Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1170399 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Sparkle1515:
Everybody sha want to be savage on this thread..did he mention your name amongst those names..did he ask them to spoon feed him with info...na real wa oo

Glad you saw that

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Taal17:

Actually you may be. People are allowed on discretion of immigration usually for upto 4 8hours as omobendel said

Not sure first time travelers (especially Nigerian) will be given this opportunity.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2018
ninab:

I was allowed in August
I just showed return ticket
I flew virgin my landover was 14 hours on both legs

And you don't have a UK Visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Amalahajames:

I know that you weren't trained at all on how to address people but please don't bring your mannerless attitude here, I also know that you have travelled round the world but please stay away from my post...

grin grin grin e dey pain you? What I asked for was to clarify your intention.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

Not sure first time travelers (especially Nigerian) will be given this opportunity.

They do, no biggie. US and Canada visas opens a lot of countries easily to us, both for free andbased on visa on arrival too; Mexico, Turkey, Dominican Republic, UAE and even South Korea inclusive. Explore more, you will see these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

See attached image.... Your layover time however has to be above 6 or 8hrs or so too oh, but not more than 23:59 next day.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

grin grin grin e dey pain you? What I asked for was to clarify your intention.

Lolz.... That your response pain die cheesy, take it easy sha!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ninab: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

No Uk visa I was stamped in with the visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
ApcSucks:

I believe I didn’t start work this month someone that has been working for 5 years is meant to handle that

It seems you actually don't want "evaluation "
No one can evaluate chances. It's like a mantra here. No one is a vo. So when you insist on asking that question, then you do realize you are opening a door wide for opinions. And opinions are subject to each person , varies and so vast.... and you just gotta take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
ayenikunle:
Am I the only one noticing we are on page 400? Happy new month and best wishes to all going for interview this month, Amin.
Baba, I don prepare my whistle to end the match oh though nor be me be referee. You know how spectators sabi close match before final whistle.

This part 3 was way too rough abeg.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Baba, I don prepare my whistle to end the match oh though nor be me be referee. You know how spectators sabi close match before final whistle.

Well, Part 2 actually was about 541 pages.... So? We haven't started please! cheesy grin

We go still "rough" am small. Part 4 doesn't guarantee the removal of that "roughness" one bit, lolz! Make we dey carry go still.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Well, Part 2 actually was about 541 pages.... So? We haven't started please! cheesy grin

We go still "rough" am small. Part 4 doesn't guarantee the removal of that "roughness" one bit, lolz! Make we dey carry go still.
Would be nice for part 4 to start with the new year. Maybe then we will get a new years gift of a favorable policy from the United states. Hopefully.

I am also hopeful that the US Embassy will relax a little now because of the new measures that Canada has put in place.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by maddock(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

No one can evaluate chances. It's like a mantra here. No one is a vo. So when you insist on asking that question, then you do realize you are opening a door wide for opinions. And opinions are subject to each person , varies and so vast.... and you just gotta take it or leave it.

God bless you Lady G for you response. Someone said I was being salvage because I just stated the obvious which any sensible person would do. There is enough information on this threads for anyone to walk in, read and reach a conclusion on the way forward . I actually have so many people i have directed here that they quietly read and decide on the next step. Most Nigerians are so lazy to connect a simple dot and its can be so painful at times. Little wonder we see too much misinformation on issues common sense would state otherwise if applied.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Lol.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by PinkSunset: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Would be nice for part 4 to start with the new year. Maybe then we will get a new years gift of a favorable policy from the United states. Hopefully.

I am also hopeful that the US Embassy will relax a little now
because of the new measures that Canada has put in place.

I hope so too.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maestro001: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hi,is it possible to get a B1/B2 visa approved and not travel on the date indicated in the DS -160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lanrey1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
hello fellow comrades, what is the best size of photo to upload cos it keep on saying your photo did not meet the requirements. plz help me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
pros in the house, a friend's US visa was issued in 2016, it will expire in december 21, he wants to travel to the US 1st december to return 15th december, 2018, any chances of trouble at POE? more so, he also wants to apply for the dad (63yrs old) to travel with him for a new visa, whats the best advise?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
OmoBendel24:

They do, no biggie. US and Canada visas opens a lot of countries easily to us, both for free andbased on visa on arrival too; Mexico, Turkey, Dominican Republic, UAE and even South Korea inclusive. Explore more, you will see these

Bro did you just mentioned South Korea... Please what do you mean? do you mean I can visit South Korea for few days? bro talk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
OmoBendel24:

grin grin grin but fight full part 3 sha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
maddock:

God bless you Lady G for you response. Someone said I was being salvage because I just stated the obvious which any sensible person would do. There is enough information on this threads for anyone to walk in, read and reach a conclusion on the way forward . I actually have so many people i have directed here that they quietly read and decide on the next step. Most Nigerians are so lazy to connect a simple dot and its can be so painful at times. Little wonder we see too much misinformation on issues common sense would state otherwise if applied.

If we (Nigerians) catch you... grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Toptic(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

Wrong forum... What you intend doing is illegal because you can't just relocate to U.S just like that... you will need to go through the legal/right way by looking at your options... You need to read and do research even agent wan leave naija.
Thanks for this advice beo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ApcSucks: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Am just asking to know if my ties are okay . I know no one is a VO here.... I have been working for 5 years also on a 250k salary
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chanbaby: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
carnal:
pros in the house, a friend's US visa was issued in 2016, it will expire in december 21, he wants to travel to the US 1st december to return 15th december, 2018, any chances of trouble at POE? more so, he also wants to apply for the dad (63yrs old) to travel with him for a new visa, whats the best advise?

No issues he can travel.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Abeg, I’ve asked this question on the give birth thread since they’re the ones who do this most. But I figured out, why not here as well?

Anybody ever used the visa on arrival option to Nigeria for an adult before? Nigerian passport is expired and to go to DC or NYC for a new one is a hassle. To get a Nigerian visa here is also proving to be an headache and I thought “why not, visa on arrival?”

I’ve seen it used for babies born here but can an adult use it too? Travel date is mid-December. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
MamaOO:
Abeg, I’ve asked this question on the give birth thread since they’re the ones who do this most. But I figured out, why not here as well?

Anybody ever used the visa on arrival option to Nigeria for an adult before? Nigerian passport is expired and to go to DC or NYC for a new one is a hassle. To get a Nigerian visa here is also proving to be an headache and I thought “why not, visa on arrival?”

I’ve seen it used for babies born here but can an adult use it too? Travel date is mid-December. Thanks.

You will need to apply for a business visa to be eligible for visa on arrival.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

You will need to apply for a business visa to be eligible for visa on arrival.
You sure about that? People who come here to birth here use it to take the kids back to Nigeria. I just haven’t seen an adult use it before. That’s why I put it here. The website says you can use it if you’re unable to get a visa. We will see Sha. We already put in the request.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
ApcSucks:

Am just asking to know if my ties are okay . I know no one is a VO here.... I have been working for 5 years also on a 250k salary
Read the thread
Compare yourself with the successful applicants
Collate the statistics. Are the odds in your favor? Weigh your options. Are you willing to take the risk?
That is called self evaluation .
Only you can do that. Anyone attempting to do that for you will be doing you a disservice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Beehandz:
I applied for Visa with my wife, daughter. My wife has once been denied so she had a profile.
Created a profile for myself and daughter together but unfortunately wify wasn't interviewed with us cz of error on her application no.she rescheduled her interview but was denied.
My daughter and Myself got our Visa and I visited the US mid this year and back just for 2wks as stated in our DS 160.
Now I want my wife to reapply. She'll go with my passport (eveidence that I travelled and back) and my daughter's passport as we intend going for our anniversary next year in the US.

What does she need to do differently pls.

My wife has an existing profile before. She has been denied before as stated above. Is it possible and advisable i request her previous profile to be deleted so i can create a new profile for her under mine. We intend travelling together next year with our baby (her visa was issued with mine)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
MamaOO:

You sure about that? People who come here to birth here use it to take the kids back to Nigeria. I just haven’t seen an adult use it before. That’s why I put it here. The website says you can use it if you’re unable to get a visa. We will see Sha. We already put in the request.

Will an immigration officer refuse a baby entry (with a Nigerian mom)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
seyewest:

Will an immigration officer refuse a baby entry (with a Nigerian mom)
Never mind. You seem not to be getting my point. An infant needs a passport or visa to get into it exit the country irrespective of their parents nationality. Or is an infant not a person? We already applied, I’ll give an update with the response that we get.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by anfanio: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Beehandz:

My wife has an existing profile before. She has been denied before as stated above. Is it possible and advisable i request her previous profile to be deleted so i can create a new profile for her under mine. We intend travelling together next year with our baby (her visa was issued with mine)

You can not ask for a file to be deleted(in this case a profile), however you can ask that the files should be merged into one - yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.