Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (39123 Views)

The Homily Of Most Rev Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo At The Funeral Mass If The Vict / We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by ihatesycophant(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Luckianti:
Everyone has a right like the bishop said. Let the brown roof republicans listen to thier bishop and start christianization agenda instead of masturbating all over the e-space about Biafra and IPOB...
The last time I checked the larger population of people that have complained about Islamisation of the country is the IPOB and the minority Igbos. Their grouse has been Islam, Muslim north, Muslim south west, Hausa-Fulani and many uncouth words. The last time I also checked the Igbo in this nation has the largest Christian and Catholic body but what have they done to Christianise the nation. All they do is to blame their opponents unjustly and enrich themselves when given opportunity to mount leadership where they can effect change. After all the salient points the Bishop raised your kind still find pleasure to abuse your imaginary enemies and refused to face the truth. You guys will continue crying and the Muslim body will continue doing what would make their religion Islam relevant. While Christians are building schools and churches for personal gains, Muslims are building Banks, schools and mosques for peoples gain while you and your ilks continue crying on top roof without significant blueprint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2017
olasaad:

"interest free loan and all that" can you mentioned the rest pls. See how many times have you seen Muslims preaching to non Muslims to accept Islam. Is it not you people that went around and preach ur religion to non christians distributing leaflets and other christians materials. I remember when I was in secondary school, they usually distributes bible to students every year, and my school is even Islamic school.

If you have christian as friends, the only thing he/she wants from you is to drag you to church and a Muslim will never do that. Let me just stop here
they does that every day, if u don't like what Christians are doing, why did Muslims start going to service on Sundays, even night vigil,,very soon they will start speaking in tongues.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2017
’v[i]e always shared the view of one of our leaders, John Cardinal Onaiyekan. I believe that Muslims have an Islamisation agenda, and they have a right to have it. Do Christians have a Christianisation agenda? Yes, I hope so and we have a right to have it. The Muslims are pursuing an agenda; why are we not pursuing ours? Nigeria, for many many years, let’s be honest, had a larger number of Christians in power, in the past, than Muslims. What we should be doing is a mea culpa, that we failed when we should have worked, and that even now, instead of trying to catch up on our lapses, we’re busy pointing fingers. It’s part of Islam to Islamise; is it not part of our own programme too to evangelise? How much of it are we doing? The education curriculum, which caused so much row recently, was approved when a Christian was chair of the body. Why don’t we turn, first of all, to the – so to speak – ‘terrorists’ within our own clan, who are not allowing the church to breathe and move, before going out to ‘fight?’ Till today, Christians are still not an insignificant population in Nigeria. The next question to ask is: what kind of Christians? A large part of Christians today are Christians in name, who pursue power, position, privileges. That’s not Christianity. And that’s where I come to the issue of the prosperity gospel. We have not yet done research on how much damage prosperity gospel has done to the psyche of Christianity in our country. Prosperity gospel provides cheap solutions to complex realities of life and so many people have heard it, so often, that they begin to believe it; that it is actually possible to have cancer and pray it away, when doctors are actually available; that it is possible to fail exams, and still become the director of a bank, if you pray enough. People believe that in Nigeria.
[/i]

The Priest Makes A Lot Of Sense. A lot of Sense.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by olasaad(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
they does that every day, if u don't like what Christians are doing, why did Muslims start going to service on Sundays, even night vigil,,very soon they will start speaking in tongues.

I don't understand. In church or mosque
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by kizyalex10(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:
Lol I totally take an exception to his attack on pentecostals. I have always tried to restrain myself when Catholic bishops in Naija talk so we do not muddy the name of God in public.

How can the catholic church with about 170 billion USD in annual spending and also wealthier than the top 3 corporations in d world put together be accusing Pentecostals of prosperity gospel.

Is it offering, the catholic church collects. I guess they collect tithe too. There own schools are also expensive. Infact Loyola Jesuit Tuition is about thrice of Covenant's own. So lets not be hypocritic here. Don't try to validate your own church by invalidating others.

Also I am pretty sure the likes of catholic, Anglican etc even passes more offering envelopes than the the so called pentecostals in one service. I lived as an orthodox christian for close to 20 years and I know that the number of offering envelopes passed in some services far outnumber what the likes of Living Faith do.

**for those asking about my source for catholic wealth you can check this links
https://douglasbeaumont.com/2015/07/13/catholic-wealth-and-spending/amp/

http://www.economist.com/node/21560536
lol even ur argument is biased.catholic have only one offering,a second collection only comes in when there is a need or project to be carried out.also u re reading out of contest.he is talking abt preaching about prosperity without admonishing for work to be done to achieve that,most penticostals except few who re actually called by God re the one who preach abt hard work nd dedication to the cause of salvation,most other churches preaches laziness,some pray for credit to enter ur phone,u will get miraculous phone call for a job u didn't apply.bla. Bla bla.d avoid d reality of life.that when u work hard nd pray to God,he will bless d work of ur hand(cos faith without work is dead) nd cause favour to follow.when u re sick,u go to hospital nd take medication nd then leave d rest for God but u see these pentecostal pastor wants to defy the essence of hard work nd the presence of a doctor when it's obvious we need them @ one point.as for business centres,even a bishop don't live a flamboyant life most pastors live.even pope.they drive a simple car,same with pope,when they retire,they retire quietly to their quatres nd peacefully hand over power.unlike most other pentecostal.is only catholic nd maybe deeper life Anglican also see church from d othordox way.preach salvation nd be blunt.catholic of owerri diocese rejected a money from d governor who came to donate nd asked him to go nd pay d workers nd pensioneers who he is owing.he left angrily.which pastor can do it.in as much as penticostals won't see reasons with what he said doesn't mean he didn't make a point.everyday miracle crusade,church,yet we re the 3rd most corrupt nation in d world,then who re these corrupt people.dont say it's d. Politicians alone.most office holder wants to use his office to exploit people, get rich quick nd maybe pay ur tithe.like bribing God.for u to exploit people to get money,d church don't need that money cos the cry of the people u exploited will make dat donation a curse to u nt blessing,no pastor will preach it like that nd be blunt.jst bring d money no matter hw.they even go to the extent of the amount u bring will determine d amount of blessings u recieve.u hear a case that dey will say,the lord wants to bless 20 people here,if u believe u re among the 20,step out with d seed of faith of 20,000k,so if u don't have 20,000,the blessings of God is nt for u.forgetting about the widows might in d bible,is no more about who is dedicated to the word of God nd who does his will,repentance.catholic is a class. No matter hw much effort u try to bring them down

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by tintall(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Exactly! That is why it is clearly stated that there is no compulsion in Islam. Any claimed muslim trying to islamize anyone against the person's will obviously doen't understand the teachings of islam.

Talk2david1:
Everyone has the right to whatever religion they want to belong to. No one should force a religion on anyone.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by sKy007: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Just look at yourself
The central message of the Bishop is that Christians are not united in approach and you are here confirming the bickering

Statsocial:
Lol I totally take an exception to his attack on pentecostals. I have always tried to restrain myself when Catholic bishops in Naija talk so we do not muddy the name of God in public.

How can the catholic church with about 170 billion USD in annual spending and also wealthier than the top 3 corporations in d world put together be accusing Pentecostals of prosperity gospel.

The US treasury department recently pressured JP Morgan to shut Catholic church accounts, what about the number of cases of financial misappropriation by catholic bishops. A catholic bishop is currently under investigation in Australia for for financial discrepancies.

Is it offering, the catholic church collects. I guess they collect tithe too. There own schools are also expensive. Infact Loyola Jesuit Tuition is about thrice of Covenant's own. So lets not be hypocritic here. Don't try to validate your own church by invalidating others.

Also I am pretty sure the likes of catholic, Anglican etc even passes more offering envelopes than the the so called pentecostals in one service. I lived as an orthodox christian for close to 20 years and I know that the number of offering envelopes passed in some services far outnumber what the likes of Living Faith do.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by mavinc4u(f): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2017
kizyalex10:
lol even ur argument is biased.catholic have only one offering,a second collection only comes in when there is a need or project to be carried out.also u re reading out of contest.he is talking abt preaching about prosperity without admonishing for work to be done to achieve that,most penticostals except few who re actually called by God re the one who preach abt hard work nd dedication to the cause of salvation,most other churches preaches laziness,some pray for credit to enter ur phone,u will get miraculous phone call for a job u didn't apply.bla. Bla bla.d avoid d reality of life.that when u work hard nd pray to God,he will bless d work of ur hand(cos faith without work is dead) nd cause favour to follow.when u re sick,u go to hospital nd take medication nd then leave d rest for God but u see these pentecostal pastor wants to defy the essence of hard work nd the presence of a doctor when it's obvious we need them @ one point.as for business centres,even a bishop don't live a flamboyant life most pastors live.even pope.they drive a simple car,same with pope,when they retire,they retire quietly to their quatres nd peacefully hand over power.unlike most other pentecostal.is only catholic nd maybe deeper life Anglican also see church from d othordox way.preach salvation nd be blunt.catholic of owerri diocese rejected a money from d governor who came to donate nd asked him to go nd pay d workers nd pensioneers who he is owing.he left angrily.which pastor can do it.in as much as penticostals won't see reasons with what he said doesn't mean he didn't make a point.everyday miracle crusade,church,yet we re the 3rd most corrupt nation in d world,then who re these corrupt people.dont say it's d. Politicians alone.most office holder wants to use his office to exploit people, get rich quick nd maybe pay ur tithe.like bribing God.for u to exploit people to get money,d church don't need that money cos the cry of the people u exploited will make dat donation a curse to u nt blessing,no pastor will preach it like that nd be blunt.jst bring d money no matter hw.they even go to the extent of the amount u bring will determine d amount of blessings u recieve.u hear a case that dey will say,the lord wants to bless 20 people here,if u believe u re among the 20,step out with d seed of faith of 20,000k,so if u don't have 20,000,the blessings of God is nt for u.forgetting about the widows might in d bible,is no more about who is dedicated to the word of God nd who does his will,repentance.catholic is a class. No matter hw much effort u try to bring them down

Don't mind him. They are the type that read Bible upside down which is the problem some Christians are facing today.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by einsteino(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:

Nowhere did I imply that the Catholic church isn't of relevance to society nor did I say that the budget is self serving. But my point is this, only a church that is deeply prosperous would have a budget as such so why are they Criticizing the Pentecostals exactly

Sir, I think the prosperity here isnt about that of a church, it is about prosperity theology. if i understood the bishop, he isnt saying offerings are bad, what he frowns at is hawking prosperity ie decieving people that tithes and offering are bribes which brings blessings and solves any problem. which data has shown to be nothing more than a spiritual bet9ja. Many of us are fustrated with the gullibilty most christains exhume, we experience it while having the most basic conversation on just about anything. often times the "if you believe it, it is yours" glaringly trumps their better judgement and leaves them taking emotional stand on everything.

however, I think the problem isnt pentecostalism, rather it is the entire nigerian version of christainity(our catholiscism & pentecostalism). if you visit a church in europe(not a nigerian owned church) you would be shocked to your spine and wonder if its the same christainity. Even their pentecostal churches would leave Nigerian catholic churches looking like a big fraud!
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by mceze(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
don't mind the so called bishop,,he opened his mouth to vomit rubbish, they are just jealous of Pentecostal pastors. Pentecostal is unstopable
Jealous of criminals? Those pentecostal rascals are nothing but criminals and con artist!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2017
olasaad:

I don't understand. In church or mosque
are u saying u dont know what am talking about ? This days Muslims rent canopy on Sundays to organize teachings and prayers by the road side,,,only few of them goes to mosque on Fridays. It is only in the north they don't do such
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Afamed: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
Even your grammar needs to also go to service on Sunday too.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Afamed:

Even your grammar needs to also go to service on Sunday too.
just like your people does.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by olasaad(f): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
are u saying u dont know what am talking about ? This days Muslims rent canopy on Sundays to organize teachings and prayers by the road side,,,only few of them goes to mosque on Fridays. It is only in the north they don't do such

But do they call non members to join them. See I'm a Muslim and have never attend such gathering and nobody has ever invited me, being a Muslim to attend talk less of calling non Muslims to join. Which means they only focus on their members.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Menzy86(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2017
PaddyX:

The Catholic Church has a population of roughly half a billion people. If
you divide the amount you mentioned by the number of people, you will see that the amount per person is very small compared to winners church which has a similar amount but less than 5 million worshippers
Did your source also tell you how many jets the Pope owns?
The catholic church has over 1 billion adherents. Infact the population of catholics alone almost cancels out the population of islam world wide. Also, the population of catholics world wide is more than all other christian denominations combined.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
olasaad:

But do they call non members to join them. See I'm a Muslim and have never attend such gathering and nobody has ever invited me, being a Muslim to attend talk less of calling non Muslims to join. Which means they only focus on their members.
thank God u knows what am talking about . It is not a sin to attend such gathering. So do not condemn them.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Afamed: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
just like your people does.
Are you not ashamed of this your grammatical blunders here and there. Pay more attention on your usage of English words instead of being a religious e -warrior.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by olasaad(f): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
thank God u knows what am talking about . It is not a sin to attend such gathering. So do not condemn them.

I'm not condemning them at least they have their reason which is genuine to them.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Kendrick80(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2017
NP-coffin of head of state by fela
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:

I don't think you understand his submissions. He did not mention offerings or spendings, he only talk about the message from churches. I think he is right about that. We have too much bogus claims and wanton laziness these days from the church. Besides no one can lay claim to those monies in the Catholic church as opposed to what obtain in the Pentecostals. The Pope still uses public flight even when sitting on suchsuch ststupendous wealth while your covenant bishop is cruising on four private jets with his name splashed over several choices properties all over the world, who is fooling who. Why do we find it so difficult to see truth as it is,? Is it not funny to you that Nigeria with such number of fire branded pastots is still backward? Most probably because the prosperity message is for the pocket of the few LORDS while someone like you who I guess is learned keep shaming intelligence because you can not use your education as it suppose to. Do you ask yourself why the so called seed sowers and tithe payers not among the ten top rich men in Nigeria except some seed receivers? What is wrong with us Nigeria? I am so ashamed that we are so illiterate as graduates. The other time buhari told us he would make $1 equals N1 and pay 5k to unemployed graduwtes, we have several PH.D holders with numberless first class and masters graduates in economics yet no one could ask him how? He was invited to a national debate he refuses to come and defend his submission yet we voted him in now we are all crying and mud slinging. That is how we take everything in Nigeri, sentiments and selfishness. If the western world with less Churches are better off and we keep shouting here in the cocoons that we are serving a rich Gid , does that not call for the examination or such " God" or our damn skull? Man! Please I am not pleased here mostly because you could not take him on on the issues he raised but instead diverted to an entirely different issue. That shows how "educated" you are. That shows how much you understand English language, its lexis, grammar and comprehension. I am most certain you are a first class graduate probably a masters d egree holder yet see how you flopped. I am completely disheartened

1 Like

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Afamed:

Are you not ashamed of this your grammatical blunders here and there. Pay more attention on your usage of English words instead of being a religious e -warrior.
u that studied in UK bur still wallowing in abject poverty
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2017
paulynpen:

I don't think you understand his submissions. He did not mention offerings or spendings, he only talk about the message from churches. I think he is right about that. We have too much bogus claims and wanton laziness these days from the church. Besides no one can lay claim to those monies in the Catholic church as opposed to what obtain in the Pentecostals. The Pope still uses public flight even when sitting on suchsuch ststupendous wealth while your covenant bishop is cruising on four private jets with his name splashed over several choices properties all over the world, who is fooling who. Why do we find it so difficult to see truth as it is,? Is it not funny to you that Nigeria with such number of fire branded pastots is still backward? Most probably because the prosperity message is for the pocket of the few LORDS while someone like you who I guess is learned keep shaming intelligence because you can not use your education as it suppose to. Do you ask yourself why the so called seed sowers and tithe payers not among the ten top rich men in Nigeria except some seed receivers? What is wrong with us Nigeria? I am so ashamed that we are so illiterate as graduates. The other time buhari told us he would make $1 equals N1 and pay 5k to unemployed graduwtes, we have several PH.D holders with numberless first class and masters graduates in economics yet no one could ask him how? He was invited to a national debate he refuses to come and defend his submission yet we voted him in now we are all crying and mud slinging. That is how we take everything in Nigeri, sentiments and selfishness. If the western world with less Churches are better off and we keep shouting here in the cocoons that we are serving a rich Gid , does that not call for the examination or such " God" or our damn skull? Man! Please I am not pleased here mostly because you could not take him on on the issues he raised but instead diverted to an entirely different issue. That shows how "educated" you are. That shows how much you understand English language, its lexis, grammar and comprehension. I am most certain you are a first class graduate probably a masters d egree holder yet see how you flopped. I am completely disheartened

U spoke well my brother, we just have to sit up nd dedicate ourselves more to God
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Afamed: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:
u that studied in UK bur still wallowing in abject poverty
Next time, kindly pay more attention on your grammar before showing your religious prowess on Nairaland.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2017
olasaad:

I'm not condemning them at least they have their reason which is genuine to them.
It is a sin my dear. It is an affront on God. He has given you the privilege to come to His on a father and son basis you say no and submit yourselves to pastor s who milk you dry. Have ever consider John 1:4- end. it stated in one of the verses that men chooses to remain in darkness even when there was light. He said that Is the real condemnation. This simply explain why you are poor and broke often even when you pay your tithes and offering s religiously. How much is God receiving from this business. For the records I am a Christian but we must speak against what is not right
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Afamed:

Are you not ashamed of this your grammatical blunders here and there. [b]Pay more attention on your [/b]usage of English words instead of being a religious e -warrior.
What about the bolded
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Afamed:

Next time, kindly pay more attention on your grammar before showing your religious prowess on Nairaland.
I will not show attention on any grammar,,I will prefer to show more attention on your mother's pussy
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by olasaad(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
paulynpen:

It is a sin my dear. It is an affront on God. He has given you the privilege to come to His on a father and son basis you say no and submit yourselves to pastor s who milk you dry. Have ever consider John 1:4- end. it stated in one of the verses that men chooses to remain in darkness even when there was light. He said that Is the real condemnation. This simply explain why you are poor and broke often even when you pay your tithes and offering s religiously. How much is God receiving from this business. For the records I am a Christian but we must speak against what is not right

Thankyou but I'm a Muslim a genuine one and I'm going to die as a Muslim nothing can change that. Your choice is Christianity and so be it. good morning and have a great day
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by SmartyPants(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:

The US treasury department recently pressured JP Morgan to shut Catholic church accounts, what about the number of cases of financial misappropriation by catholic bishops. A catholic bishop is currently under investigation in Australia for for financial discrepancies.

Nigerians like you are the problem we have today! It is almost as if you deliberately refused to understand what the man said just so you could have an us vs them moment. All that you posted here has nothing to do with what the man said! Can show me where he criticized pentecostostals?

What he said was that the prosperity gospel makes Nigerians believe they can get rich without doing the necessary hard work. What does that have to go with whether or not this church or that church collects offerings and tithes?

Do you have a comprehension problem??
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2017
ihatesycophant:

The last time I checked the larger population of people that have complained about Islamisation of the country is the IPOB and the minority Igbos. Their grouse has been Islam, Muslim north, Muslim south west, Hausa-Fulani and many uncouth words. The last time I also checked the Igbo in this nation has the largest Christian and Catholic body but what have they done to Christianise the nation. All they do is to blame their opponents unjustly and enrich themselves when given opportunity to mount leadership where they can effect change. After all the salient points the Bishop raised your kind still find pleasure to abuse your imaginary enemies and refused to face the truth. You guys will continue crying and the Muslim body will continue doing what would make their religion Islam relevant. While Christians are building schools and churches for personal gains, Muslims are building Banks, schools and mosques for peoples gain while you and your ilks continue crying on top roof without significant blueprint.
Guy it is most certain you checked the wrong place. I guess the CAN president who has been crying wolf for ages is a Catholic and an IBO? Also I am sure the CAN Secretary who issued public statement lately is a Catholic and IBO as well. I want you to point out a soul from the IBO race to defeat my claims. I am not an IBO man but I hate to see learned people like you standing the truth on it head
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by starchris(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:

The US treasury department recently pressured JP Morgan to shut Catholic church accounts, what about the number of by catholic bishops. A catholic bishop is currently under investigation in Australia for for financial discrepancies.

Bros he is not attacking any pentecostal church. All he is saying is that some men of God are misleading their fellowers. A man died of ordinary malaria because he believed his pastors anointing oil can do the miracle.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
SmartyPants:

Nigerians like you are the problem we have today! It is almost as if you deliberately refused to understand what the man said just so you could have an us vs them moment. All that you posted here has nothing to do with what the man said! Can show me where he criticized pentecostostals?

What he said was that the prosperity gospel makes Nigerians believe they can get rich without doing the necessary hard work. What does that have to go with whether or not this church or that church collects offerings and tithes?

Do you have a comprehension problem??
Gbam
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
olasaad:

Thankyou but I'm a Muslim a genuine one and I'm going to die as a Muslim nothing can change that. Your choice is Christianity and so be it. good morning and have a great day
You don't need to thank me. This is a christian issue and the Muslims have theirs or you want to tell me its alright with Muslims? But the truth remains true everywhere. No food for the lazy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Is There Really Life After Death? / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.