Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1175493 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
OmoBendel24:

What qualified you for the Australian visa and what did you go there to do? That maybe a major overriding advantage canceling some of your shortcomings. Despite the inadequacies one can see here and there, I won’t dare write this off! And yes, this kind of case can make the VO look into an IV at all....

And he/she should made it known during the interview that his accommodation and transportation will be provided for by the organizers.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
missingribs:
Pls house i need urgent response. Pls nust discover that interview confirmation is having class C-1 instead of B-1.what do i do.....pls is urgent

Cc;omobendel24,seyewest,

Hope the mistake was from your DS160 Form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
seyewest:

Hope the mistake was from your DS160 Form?

No, on my ds-160 form i have tourism on it (B2) but on the interview confirmation i have c-1
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
missingribs:

No, on my ds-160 form i have tourism on it (B2) but on the interview confirmation i have c-1

Try to change it on your profile then.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
seyewest:

Try to change it on your profile then.

Have tried but there is no column for visa class
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozymes: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
@Seyewest. You nailed it!
seyewest:

Sorry to barge into your conversation... I think the purpose of Interview itself is for ''Credibility'' of your claim in the form you filled.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Go back to your DS-160 page, retrieve your information with the Confirmation code.

Then click on new application, from there you can go back to the Visa Type and correct it. (very Valid)

it will generate a new confirmation code, Update this code on your traveldocs in your application where you schedule appointment !

missingribs:

Have tried but there is no column for visa class

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
vibrant99:
Go back to your DS-160 page, retrieve your information with the Confirmation code.

Then click on new application, from there you can go back to the Visa Type and correct it. (very Valid)

it will generate a new confirmation code, Update this code on your traveldocs in your application where you schedule appointment !

The problem as highlighted by the applicant isn’t that of the DS-160, it is rather of the appointment confirmation. I think he should call/do them a mail and see if they have a way round this for him, really don’t know about this one. This situation may ultimately lead to a rescheduling of interview as a last resort, dunno. I’m also thinking he may have to go in for an interview and appealingly get the VO to do justice to this before interview commences, but I don’t see him getting past those at intake yet. So, e be like say me I no get hand for this one pass here oh!

Make I still think more sha

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
OmoBendel24:

The problem as highlighted by the applicant isn’t that of the DS-160, it is rather of the appointment confirmation. I think he should call/do them a mail and see if they have a way round this for him, really don’t know about this one. This situation may ultimately lead to a rescheduling of interview as a last resort, dunno. I’m also thinking he may have to go in for an interview and appealingly get the VO to do justice to this before interview commences, but I don’t see him getting past those at intake yet. So, e be like say me I no get hand for this one pass here oh!

I think he can change it by canceling his appointment and restarting the whole scheduling process all over again, the site will take him to where they will ask Visa category etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Teshoma111: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house, please who has an idea of the earliest appointment date for lagos visa office?
Info needed for a friend.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aresej: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please house I am having a rescheduled interview on Wednesday! What likely question will they ask or is it show face and pass?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
seyewest:

I think he can change it by canceling his appointment and restarting the whole scheduling process all over again, the site will take him to where they will ask Visa category etc

Yeah, sure, this works as a last resort. Just thinking how he can make this current appointment still, but on a B1 basis. That’s the heart of the matter right now....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aresej:
Please house I am having a rescheduled interview on Wednesday! What likely question will they ask or is it show face and pass?

“Show face and pass” as how? Agents go injure many of una well well oh. Hian!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
People still dey use agent?

What is the agent going to do?

I remember an agent once told me to bring 750k for US visa

OmoBendel24:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aresej: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Whats this one saying? Agent ke? I have been to the US severally and I did my things myself!!You guys will just be replying to what you do not understand! I am asking likely questions at the embassy and you are thinking something else pls my question is directed at @Omobendel and severest!!!!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Aresej: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=vibrant99 post=76345825]People still dey use agent?

What is the agent going to do?

I remember an agent once told me to bring 750k for
@vibrant99 help me ask am ooo who still dey use agent this day and time when people don know everything finish
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aresej:
Details and purpose of your last visit(s) eg:
Where you stayed
What you did
Duration of stay etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Thanks for your response.
I already mailed them and the respond i got was to reschedule my interview but the issue here is have exceeded the number of times i can reschedule.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
seyewest:

I already mailed them and the respond i got was to reschedule my interview but the issue here is have exceeded the number of times i can reschedule.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Linsigne(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please can an international student studying abroad send one an invitation letter for visiting

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by missingribs: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
seyewest:

Pls i also want to know if i go for cancelling my appointment will i have to pay for another visa fee to schedule another appointment has have done a previous reschedule.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Neeta02(f): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello house. Can I still correct an error on my DS-160 form when my interview is tomorrow?? Please it’s urgent. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Neeta02:
Hello house. Can I still correct an error on my DS-160 form when my interview is tomorrow?? Please it’s urgent. Thanks

no
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kulikulitapa: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
I want to commend everyone making vital contributions here. May God bless u all. Pls, i applied for visiting visa in 2008 but was denied. i must confess my application was full of lie; i was actually naive and desperate. i have misplaced the passport with which i applied back then. it was an old passport before ecowas passport came out. I later obtained ecowas passport in 2012 which i used to travel to like 3 countries. Right now, i intend to apply for visiting visa after over 10yrs of first application....Do i stand a chance of securing visa? im married with 2kids and have a good job. Thanks for your response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kulikulitapa:
I want to commend everyone making vital contributions here. May God bless u all. Pls, i applied for visiting visa in 2008 but was denied. i must confess my application was full of lie; i was actually naive and desperate. i have misplaced the passport with which i applied back then. it was an old passport before ecowas passport came out. I later obtained ecowas passport in 2012 which i used to travel to like 3 countries. Right now, i intend to apply for visiting visa after over 10yrs of first application....Do i stand a chance of securing visa? im married with 2kids and have a good job. Thanks for your response

All your data is still in US database.
Where have you been to?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Wilsub: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello guys, thanks to all the gurus in the house for the good work here, I want to apply for a b1/b2 visa for my grandma who is in her 80s and my cousin who is 21 to accompanying her, my sister is a US citizen and my mum has a resident permit.
What are the chances of my cousins getting the visa, she is a student and leaves with my granny.
What are the possible questions we should expect?
Thanks you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2019
OmoBendel24:

What qualified you for the Australian visa and what did you go there to do? That maybe a major overriding advantage canceling some of your shortcomings. Despite the inadequacies one can see here and there, I won’t dare write this off! And yes, this kind of case can make the VO look into an IV at all....

the australian visa was through fully funded scholarship by the Aussie government... was there for a one month short course
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:

credibility cannot out weight Home ties, What you decide to reveal about yourself is your decision, not a crime.
it is when you are not something and you say you are, or try to exaggerate your situation, which may favor you, this also fall within all things about the application..
Travel history
Ties
Educational qualification
Work

it is possible you add or remove , but home ties? How do you exaggerate it?

This is misleading and not helpful to the op

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Middy25(f): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Teshoma111:
Hello house, please who has an idea of the earliest appointment date for lagos visa office?
Info needed for a friend.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
missingribs:

Go ahead and if there's any issue, mail them about it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2019
missingribs:

Pls i also want to know if i go for cancelling my appointment will i have to pay for another visa fee to schedule another appointment has have done a previous reschedule.

it's very possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amoj4682: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello people. Good day to you all. Please I am currently employed though still a trainee, i am married also. I want to apply for a US visa along with my child to attend my sibling's promotion ceremony organised by his company.
Please what are my chances. I have no recent travel history and i have a pending petition. I applied in 2013 and was denied. I was single then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.