Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (96267 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:
It's all sex sex sex and more sex these days ...... seriously It's just too much
is it our fault that no one is looking at your side not to talk of sexing you? tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by reality17(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2017
ReinaFarine:
A sound slap...

What in the name of all the oracles are you trying to prove... So, Because you had a five minutes romp and he groped your saggy breast, you thinking you is boss....

A real woman doesn't struggle for fairly used... Lol.... In you and the Whitney who do you think has more honour... In the eyes of the man, and the public....

Be like say my tori to dey long....

The boy toy... Because I'm not going to call that cheating piece of intimacy gadget anything else has no respect for you... That's why you are aware he has a woman but he so scared of her he didn't tell her poo!!

If your coochie's good enough, he woulda called Whitney right after boone time to give her the booth....

Y'all deserve each other...

How come u analyse it all yet ur profile pix is like that?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Diso60090(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Toto fall on you see he prick like pearl
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by talk2percy(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017
This girl go sweet die...
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by gGGODDd(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes, refurbished virgin na virgin wey change casing and charging port grin All na virgin, una go marry all of us last last...
Lol. you right, we wouldn't have no choice but thesame girls we corrupted sexually. I know when its time for this our generation to be elders we will find ourselves with thesame social media hoes of now as responsible mothers that will keep up families and all these social media sexuality will be a thing of the past and story of our youthful age that we would sometimes laugh over. We cannot keep 4kin ourselves recklessly, There would be time we have to assume seriousness n responsibilities unless we have no plan. you ain't a bad idea anyway
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by EdenChuk(f): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Umu boiz!
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by GoldNiagara(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Kolababe:
Side chicks are becoming bold these days. So according to the story on social media, the lady in the photo allegedly threatened to sleep with her friend, Whitney's boyfriend. And when she succeeded in sleeping with him, she shared his naked pics and asked the lady to come take her man. See full photos below..

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-shares-unclad-pic-of-man-she-just-slept-with-asked-his-gf-to-come-get-him

Who took the pic?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Is there any prick that's one way? As a refurbished virgin, I am aware it faces one direction when flaccid and another when erect. It still has the ability to go round its orbit. Indecision or what? cheesy

As for the girl, she is very silly. To what end?
Mtcheeeew! The guy will be alright, though he might feel bad being caught up in bitches fight, that's if he doesn't have his own plan.
anything like refurbished virgin?
na real wa for you o
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by DonBobes(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
I like her hahahha.

U like wat she did?? shocked
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by ReinaFarine: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2017
reality17:

How come u analyse it all yet ur profile pix is like that?

My profile picture somehow insinuate that I can't chide a cheap backstabbing sidepiece?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
lies.... so what was the guy still doing all this while wen the girl was dressing up..... it's just a publicity stunt. by the way she the girl unequal flacid breast.... she should be ashamed of her self

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
make the girl release any pic,the guy go feel like star
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2017
The guy has nothing to lose, he's not even married sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
I like her hahahha.
like you would do the same hahaha
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes, refurbished virgin na virgin wey change casing and charging port grin All na virgin, una go marry all of us last last...

Thanks. Let me know when you're done thinking smiley
i dont need thinking.me i know i like you ni grin
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by korm2me(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2017
If it was not a party .then this is photoshop.......the question is who snap the picture? Obviously not the girl in that pix...
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Sleekydee:
good 4 him, dude broke d bro-code, a guy shouldn't b butt naked on d bed prolly tweeting, while d chic is already fully clothed.
That one weak me.. How can he even be that comfortable knowing he is stealing the pussy
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Adaomalight(f): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
wayne4loan:
Trust no one

how can I get this pic
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by sammhi(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Fake ! Photoshopped
Why is the lady fully dressed and the man naked fake story fake pics
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by reality17(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
ReinaFarine:

My profile picture somehow insinuate that I can't chide a cheap backstabbing sidepiece?

Ur profile pix is really BEAUTIFUL
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by babzlim(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
If na man do this kind of thing now ... na so thunder go start to do pressup...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by buchai: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2017
some people are more productive in sex this days than in the their works even in nairaland sex generate a wider views more than any serious topics.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Goodnews1170(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2017
If the man knows what is good for him he should sue the stupid girl to court and claim damages. So unfortunate for the man sha.I am also happy that the man's konji was not filmed in the camera. Guys let's pls respect ourselves and avoid disgracing our wife's. Self reservation is key because not all that glitters is gold. Whatever that cheap prostitute has physiologically is what your wife has. Guys be wise!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by monex(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
ibkayee:
Saw this trending on twitter yesterday, silly move on the girl's part, it's a nonconsensual violation and isn't funny smh

exactly. it is not criminal for him to cheat but it is criminal to invade his privacy and publish a nude of him.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by kay29000(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
I guess some feminist will love this.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by ReinaFarine: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
reality17:

Ur profile pix is really BEAUTIFUL

*Blush*

Thanks dearie....

I'm sure you're peppering dem ladies around too...
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hmmm a dude tried it with the two ladies he bought fish for... Like u didn't read that story.

But he didn't put their naked picture on the World Wide Web.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by reality17(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2017
ReinaFarine:

*Blush*

Thanks dearie....

I'm sure you're peppering dem ladies around too...

Only if u av a sister
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by wayne4loan: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Adaomalight:

how can I get this pic
i don't know mam .. But got loads of them , I could send u some on WhatsApp if u desire undecided
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
is it our fault that no one is looking at your side not to talk of sexing you? tongue tongue
from your moniker and dp .. you're honorably ignored
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by purplekayc(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

When your prick is not one way.
she wan deal with d babe and snatch d guy
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Assassin101: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
can I scatter ur casing n charging port all over again?

pocohantas:

Thanks. Let me know when you're done thinking smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.