Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1210049 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yinkagbo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
TheCongo2:

I have seen people in their 50s using sticks
You are right... Not in this case

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Yinkagbo:

You are right... Not in this case

Guy, you go stubborn small o. grin

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Same way some applicants can count the number of people that were refused before them. Some people are just good like that in just knowing things.

grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yinkagbo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
ayenikunle:

Guy, you go stubborn small o. grin

Very very

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
omotfavy:
Pls can someone help by telling me how the visa drop box works,need to renew my Dad’s b2 visa ,I have completed the d160 form and also paid for the visa
Book your appointment for visa interview process, Dropbox relevant questions are asked then you answer....voila
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Mancala:

Actually, it will be the opposite. Nigerians will not be rushing to the U.S. or any other Western country if Visa on arrival/visa waiver is granted. This is because our country will be so darn good, nobody will want to leave grin. They will never give us until Nigeria is at least developed like South Africa.

true
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
OmoBendel24:

She probably misrepresented seriously before, or got a visa and misused before and was called in for an interview, or something is not adding up. Why? Because she ought to have easily used the dropbox route being above 80....

I can tell you confidently that, that woman is not 80yrs not to talk of 90.... make we just dey chop the fabu... grin grin grin
reason 1) On health ground 2) Not okay to board
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Mancala: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2018
seyewest:

true

They will one day share this U.S. visa like gala, and Nigerians will say "wetin be dis? Who go comot go eat gala when Jollof rice and turkey dey house grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by frobs(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Hi... please when did you submit your application?

ninab:

Thanks it’s on issued
I appreciate your encouraging message
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by iyaaliyah: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Good morning all.
LadyG, how are you? It’s been a while.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 12345DKO(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mancala:

They will one day share this U.S. visa like gala, and Nigerians will say "wetin be dis? Who go comot go eat gala when Jollof rice and turkey dey house grin
Yes o, whether anyone believes it or not
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 12345DKO(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
My own case was like this

Me - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

V. O - How many children do you have?
Me - None

V. O - Have you travelled before?
Me - No

V. O - What are you going to in the United States?
Me - I answered

V. O - Sorry you are not eligible. She then gave me my passport and a light green paper that has some content written on it. The summary of what was written in the paper is, I do not have strong ties which will make me return back to Nigeria after my visit.

Me - Thank you
V. O - You're welcome

End of interview.

A particular lady was just asked one question and the VO refused her visa.

Lady - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

V. O - what are going to do in the United States?
Lady - Going for pleasure

V. O - sorry you are not eligible
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
12345DKO:

Me - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Me - None

Me - No

Me - I answered

V. O - Sorry you are not eligible. She then gave me my passport and a light green paper that has some content written on it. The summary of what was written in the paper is, I do not have strong ties which will make me return back to Nigeria after my visit.

Me - Thank you
V. O - You're welcome

End of interview.

A particular was just asked one question and the VO refused her visa.

Lady - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Just curious, What in the world does that mean? grin lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Yinkagbo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
12345DKO:

Me - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Me - None

Me - No

Me - I answered

Me - Thank you
V. O - You're welcome

End of interview.

Lady - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Was it yesterday you did it.if yes,was it at the abj or lagosembassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluayebenz: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
With the transcript up there.....

It clearly shows people are just dashing out their money to d embassy for nothing and that's desperation

People are applying for luck and this mentality is affecting genuine applicants.

How on earth will you apply to U.S. embassy with that profile or wtf

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 12345DKO(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yinkagbo:

Was it yesterday you did it.if yes,was it at the abj or lagosembassy
Thursday, Abuja embassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KalakutaRepub: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Please i need assistance.

I made in mistake in the payment receipt applicants name. I wrote Micheal instead of Michael.

How do i correct this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bossladyorigina: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
The way some of us respond to these simple questions, it seems we love the famous blue paper.

12345DKO:

Me - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Me - None

Me - No

Me - I answered

Me - Thank you
V. O - You're welcome

End of interview.

Lady - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
oluayebenz:
With the transcript up there.....

It clearly shows people are just dashing out their money to d embassy for nothing and that's desperation

People are applying for luck and this mentality is affecting genuine applicants.

How on earth will you apply to U.S. embassy with that profile or wtf

This makes a lot of sense in all honesty, painful as it sounds....

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by frobs(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hello all,

So I submitted a Dropbox application on 16th Nov for my daughter and I. Travel date is Saturday 14th dec. Visa is not yet out. Calls and e-mails but status reads application recieved and nothing else. What can one do This is just a major spoiler to one's vacation plans���
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
frobs:
Hello all,

So I submitted a Dropbox application on 16th Nov for my daughter and I. Travel date is Saturday 14th dec. Visa is not yet out. Calls and e-mails but status reads application recieved and nothing else. What can one do This is just a major spoiler to one's vacation plans���

Wait, sit it out.... There’s even no urgency in your travel purpose sef! Relax and hope for a successful renewal first as it may just end up a process taking longer than necessary.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Malevonent: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
SaladsandChapman:
Can you please put me through on how to check for other earlier available dates? I don't even know where to click on my dashboard and I want to reschedule, I previously got May 2019,but I want to try to get an earlier date. Thanks.
click on schedule appointment, and available dates will be displayed, you can check my previous posts, i attached pictures on this issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
to all the GURUS in the house, i want to do renewal/drop box for U.S visa, please i need advise on step by step,i.e what type of form and what document is inclusive. i wish to submit this week maximum. will appreciate quick response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
OmoBendel24:

This makes a lot of sense in all honesty, painful as it sounds....

Infact the thing dey vex me.
Applying for USA visa with luck is just out of it at this time.
Go to Walter Carrington and see loads of applicant under the sun outside just few of them are with good profile, majority were there to try their luck and that actually affect the genuine applicants.

I know a guy that apply to Canada embassy like that last December, no job, no wife, no kid just nothing he said he just wanna try his luck, the funniest part is that he's waiting for his brother to pay some huge amount to his account on that very day that he's going to VFS so he can print his SOA on that day apply and withdraw d money on that same day after submission.
I was just looking at him like WTF but I can't talk cos he will think am against it.
He was rejected after 3 days

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
frobs:
Hello all,

Why you sef go buy ticket without visa in your hands?

How many times will they tell you people that you shouldn't do that?

Mumu confidence
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hi, I had the intensity of trying k1 visa but my fiance think otherwise because his work place won't permit him to come over. So we both agreed I try to apply for visa, pls how can I start the process. He will be sending me an invitation letter. We met online through a friend, we haven't see face 2 face before. Pls what do you advice I beg
I want to know how to start

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 12345DKO(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
The way some of us respond to these simple questions, it seems we love the famous blue paper.

Oga, how should I have answered the questions how many children do you have and have you traveled before?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2018
12345DKO:

Oga, how should I have answered the questions how many children do you have and have you traveled before?

Nothing is wrong with the way you responded.
Some people will always have something to say about a transcript whenever a visa was denied.
VO render decision not based on transcript alone. They look at many other factors.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AfonjaBoston: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2018
TheCongo2:

Nothing is wrong with the way you responded.
Some people will always have something to say about a transcript whenever a visa was denied.
VO render decision not based on transcript alone. They look at many other factors.

You dey mind those "transcript analysers"

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lordcrixus: 1:52am On Dec 09, 2018
ninab:

Unfortunately for u it just changed to issued
Not everyone is for 221g
Thanks @omobendel
What do you mean by unfortunately for me, what do I stand to gain based on the issuance or denial of your visa?
I made my comment based on the trend over the last few weeks. Nobody here is against anyone getting issued a visa.
Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2018
12345DKO:

Me - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Me - None

Me - No

Me - I answered

Me - Thank you
V. O - You're welcome

End of interview.

Lady - Good morning
V. O - Good morning

Dayum

Sorry bout that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 2:51am On Dec 09, 2018
seyewest:

hnmmmmmnnmmmm I can smell scam in the air..
sweet scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (508)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.