Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (96266 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

from your moniker and dp .. you're honorably ignored
e pain am grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin tongue
not closecheesy ..
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

not closecheesy ..
you no ignore me again? You don go check my dp,you see fine boy with six packs and long big thing,you begin dey trip,anyways no vacancy oyinda1599 is already in charge, meaning I have been tooked tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you no ignore me again? You don go check my dp,you see fine boy with six packs and long big thing,you begin dey trip,anyways no vacancy oyinda1599 is already in charge, meaning I have been tooked tongue tongue

I didn't when check ya đp so have a happy time feeling yourself. . it's too early for a moniker like yours abeg ..
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by newslifeop: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

I didn't when check ya đp so have a happy time feeling yourself. . it's too early for a moniker like yours abeg ..
me too no get your time,I'm a business tycoon,I sell oporoko,maggi and palm oil in the market
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Bigii(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
I like her hahahha.
Me also like you wink

You got it all yummy �

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by bennymark(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Its never that serious. Theres enough dick for everyone. No need to share.

please my own has not been paired for PH'ing
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by dadtoyosi: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Make my gf friend even do d same. lol

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Johnayoola(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2017
wait o who snap them?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
me too no get your time,I'm a business tycoon,I sell oporoko,maggi and palm oil in the market

good enough for you

me I am trying to get some sleep cos I did not sleep at night so that gives me pleasure to stay off dissing someone with your kinda moniker
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by KinSlayer: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
came in here expecting to see people bashing the girl, Im sutprised Anyways, for when you decide to start bashing

guys do it too
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2017
wat a man can do, babes go finish am

Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by judgedredd22(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
ibkayee:
Saw this trending on twitter yesterday, silly move on the girl's part, it's a nonconsensual violation and isn't funny smh

i am thrilled that you don't find this funny.. grin grin grin

you know why?

cos imma still take you from your boo, there is no hiding place!! grin grin grin grin i'm comng for ya babe!! cool
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Adaumunocha(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
chatting with adamunocha
I'm in Nigeria.. Dor
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Sleekydee:
good 4 him, dude broke d bro-code, a guy shouldn't b butt naked on d bed prolly tweeting, while d chic is already fully clothed.
Word
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Nov6(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Yes, refurbished virgin na virgin wey change casing and charging port grin All na virgin, una go marry all of us last last...

Thanks. Let me know when you're done thinking smiley

did you just say na us go marry una las las??

LmAo
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Uptown7(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
I like her hahahha.
Your girlfriend dare not mess around with you cos I trust you would get her boyfriend whooped just like that dude.
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by darkmarky(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm in Nigeria.. Dor
so somebody cannot chat with an international number abi... You see your life!!! Sighs
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by coldnigger(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Choi dey don expose bobo prick
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Uptown7(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalas247:
So the issue isn’t only the bish undecided

The guy laying naked on the bed Is innocent abi ... if it was a girl laying like dat now community deeks will be ranting

Now they are mute .... hypocrisy of our ppl sha

The gf should give the guy middle finger and exist left ... no need to stoop to their level leave with ur dignity intact wink as for the side chic ... if she become s someone’s main .. Karma I sent truly a bish
Giving it a deeper thought, the girlfriend Whitney must also be a LovePeddler or they play(d) same games with each other else what's the b***t who just straffed motive?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Doctormarvin(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You want equality?
in all ramifications,yes! not selective

I'm sorry if you find my quoting unnecessary by the way
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

good enough for you

me I am trying to get some sleep cos I did not sleep at night so that gives me pleasure to stay off dissing someone with your kinda moniker
why didn't you sleep at night?na Marathon you and your guy do?
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why didn't you sleep at night?na Marathon you and your guy do?
I find the quiet of the night soothing for thoughts ... I work mostly at night
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by jarx: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
na for this kind thread girls comments dey plenty
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Adaumunocha(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
darkmarky:
so somebody cannot chat with an international number abi... You see your life!!! Sighs
Make una lemme abeg
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

... I work mostly at night
under who? grin
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
under who? grin
see interview o
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

see interview o
na question I ask you,no be interview
Re: Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him by Dasherz(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na question I ask you,no be interview

working for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.