Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171667 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PinkSunset: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2018
So i went to pick up my baby's passport at the DHL office yesterday and I've never in my life seen the office that scanty.

There were just 4 of us ... i spent less than 5 minutes in there... i didn't even need to sit down.

Unlike the last time when i spent over 2 hrs there waiting for my turn.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2018
ApcSucks:
Please ladyGuinivere, seyewest , justwise omobendel24, I have a virgin passport and earn 300k per month, married with a kid.... do I have a chance of getting a b1/b2 visa?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2018
ApcSucks:
Please ladyGuinivere, seyewest , justwise omobendel24, I have a virgin passport and earn 300k per month, married with a kid...trying to travel on vacation alone this early December cos my 1 week leave comes up then..... do I have a chance of getting a b1/b2 visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maddock(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=ApcSucks post=72554103][/quote]

This is why there is so much misinformation in Nigeria today, grown ass adult wanting to be told what to do instead of doing a little research. Smh for the very poor quality of our education.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
maddock:

This is why there is so much misinformation in Nigeria today, grown ass adult wanting to be told what to do instead of doing a little research. Smh for the very poor quality of our education.

I didn't ask you to help me on anything..... I only asked question to know if my ties are okay to go ahead you either answer or keep shut... Than the bullshit you typed up there....

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AZUH: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
PinkSunset:

Your lack of basic reasoning skills is astounding. For a long time on this thread, I've watched you type all manner of nonsense..making an absolute fool of yourself in public with your weak laughable attempts at savagery and all whatnots, always looking for trouble where there is none.

Ogbeni, respect yourself and calm down. A fully grown adult behaving like a toddler. It's pitiable! This one truly weak me...I can't fix your stupidity, so I'll just let you be....it's not my fault that you are a dunce.

Oh, and I'm a lady not a guy...i guess your slow brain also couldn't figure that out cheesy .
how does LadyG issue affect you ? Is she the only one on this thread , listen I know what I am saying , Agents ars devils and they pretend to be saints , just mind your business and leave me out of your games .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks to you at Pinksunset, this one got to him. Imagine him negotiating/asking to get what he can never give/offer! A child that says his mother will not sleep definitely has murdered sleep for himself too that is....

#LeaveMeOutOfYourGamesKeeYouDia
#WeDieHere

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2018
OmoBendel24:

The US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand visa are all qualified for discretionary entry into the UK

If you headed to or from the US via LHR on VA or BA, that US visa actually qualifies you for an entry into the UK for no more than a night I think (48hrs maximum they call it but not up to), but DISCRETIONARY, at the discretion of their immigration, that's what he's saying to you.

On the other hand, if you are talking of just transiting without coming out of the airport - which I assume you are actually talking about - you are good to go, it's standard, you are qualified for such transit no doubt at all.

New and additional info supplied you now as well as others previously unaware, enjoy!

Regards..
Thanks alot.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2018
cfcchick:
Hello everyone...please i submitted my visa renewal via drobox since 2nd of oct and yet to get a response.each time i track my passport it says no update.please did anyone have a similar experience?

stop tracking your passport... track your visa application instead.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2018
ninab:

They allow at their discretion just hold ur ticket
My family and I where allowed

you will not be able to leave the Airport.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chips101: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2018
cfcchick:
Hello everyone...please i submitted my visa renewal via drobox since 2nd of oct and yet to get a response.each time i track my passport it says no update.please did anyone have a similar experience?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=ApcSucks post=72554162][/quote]

Don't apply for U.S Visa for now... travel the world and do your research.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amalahajames: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Rachie83 post=61428851]Wow part 3! I am happy to be a member of this great forum, a forum that helped us ( i and my hubby) to successfully get our Visa. When I was reading part 1&2 I was just thinking on how we can successfully apply, pass through the interview and finally get our visa without the use of an agent but Lo and behold we gat it after devoting like 3month to this great forum. I will suggest the intending applicants to devote their time to this forum expecially part 1&2 so that they can be equipped with bountiful information as regards US application. Thanks to those who have been so committed to this great forum who have tirelessly and effortlessly supply us info we really need. Eseun, Daalu, Nagode, sonsohan (calabar pple make una help me for correct spelling) merci boocu (not sure) and finally Thank you[/qu.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Amalahajames:

As a fresher with this visa stuff.
Please am searching for the part 1&2 of this thread so that I can be informed on how to start my visa application to USA as I have finally made up my mind to leave Nigeria for good.. Totally single and will like to relocate

You mean you will like to visit visa free countries like Ghana,Togo,Rwanda,Gambia etc?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maddock(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2018
ApcSucks:

I didn't ask you to help me on anything..... I only asked question to know if my ties are okay to go ahead you either answer or keep shut... Than the bullshit you typed up there....

Sorry no vex oo, if you had taken time to read this thread and understand the signs of the time from the various comments here. Then you don't need to ask the question you asked, but maybe Lady G replying would make you feel accomplished. Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maddock(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2018
seyewest:

Yes very good response. I did a renewal last 2 weeks and was busy tracking the passport but instead of tracking the visa application. If you see see Issued in that link that seyewest showed you after imputing your DS number then just relaxed your passport would be sent with the visa in it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
My dear pinksunset, if you lie with dogs, you'll get fleas.

Biko flee.
When you see a rope that is unravelling, you just distance your self from the drama.
I have decided to ignore the attn seeker. I join issues with reason and not empty vessels. The fellow is upset cos the free advice dey knock em business. One day he screams carry documents, the next he makes statemrnts no one can understand.
Let us be praying for inner peace grin

8 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PinkSunset: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
AZUH:
how does LadyG issue affect you ? Is she the only one on this thread , listen I know what I am saying , Agents ars devils and they pretend to be saints , just mind your business and leave me out of your games .

Naaaah bruh! You made a big mistake calling me an overgrown adult. You could have just replied my comment in a civil manner but you felt like showing yourself abi?

Games kee you dia!

Everyone is an agent to you...what a small mind you have cheesy

Shebi you don't want to have sense on this thread? Lady G's 'issue' affects me because you always refuse to mind your business where she is concerned. I'm just giving you a dose of your own medicine...

What? You don't like it? Too bitter for you?

Mbanu...you must swallow it all. I have your time grin .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Taal17: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
seyewest:

you will not be able to leave the Airport.
Actually you may be. People are allowed on discretion of immigration usually for upto 4 8hours as omobendel said

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PinkSunset: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
My dear pinksunset, if you lie with dogs, you'll get fleas.

Biko flee.
When you see a rope that is unravelling, you just distance your self from the drama.
I have decided to ignore the attn seeker. I join issues with reason and not empty vessels. The fellow is upset cos the free advice dey knock em business. One day he screams carry documents, the next he makes statemrnts no one can understand.
Let us be praying for inner peace grin

I just decided to give him the attention he's been seeking... he's gonna learn today cheesy .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cfcchick: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
seyewest:

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chacha22: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Taal17:

Actually you may be. People are allowed on discretion of immigration usually for upto 4 8hours as omobendel said

Ok thats great too. Although I dont think I will want to leave the airport..

Thanks all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ninab: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chacha22:

Ok thats great too. Although I dont think I will want to leave the airport..

Thanks all.
I was allowed in August
I just showed return ticket
I flew virgin my landover was 14 hours on both legs

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sugah: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
ApcSucks:

One week vacation?
Your flight ticket alone would cost you 1 and half months salary.
Accommodation and feeding would cost you another 75% of your one month salary
Visa application fee almost 20% of salary.

Evaluate yourself and stop throwing tantrums.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Everybody sha want to be savage on this thread..did he mention your name amongst those names..did he ask them to spoon feed him with info...na real wa oo
maddock:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by johnsonadex: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please, who can answer the question below:
Thank you.
arrestdarrester:

My B1 expires soon and I need to have it renewed. I've read up the requirements for Interview Waiver (also called Dropbox if I understand correctly). Just one more thing I need to know for certain: after paying the statutory visa-fee to GTBank and filling out the DS-160, what would I be expected to do thereafter?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amalahajames: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
seyewest:

You mean you will like to visit visa free countries like Ghana,Togo,Rwanda,Gambia etc?

I know that you weren't trained at all on how to address people but please don't bring your mannerless attitude here, I also know that you have travelled round the world but please stay away from my post...

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Amalahajames:

I know that you weren't trained at all on how to address people but please don't bring your mannerless attitude here, I also know that you have travelled round the world but please stay away from my post...
OK let me answer you.

If you want to leave this country, then this is the wrong thread sir. This thread is for B visas, aka visit and return visa.

You should explore the other threads or research other US visas that allow for relocation legally or other countries.
Finally. If you wish to get a B visa and abscond with it, it is illegal and you cannot be offered advice on how to commit a crime here.
Jah bless

12 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Am I the only one noticing we are on page 400? Happy new month and best wishes to all going for interview this month, Amin.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
sugah:

One week vacation?
Your flight ticket alone would cost you 1 and half months salary.
Accommodation and feeding would cost you another 75% of your one month salary
Visa application fee almost 20% of salary.

Evaluate yourself and stop throwing tantrums.

I believe I didn’t start work this month someone that has been working for 5 years is meant to handle that

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.