Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1209494 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 3:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Yakay:

The fact remains that they are exploiting us whether you agree or not, they are making money off us.

and whose fault is it that they are exploited ?

did they ask you to come and apply for visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 3:17am On Dec 09, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
I called, email and wrote letters to my House of Rep member in Nigeria sometime two years ago to come and partcipate in how to move our community ( largest in the district) forward in terms of social development and infrastructure. We even proposed he recommend a date he is available and we will adjust the timetable to suit him.

The idiot was just posting and playing us. Nobody asked him for money cos we are all "well to do members " of the community trying to make the lives of our people better.

Am glad he was outsmarted in the primaries. These are the same set of lunatics summoning an ambassador over some trivial visa issues.

Na ayilala go kill all of them

LMAO

you think the Nigerian elite want to make Nigeria better

think again

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Beautyaddy:

May be not you and your family.

But un-countless Nigerians have left all that behind...even some have left their kids to immigrate permanently to the US.

true that
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 3:39am On Dec 09, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

Just read all what you typed again and ask yourself "I well so?"
cheesy cheesy
America is 320m people plus
why would she want to hire someone from outside?
especially when it is not a high skilled job
even high skilled job sef
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=blisssexy post=73675282]Hi, I had the intensity of trying k1 visa but my fiance think otherwise because his work place won't permit him to come over. So we both agreed I try to apply for visa, pls how can I start the process. He will be sending me an invitation letter. We met online through a friend, we haven't see face 2 face before. Pls what do you advice I beg
I want to know how to start

Pls don't ignore me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ab4m: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
For those trying to book quick appointment.

Lagos is full till May and hardly change, I kept on checking Abuja appointment yesterday and got Tuesday 11 Dec, unfortunately not ready. I tried later in the evening and got January 10.

Don't rush to book appointment if you need a closer date, just keep on checking, you might be lucky.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ediku208: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=blisssexy post=73677688][/quote]

The rate of denial is quite high. The K1 visa would suit u well. I would advice you try and convince him and meet somewhere else apart from Nigeria and make your process easy .
To kick start your visiting visa . Pay the visa fee and log in ......
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2018
to the GURUs in the house, please i need step by step update or web link to do drop box including which form to fill, i also want to enquire if its possible to do drop box before expiration of current visa, the current visa expires in 1 days time
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2018
Lady G assist me though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KalakutaRepub: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2018
KalakutaRepub:
Please i need assistance.

I made in mistake in the payment receipt applicants name. I wrote Micheal instead of Michael.

How do i correct this?

Seyewest and omobendel24 abeg una help look this matter.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2018
ediku208:

The rate of denial is quite high. The K1 visa would suit u well. I would advice you try and convince him and meet somewhere else apart from Nigeria and make your process easy .
To kick start your visiting visa . Pay the visa fee and log in ......

I appreciate but let me try this visit because my finace think i should, but pls put me through the stage one by one

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ninab: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2018
frobs:

Hi... please when did you submit your application?

Nov 5th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ninab: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2018
frobs:
Hello all,

So I submitted a Dropbox application on 16th Nov for my daughter and I. Travel date is Saturday 14th dec. Visa is not yet out. Calls and e-mails but status reads application recieved and nothing else. What can one do This is just a major spoiler to one's vacation plans���
Whoa
Travel date dec14th
I pray it comes out before then oh
Mine was. Nov 5th and my status started changing from dec 6th
Wish u the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by frobs(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Sigh... I pray so too. Thanks

ninab:

Whoa
Travel date dec14th
I pray it comes out before then oh
Mine was. Nov 5th and my status started changing from dec 6th
Wish u the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by frobs(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
I know right... there is actually some urgency as work related stuff creeps in somewhere in between the vacation. Guess it's just to wait like you have said and hope for the best ànd in time too.

Thanks.

OmoBendel24:

Wait, sit it out.... There’s even no urgency in your travel purpose sef! Relax and hope for a successful renewal first as it may just end up a process taking longer than necessary.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by donkarly(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Good day house!Please why do I get this when I try to create a profile?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Princelyod(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Use another Email
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bossladyorigina: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
And you think its your released transcript alone that influenced your refusal?
When your response does not correlate with the information on your DS160, how will you ever get a white paper?
When you answer differently from what's on your form or are nervous or any such thing, a refusal is a sure bet.

12345DKO:

Oga, how should I have answered the questions how many children do you have and have you traveled before?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bayusity(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kudos to all the professionals in this thread. Please I need information and advise about USA visa. I am married with a kid of one year old. We are planning to obtain a visa to USA. Am just been curious with the possibility of getting the visa together as a family.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 12345DKO(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
And you think its your released transcript alone that influenced your refusal?
When your response does not correlate with the information on your DS160, how will you ever get a white paper?
When you answer differently from what's on your form or are nervous or any such thing, a refusal is a sure bet.

My response correlated with what was on my DS 160 form, Mr. That one is nervous does not in any way translate to one lying.
Happy Sunday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by omotfavy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hi,I tried applying for a non immmigrant visa not knowing that my hubby has started the process,the problem now is that it kept denying the transfer of info to my account which is the right one.How fo I get past this,help urgently needed.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Good morning all.
LadyG, how are you? It’s been a while.

I had to check her profile, last time online was 29th November... abeg, bring back our Lady o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by VICTORDEBELS: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bayusity:
Kudos to all the professionals in this thread. Please I need information and advise about USA visa. I am married with a kid of one year old. We are planning to obtain a visa to USA. Am just been curious with the possibility of getting the visa together as a family.
Thanks

Apply to find out

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
KalakutaRepub:
Please i need assistance.

I made in mistake in the payment receipt applicants name. I wrote Micheal instead of Michael.

How do i correct this?

Theres no way to correct it. Just go ahead with the application forms with the right name . You might have problem with booking an appointment . Keyword is might;- the system can overlook it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by donkarly(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Princelyod:
Use another Email
I used @yahoo.com it didn't go,tried gmail and the same thing.i just want to know what I'm not getting right
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Malevonent: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
donkarly:

I used @yahoo.com it didn't go,tried gmail and the same thing.i just want to know what I'm not getting right

change your fone nos, use another nos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boladet: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
donkarly:

the exact same thing happened to me ,then i realised that i had to use a different email address from what i have been using before .So my advice is register/get a new email address to use to create your profile
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaTej(f): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Hello Good People, I need help with informations.
I traveled to an Asian Country with another Passport. My Nigerian Passport is with my brother in Nigeria.
I want to start my US Visa application. My friend is sending me an Invitation letter. Please, is it possible to start the process without being in Nigeria?
Do they also still accept un-appearance interview?
Please, I don't have this knowledge.. which is why I'm asking. Thanks in Advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 1:04am On Dec 10, 2018
MamaTej:
Hello Good People, I need help with informations.
I traveled to an Asian Country with another Passport. My Nigerian Passport is with my brother in Nigeria.
I want to start my US Visa application. My friend is sending me an Invitation letter. Please, is it possible to start the process without being in Nigeria?
Do they also still accept un-appearance interview?
Please, I don't have this knowledge.. which is why I'm asking. Thanks in Advance.

You have to be present for the interview
How come you have 2 passports?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaTej(f): 1:21am On Dec 10, 2018
TheCongo2:

You have to be present for the interview
How come you have 2 passports?

Ok, thanks.
It's dual Citizenship.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 1:24am On Dec 10, 2018
MamaTej:

Ok, thanks.
It's dual Citizenship.

Which country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (508)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.