Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1175413 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Talisha2018(f): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello house, I'm a newbie here and I've read thru part the post though long so I'm unable to read thru all. I need candid advice on this forum please. 2016 i and my family (hubby,2kids) got a US visa, our POE was Florida and we went in thru New York. We were deported and our visa canceled and was asked to re-aplly if we want to re-enter the US. We tried June 2017 but we were deneid and ever since then, we haven't tried. I really want to try this year though we haven't tried any other country cos of the damaged passport and we have gotten a new passport last December. Please i want to know which step to take cos i don't want to be refused again. The incident still affects my daughter till date. Thanks in anticipation for your advice
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wilsub:
Hello guys, thanks to all the gurus in the house for the good work here, I want to apply for a b1/b2 visa for my grandma who is in her 80s and my cousin who is 21 to accompanying her, my sister is a US citizen and my mum has a resident permit.
What are the chances of my cousins getting the visa, she is a student and leaves with my granny.
What are the possible questions we should expect?
Thanks you.

I don't understand. You want your eighty something year old grandma to visit you Your cousins case is the issue here sha. They might feel she wants to run. My advice! They should be truthful that's all. No misrepresentation of facts.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Talisha2018:
Hello house, I'm a newbie here and I've read thru part the post though long so I'm unable to read thru all. I need candid advice on this forum please. 2016 i and my family (hubby,2kids) got a US visa, our POE was Florida and we went in thru New York. We were deported and our visa canceled and was asked to re-aplly if we want to re-enter the US. We tried June 2017 but we were deneid and ever since then, we haven't tried. I really want to try this year though we haven't tried any other country cos of the damaged passport and we have gotten a new passport last December. Please i want to know which step to take cos i don't want to be refused again. The incident still affects my daughter till date. Thanks in anticipation for your advice

Wow! That New York point of entry was a costly mistake cos that's where must Nigerians take off from to head to Canada. You can reapply with lots of prayers. Make sure you don't lie on the forms. They have all your data.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Amoj4682: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello people. Good day to you all. Please I am currently employed though still a trainee, i am married also. I want to apply for a US visa along with my child to attend my sibling's promotion ceremony organised by his company.
Please what are my chances. I have no recent travel history and i have a pending petition. I applied in 2013 and was denied. I was single then.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Talisha2018(f): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yes it was a very great mistake. Wow really, never knew. Thanks i appreciate.

quote author=flourishing247 post=76369789]

Wow! That New York point of entry was a costly mistake cos that's where must Nigerians take off from to head to Canada. You can reapply with lots of prayers. Make sure you don't lie on the forms. They have all your data. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please who has an idea when the next available date is for Lagos, thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Wilsub: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
flourishing247:

I don't understand. You want your eighty something year old grandma to visit you Your cousins case is the issue here sha. They might feel she wants to run. My advice! They should be truthful that's all. No misrepresentation of facts.
Does been eighty something means she can't visit her daughter and granddaughters?cos I don't understand the sad face you are putting up, and I don't understand the been truthful part.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amoj4682:
Hello people. Good day to you all. Please I am currently employed though still a trainee, i am married also. I want to apply for a US visa along with my child to attend my sibling's promotion ceremony organised by his company.
Please what are my chances. I have no recent travel history and i have a pending petition. I applied in 2013 and was denied. I was single then.

Will the event still take place if you don't attend? if yes is your answer better not waste your money applying because your reason for traveling to U.S is not strong enough, by the way how much do you earn?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Talisha2018:

I'm sorry to hear about what happened but I think you've not painted the full picture of what happened in New York, I see no big deal in entering through New York except you have no onward flight to Florida or maybe you have suspicious stuffs in your baggage, suspicious messages on your phones and probably you've posted a lot of info on SM that you have no plan to return to Nigeria before taking this trip.

I'm not sure you will get a U.S visa in a long while and I wondered why you never tried our countries like E.U, UK and Australia.

Please forget about U.S for now.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KaptainAfrika: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
I personally don't think this has to do with the Canadian exodus, as this happened in 2016.

1. There's no problem having a different POE than stated on the form and interview, so long as you have on you, onward tickets to the destination that you mentioned on your form and/or interview.

2. If you can recall, can you share the questions you were asked, and the answers given. Were you asked to sign a document indicating that you are willingly going back, than face forced deportation ?

3. How long were you all going to be in the US ?

4. Were you in possession of a return ticket ?

5. Were your phones checked ?

6. Were you pregnant at the time of the trip ?

Talisha2018:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
How much do you earn.... That question ehnnn

someone went for interview and doesn't earn but the trip is sponsored, they rejected the person.

How does how much u earn make u get to the US?

Most people dont even travel with their own money!

seyewest:

Will the event still take place if you don't attend? if yes is your answer better not waste your money applying because your reason for traveling to U.S is not strong enough, by the way how much do you earn?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wilsub:

Does been eighty something means she can't visit her daughter and granddaughters?cos I don't understand the sad face you are putting up, and I don't understand the been truthful part.
Not a sad face. I put question mark and it changed. The truthful part is priority when you go for interviews that's all I was trying to point out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Something Happened today,....

65 years old Medical Doctor.. doing well, has a hospital

2 kids doing medicine in the US...

one graduated and he sent for his father to come for graduation,

Dad has been almost everywhere around the world ... China, Europe, ASIA but USA like 10yrs ago, he had no reason to be there.

At the interview today he was rejected, Man got angry and shouted at the VO, "why are you rejecting me" I have all documents but you are not even checking for any he said!

VO(SHE) stood up from her chair and removed the mic, left the man standing there, i can bet you he almost felt like ......

Very very unfair, the other man said, "isnt this slavery" You have everything but you still shed tears to give yourself some form of happiness.

I was not there with him, didnt see it happen, but the way he explained it, even God will be unhappy!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:
How much do you earn.... That question ehnnn

someone went for interview and doesn't earn but the trip is sponsored, they rejected the person.

How does how much u earn make u get to the US?

Most people dont even travel with their own money!

You want to spend 6 months salary to travel to U.S for someones graduation (With your baby) and you're here telling me, how much you earn does not matter.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:

A client was in Tears ,

Dad has been almost everywhere around the world ... China, Europe, ASIA but USA like 10yrs ago, he had no reason to be there.

At the interview today he was rejected, Man got angry and shouted at the VO, "why are you rejecting me" I have all documents but you are not even checking for any he said!

VO(SHE) stood up from her chair and removed the mic, left the man standing there, i can bet you he almost felt like ......

Very very unfair, the other man said, "isnt this slavery" You have everything but you still shed tears to give yourself some form of happiness.

I was not there with him, didnt see it happen, but the way he explained it, even God will be unhappy!

Unhappy about what?
Happiness is relative.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
I will be sincere to you bra...

VOs "often" give rejections on Impulse , straight up sentiments!!!

Some rejections are not even worth a penny, Just mere perception.

Do you know what it takes to fill this forms and how much it cost for VISA? Sometimes the VO wont even ask you any question concerning anything about the form you filled and just go abstract... keeps your mind guessing.

A guy was given a white paper, he said thank you and was heading for the door when the VO ordered him back and she said she didn't see the shengen rejection at the end of the passport, and that was it , Rejected !!!

seyewest:

I'm sorry but you sound like you're new to this and surprised.... Visa is not anyone right, it's a privilege... that man you're worried about may have probably done something you may not even be aware of. ( I said may)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:
I will be sincere to you bra...

VOs "often" give rejections on Impulse , straight up sentiments!!!

Some rejections are not even worth a penny, Just mere perception.

Do you know what it takes to fill this forms and how much it cost for VISA? Sometimes the VO wont even ask you any question concerning anything about the form you filled and just go abstract... keeps your mind guessing.

A guy was given a white paper, he said thank you and was heading for the door when the VO ordered him back and she said she didn't see the shengen rejection at the end of the passport, and that was it , Rejected !!!

Maybe we should try to reduce the number of applicant, when they refuse Nigerians visa the next thing is ''How soon can I re-apply''

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
True, so many Nigerians Just apply , knowing fully well they can't get the Visa, thereby complicating other people's opp

seyewest:

Maybe we should try to reduce the number of applicant, when they refuse Nigerians visa the next thing is ''How soon can I re-apply''
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:

A client was in Tears ,

Lol!...Some people with their misuse of words.

How is refusing one visa slavery

We are all aware that granting a visa to any country is not a right but a privilege. undecided

And about the man having all those countries he visited in the past...how were you able to know that and maybe there might have been some things he might have done in the past that it's only the visa officers who have such information at hand.

Like I've said and will continue to say that with every visa rejections or approvals we read about or observe there is always two sides to every reason or cause.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:
True, so many Nigerians Just apply , knowing fully well they can't get the Visa, thereby complicating other people's opp

Exactly....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:

How is refusing one visa slavery?

We are all aware that granting a visa to any country is not a right but a privilege. undecided

And about the man having all those countries he visited in the past...how were you able to know that and maybe there might have been some things he might have done in the past that it's only the visa officers who have such information at hand.

Like I've said and will continue to say that with every visa rejections or approvals we read about or observe there is always two sides to every reason or cause.

Thank you jare.... You get mouth.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Arobee24: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello house I went for my interview today 9.05am
Me Gud morning
Vo Gud morning can I have ur passport
Vo why r u going to US
Me invited to a conference and to attend mid America truck show
Vo where in the US
Me I told her
Vo hw long r u going for
Me I told her
Vo have u travel before
Me yes I have been to Canada UK Dubai and US
Vo when did u travel to US
Me September 2015
Vo Where
Me NY
Vo for wht reason
Me I went to my shipping company to ship some car
Vo do u have bill of landing here with you
Me actually not but I have them
Vo ok but typing like two minutes and scan my documents pick one white paper write my name and circle one part that read provide bill of landing of any vehicles shipped to Nigeria from the United state of America or elsewhere
Me hw will I do that
Vo she said I should dhl it.

Pls house I have loads of bill of landing I need to know hw to go abt it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
I use to wonder why some of you think you know so much!

How about someone with over 4 rejections?
He/she also committed felony before they forgave him/her and gave them VISA?

65% of Approvals have been to the consulate at least Once!

Only 5% gets their Visa The very first time of application.

it is slavery when you die to get to another man's land, it is slavery of the highest form.

when this man reapplies and gets his Visa i will remind you.

People always sounding like some expert, when all they know is nothing.

Beautyaddy:

How is refusing one visa slavery

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:

it is slavery when you die to get to another man's land, it is slavery of the highest form.

No one is fighting you and as far as I know this thread has been around for more than 5 years, people come and go but the knowledge will remain, hopeful someone learn from it.
it's not by force you must visit U.S no be do or die and if you know the true meaning of slavery you won't compare it with denial at the embassy.
Good luck with him getting the visa, it add nothing to my life. This is a free forum but I tried to remove sentiment from whatever I post here.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
vibrant99:

SMH!...I now see that with all that you wrote up there you have chose to lack understanding of my post.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Beautyaddy:

SMH!...I now see that with all that you wrote up there you have chose to lack understanding of my post.

grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by barkays001: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello house, my friend went for an interview today but after the interview he was asked to send a bill of lading of cars he imported before from USA. He wasn't denied but his passport was returned to him. What is likely going to happen if he sends them the bill of lading? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
seyewest:

No one is fighting you and as far as I know this thread has been around for more than 5 years, people come and go but the knowledge will remain, hopeful someone learn from it.
it's not by force you must visit U.S no be do or die and if you know the true meaning of slavery you won't compare it with denial at the embassy.
Good luck with him getting the visa, it add nothing to my life. This is a free forum but I tried to remove sentiment from whatever I post here.

Lol!...I know of some people who've also applied for Nigeria visa have been denied too...we need to cry for them too because the Nigeria visa officers have enslaved them by denying them visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
barkays001:
Hello house, my friend went for an interview today but after the interview he was asked to send a bill of lading of cars he imported before from USA. He wasn't denied but his passport was returned to him. What is likely going to happen if he sends them the bill of lading? Thanks.

Is your friend @Arobee24

Nothing will happen, he will be re-invited for another interview I suppose from past experience.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vibrant99(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe i didn't see it your way, Rejection doesn't make anyone happy.

Going through the process of applying again, waiting for you turn to be interviewed , i don't think make anyone happy.

The word "slavery" was used by the next man who brought the "big Man".

i was touched cause no reason in the entire world does he deserve rejection, my pain!

I gave him some words of encouragement though, graduation is by September 2019, and he applied now, they may just want to make a little more money , allow some time and maybe reapply by July.

He Left for UK as i type just to cool off, He has 2 houses in Atlanta oooo, .... Very very funny rejection, never heard of this before.

Beautyaddy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.