Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (39121 Views)

The Homily Of Most Rev Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo At The Funeral Mass If The Vict / We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by pastie(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
bestspoke:
Aiit bro will get back to you
OK sir
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by KingSango(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do yall know that the Vatican/Rome/Catholic Church created Islam? How long will it take the sleeping Lion of Africa to wake up? Yall live in a damn dream world. cry

Islam attacks and Christianity attacks you and you still haven't put it together that they both are the same. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7hAfVaEaLQ

1 Share

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Kennydoc(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
9inches:

Exactly people like you are what the bishop was talking about. You are being taught cheap solutions to complex realities of life. Gbam!

Balance is the word, bro. Christianity hasn't lost it's potency. It's just that Christians have become weak.
Miracles still happen in the name of Christ. Cancers still leave at the mention of the name of Jesus.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by KingSango(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kennydoc:

Balance is the word, bro. Christianity has lost it's potency. It's just that Christians have become weak.
Miracles still happen in the name of Christ. Cancers still leave at the mention of the name of Jesus.

There is no Jesus Christ.

1 Share

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by charlsecy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Statsocial:
When these Catholics complain about prosperity teaching they mean an excessive emphasis on Material wealth as if they don't collect tithes and offerings too. It is not as if the Pentecostals are taking more tithe than the Catholic Church so what is the noise all about? This same catholic church has investments in Gold yet they are screaming against the Pentecostals. What hypocrisy!
Talk about propserity preaching, not the church having investments.

Kennydoc:
And by the way, cancer isn't even such a good example to be used by the bishop cos most people with cancers that go to the doctors only get a little prolongation of their lives. Doctors often don't have a perfect solution to most cancers.
Amberon11:
your bishop is not wise. Didnt jesus heal diseases worse than cancer? What exactly is your bishop trying to say? That is why i always say that Catholics are not Christians. Do you know there is a saying that the doctor only treats the sickness but that God is the healer? Is your pastor trying to say that God cannot heal cancer? With God , ALL things are possible, not some. And how is proclaiming that God can heal cancer prosperity preaching?
maestroferddi:
Oga read your Bible and stop substituting divine leading and illumination with unreliable mortal/human interpretation... Of course you can pray cancer away, that should be Christianity 101...

I think the pastor only talks against unbridled prosperity preaching whereby people are not taught to embrace work - just pray and no work. Something like you wake up in the morning, and start praying for your mouth to be cleaning instead of brushing your teeth.

I believe in the miraculous healing power of GOD in Christ Jesus; Exodus 15:26, Matthew 4:23, Luke 9:1-2.

But I must state medicine is equally approved for Christians. Jeremiah 8:22; "Is there no medicine in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why is there no healing for the wounds of my people?" In Matthew 9:12, Jesus implies medical treatment is in order, "Healthy people don't need a doctor - sick people do." Revelation 22:2; Ezekiel 47:12, "The fruit will be for food and the leaves for healing."
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by KingSango(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
charlsecy:
Talk about propserity preaching, not the church having investments.

The pastor only talks against unbridled prosperity preaching whereby people are not taught to embrace work - just pray and no work. Something like you wake up in the morning, and start praying for your mouth to be cleaning instead of brushing your teeth.

I believe in the miraculous healing power of GOD in Christ Jesus; Exodus 15:26, Matthew 4:23, Luke 9:1-2. But I must state medicine is equally approved for Christians.

Jeremiah 8:22;
Is there no medicine in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why is there no healing for the wounds of my people? In Matthew 9:12, Jesus implies medical treatment is in order, "Healthy people don't need a doctor - sick people do." Revelation 22:2; Ezekiel 47:12, "The fruit will be for food and the leaves for healing."

There is no Jesus Christ. If Christians are so good because of the blood of Jesus, then how come you commit so many abominations? Sodomy, Gay Marriage, pedophilia, forming the nasty Freemason Illuminati, becoming Satanists? How come Christians are so damn dirty and but paint their Savior in pure white?

1 Share

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by charlsecy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
KingSango:
how come you commit so many abominations? Sodomy, Gay Marriage, pedophilia, forming the nasty Freemason Illuminati, becoming Satanists?
There is adulteration in virtually anything.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by KingSango(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
charlsecy:
There is adulteration in virtually anything.

Thats a cop out. The satanic Illuminati traces right to the doorstep of the Christian Church. Do you know how many Christian pastors are Freemasons? Put it this way, there are more Christian pastors Freemasons than those who are not. There are more gays in the Pulpit on Sunday than in all the gay night clubs and filthy bath houses. How does a Christan continue to evangelize a faith that has more abominations than well known evil cults?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV-3Nc9Bk-k
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by 9inches(m): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Kennydoc:

Balance is the word, bro. Christianity has lost it's potency. It's just that Christians have become weak.

Please expatiate on the bolded.
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by paulynpen(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
ihatesycophant:

If you didn't understand my submission, why don't you just pass and not comment on issue that made me gave the last submission you quoted.
The last time I checked, CAN as a body is a political arm striving for survival in a political system and they only speak for themselves and not the generality of Christianity as you can see from different Christian leaders saying what exactly Christian should do rather than crying wolf where none exist. The CAN body has not formulated any law to guide the Christian race to meet the mind of Christianising the nation as Muslim does. However, on issue the person I quoted raised which tinted towards tribe and ethnic bias. Of all tribes in the country there is no other tribe that has been complaining about Islamisation of Nigeria like Igbo and I stand by my words and even the blind on the streets know that.
i a so shocked that CAN has suddenly become inconsequential in your opinion just to wriggle out of your web of mischief. now i know who you are so its fruitless digging it out with you because you have prejudice on the subject matter
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by Kennydoc(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
9inches:

Please expatiate on the bolded.

Sorry, it's a mistake. I meant Christianity hasn't lost its potency. My bad!
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by 9inches(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kennydoc:

Sorry, it's a mistake. I meant Christianity hasn't lost its potency. My bad!

ok
Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by PhuckJesus666: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Death to Mohammad and death to Islam! Christianity's worst branches have been pruned by the modern era, but the thuggish tribal societies that endorse the ideological HIV that is Islam simply refuse to reflect or change!

Allah is not real and Mohammad is a filthy son of a donkey!

الله ليس حقيقيا

Re: Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo by adeife16(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
FELA HAS SAID IT ALL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Is There Really Life After Death? / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.