to renew your visa
I don't think single entry visa merit renewal via dropbox. He will need to schedule an interview.

cc: drered

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.