Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1175751 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
seyewest:

I think it's possible... it's like an experimental kind of thing in which she will agree for her child to be the ''Guinea Pig'' sorry for using that word.
Not necessarily.

There are lots of NGO'S in USA who handpick patients for free healthcare from third world countries . Might not be too common in nigeria because of our reputation and image but very common in Ghana and Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Franca04: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good day everyone. I'm a fresher here. My daughter is graduating as most outstanding graduate student in the US and I want to attend the ceremony. what is the process and when is the earliest date I can get in Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
seyewest:

I think it's possible... it's like an experimental kind of thing in which she will agree for her child to be the ''Guinea Pig'' sorry for using that word.

Erhmmm, why are people so negative about this case which could be completely true?

Personally I feel we should also mind the kind of words we use in some cases because we do not know the kind of ailment the child is having or troubles this parent is passing or must have passed through.

Let's stop assuming and help anyway we can.

My question is, why do you guys think it's fake?

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Not necessarily.

There are lots of NGO'S in USA who handpick patients for free healthcare from third world countries . Might not be too common in nigeria because of our reputation and image but very common in Ghana and Kenya.

Correct!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by KeleDon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
pls house help needed can someone get a job with US visiting visa and how can one get a work permit with a resident permit. thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bracha: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Congratulations on your visa! Sorry to hear about your baby. In Jesus' Name, the Lord will open your womb again and you'll testify of His goodness! Amen!

Blackfinegirl:
I have been a silent follower.

let me drop my transcript here.

I applied via drop box to renew my usa visa and I stated I was going for medicals. 221g letter was sent to me and I rescheduled for interview. Unfortunately a week to my interview I had pre term labour at 6 months and they could not keep the baby since he was not up to 7 months. I reschedule my interview due to health reasons after delivery.

Today I went for my interview at Abuja consular.

VO: When last did you go the usa.
me: 2013

vo: how long did you stay?
me: 2 to 3 weeks

vo: for what ?
me: Christmas holiday

vo: who do you know?
me: my brother

vo: how did he get to usa:
me: visa lottery

vo: I can see you wanted to stay for three months, why?
me: so I explained how i lost my baby at 6 months just before the interview, so i rescheduled.

vo; what does you husband do, how much does he earn?
me: I answered her.

vo: what do you do?
me: answered

vo: I can see you earn ......
me; yes i do and my salary has been upgraded this month to......

vo: will you have a baby within the next two years?
me: yes of course.

vo: will use like to give birth in the us
me: yes, if doctor gives me the go ahead to travel, due to my history.

VO: What countries have you visited
me: Uk,France, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands ,Belgium, Uae, Gambia, Benin rep..etc

vo: okay, i will be giving you this visa,please pay all your bills and do not accept any discount. get your itemized bills and all the necessary receipts.
me: yes i will

me: I asked her if i needed to inform them when next I get pregnant, she said no, but i should declare it at the point of entry, and have enough funds to cover my treatment.

Thank you lord for this victory, and for doing something for me to wipe away my tears.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bracha: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
It's so wrong to use the word Guinea Pig. No, your apology doesn't make it okay. We're talking of a human being here, and a child at that! Smh!

seyewest:

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
ayenikunle:

Erhmmm, why are people so negative about this case which could be completely true?

Personally I feel we should also mind the kind of words we use in some cases because we do not know the kind of ailment the child is having or troubles this parent is passing or must have passed through.

Let's stop assuming and help anyway we can.

My question is, why do you guys think it's fake?

I never said it's fake, I know something like this existed and no one is negative, we're all here to learn and learning is not straightforward which you know.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abiolagenius: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
chloe00:
abiolagenius sorry about your refusal, get married , visit some other countries , you’ll be fine

Thanks ma.. Its not easy to deal with any form of rejection.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
seyewest:

I never said it's fake, I know something like this exist and no one is negative, we're all here to learn and learning is not straightforward which you know.

Lol, maybe I misread your body language.

OK Bro.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by teamgreat: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Well,we are ready to apply .I'm learning from the platform and getting ready for the interview and whatever the outcome turns out to be,I'll share. No hard feelings!
seyewest:

I never said it's fake, I know something like this existed and no one is negative, we're all here to learn and learning is not straightforward which you know.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
teamgreat:
Well,we are ready to apply .I'm learning from the platform and getting ready for the interview and whatever the outcome turns out to be,I'll share. No hard feelings!

This should encourage you to do more research and look for similar cases in case the Embassy want to dig deeper you will be in a good position to defend your application and also whatever the result you will know you've tried your best.
I wish you goodluck and please don't forget to share the result with us afterall we're all learning.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Vuitton007: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Blackfinegirl:

I applied via drop box to renew my usa visa and I stated I was going for medicals. 221g letter was sent to me and I rescheduled for interview. Unfortunately a week to my interview I had pre term labour at 6 months and they could not keep the baby since he was not up to 7 months. I reschedule my interview due to health reasons after delivery.

Today I went for my interview at Abuja consular.

VO: When last did you go the usa.
me: 2013

vo: how long did you stay?
me: 2 to 3 weeks

vo: for what ?
me: Christmas holiday

vo: who do you know?
me: my brother

vo: how did he get to usa:
me: visa lottery

vo: I can see you wanted to stay for three months, why?
me: so I explained how i lost my baby at 6 months just before the interview, so i rescheduled.

vo; what does you husband do, how much does he earn?
me: I answered her.

vo: what do you do?
me: answered

vo: I can see you earn ......
me; yes i do and my salary has been upgraded this month to......

vo: will you have a baby within the next two years?
me: yes of course.

vo: will use like to give birth in the us
me: yes, if doctor gives me the go ahead to travel, due to my history.

me: Uk,France, Spain, Luxembourg, Netherlands ,Belgium, Uae, Gambia, Benin rep..etc

vo: okay, i will be giving you this visa,please pay all your bills and do not accept any discount. get your itemized bills and all the necessary receipts.

me: I asked her if i needed to inform them when next I get pregnant, she said no, but i should declare it at the point of entry, and have enough funds to cover my treatment.

Thank you lord for this victory, and for doing something for me to wipe away my tears.

Speaking about telling the truth always.... it has paid off, welldone!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
abiolagenius:

Thanks ma.. Its not easy to deal with any form of rejection.
Sometimes they just want to test your patience, prior to getting the USA visa I was refused twice and I’ve been filling my form same pattern ever since the first refusal up until now and nothing has changed. I had a Uk visa way back before the USA visa and was never rejected by the Uk embassy and I had visited many other countries, so I realised they wanted to look for my trouble because the time I was granted I did nothing differently

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Golden2019: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good evening house, what are the available visa appointment dates as at today? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kuljiyke(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
please I am applying for USA visa, please I will need an experienced person to put me through how to arrange my document for the interview and what the visa officer will ask me, though I have applied in the year 2015 and was refused interview because of my barcode not tally, please house I need your advise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bracha:
It's so wrong to use the word Guinea Pig. No, your apology doesn't make it okay. We're talking of a human being here, and a child at that! Smh!

Apologies
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Diane17(f): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello House

Quick Question Please.

I applied to renew my Visa Oct last year and was given a 221g form. went online to book my appointment and date given was May this year. My issue my passport was to expire June this year so earlier this year i renewed and was issued a new one.

Do I have to advise the US embassy of this before my interview date and if yes how do I go about this, as application was made in my previous passport which has now been marked cancelled by Nigerian Immigration.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Franca04: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Franca04:
Good day everyone. I'm a fresher here. My daughter is graduating as most outstanding graduate student in the US and I want to attend the ceremony. what is the process and when is the earliest date I can get in Lagos
Please someone should help with this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by carnal: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
@Franca04,fill out ds160 form(you can goggle u. S visa application),please do it yourself,thereafter submit then you can go to any GT bank branch with your international passport and make payment for b1/b2 visa category if any challenge please come back with any questions
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DrStrangelove: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
My guess is that u go with both passports. They will advise u on what to do but I don't think it's something u Shud worry too much about.

Also pls how long did it take you to get an appointment after 221G? Was it immediately or after some days or after one week? Or do u think the dates appear in the appointment dialogue box batch by batch?

Thanks

Diane17:
Hello House

Quick Question Please.

I applied to renew my Visa Oct last year and was given a 221g form. went online to book my appointment and date given was May this year. My issue my passport was to expire June this year so earlier this year i renewed and was issued a new one.

Do I have to advise the US embassy of this before my interview date and if yes how do I go about this, as application was made in my previous passport which has now been marked cancelled by Nigerian Immigration.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
abiolagenius:
Went for my Interview this morning.. Abuja Embassy
Interview was slated for 7:30am got there 6am around 7am we went in did the Normal process..
By 8:40am i think i was called to window 9 for interview..

Here is my Transcript..

Passport please!
Handed it over to her
VO- why are you going to the united states?
Me- to attend my cousins graduation in Maryland.
VO- Are you Married or Single?
Me- Single
VO- where do you work?
Me- XYZ company
VO- Have you visited any country before and where?
Me- Yes .. UAE
VO- i'm sorry by US law you are not qualified for a Visa.

Didn't even want to ask further info or docs
Them been don decide am sef before the interview
Bcus the VO was not even paying attention to what i'm saying
The ones i saw before leaving them no give anybody except one old man nd him wife nd also one elderly woman
Them just dey bounce everybody so quickly.

sorry about your experience

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Franca04:
Please someone should help with this.

Hello Ma,
Go to GT bank and pay visa fee( you need to go with your international passport). Then Google us embassy Lagos. Fill up the DS160 form, the Instructions are pretty clear. I doubt if you can get a May date. I think Lagos is currently in June. Please fill the forms yourself. Also fill it truthfully. Print a copy when you are done to help you remember what you filled.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DebsMed: 2:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations, bittersweet cry. May your joy be full as God gives you double for your loss.

Blackfinegirl:

Today I went for my interview today at Abuja Consular

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jkzie(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2019
flourishing247:

Hello Ma,
Go to GT bank and pay visa fee( you need to go with your international passport). Then Google us embassy Lagos. Fill up the DS160 form, the Instructions are pretty clear. I doubt if you can get a May date. I think Lagos is currently in June. Please fill the forms yourself. Also fill it truthfully. Print a copy when you are done to help you remember what you filled.

In respect to Interview date, will the possible dates Of interview for each location be opt out simultaneously by the system for one to choose? or it only display the. dates of location chosen at the onset of application
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by flourishing247: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
jkzie:

In respect to Interview date, will the possible dates Of interview for each location be opt out simultaneously by the system for one to choose? or it only display the. dates of location chosen at the onset of application

Only dates for chosen location
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
the earliest date in Lagos now is Friday July 5th
jkzie:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by imthe1: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Hey fam
Weldone to everyone for the great works here.
A quick one pls, I have filled the DS160 forms and have scheduled appointment for me & DW. Just realised I made an error on DW’s DS160. I have filled a new one but I’m having difficulty updating her DS160 on the appointment portal. The ‘update profile’ tab on the portal only allows me to update my own DS160 no. Kindly assist on how to update dependant’s DS160 no.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
seyewest:

Congrats and your tears of sorrow will surely turn to tears of joy very soon... apart from the fact that you have a very good and lovely travel history, you did not hold anything back and you're upfront with your future plans.
Have a lovely delivery soon and please share the good news with us
wink

Thank you and amen to your prayers.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Bracha:
Congratulations on your visa! Sorry to hear about your baby. In Jesus' Name, the Lord will open your womb again and you'll testify of His goodness! Amen!

Thank you and amen to your prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.