Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! (23652 Views)

Some Laughable Sayings Peculiar To Occupation In Nigeria-joke / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) / Racist Old Woman In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by OAM4J: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
interesting! cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by ifele(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
Morpheus why didnt you show any white people and monkeys that look like them. What are you trying to prove. Morpheus I think yur racist.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by bisiaet: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
I no fit laugh abeg!!!!!!!!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by fizzybaba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
insightful thread

deserves front page
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Kelvinj(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
lmao, i love this thread. i clearly see the resemblance
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by usbcable(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
Naaaah,
although a funny observation but, evolution never said man evovled from monkeys in various regions of the world.
if so where did the north-american indians(original settlers of U.S.A) evolve from or which monkey specie did the caucasoid evolve from.

hilarious still. grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Ournaija: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2010
How come it`s only the wowo (ugly) people that look like their territorial monkeys? Make a comparison with the cute people make we see.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by sayso: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2010
This is very funny
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hey , who changed the title of this thread?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
Actually i think man is evolutionally closer to the chimpanzees and gorillas not monkeys.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2010
usbcable:

Naaaah,
although a funny observation but, evolution never said man evovled from monkeys in various regions of the world.
if so where did the north-american indians(original settlers of U.S.A) evolve from or which monkey specie did the caucasoid evolve from.

hilarious still. grin

Neither does the observation come to that conclusion. What it does identify is the resemblance in phenotypical attributes to related species in the same clilmatic regions.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
ifele:

Morpheus why didnt you show any white people and monkeys that look like them. What are you trying to prove. Morpheus I think yur racist.
White people are the most recent human phenotypes and there are hardly any monkeys that evolved in Europe

so No pictures of Monkey wey resemble caucasian. sorry.

The closet are gibraltar monkeys,
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by usbcable(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2010
morpheus24:

Neither does the observation come to that conclusion. What it does identify is the resemblance in phenotypical attributes to related species in the same clilmatic regions.
morpheus24:

White people are the most recent human phenotypes and there are hardly any monkeys that evolved in Europe

so No pictures of Monkey wey resemble caucasian. sorry.

The closet are gibraltar monkeys,
hence what pattern of the evolutiontheory are you postulating; Morpheus theory 2010

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
usbcable:

hence what pattern of the evolutiontheory are you postulating; Morpheus theory 2010

Phenotypical region specific attributes in primate species
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Ben13: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
hehehe. . . cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Kzea: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2010
the person that raise this issue is very right.but the west african man will surely be yourself .am i right tooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesygrin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by SLIGHT(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2010
i dont believe the 'evolution' theory humans species have markedly diff features let alone humans and apes,let us give credence to God who created them differently but similar in some aspects. Gracias
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by SLIGHT(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
i dont believe the 'evolution' theory humans species have markedly diff features let alone humans and apes,let us give credence to God who created them differently but similar in some aspects. Gracias
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Smi1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
FuQing hilarious !!!!!!!  grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by canuck(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
Goes to show that we (Nigerians) have a quirky sense of humor, and we LOVE it! We rarely take offence at personal jokes. (This thread is one big joke!)

Rev. Al Sharpton & his gang would have bombarded the poster with lawsuits, protests, rallies, media assault, etc, so long as poster is not black! cheesy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2010
SLIGHT:

Yeah, its just a coincidence that the darkest people come from all regions in the world where the sun is the hottest.

by the way the thread shows facial relationships with monkeys and humans and does not say Human beings are monkeys,

Take a chill pill. ssssshhh!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
canuck:

Goes to show that we (Nigerians) have a quirky sense of humor, and we LOVE it! We rarely take offence at personal jokes. (This thread is one big joke!)

Rev. Al Sharpton & his gang would have bombarded the poster with lawsuits, protests, rallies, media assault, etc, so long as poster is not black! cheesy

Why does everyone relate monkeys with black people. the pictures depict different peoples.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Rastamann: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
Does this imply that man evolved through monkeys? What about Nigerian Monkey and Nigerian man. Why all na man monkey what about woman monkey?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by obinna5000(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
We're nothing but mammals. cheesy grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
Nice one, but @ morpheus24 do you actually want us to believe you came up with this yourself tongue?? Anyways, I may not be a scientist but the resemblance has nothing to do with evolution. It may arise due to climate, environment etc and so living entities that dwell within the same region may tend to share some like features. But I'm sure these are mere speculations that can never be scientifically proven wink.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by ibabalol: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
LoL those monkeys are more handsome than the men
but realistically speaking though, the fact that men and
monkeys look alike doesn't mean that one is ancestral
to the other.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
maedan:

Nice one, but @ morpheus24 do you actually want us to believe you came up with this yourself tongue?? Anyways, I may not be a scientist but the resemblance has nothing to do with evolution. It may arise due to climate, environment etc and so living entities that dwell within the same region may tend to share some like features. But I'm sure these are mere speculations that can never be scientifically proven wink.

I actually got startled by the observation when looking up some information on primates in general so for your information its an original thought.

Adaptation is a component of the theory of evolution so in essence if you mention climate changelings, diet and enviroment then you are implying evolution, but lets not get too technical so some people don't miscontrue and insinuate that I am saying[b] humans evolved from monkeys. [/b]
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by obums(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2010
I dnt really believe in all this revolutional stuffs,they may look alike thou,but they dont hav any relationship what so ever.Very funny anyway grin grin grin cool tongue
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
morpheus24:

I actually got startled by the observation when looking up some information on primates in general so for your information its an original thought.

Adaptation is a component of the theory of evolution so in essence if you mention climate changelings, diet and enviroment then you are implying evolution, but lets not get too technical so some people don't miscontrue and insinuate that I am saying[b] humans evolved from monkeys. [/b]

My apologies. If you did discover this through your own studies, then kudos. You should publish a paper/essay on this, some of your academic peers/seniors might find it interesting smiley.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
morpheus24:

Yeah, its just a coincidence that the darkest people come from all regions in the world where the sun is the hottest.

so how do you explain eskimos and India?

so No pictures of Monkey wey resemble caucasian

not quite true. All you did was post pictures of a human next to a monkey. Suggestion did the rest.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by phreakabit(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2010
Dude have a lil respect for the elderly, getting them involved in things like this is totally uncool, You should have at least used OBJ's face instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos