Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! (23636 Views)

Some Laughable Sayings Peculiar To Occupation In Nigeria-joke / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) / Racist Old Woman In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
oyinda.:

you are actually trying to make an "argument" for your ridiculousness?

pls tell me why this west african mangabey monkey DOES NOT resemble the west african human below it.
[
[img]http://primatology.files./2008/05/conchita-white-naped-mangabey-1.jpg[/img]

it blows my mind as well. I thought morpheus was smarter than that!!!

Again you simply are missing the point entirely, my dear. There are several species of monkeys within Africa that do not necessarily resemble their human counter parts. However your point was that the Humans in the pictures are not representative of the Human populations in their localities.

I gave you an answer to that. YES! YES! YES! and a resounding YES! they do when comparing them to the monkeys depicted in my first post.

Your pics above do not say much only that there are a series of of monkeys in Africa that do not look like the populations of Humans in their locality

Stop fighting a loosing battle simply trying to come off as intellectual. It don't work for me babes.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
oyinda.:

because i don't find it funny?
besides, the fact that you had to put "now, i'm not racist but. . " in the title shows that u understand the flaw in the thread. it's not a joke plz stop it. your promoting rubbish. ppl will actually believe this stuff from reading the posts.

There is no flaw in the premise. Its an observation not a conclusion. A scientific Hypothesis and not a scientific fact.

The "racist quote" was used in anticipation of people like you who have light bulbs flash in their head and are sensitive about racial overtones in comparisons of humans to monkeys.

This thread was initially moved from the RACISM, TRIBALISM section. Someone thought it was obviously funny and moved it to the jokes section.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ oyinda
The below are "general" representations of people from certain localities of Africa. Suffice to say one can identify them simply by their general characteristics specific to their locality and to prove this I will not label their specific origins but most people will be able to identify their localites.

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
more Africans. Can you identify their localities?

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
What in the world??

What's this doing in the Jokes section?? Is someone trying to be funny? Because the topic certainly isn't. Well that's NL for you. Typical!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ morpheus

I helped you out with some of your homework:

The Emperor Tamarin (Saguinus imperator) is a tamarin allegedly named for its resemblance to the German emperor Wilhelm II. It lives in the southwest Amazon Basin, in east Peru, north Bolivia and in the west Brazilian states of Acre and Amazonas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Tamarin

na fear dey catch you? Or are you genuinely convinced non-whites are the ones of monkey origin. Even Darwin didnt make that distinction. He said all humans, not some, descended from monkeys.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by madlady(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
morpheus24:

more Africans. Can you identify their localities?

No I can't.

The lady's extremely beautiful, she's also very majestic.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

@ morpheus

I helped you out with some of your homework:
THe only thing wey make that monkey resemble oyinbo na the style of the bear bear. shave it off and then compare lol

tpia.:

na fear dey catch you? Or are you genuinely convinced non-whites are the ones of monkey origin. Even Darwin didnt make that distinction. He said all humans, not some, descended from monkeys.

According to the expansive theory of evolution (not darwin),  Human beings evolved from chimps and apes not MONKEYS!!!
I never made that assertion in the first place. this was a mere observation of PRIMATES.

If dem no get cold water drink for wey una dey, make una tell me lol,
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
madlady:

No I can't.

The lady's extremely beautiful, she's also very majestic.

e be like say dem lock you for house if you can't at least point to one locality of the pics.( when I say locality I mean region)
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
morpheus24:

THe only thing wey make that monkey resemble oyinbo na the style of the bear bear. shave it off and then compare lol

seriously, you should give it a rest, because this will get you nowhere.

So you can bend over backwards to prove your monkey photos resemble nonwhites, but as soon as you see a picture which looks white, you make up excuses. Why cant the same apply to your other pictures?

anyway, the monkey was named by people more learned than you, and yes, they were white. Seemingly less prejudiced than you as well.

According to the expansive theory of evolution (not darwin), Human beings evolved from chimps and apes not MONKEYS!!!
I never made that assertion in the first place. this was a mere observation of PRIMATES.

If dem no get cold water drink for wey una dey, make una tell me lol,

monkeys,apes, primates- stop splitting hairs.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
doing more homework for morpheus:

The word capuchin derives from a group of friars named the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, an offshoot from the Franciscans, who wear brown robes with large hoods covering their heads. When explorers reached the Americas in the 15th century they found small monkeys who resembled these monks and named them capuchins

[img]http://www.utexas.edu/cola/progs/plan2/_files/images/costa-rica/Archive/capuchin.jpg[/img]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capuchin_monkey
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

seriously, you should give it a rest, because this will get you nowhere.

So you can bend over backwards to prove your monkey photos resemble nonwhites, but as soon as you see a picture which looks white, you make up excuses. Why cant the same apply to your other pictures?

anyway, the monkey was named by people more learned than you, and yes, they were white. Seemingly less prejudiced than you as well.

So what bothers some of you is that I didn't include a picture of a white fellow Well here you go Tpia. Happy now!!

utterly ridiculous!!

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ what bothers some of us is your sudden metamorphosis from genuine observations to something else.

Dont take it personal.

This face has universal familiarity I'm sure:

likewise this fish's teeth are a perfect match to somebody's dentition:

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by madlady(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
morpheus24:

e be like say dem lock you for house if you can't at least point to one locality of the pics.( when I say locality I mean region)

I could make a guess at Sudan undecided,

I don't really believe in your theory undecided I think it's a coincidence.

By the way I do not know what "dem lock you for house" means, could it be madness cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

^^ what bothers some of us is your sudden metamorphosis from genuine observations to something else.

Dont take it personal.

On the contrary . There is nothing personal at all. It is quite the reverse if you ask me. Can you explain the something else cause again I can't comprehend your point. .You are loosing me here Tpia.

This whole MONKEY business is driving me quite BANANAS, if you ask me cause some of you are overly sensitive.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
madlady:

I suppose I could guess Sudan undecided,

I don't really believe[b] in your theory [/b] undecided I think it's a coincidence.

By the way I do not know what "dem lock you for house" means, could it be madness cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not required to believe anything at all my dear. If you postulate it is coincidence then by all means that is your fair opinion/viewpoint
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Morpheus: I have tried my best to refrain from commenting on this thread, but really I have had it! angry angry.
I am not sure why people cannot see your intentions for what they were. This was simply an observation of purely phenotypic similarities between the monkeys and the men. NOT A THEORY, NOT A PROVEN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!.
For all we know, it might be some element of the environment that has caused this. Also, we as humans are very susceptible to suggestion. Your brain will always try to make sense of something, and it tells the eyes what to see. All the big grammer aside, its was just something you noticed. Doesn't apply to entire populations or anything! AARRGH!!!!! I"m pissed! To add insult to injury, people are trying to look and sound smart off of it. Morph do not defend anything jare! I and a few others with a brain can see it for what it is; a lighthearted observation. The other dummies can just SHHHHHUUUUUUUT UP!!!

[size=14pt]It was meant to be funny! Look at it, have a good laugh and move on, and stop attacking the poster you effing stu-pid a-ss rat bas-tards!!!  angry
Get a life!
[/size]
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^^^ There! That was the rant of the day. grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
more like gutter display

this is meant to be funny, you useless beast of no home training grin

too desperate for a man- na so dem dey attract males for your habitat? grin

You must look like a howler monkey cos you sure as heck sound like one cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

more like gutter display

this is meant to be funny, you useless beast of no home training grin

too desperate for a man- na so dem dey attract males for your habitat? grin

You must look like a howler monkey cos you sure as heck sound like one cheesy

Tpia at it again.

This is not news.

However I am happy that SOME people have the brain to understand my intentions concerning what I posted instead of turning this into a BANANA REPUBLIC AFFAIR!!

OLORUN WA GBA WA O!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
Medlabgirl:

@Morpheus: I have tried my best to refrain from commenting on this thread, but really I have had it! angry angry.
I am not sure why people cannot see your intentions for what they were. This was simply an observation of purely phenotypic similarities between the monkeys and the men. NOT A THEORY, NOT A PROVEN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!.
For all we know, it might be some element of the environment that has caused this. Also, we as humans are very susceptible to suggestion. Your brain will always try to make sense of something, and it tells the eyes what to see. All the big grammer aside, its was just something you noticed. Doesn't apply to entire populations or anything! AARRGH!!!!! I"m pissed! To add insult to injury, people are trying to look and sound smart off of it. Morph do not defend anything jare! I and a few others with a brain can see it for what it is; a lighthearted observation. The other dummies can just SHHHHHUUUUUUUT UP!!!

[size=14pt]It was meant to be funny! Look at it, have a good laugh and move on, and stop attacking the poster you effing stu-pid a-ss rat bas-tards!!! angry
Get a life!
[/size]

THANK YOU O JARE MY SISTER,
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
morpheus24:

Tpia at it again.

This is not news.

However I am happy that SOME people have the brain to understand my intentions concerning what I posted instead of turning this into a BANANA REPUBLIC AFFAIR!!

OLORUN WA GBA WA O!

the fact which you dont want to grasp is:

your subject matter is more suitable for stormfront, which is a racist white nationalist site.

Why you continue to deny the obvious, is beyond most people here.

Seriously, I'm amazed by your stance on this matter. Are you Thor, Mpele or that other white fellow who used to post in travel section. As I recall, you were yelling for him to be shut down, yet see yourself now.

Get over your hurt feelings and see what you're actually doing.Ten thousand gutter posters wont help you here.

End of!!!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^^She reiterates: It was meant to be funny! Look at it, have a good laugh and move on, and stop attacking the poster you effing stu-pid a-ss rat bas-tards!!! 
Get a life!

You are either a racist overcompensating, or you're one of those 5'1" men(?) with inserts in their shoes and peanuts in the pants suffering from "Short Man Syndrome" and always insisting on being heard. Nothing for you. Abeg go collect your free govt money and go back to your flea ridden couch make we hear word. I must suffer and die for UK. Nonsense!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
Medlabgirl:

^^^^^She reiterates: It was meant to be funny! Look at it, have a good laugh and move on, and stop attacking the poster you effing stu-pid a-ss rat bas-tards!!! 
Get a life!

You are either a racist overcompensating, or you're one of those 5'1" men(?) with inserts in their shoes and peanuts in the pants suffering from "Short Man Syndrome" and always insisting on being heard. Nothing for you. Abeg go collect your free govt money and go back to your flea ridden couch make we hear word. I must suffer and die for UK. Nonsense!

Heheheh. I think I like you cheesy cheesy. I was just about to say that 80% of folks found the thread a bit of a joke, some (like me) took a scholastic view on the matter. I saw no racist angle to the OP not posting a "white face" along with a matching monkey face grin. Lol. ~Some pple are just poisonous posters going from thread to thread looking for who to criticise and attack tongue.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

the fact which you dont want to grasp is:

your subject matter is more suitable for stormfront, which is a racist white nationalist site.

Why you continue to deny the obvious, is beyond most people here.

Seriously, I'm amazed by your stance on this matter. Are you Thor, Mpele or that other white fellow who used to post in travel section. As I recall, you were yelling for him to be shut down, yet see yourself now.

Get over your hurt feelings and see what you're actually doing.Ten thousand gutter posters wont help you here.

End of!!!

At this junture I have nothing more edifying to say to you, if you can't constitute what is racist in your mind. You are simply blank in the head.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
maedan:

Heheheh. I think I like you cheesy cheesy.

Hey Maedan; right back atcha girlfriend. cheesy cheesy grin
maedan:

~Some pple are just poisonous posters going from thread to thread looking for who to criticise and attack tongue.
Concur sad

morpheus24:

At this juncture I have nothing more edifying to say to you, if you can't constitute what is racist in your mind. You are simply blank in the head.

GBAM!! grin grin grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2010
Medlabgirl:

Hey Maedan; right back atcha girlfriend. cheesy cheesy ;DConcur sad

GBAM!! grin grin grin

wink wink wink wink.

Enjoy your peace for now, babes grin grin grin. By tomorrow the sleeping dragon will awake and there will be hell to pay grin grin. Literally. LOL. But you sound like someone who can give as good as she gets wink wink.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Iyineda(m): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2010
This thread is becoming a sh!tfest. From bogus theories to rants and what not. Seriously. . .
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Ndipe(m): 1:47am On Apr 30, 2010
Racist, ignorant thread!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2010
Medlabgirl:

Get a life!

look, you ganja swigging monkey, quit getting your uptight knickers in a bunch over a freaking thread grin

If you need a boyfriend, go to dating section, open a thread and start crying there over your miserably lonely loser life, ok grin

oponu jati jati cheesy

desperado gutter rat of unknown and mystery lineage grin

idioto
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2010
@ morpheus

get with the program- stop arguing over this kind of glaring matter. You have no point and imo the thread should be deleted.

If a white person did the same you'd be the first to start shouting everywhere, like you did before.

And stop taking issues personally. You claim you're not racist (thread title), but you're making this kind of daft suggestion? Stormfront couldnt do it any better, and believe me I know this from personal experience since unlike you, some of us actually see all this rubbish in real life.

Dont know where the chip on your shoulder is coming from- you're the one making bogus claims about non-whites being similar to monkeys. Who is supposed to be offended here? You or the people you're castigating?

I used to think you had some element of sense. I was wrong!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 2:26am On Apr 30, 2010
maedan:

wink wink wink wink.

Enjoy your peace for now, babes grin grin grin. By tomorrow the sleeping dragon will awake and there will be hell to pay grin grin. Literally. LOL. But you sound like someone who can give as good as she gets wink wink.

grin grin grin Ha! Abeg look down oh Miss Maedan; The dragon could not sleep oh! Its past 2am his time, and the pepper wey I put im eye still dey dere! grin grin
Ha hahahaha; I no fit laff oh! I guess I hit the right spot. Don't mess with the Medlabgirl.

@ TPIA: you'd better go to bed, or else you'll wake up late, and you'll be last in line at unemployment, and the soup kitchens will be closed before you get there. Suffer Suffer. Ntoi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95