Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! (23621 Views)

Some Laughable Sayings Peculiar To Occupation In Nigeria-joke / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) / Racist Old Woman In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:52am On May 01, 2010
davidylan:

Actually its more likely you're one of those with the problem. This thread was made with the intention of being humorous. If you read the first 1-3 pages everyone kept it pretty light . . . well until those who think they "know better" chose to show up.

Yes we look like monkeys, it may interest you and other folks to note that 99% of our DNA is no different from that of a chimpanzee.

Like someone once said to me . . . smile . . . the world isnt as horrible as you make it out to be. Wow! One single line, blown out of proportion and everyone has a face contorted with anger.

the thread was okay until morpheus chose to derail it by his blatant distinction between whites, non-whites, and monkey phenomena.

Now, I dont expect you to agree with me or any point of view besides your own, but its very very daft to insist non-whites are the ones who resemble monkeys while whites do not because according to morpheus, no monkeys are found in Europe? And making up daft excuses when presented with evidence contrary to his claims?

Is it the Nigerian educational system which is being shown up here or a very deep sense of inadequacy and frightening self hatred.

Even assuming y'all are dating white women, most whites in serious inter- racial relationships would not engage in this kind of nauseating pseudo-science unless they are stark racists.

And even if you're black and agree you have more in common with monkeys than humans, must everyone agree with you?

@ madwoman: scram you foul beast grin Do I resemble a gutter monkey like you? grin

maedan:

As a child I could talk back a lot and would say something that would make my elder brother(s) see red shocked shocked. Oh boy, see thrashing, you'd think he was beating his mate. I think sometimes they forgot I wasn't a boy - but I was certainly beaten like one, so I know how you feel cheesy wink.

i dont blame him!!! Not even enough beatings by a mile, imo! You definitely need more, and you'll definitely get more from your SO, smartass grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 4:13am On May 01, 2010
@ morpheus

I find it extremely interesting that you still insist you're in the right.

Do you have a particular ulterior motive for wanting to push this so-called "hypothesis' of yours by all means and in the face of contradictory evidence.

yes, you say you only meant it as a joke, even though you took offence at the thread being moved to the jokes section.

Do you want to tell us what's going on now or we should wait for further verification  later, from other sources.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 5:03am On May 01, 2010
^^^^Thank God I am not a mad woman, so you are referring to your head. In fact the only one displaying signs of being mental is YOU. Any sane person that goes through your posts will know you have issues. Big ones. Go get yourself evaluated, and meanwhile stay off NL because it seems you have NO idea how to comport yourself on a public forum.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 5:07am On May 01, 2010
keep yapping to yourself!!! I know you enjoy listening to your wildebeest voice grin

Too bad your brother tried his best to make you a human being but it wasnt your destiny cheesy

na monkey you be grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 5:15am On May 01, 2010
tpia.:

keep yapping to yourself!!! I know you enjoy listening to your wildebeest voice grin

Too bad your brother tried his best to make you a human being but it wasnt your destiny cheesy

na monkey you be grin

It is your whole dragon family from which you were spawned that are certified monkeys. That's why you took so much offence to the topic. No wonder!! It would look racist to an actual monkey to be compared to a real human, I guess. No vex, eh. You can always do a protest for Monkey Rights, I'm sure your fellow family of monkeys will appreciate the effort.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2010
Very interesting topic indeed
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Iyineda(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2010
^^^
cnario:

Very interesting sh!tty topic indeed

Fixed.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:22pm On May 01, 2010
tpia.:

@ morpheus

I find it extremely interesting that you still insist you're in the right.

Do you have a particular ulterior motive for wanting to push this so-called "hypothesis' of yours by all means and in the face of contradictory evidence.

yes, you say you only meant it as a joke, even though you took offence at the thread being moved to the jokes section.

Do you want to tell us what's going on now or we should wait for further verification  later, from other sources.

Now  I know you really are S.T.U.P.I.D. I took no offence to this thread being movedto the jokes section as its intention was to be humorous at best nor have I tried to drive any "hypothesis" home . I have  not postulated anything having to do with whites or non whites in the entire thread. i was posed with a question once that asked why there no white people in the picture and I stated Monkeys did not populate europe so my observations did not reference them in particular. I  was trying to stay polite and have a civil discussion with you not knowing that your strategy is to go off on tangents bout subject matters I have not brought up

I will not particiapte in your usual childish tantum throwing with no relative substance.  Its like a grown up arguing with a six year old child Nomatter how hard you try the child needs more knowlegde to understand what you are talking about.

PS@ watch the insults fly
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2010
^^ make your point in a mature, not juvenile manner.

learn to face the fact that people have differing opinions than yours.

unless it bruises your ego to do so undecided
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 01, 2010
Men,i'm tired of readin these ladies? Scream insults to themselves.education shld really change some things.really! Someone has got to b mature.ar u sayin u cannot present papers at conferences witout yappin some1.
@ topic while i can't say if this thread started as a joke,i certainly laughed and now it's a big joke to me.i also learnt a few things dt i op ar not part of the joke.i certainly ain't sufferin 4rm low self esteem.u guys shld just chill. SOMEONE INSULT ME,PLEASE!!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2010
^^ is it by force to post?

only a fool enters a known battle zone when he knows he's not ready for war.

if you dont say anything others find insulting, then why would anyone insult you?

abeg all frustrated elements should waka pass!

if you know you're a frustrated element, then come attack me for mentioning your name.

shior
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2010
Yea.right.thank u very much.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 01, 2010
tpia.:

^^ is it by force to post?

only a fool enters a known battle zone when he knows he's not ready for war.

if you dont say anything others find insulting, then why would anyone insult you?

abeg all frustrated elements should waka pass!

if you know you're a frustrated element, then come attack me for mentioning your name.

shior
typical. LOL
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by ghettochyk(f): 2:31pm On May 02, 2010
[b]MORPHEUS said[/b]White people are the most recent human phenotypes and there are hardly any monkeys that evolved in Europe

so No pictures of Monkey wey resemble caucasian. sorry.

The closet are gibraltar monkeys,

"resemblance" also depends on how YOU wanna look at it. The association between blacks and monkeys, or other colored people and monkeys is probably subconsciously because of the obvious similarities in color. If most African monkeys didn't have dark fur, would people be quick to jump on the idea that black people came from monkeys? Or to make jokes or insults of calling a black person "monkey"?
Has anyone thought about what color monkeys would be if they were hairless or had minimal hair?
Now, between black Africans and white Europeans, who's actually more hairy like monkeys? The way I see it, white folks are more similar to monkeys. Unless you wanna compare their resemblance with bears.
Funny, a white man said the same thing. lol!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by jmoore(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2010
Damn evolution! the similarities is based on the climatic conditions that exist in those region.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by deoyel25(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2010
Buahahaha!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 1:10pm On May 03, 2010
ghettochyk:

"resemblance" also depends on how YOU wanna look at it. The association between blacks and monkeys, or other colored people and monkeys is probably subconsciously because of the obvious similarities in color. If most African monkeys didn't have dark fur, would people be quick to jump on the idea that black people came from monkeys? Or to make jokes or insults of calling a black person "monkey"?
Has anyone thought about what color monkeys would be if they were hairless or had minimal hair?
Now, between black Africans and white Europeans, who's actually more hairy like monkeys? The way I see it, white folks are more similar to monkeys. Unless you wanna compare their resemblance with bears.
Funny, a white man said the same thing. lol!

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by invalidcha: 2:47pm On May 03, 2010
We must not be ignorant , the Almighty God created everything and made man not monkey in his own Image.If you compare monkeys with man that means you are one of them that are possessed to go the laboratory and waste time experimenting jargon.Grow up young sci fiction lovers.

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 4:04pm On May 03, 2010
invalidcha:

We must not be ignorant , the Almighty God created everything and made man not monkey in his own Image.If you compare monkeys with man that means you are one of them that are possessed to go the laboratory and waste time experimenting jargon.Grow up young sci fiction lovers.

Still wondering how MAn and monkey pics have anything to do with God and creating man in any image.

And if monkeys look like men wonder what that says about God's image.?

Some of you really think its deragotory to compare a monkey and a man. Strange?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Ndipe(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2010
tpia.:

the thread was okay until morpheus chose to derail it by his blatant distinction between whites, non-whites, and monkey phenomena.

Now, I dont expect you to agree with me or any point of view besides your own, but its very very daft to insist non-whites are the ones who resemble monkeys while whites do not because according to morpheus, no monkeys are found in Europe? And making up daft excuses when presented with evidence contrary to his claims?

Is it the Nigerian educational system which is being shown up here or a very deep sense of inadequacy and frightening self hatred.

Even assuming y'all are dating white women, most whites in serious inter- racial relationships would not engage in this kind of nauseating pseudo-science unless they are stark racists.

And even if you're black and agree you have more in common with monkeys than humans, must everyone agree with you?

@ madwoman: scram you foul beast grin Do I resemble a gutter monkey like you? grin

i dont blame him!!! Not even enough beatings by a mile, imo! You definitely need more, and you'll definitely get more from your SO, smartass grin

Wasnt ok in the first place. And Davidylan claiming that primates look like blacks,is just shocking. Doesnt he know that God created man in His Image? And these same ignorant comparisons always given evolutionists fuel to insist that their theiries of evolution are sacrosanct.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 10:15pm On May 03, 2010
Ndipe:

Wasnt ok in the first place. And Davidylan claiming that primates look like blacks,is just shocking. Doesnt he know that God created man in His Image? And these same ignorant comparisons always given evolutionists fuel to insist that their theiries of evolution are sacrosanct.

Shocking for you to attack Davidlylan who is a stunch defender of Xtianity.

Goes to show how much you know about anything?

Again, I still can't figure out what is wrong in comparing a monkey to a human? Do you?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Ndipe(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2010
morpheus24:

Goes to show how much you know about aProv. 28:23). nything?
?

Again, I still can't figure out what is wrong in comparing a monkey to a human? Do you?

Why is it shocking? In my opinion, the guy made a mistake, so, it's irrelevant if he is a defender of Christianity or not, still needs to be called out. Read Proverbs 28:23
Sorry, there is no basis of comparison, neither will I buy the absurd 'theory' that man is an advanced animal.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 5:59am On May 04, 2010
morpheus24:

Goes to show how much you know about anything?

what does davidylan's stand on Christianity or any other thing have to do with your personal compass? What's shocking there?

If you cant figure out what's wrong with comparing monkeys to non-white humans, then start a similar thread on stormfront.org [assuming they're not the ones who sent you] and log the replies.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 2:09pm On May 04, 2010
tpia.:

what does davidylan's stand on Christianity or any other thing have to do with your personal compass? What's shocking there?

If you cant figure out what's wrong with comparing monkeys to non-white humans, then start a similar thread on stormfront.org [assuming they're not the ones who sent you] and log the replies.

If I didn't introduce you to teh Website would you even have an idea of how to spell STORM talk less FRONT,

I must have missed that day in class, can you tell me what is wrong again with comparing a monkey to a Human?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2010
^^let me get this straight.

you're saying you introduced me to the stormfront website.

may i ask how you arrived at that conclusion?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 2:35pm On May 04, 2010
tpia.:

^^let me get this straight.

you're saying you introduced me to the stormfront website.

may i ask how you arrived at that conclusion?

You most likely came across the name on one of my posts since you follow me around like a sheep.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2010
^^still trying to figure out if you're serious or i'm misreading you.

In a 2001 USA Today article, journalist Tara McKelvey called Stormfront "the most visited white supremacist site on the net"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by jokingmary(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2010
interesting
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by parislomo(f): 12:26pm On May 05, 2010
wow!! Makes a nice read cool
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by ghettochyk(f): 6:54am On May 18, 2010
Ndipe:

and that'sda point I was try to make in my post, but morpheus seems to not understand the simple English written in that post. It's a wonder how u managed to highlight the point of the post and still not get it.
whatever for real.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by binhozie(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2010
George Bush Looks like a monkey

Gareth Bale Looks like a monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56